Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What Happened To Mystery Ball Found 32 Years Ago?, Old Newspaper Articles and Photos

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2005, 10:48 AM
Quote Post
What Happened To Mystery Ball Found 32 Years Ago?
From Art & Fay
2-14-5

Hi Jeff

I have written to various UFO researchers about some newspaper clippings from 1973-74 range. Although J. Allen Hynek investigated it, there don't seem to be anything written anywhere! The only response I ever received was from Stanton Friedman who remembers it to be explained as something for rocket fuel storage.

What do you think?

Attached are jpeg files of the original newpaper clippings.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

http://rense.com/general62/mystball.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Misfit
Group: Members
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2005, 07:01 PM
Quote Post
This Ball seems strangley fimiliar to me - I don't recall ever reading about it. What did happen to it???

WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

If my memory serves me correctly there was something very similar in the TV doco about the Roswell UFO crash in the 40's.....something that was retrieved from the crash site I think it was

Peace bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 16 2005, 10:09 AM
Quote Post
That's the first time that I heard about that particular incident but there were an incredible amount of metallic orb sightings in the mid-1970's and now there are metal orb-like objects that are seen accompanying military aircraft and Chem-jets.

They seemed to be some type of surveillance device back in the 70's and they were sometimes reported to be lurking around the houses of abductees. Someone is still playing around with the technology and there was a similar type of observation orb that NASA was testing on one of the shuttle missions but it wasn't talked about too much. The technology is now leaking out and there is a self propelled robotic rolling ball that is now available in the UK for home security purposes.

Robotic ball to chase burglars

A robotic black ball, originally designed for use on Mars, could be used to catch burglars.

The device acts as a high-tech security guard capable of detecting an intruder thanks to radar and infra-red sensors.

Once alerted, the 2ft black ball can summon help, sound an alarm or pursue the intruders, taking pictures, at speeds of up to 20mph.

It can go faster than a human being on foot and can still give chase over mud, snow and water, reports the Telegraph.

It was originally designed by scientists at the University of Uppsala in Sweden to survey the surface of Mars.

Nils Hulth, co-founder of Rotundus, the company which is marketing the ball, said it was especially well-suited to patrolling perimeter fences.

"It is extremely light, which is why it moves so fast," Mr Hulth said.

While the current version can only raise the alarm, it could be adapted to corner an intruder if the customer wanted, Mr Hulth added.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1283249.html

It seems that little Wayne Betz was on the right track when he wondered if the sphere was a bugging device --- and since the NAVY didn't return it to the family that it was most likely one of their toys that had a malfunction.

Metallic orbs of various sizes are still washing up on beaches.

Mystery Orb 'Unidentified Floating Object' Washes Up on S.C. Shore

This silver orb, which weighs several hundred pounds and measures three feet in diameter was washed up on the South Carolina shore USA. The police, Air Force and Coast Guard can't identify the metal orb that was washed up.

user posted image

June 14. It looked like something from a sci-fi flick: a mysterious silver orb, three feet in diameter, floating in the surf off the South Carolina coast.

"They thought it was a giant beach ball, they were going to bring in," said Marie Segneri, whose family found the orb floating near their rented beach house at Isle of Palms. "They swam out and said it was a very heavy ball, it was metal, had numbers on it, and there was no way they were bringing it in."The ball eventually washed up on the shore, causing alarmed residents to call the police. Authorities marked off an area around the orb with crime-scene tape and tried to identify it. They turned to members of the Air Force bomb squad, the Coast Guard and state officials for help, but no one could identify the strange object. There were numbers on the surface of the orb, but no other clues that helped determine its origin. NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration were contacted, but even they had no answers. A Flotation Device... Maybe. Because of its weight, several hundred pounds, there's speculation it might be a flotation device used by a dredge company. But that theory only adds to the mystery, the orb has no fasteners on it where a line or cable might have been attached. "We're calling it a UFO, an unidentified floating object," Isle of Palms Fire Chief Ann Graham told The Associated Press. According to The Associated Press, the orb cracked in half as it was being brought to the town's public works department. But the inside was as revealing as the outside, only seawater spilled out. "There was nothing green, nothing glowing," Graham told the news agency. "It will probably just go to the scrap yard."

ABCNEWS affiliate WCIV in Charleston, S.C., contributed to this report.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/ufonewsuk/v01/0121.shtml

Did the object actually weigh several hundred pounds or did it reverse the polarity of its anti-gravidic drive? That would most likely solve the problem of someone walking away with one of them.

I saw one of them a few years ago and it was pretty amazing on how it was able to maneuver. It was at a pretty high altitude but I was able to clearly see what it was.
----------------------------------------------

EDIT: Added in 3 foot Silver Orb image
~ PuPP

This post has been edited by PuPP on Feb 16 2005, 10:30 AM

PMEmail PosterAOL

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 07:16 AM
Quote Post
Similar objects found on the Brazos River in Central Texas a couple of years ago turned out to be metal balls used in the grinding of commercial clays. These are often dumped with clay residue by lazy workers who do not wish to dig through slimey clay to retrieve the spheres. Some are rounded polygons and some are spherical depending upon the fineness of product required. Smaller non metallic spheres filled with sulphur oxide and tiny pebbles are known locally as thunder eggs and their non magnetic iron oxide surfaces are often quit shiny. I have a few of these pictured at www.anarchaeology.com. These share the same characteristics as Michael Cremo's South African spheres which also roll around of their own volition. Elsewhere theses are discussed under the topic Moqui Marbles at various sites on the web. While I'm not saying these are the same thing, I think all possibilities should be considered.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0613 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild