Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 3-Billion Year Old Manufactured Spheroids?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 01:02 AM
Quote Post
3-Billion Year Old Manufactured Spheroids?

At least 200 have been found, and extracted out of deep rock at the Wonderstone Silver Mine in South Africa, averaging 1-4 inches in dia. and composed of a nickel-steel alloy that doesn't occur naturally.

user posted image

Some have a thin shell about a quarter inch thick, when broken open are filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrates into dust upon contact with air.

A complete mystery according to Roelf Marx curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, as the one he has on exhibit rotates on its own, locked in a display case, free of outside vibrations.

user posted image

The manufactured metallic spheroids have been mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock and geologically and by the various radio-isotope dating techniques are shown as being 2.8 - 3 billion years old, long before man.

http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!96...BillionYearOld/

Grooved Sphere from South Africa
user posted image

A metallic sphere from South Africa with three parallel grooves around its equator (photo courtesy of Roelf Marx). The sphere was found in a Precambrian mineral deposit, said to be 2.8 billion years old.
[p. 813, Forbidden Archeology]

http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/anomalous.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 06:43 AM
Quote Post
This is always an interesting subject and I have examined it quite a bit over the last few years after discovering a similar sphere near the stone "wheels" in Colbert Creek. I have a photo with the Michael Cremo photo posted above for comparison at www.anarchaeology.com. Paul Heinrich, the LSU geologist is preparing to release his analysis of the spheres soon. In my forum section at anarchaeology.com. I have written my findings on these "Moqui Marbles" as they are called in North America. Cremo's assertion that the South African spheres cannot be scratched with a stylus, if verified, would indicate that they are not limonite concretions. My own specimen spontaneously disintegrated into fragments after two years in a plastic box. The dust inside was sulphur and forced me to conclude that North American Moqui Marbles are in fact, limonite concretions. Similar objects called sulphur eggs are common in the Chattanooga black shale. Some of these have limonite(a form of iron oxide) partial coatings. I also have several of these which I extracted near the fossil oysters west of Wapanucka, Oklahoma and they are pictured on the "Spheres and Discoids" gallery. While I reserve final judgement, I am almost completely convinced that the South African spheres are natural oddities. As an aside, my friend, John Lindsey of Rockwall got to examine the sphere pictured above when he met Michael Cremo at an after presentation dinner in Dallas around five years ago. Eventually he came to the same conclusion I did despite the fact that it was a far larger mental step for him to take than it was for me. These disappointing conclusions must be taken in stride if one is commited to the truth. They are even more difficult for those of us with a certain investment of a personal nature in such phenomena. sadoriginal.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 11:58 AM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, thanks for your expert input on this subject and on the Mystery Balls.

I'm positive that nature can produce many marvels over time.

What makes me scratch my head is the parallel groves on the last image posted of the South African Metalic Sphere and the almost centered (equatorial) groove in the first image.

They sort of remind me of the Death Star and Saturns Moons Mimas and Iapetus.

user posted image user posted image

...and the Death Star and Saturns Moon Iapetus.

user posted image

I'm sure it's just a coincidence of course.

Fascinating subjects IMHO.

Again, thank you.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 08:48 PM
Quote Post
A couple of friends on different lists noted the similarity between Iapetus and my "Moqui Marbles" independent of each other and myself. You make the fourth to note the similarity independent of the others. None of the geologists I've read have ever explained the equatorial rings in the earthly spheres either. It is that uncertainty on their part which makes me reserve final judgement. Too many for simple coincidence IMHO. And thanks for the compliment but I'm not an expert at anything.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 09:17 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, you're far more of an expert on geological formations and anarchaeology than I.

But you know I think way outside of the box and I don't dismiss anything when I consider that the beings who rule over us probably go back millions and millions of years.

I believe they are still breeding slaves to mine the Earth and perform the labor that they are too lazy or unwilling to do.

And they cannot tolerate the suns rays as it will fry their skin like an egg on a hot sidewalk in a Las Vegas summer.

The evidence is overwhelming and continues to this day in Africa, Asia and South American mines as well as the fields of crops.

I truly appreciate you lending your opinion here and I do value your input.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 402
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2005, 04:00 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (PuPP @ Feb 22 2005, 08:58 PM)
Hey Tex, thanks for your expert input on this subject and on the Mystery Balls.

I'm positive that nature can produce many marvels over time.

What makes me scratch my head is the parallel groves on the last image posted of the South African Metalic Sphere and the almost centered (equatorial) groove in the first image.

They sort of remind me of the Death Star and Saturns Moons Mimas and Iapetus.

user posted image user posted image

...and the Death Star and Saturns Moon Iapetus.

user posted image

I'm sure it's just a coincidence of course.

Fascinating subjects IMHO.

Again, thank you.

This balls on the left of each picture look like the 'ufo' i once saw....

--------------------
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell'
PM

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 308
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2005, 11:04 AM
Quote Post
UFO2New.gif
3-Billion Year Old Manufactured Spheroids?

At least 200 have been found, and extracted out of deep rock at the Wonderstone Silver Mine in South Africa, averaging 1-4 inches in diameter and are composed of a nickel-steel alloy that doesn't occur naturally.

Some have a thin shell about a quarter inch thick and when broken open are filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrates into dust upon contact with air.

A complete mystery according to Roelf Marx curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, as the one he has on exhibit rotates on its own, locked in a display case, free of outside vibrations.

The manufactured metallic spheroids have been mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock and geologically and by the various radio-isotope dating techniques are shown as being 2.8 - 3 billion years old, long before man, as shown at the bottom of the graph. 

Somebody or Something obviously has been around for a long time, before primitive humans.

They also baffled NASA, according to info from the Museum.

The riddle of the rotating spheres – "Stones baffle NASA scientists"

Man and rock. Stones, which are billions of years old and rotate on their axis, captured the attention of Mr. John Hund of Pietersburg fifteen years ago. Review previously published reports about Hund's journey to the Gestoptesfontein mine near Ottosdal in the Northern Province where he found a stone just like the one he read about and saw in the Klerksdorp museum.

While playing with the stone on a very flat surface at a restaurant one day, Hund realized it was very well balanced. He took it to the California Space Institute at the University of California to have tests done to determine just how well balanced it was.

"It turned out that the balance is so fine, it exceeded the limit of their measuring technology and these are the guys who make gyrocompasses for NASA. The stone is balanced to within one-hundred thousandths of an inch from absolute perfection," explains Hund.

Nobody knows what these stones are. One NASA scientist told Hund that they do not have the technology to create anything as finely balanced as this. He said the only way that either nature or human technology could create something so finely balanced would be in zero gravity.

Here is an extract of Mr. Hund's letter:

The existence of the sphere came to my attention in 1977 while removing endangered rock engravings from the site where pyrophyllite or "wonderstone", as it is commonly known in the region, is mined on the farm Gestoptefontein (meaning plugged fountain) near the little village of Ottosdal about 110 km from Klerksdorp in South Africa's Northwest Province.

I was intrigued by the form of the spheres, grooves around the middle and the fact that they are as hard as steel, while the material (pyrophyllite) in which they are found, is as soft as limestone with a count of only 3 on the Moh scale.

As you probably know, pyrophyllite (Al2 Si4 O10 (OH)2) is a secondary mineral and the deposits were formed by a process of sedimentation. On Gestoptefontein volcanic activity was responsible for the forming of outcrops varying in height from about 10 to 100 meters. The smooth and relatively soft surface on the slopes were ideal for the prehistoric dwellers (San) to make their engravings of animal and abstract designs.

On Gestoptefontein these outcrops were "swan" into huge pieces by means of twisted steel cables running zig-zag on pulleys for several kilometers. These blocks were then sawn by the same method into more manageable pieces of about 500 x 500 mm. Occasionally the "sawing cable" got stuck on one of the metal spheres embedded in the pyrophyllite.

They vary in size from 30 – 50 mm in diameter and have perfectly concentric grooves round the center as if they were molded. Inside the hard  "shell" some have a spongy substance, while in others it resembles charcoal.

When only partly embedded so that they can be seen on the surface, they are not all spheres, but some are also oblong in form.

According to Professor Andries Bisschoff of the University of Potchefstroom (retired some years ago) they are limonite concretions. Due to the relative scarcity of the spheres and the almost impossibility for outsiders to obtain samples from the mine, his conclusions have not been verified by other scientists.

It is very strange that the grooves are always and only around the center.

Mr. Credo Mutwa, a notorious witch doctor from the city of Soweto was brought to the museum by a TV team some years ago and he as well as some amateur archaeologists believed the spheres to be from outer space. It is also hard for me to believe their theory. The original sphere exhibited in this museum was stolen by a white sangoma (witch – doctor)  - not Mr. Mutwa, for its supposedly magic qualities and was never retrieved.

Inquiries were made from all over the world about this phenomenon. Countries include Canada, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, England, USA, Norway, France and Botswana. Institutions such as the University of South Florida, Miles Price and Associates, the Society for Physic Advancement (S.A), Kokkolan Kaupunchi (Finland), Esotera (Germany) Geologisches Institut der Universiteit Pleicherwall (Germany), the Department of Philosophy UICC (Chicago), Danfoss (Denmark), Illustreret Videnskab  (Coppenhagen), Louisiana Geological Survey, Gale Research Company (Michigan) and Search and Research Institute of Florida also made inquiries.

I wrote NASA HQ, to confirm or deny this in 2000, and never received a reply. Mr. Hund's letter was removed from the Klerksdorp Museum page, afterwards, when I checked back some time later, and the page re-designed.

Яѓ--№№
Psybertronist

http://community-2.webtv.net/WF11/MysterySpheres/ 

--------------------
Dex
"Breaking the Spear of Destiny"
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2005, 10:16 PM
Quote Post
I've heard about the metal spheres before but never saw pictures of them. They are very interesting. I have two small stone-like spheres that I picked up at a gem show a few years ago that almost look like Iapetus. They're both nearly identical and have the same type of raised equitorial line that Iapetus has but don't have the large crater in them. I wish I could remember what they're called but they are interesting stones. Someone told me that they had been dug up somewhere and were naturally shaped like that. chinscratch.gif

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2005, 12:07 AM
Quote Post
Most likely you have a couple of Moqui Marbles, Seralia; I have seen them for sale as cheap as three dollars each where they are common. The equatorial rings raised or indented are a common feature. Can you scan yours for us to see?

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2005, 07:42 PM
Quote Post
"At least 200 have been found, and extracted out of deep rock at the Wonderstone Silver Mine in South Africa, averaging 1-4 inches in dia.
and composed of a nickel-steel alloy
that doesn't occur naturally."

"It turned out that the balance is so fine, it exceeded the limit of their measuring technology and these are the guys who make gyrocompasses for NASA. The stone is balanced to within one-hundred thousandths of an inch from absolute perfection," explains Hund.

Nobody knows what these stones are. One NASA scientist told Hund that they do not have the technology to create anything as finely balanced as this. He said the only way that either nature or human technology could create something so finely balanced would be in zero gravity.

curiouser and curiouser...

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2005, 10:01 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Tex Arcana @ Feb 27 2005, 12:07 AM)
Most likely you have a couple of Moqui Marbles, Seralia; I have seen them for sale as cheap as three dollars each where they are common. The equatorial rings raised or indented are a common feature.

That's exactly what they are Tex. I googled up a mineral catalog and was able to identify them. I have two of the large ones and according to this catalog they sell for $1.80 to $3.50.

M180 - Iron Concretions (Moqui Balls). These unusual formations from Escalante, Utah have a sandstone center.

Commonly referred to as Moqui balls, or moqui marbles, they have been used for centuries by Native Americans as game stones and as shaman healing stones.
Moqui balls are made of a sandstone kernel, surrounded by a hematite-iron layer. They come from iron meteorites hitting the earth, causing a rain of small particles that hit the sand. The size of these slightly magnetic balls lies between a marble and a baseball.

For centuries moquis are used as healing stones by American Indians from Utah and Nevada. Nowadays, they are traded and sold to tourists or white people that believe in the power of the stones. The exploitation is now under strict control and Indians are cooperating with the US National Parks who oppose further trade.
Let loose from millions of years in sandstone are thousands of Moqui balls. The Moqui balls are nearly perfectly round balls of some kind of mineral, probably iron. Millions of years ago they somehow landed in the sand and became imprisoned there when the sand got compressed into sandstone. Now, as the sandstone turns back to sand by wind and rain erosion, the balls are let loose to roam. At this one spot, where the thousands of them are loose, they arrange themselves according to the rules of gravity and geology, meaning that they line up perfectly in furrows and cuts in the sandstone. Simply amazing are the orderly arrangements of the Moqui balls.
Moqui Marbles are found over a large area beginning 10 miles east of Escalante Utah and reported from Scofield Reservoir on the north to Arizona on the south, to Lake Powell on the east, where they are eroding out of sand, sandstone, and limestone formations.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/coc...8882/moqui.html

They are definitely interesting stones and I thought I had lost mine a few years ago but I found one of them two weeks ago and the other one popped up not too long after that.

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 04:51 PM
Quote Post
What a relief, Seralia! There's nothing worse than losing your marbles!

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 08:28 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Tex Arcana @ Feb 28 2005, 04:51 PM)
What a relief, Seralia! There's nothing worse than losing your marbles!

lol2.gif

Yes I found my Moqui Marbles Tex along with about 30 pounds of assorted crystals and stones that I forgot I had that were stashed all over the place. rolleyesNEW.gif I just can't resist collecting shiny things especially tiger eyes and hematite. whistlingNEW2.gif

It is odd that the Moqui Marbles can only be found in Utah BTW. chinscratch.gif

This is what they look like on the inside.

user posted image

As far as I can determine, little is actually known about the origins of Moqui Marbles. In the United States, most of them come from the Navajo Sandstone Formation in the state of Utah. These mostly smooth, eliptical or round balls of compacted sandstone are encased in a "shell" of hematite (an ore of iron). They are also referred to as "Moqui Balls", "Thunderballs" or "Shaman Stones" and come in a variety of sizes ranging from that of common marbles to that of a baseball. The photograph above provides an excellent example of the structure of Moqui Marbles although the color is not always as contrasting as shown here.

In the US, they are commonly called Moqui Marbles after the Moqui Indians who inhabited the lands where they are found. Found during the excavation of ancient ruins around the world, some archeologists believe they have been used for centuries by Shamans and other mystics. There are various theories about how they were formed. Some geologists believe them to be ironstone concretions formed 130 to 155 million years ago.

According to one source, in the Hopi language, the word "moqui" means "dearly departed one." Legend says that the departed ancestors of the Hopi Indians of the Southwestern United States played games with these "marbles" in the evening when spirits are allowed to visit the earth. When the sun rises they must return to the heavens so they leave the marbles behind to let relatives know they are happy and well.
They have been used for centuries by Shamans and other mystics - considered sacred among the Shamanic members of ancient tribes, they were used in rituals to contact extra-terrestrials, for visioning and for out-of-body journeys.

They don't need special care, they realign the energy centers, relieve energy blockage, stimulate Chi energy, ground, center and protect, they are equally balanced between grounding and energizing, and act as a connector to the Earth's energies.

Moqui Marbles readily accept subtle energy charges and hold them indefinitely. Treat them with love and they will return it when you need it most.

http://www.diviningmind.com/moqui.html

I also found some more information on those metal spheres.

METALLIC SPHERES OF SOUTH AFRICA FOUND IN A MINERAL DEPOSIT 2.8 BILLION YEARS OLD

M.Cremo wrote in his great book "The hidden history of the human race" about spheres: "Over the past several decades, South African miners have found hundreds of metallic spheres, at least one of which has three parallel grooves running around its equator." The spheres are of two types - "one of solid bluish metal with white flecks, and another which is a hollow ball filled with a white spongy center" (Jimison 1982). Roelf Marx, curator of the museum of Klerksdorp, South Africa, where some of the spheres are housed, said: "The spheres are a complete mystery. They look man-made, yet at the time in Earth's history when they came to rest in this rock no intelligent life existed. They´e nothing like I have ever seen before." ""There is nothing scientific published about the globes, but the facts are: They are found in pyrophyllite, which is mined near the little town of Ottosdal in the Western Transvaal. This pyrophyllite (Al2Si4O10(OH)2) is a quite soft secondary mineral with a count of only 3 on the Mohs' scale and was formed by sedimentation about 2.8 billion years ago. On the other hand the globes, which have a fibrous structure on the inside with a shell around it, are very hard and cannot be scratched, even by steel." The Mohs' scale of hardness is named after Friedrich Mohs, who chose ten minerals as references points for comparative hardness, with talc the softest and diamond the hardest (Roelf Marx, September 12, 1984) According to the opinions of scientists the spheres are "limonite concretions" Limonite is a kind of iron ore...."A concretion is a compact, rounded rock mass formed by localized cementation around a nucleus." (M.Cremo)

But there is a one "small" problem... with limonite concretions. They are not particular hard (only 4 to 5.5 on the Mohs`scale of hardness), but the spheres are extremely hard.... Moreover limonite concretions appear in groups and not in perfectly round and isolated objects like puzzling spheres do... Another problem is that one of the spheres has three perfect parallel grooves around it. No natural explanation has been found for that. Conclusion: the object has to be man made. 

http://www.ufoarea.com/main_relics3.html

The metal spheres seem to be very similar to Moqui Marbles and have similar equitorial lines. Very interesting.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 09:59 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for all the images and additional info Seralia.

They don't need special care, they realign the energy centers, relieve energy blockage, stimulate Chi energy, ground, center and protect, they are equally balanced between grounding and energizing, and act as a connector to the Earth's energies.

Moqui Marbles readily accept subtle energy charges and hold them indefinitely. Treat them with love and they will return it when you need it most.

I wanna get me some!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 06:46 AM
Quote Post
PuPP and Seralia, don't believe the statement that they require no special care. My best specimen spontaneously destructed after a couple of years in a plastic file box. I have also noted a fibrous delicate growth on other specimens which contained the natural sulphur which is the core of many Moqui Marbles. This is similar to the growth of fuzzy sulphur crystals on battery terminals. I am not sure of the physical mechanism that causes this but you should keep your Moqui Marbles away from ambient moisture as I believe that sets the osmotic type reaction in action. In my most paranoid moments I even speculated that the electrical phenomena which caused my grandchildren's toys to operate spontaneously and microwaves from the cellphone towers were to blame. However, I had a rare variant of peyote turn to mush after ten years in the same room my Moqui self destructed, so I believe the culprit has to be moisture in the air. Which doesn't explain why Tigger in the Box exclaims at random moments: "Hey! Who turned out the lights?" straightjacket.gif lol.gif

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0472 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild