Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Neocons attacking Dems on black radio stations

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 09:37 AM
Quote Post
Dems Attacked on Some Black Radio Stations

Wed Sep 29,12:15 AM ET Politics - AP

By LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - One commercial claims Democrats support "abortion laws that are decimating our people," while another argues that Democrats "preach tolerance but practice discrimination."

Operating largely under the radar, Americas PAC, a little-known conservative group based in Overland Park, Kan., has been airing ads excoriating Democrats on black radio stations in five states this month. The spots have drawn the ire of Democrats who claim the commercials are designed to keep a crucial voting bloc for the party at home on Nov. 2.

Americas PAC says its ads — on issues from taxes to school choice to the economy — are designed to encourage blacks to go to the polls in support of President Bush (news - web sites) and Republicans. The group denies that it's attempting to suppress the black vote to help Bush, as Democrats contend.

"That claim is attached to anything Republicans do in an attempt to mobilize blacks for Republicans," Richard Nadler, the head of the group, said Tuesday. "It's not true."

Nadler is a white conservative from Kansas City who in 2000, through the Republican Ideas Political Action Committee, ran TV ads on education that both Democratic and Republican critics said amounted to race baiting.

In 2002, he created an ad for GOPAC, a Republican interest group, comparing Social Security (news - web sites) benefits to slavery reparations — except paid to whites by blacks. The group pulled the ad after it was criticized as racially insensitive.

"I don't even flinch right now when people say 'aren't you being a little harsh?'" Nadler said. "Guess what? The Democrats have been doing this and worse to us for years now. We were portrayed as the party that dragged blacks to their death, put guns in their children's hands."

Rep. John Lewis (news, bio, voting record), a black Democrat from Georgia, called the ads "repugnant, vicious" and filled with "outright lies that distort the facts."

"They are a deliberate, systematic effort to try to discourage African-American voters from turning out and voting," Lewis said. "These people know that the African-American vote is not going to go to the Republicans. The whole idea is to confuse people and raise doubts in their minds."

This year, Nadler's new group, Americas PAC, has bought at least $130,000 worth of airtime to run ads on urban radio stations that reach black and Hispanics in Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio and Wisconsin through the election. It's a relatively small amount, but the ads are meant to have a larger impact in a targeted community.

Blacks have been a loyal constituency for Democrats and voter turnout is critical for Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites) on Election Day. In 2000, Democrat Al Gore (news - web sites) won 90 percent of the black vote as he won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote. A new poll by the Pew Research Center on Tuesday showed an erosion of support for Democrats, with 73 percent of blacks supporting Kerry compared to 12 percent support for Bush.

Democrats, concerned about diminished support, are seeking to reverse the trend. One Democratic group, the Media Fund, launched a massive ad campaign that included a spot saying: "The Republicans want you to sit out this election and simply stay home. Who are they fooling?"

Meanwhile, Americas PAC plans to make another push into the black community this week with a series of commercials featuring the group's new spokesman, Herman Cain, a prominent black Republican and former chairman of Godfather's Pizza who was a candidate for the U.S. Senate from Georgia.

"What's wrong with the Hollywood Democrats?" Cain asks in one ad on national security. "Freedom has never been free. We must support and honor those who fight for it around the world to protect us here at home. The Republican Party understands this."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...aign_ads_blacks

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:48 PM
Quote Post
Hey Guest, thank you for the post!

According to the polls...

(Not sure what to believe with some of those rigged polls)

But, the polls (reported by CNN today) say 73% of African Americans support Kerry while 12% support Bush.

So I can see where these radio stations would try and persuade African Americans and get their votes.

But do our individual votes really matter when it's the electoral college which really determines who the pResident is going to be?

In my vision of a NEW America, we would no longer have an electoral college.

And Judges would also be elected, not appointed for life.

I'm sure others have good ideas for improving the quality of life in America.

Clean Air, Clean Water (flouride = poison), Clean Energy.

Abolish the federal reserve.

Abolish the IRS.

Make it a crime to intentionally lie to us in the NEWS media.

Stop the flow of synthetic drugs into society.

Provide natural herbal remedies instead of synthetic pharmaceuticals.

Allow cures for cancer, AIDS, HIV and other life threatening diseases to be released to the public.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 05:23 PM
Quote Post
Most of your improvements won't matter after the big climate change Pupp. People will have to be basically self subsistent or they will be at the mercy of big brother with no way out. Most of the homes now standing will not be standing after the climate changes and earth changes. Those that are can't heat themselves without big brother. Most people can't grow and store their own food.
Most don't have their own well. Those who do don't have a hand pump and their wells will be useless without electricity.

We could be making major preparations right now and conserving huge amounts of resources. We're doing jack shit.

Most of the coastal cities will be unlivable in 30 years or sooner. Are we building new housing for these people? no.

It's going to be mass chaos. We could lead the world in these endeavors but we're falling miserably. Then again, they want to reduce the population drastically. Doing nothing is a way.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 05:34 PM
Quote Post
Most of your improvements won't matter after the big climate change Pupp. People will have to be basically self subsistent or they will be at the mercy of big brother with no way out.

I hear ya!

I received my warnings in 2002 and tried to tell others to stock up on food and water, and to try and provide their own energy. Most scoffed at me and ridiculed me, so I havn't been outspoken much on the subject lately.

Many underground wells are contaminated now, which I am sure was part of THEIR plans as well.

I agree with what you say and it's going to get really ugly.

We could be making major preparations right now and conserving huge amounts of resources. We're doing jack shit.

The global elite has been planning and preparing for this for decades using the cold war and now this fake war on terror to gather enormous funds for their underground structures.

Most of the coastal cities will be unlivable in 30 years or sooner.

Yes, ocean levels will rise. All coastal cities WILL BE UNDER WATER.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 07:41 PM
Quote Post
The sick part is that those who do make preparations and secure their shelter will become targets of the ones who didn't. The only safe places will be the underground bunkers and they won't be letting us in. If we make our own safe place extremely remote then we'll be subject to whatever hoard would come across us. If we group together in small communities then we're targets for the government. Can't win for losing.

It's really too bad. It could be a pleasant thing if handled properly. People would work together to make it better than tolerable. But noooo, we have selfish dumbasses with delusions of dictatorship in charge of every nation of the world. Amazing, isn't it. Not one country is making any kind of preparations at all. Not one.

Many would make preparations if the government advised them to do it. Beyond plastic sheeting and duct tape. We should be building an underground monorail system right now across the country so no weather will ever hamper transport of people and goods. It could double as a nationwide fallout shelter, and have large commercial and civic hubs. It could also be used to transport water through pipes from wet places to the arid. But no...we'll just do nothing and pass a law so people can buy more assault weapons and so they can have at each other like Rambo.

Sickening.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 08:53 PM
Quote Post
Hey Guest, it's not only sickening, it's pretty sad.

those who do make preparations and secure their shelter will become targets of the ones who didn't.

That reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode.

With over 6 billion on the planet today, there will be millions and millions of survivors, no matter what happens.

I have a feeling that North America is going to be pretty much wiped out as well as Europe and wherever else the brightest minds reside.

The biggest threat to the global elite is people who are educated and can think for themselves.

The key will be knowledge and who holds it.

In 2002 when I had my experience, I had an overwhelming urge to try and save knowledge, such as a time capsule, so we could enlighten those who would survive and they wouldn't have to rely on big brother who will only give them lies, religions and more deceptions in order to maintain power and control over the survivors.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 289
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:06 AM
Quote Post
Black radio stations do represent a good place for the GOP to get their message out to a large voting block that could get a lot more votes for the Bush camp. For too long the Black people have been clinging on to the Democrat Party thinking the Dems were the party of the afflicted, the lost, the down trodden. Well, the Black people are no longer the down trodden. There are so many super millioniares that are Black that it would take a full page just to list them all. OPRAH is a BILLIONAIRE!

Further, I think that the Black culture has had an affect on the non Black community. Your message does sound like the Black's are being portrayed as getting taken advantage of. I think not!

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 10:37 PM
Quote Post
yeah that is why just ONE of the local yocal republican mantras I have heard is:

Black is beautiful
and Tan is grand
but...
White is the color
of the big boss man

Now green IS the universal uniting color of the greedy who of course come in all colors of humanity. But I have heard this little poem a few times from a few people and the acknowledgement of it was what surprised me.

Check it out in real time-it's true.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1977 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild