Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Alien Autopsy Video

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 20 2004, 05:30 PM
Quote Post
From the...

Alien Autopsy Video

Note: I have this on VHS.
It is a hairless female with 6 fingers and 6 toes.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Here's a short mpg video clip.
http://www.puppstheories.com/video/alien_autopsy.mpeg
alien_autopsy.mpg 3 MB

From the Roswell Thread
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3573

user posted image

These were allegedly retrieved from one of the recovered discs.... I mean weather balloons. Or was that swamp gas?

user posted image

EDIT:
NEW I Beam Images
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/aafilm/blinn.html

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

People with 6 fingers

user posted image

user posted image

People with 6 toes

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 20 2004, 05:51 PM
Quote Post
PuPP,

One of the things regarding the Alien Autopsy, which people don't seem to notice, or mention, is when the alien blinks about 8 minutes something into the footage.

This was the clincher for us, apart from the unsettling feeling that this poor creature was probably alive. Alien vivisection ! Had to watch the footage a couple of times to be sure. The fact that it blinks after having half it's guts removed was quite unsettling !

While people may not have much sympathy for the Greys, you can hardly blame them for a bad attitude towards us after this sort of treatment.

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 20 2004, 06:08 PM
Quote Post
the alien blinks about 8 minutes something into the footage.

I don't recall that part.

Since I have the VHS video, I'll watch it again and post if I can see the blink.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2005, 09:34 AM
Quote Post
So what's the word on the blinking? eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2005, 10:16 AM
Quote Post
Hi Parinthian,

If you've got the full downloaded version (Divx), it happens in the 8th minute, when the surgeon is about to peel the black lens off the eye, or just after. I haven't got a Divx player at the moment, so I can't check for the exact time, but I do remember it was in the 8th minute. Check it out if you've got it.

Peace

pinkelephant.gif

In PuPP We Trust !!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 05:58 AM
Quote Post
Ok, I'm gonna pop the video in the VCR right now.

I'll be back in 10 minutes or so with my report.

UFO2New.gif UFO3new.gif UFO4New.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 06:16 AM
Quote Post
Wow, it's been almost 10 years since I've played the video.

It sure seems like the black eyed human hybrids in power sought to hide and cover up this information.

Weather balloon.... yeah right!

The 6 finger control images above as well as the alien images ARE actually from the VHS video.

This I-Beam with hierglyphics type writing also appears to be original and from the crash debris and in the video.

user posted image

My gf has a digi camera, I gotta see if I can take some images from the video.

Many thanks to Parinthian for providing these images as well as the Roswell Thread.

Ok, back to the video!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 417
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2005, 05:34 AM
Quote Post
Rewatched this video for the first time in a couple of years.
I canīt catch the "eyeblink" - the camera wobbles alot up and down.

But if this is a doll/dummy, Iīm still extremely amazed by the work that the crew that made. When the first cuts are made notice how "blood" slowly emerges and runs down from the cut path at several places. Iīve watched my fair share of violent movies since I was 7-8years old, and its very rare that you see this type of realism with cuts done by various blades.

Its creepy to think it might be a real alien.
I changed my mind so many times on the authentity of this footage so I no longer know what to think.

What speaks for the "doll" theory is the stomach IMO. It has a very strange shape in that its not linear oval/round if you get my point. I havent seen too many autopsies so maybe stuff like that happens in Rigor Mortis (stiffness of body after death).

One should also consider the (probable) fact that if this is a fake, they could not possible(IMO) have more than one of these dummys (very expensive to make) - this means they only have 1 shot to tget their footage. SHure they can edit what they have and put together what looks convincing, but anyway its a valid point.

One thing I would have wanted to see would be a turning of the "body" before they start to cut. To see the backside would exclude tubes and wires going in/out of the body/doll.

anyway, just some of my thoughts after reviewing it again.

--------------------
/Jocke

wish I knew what you were looking for, might have known what you would find
and itīs something quite peculiar, something thatīs shimmering and white
leaves you here despite your destination, under the milky way tonight

-the Church, under the milky way
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 10:58 PM
Quote Post
I found some more information about the alien in the autopsy that is quite interesting. winkNEW.gif

The Roswell Alien Autopsy film shows a small, hairless, six-fingered entity with an enlarged cranium and somewhat bloated stomach, perhaps due to body decomposition. The entity is lying on its back on a table while doctors, completely covered in white spacesuit-looking garb, perform a "routine" autopsy. With precision cutting instruments, they cut the skin and peel it back in a realistic manner, laying bare a body cavity filled with unfamiliar organs which are removed one by one. Doctors who have viewed this film claim that these organs are not comparable to the size, shape or locale of human body organs, and have no human counterpart. Pathologist Cyril Wecht stated that the body is like none he's ever examined and called for a full-fledged scientific observation of the film with respect to the morphology of the body and the organs. (UFO Magazine, Fall '95)

Plastocene Portals and Looking Glass Eyes

There are several disturbing qualities exhibited by the specimen named SUE. First, as the autopsy continues, the 'peel-off' black eye 'coverings' are removed to show white eyeballs set deep into the sockets with no apparent pupils. At one point we watched in amazement as the alien blinked. We kept going over and over that same section of the video, and even slowed it down, and we were sure the alien blinked! Another disturbing aspect of the Roswell alien is the absence of a belly button, the insertion point for the umbilical cord which connects a mammalian fetus to its mother. Also disconcerting is the lack of nipples on an otherwise muscular chest which indicates presence of mammary glands.  These details would certainly rule out objections that the cadaver is a doctored human corpse, but they also indicate that the entity did not "come into the world" in the manner in which mammals are born.

How can a "humanoid" with physical characteristics as close to our own not share the basic characteristics of mammalian reproduction? There are a limited number of options: (1) it was "hatched" from an egg or larvae and is insect, reptilian or amphibian in origin, or (2) it is bio-engineered and, therefore, it is a cyborg; or (3) the alien grays are some combination of both of the above.

Another bothersome aspect of SUE's autopsy remains hearsay. I have seen the video in its entirety a few times and it is not clear where a crystal-like object is removed from the brain. This would be another indication, taken along with the previous two, that the entity is bio-engineered. Perhaps the sections of the footage owned by Volker Spielberg contain this enigmatic detail. It has been reported in UFO Magazine that several "still frames" of unreleased footage were shown at the International UFO Congress in Nevada. These frames are very detailed and are supposed to be released in the future. Perhaps these are the frames which purportedly show the brain crystal. Interestingly, Stanton Friedman has also noted that he was expecting to see something that he did not see in the film. He also had heard talk of an autopsy of a second alien which others had said was on the tape. He concludes: "one story is that Santilli sold this to a collector to make some quick money." (Top Secret/Majic, 201)
- A most interesting anomaly. In one of the sequences (I'll get the exact time signature) there is a close-up pan of the "alien's" eyes and the film jumps right at the exact spot of the eyes, so it appears that the being has "blinked".

....now being a cynical soul, one could possibly consider if the film was indeed faked, this could be a prank on behalf of the creators.... a sort of "easter egg" or signature.

- I eliminated the language on the "debris" as resembling Sumerian. That in itself doesn't mean a hill of beans, but it dashes a pet theory I had.....

- If anyone remembers the Col.Philip Corso interview given to Linda Moulton Howe, and Corso's book, "The Day After Roswell", he mentioned that the blackness of the eyes were from a membrane-like (paraphrasing) covering.

When one views the footage, the "Doc" uses tweezers to pick out the membrane, and the way it undulates, it reminds me of a jello skin, so it corroborates Corso's description.... however, who was first, the film the book, or the rumors??!
Roy: Hey, I've got a question for you. During the autopsy film I noticed that right around the part where they were peeling the eyeballs off that the alien blinked.

Don: No. Bob?

Bob: [laugh] I have heard this story so many times. There's a splice in the film there and if you look at it single frame you can see the jagged splice across the film. That's all it is, the alien doesn't blink. They're not that hard to kill.
Q: What about the shot where the alien blinks?

It doesn't. The "blink" is a glitch in either the film print or the video transfer.

http://www.trudang.com/autopsy/autofaq.html

It's amazing how little time that they spent on debunking the eye blink. blinkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 02:34 AM
Quote Post
Thanks, Seralia for the updated info.

Not much of an explanation for the eye blink..eh?

Why would you have a film splice there? It's not like he loaded a new reel or anything, it's continuous footage!

It's not even just the blink for me, I had the un-nerving feeling that it was alive even before that. But to see it blink after it had half it's brain removed was really creepy.

Why are these people convinced it's a hoax? Where's the evidence?

I thought Kodak tested the film, and it was the right batch & emulsion for '47

I think I'll download a Divx player and have another look.

Peace pinkelephant.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 06:51 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Jocke and Seralia, it looks like others noticed the blink too. I was in the process of watching the video when my gf went ballistic. I didn't get to finish it.

If it's just a glitch in the film, to me its no big deal. The important thing to me is that it is a real entity and not some movie prop.

6 fingers/6 toes, large head, female, hairless, no mammary glands, no belly button.

In regards to the eyes. Yes, they are covered with a black membrane.

To me, those are the sunglasses, just like many of the human hybrids today must wear, myself included. I have always had light sensitive eyes. Without sunglasses I cannot drive a car east or west if the sun is rising or setting.

I believe it has pupils. The eyeballs appeared to be looking up, or rolled back in the head. But I do remember seeing them, I'll watch again to verify and post my findings.

Ganesh, imagine how many people would freak out if they knew. Some need to be gently brought to the realization that it is real, and we are not alone.

Disclosure was upon us in 2001, and then the evil ones allowed or launched 9/11 to distract the masses and instill fear - a feeding frenzy of energy.

The Discovery, TLC and History channels use to show awesome stuff as well as Fox tv. But now they seem to all be taken over.
Just cheap mindless entertainment now.

The same beings/species who control our news media and feed us lies as truth also give us this mindless entertainment.

They control our govts, militaries, our news medias, religions, monetary system, energy, unhealthy foods, synthetic pharmaceuticals, chemical corporations and our fluoridated water supply.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 03:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP,

I was searching for more info on the Alien Autopsy. I could only really find debunking stuff, but I'm not convinced it's a hoax.

One point someone raised was: If you're gonna spend $100 K on a convincing alien hoax, you'd think you would make it look more like the consensus picture of what a grey looks like, not this weirdo hybrid. Of course, the debunkers wouldn't know about the ongoing hybridization program of the greys (which has probably been going long before Roswell) I also saw reports of the Fox special (from '98 I think) debunking the Alien Autopsy and Billy Meier as well. Another report said Meier did have real photo's, but also hoaxed some stuff as well. Was this Meier, under threat, discrediting himself to prevent assasination? It's a bit wacky.

Anyway, I'll keep digging.

BTW, I saved the zipped folder of UFO footage (498Mg), that Para-normal were giving away as a free download just before they disappeared. If you like, I could post you a copy. You've probably got a lot of it, but it's a good collection.

Peace

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 04:27 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Ganesh, I don't believe it's a hoax either. It's too human looking like you said. More like a half breed.

I saved the zipped folder of UFO footage (498Mg)

498 MB????

That's like 1/4 the size of my 2 gig hard drive.

LOLOLOL

You'd have to snail mail it to me on a CD.

face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 412
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2005, 05:22 PM
Quote Post
This female looks very pregnant, Pupp.

So, was she real?

--------------------
"Truth is a shattered mirror strewn, each sherd believing itself the whole."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 25 2005, 04:59 PM
Quote Post
Hey Chaiyah,

I believe she is real.

I have the video on VHS and it simply amazed me.

I believe that we're all hybrids and we're not all the same.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0528 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild