Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Another Tree Hugger Tale, Spiritually Uplifting

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 18 2005, 11:03 PM
Quote Post
Hello Forum Readers
smileNew4.gif

"Mr. Bumbleman”, you are a grouchy pants.” his wife would say, walking by the computer on her way into the kitchen, as Mr. Bumbleman would slam down his palm hard on the desk, with a “slap!” whenever he would go into this one particular posting board.

Mr. Bumbleman could be heard late into the night, cursing at the computer screen and slapping his hand on the desk and yelling “what the hell do you know you horse’s excuse for an ass.” Which made Mrs. Bumbleman, snicker under her blanket whenever she heard Mr. Bumbleman get his metaphors twisted. In fact, Mrs. Bumbleman was the direct opposite of her grouchy pants husband. She was always laughing and making funny faces behind his back when she passed him in one of his rants over the latest post.

Sometimes she could hardly contain a smile flickering across her face when he started plotting his move against the idiot who was wrecking the world this week.
“Now, dear,” she would say, patting his hand. “This too shall pass.”

One day while Mr. Bumbleman was visiting the proctologist for his yearly exam, Mrs Bumbleman logged onto the same forum posting board her husband frequented.
She knew his code and so took his avatar. As far as everyone knew, Mr. Bumbleman was his usual grumpy, mean spirited self.
But in reality, it was his sweet, as sweet butter of a wife, Mrs. Bumbleman who was behind the keyboard.

You had to love Mrs. Bumbleman, she wanted to give everyone cookies and a band-aid and fix their knee, kiss it and make the world better. Mrs. Bumbleman began at the top of page one and began answering every post under the screen name of her husband “Pit Bull” who had the face of a snarling Pit Bull on the body of a robot.

Mrs Bumbleman, gave love advice, explained how to read palms, gave her famous granola cookie recipe and told a sex pervert his mother would be ashamed of him, all under the name of Pit Bull. The Pit Bull was famous for undercutting someone’s confidence and using their weaknesses to make himself look better. Many times his comments were nothing but a snarl.

Mrs. Bumbleman was not snarling however, she was done with page two and was now on to page three, telling stories of her Irish heritage that had even the most hard hearted crying big tears in their baileys cream.

A thread was begun about how Pit Bull has had a vision and was now blessed with second site and was channeling the spirit of Mother Teresa. Mrs. Bumbleman laughed so hard she nearly fell out of the chair as the door slammed behind her husband, limping into the room, just as she got off the computer smiling and giving him a kiss and a look of compassion for his ordeal.

Mr. Bumbleman slowly sat down on a pillow, wincing, and turned on the screen and logged into his favorite posting board. His pain in the rear was totally forgotten as he saw two threads talking about him. One was a “Pit Bull” appreciation thread, and one was a thread about how God has used Pit Bull to help them find courage to laugh at adversity.

Mr. Bumbleman, has no idea that he had been impersonated all morning, by his smiling wife, who raised her eyebrows, everytime, she walked by the screen.
“What happened to grouchy pants?” she said. She was referring to him not having slammed the desk or called anyone a horse’s excuse for an ass once. He had a calm serene look on his face, rather placid and thoughtful. He even smiled at her and this made her beam.

Mr. Bumblman was reading post after post telling him how wonderful he was and thoughtful and how much he was appreciated, and then sometime amazing happened. A single tear trickled down Mr. Bumbleman’s nose and ran down his face. He never even tried to wipe it away and neither did his wife, who stood with a few tears of her own. Evidently no one outside of Mrs. Bumbleman, had ever told Mr. Bumbleman he was loved, cared for or appreciated. To see this written in sincerity by strangers on a posting board had made him realize something on a deep level. How good it felt to hear good things about oneself.

He felt so good about himself, he began to want to just like all those people thought he was. He began to reply to posts, and to pour his heart out to strangers and some of them were nice and opened up to him, and some made fun as they always do. Mr. Bumbleman didn’t get angry once nor slam down his hand on the desk or type anything nasty or demeaning. He instead gave good advice, plain friendly talk and told some to get in touch with their feminine side.

Tree

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 09:02 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Tree Hugger, your post made me smile and my eyes water.
hugs.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 04:10 PM
Quote Post

Thank you Pupp

You are the only in a public forum who has given me an feedback on this. I was thinking of all the posers on line and then this story came to mind of a poser of a different type. I am so glad you like it. I once sent some things to a publisher. Poems with my point of nature and I got back the letter stating my work was nice but too homespun. Then someone said quaint. I began to feel like I was writing to an audience of an hundred years ago, which of course does not exist. I am glad you like it......love to you Pupp (((HUGS)))

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 04:37 PM
Quote Post
Take no notice of the publisher, Tree.
Unless it’s full of Sex, Violence, Fear and Hate, they think it’s not mainstream.

The Bumblman story is both thought provoking and relevant in todays society.

You walk a different Earth, and I for one am happy to know your path.

Thank you.

WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Hello Without Fear

I have been told for years I should publish my writings, but a publisher needs a audience and I don't seem to fit any catagory. I seem to have as you said, my own path and isn't that true of all of us. We have our imprint, on our own unique personality, and it its only been in the last few years that I have been on the internet that I found out how different my thinking is, before that I thought a good portion of the world thought as I did. I was in for an awakening, and that is literally what happened.

you are a lovely person for stopping to post on this since I had a sparse response.....thank you, sincerely....love to you

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 10:26 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Tree Hugger,

I have learned from my 9 years of being online that the majority of the beings that we interact with are NOT like us.

Many are truely cruel and seem to thrive on inflicting pain through words.

THEY are what I consider the NEW arrivals - alien human/hybrid race - which, IMHO, are NEW to Earth and THEY do not give a shit about anything if it doesn't provide THEM with a feel good experience - which in most cases = suffering and pain at someone elses expense.

I've come to the conclusion that many humans/aliens are a failed/flawed species which need to be made extinct before they spread.

G.W. Bush and his entire family, Rumsfeld, Cheney and their kind are a prime example of a species that need to go.

So long as that species of humanoid/alien exists on Earth we will never have peace.

This species has interbred globally and their numbers are astounding.

We are screwed unless a higher power intervenes because most people seem to not care or they are of the same bloodlines of our oppressors.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2005, 10:00 PM
Quote Post
Hi everybody,

"We are screwed unless a higher power intervenes because most people seem to not care or they are of the same bloodlines of our oppressors"

mmm, I think WE are that higher power, and our family is growing! Is just that we do not know that we have it or that we do not know how to control it, and that, is a matter of time.

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2005, 12:17 AM
Quote Post

Hello Pupp

Negative beings are negative not because they are human, or non human or white, red or green, its the intent and the thought process.

I do believe in an intervening but I don't see it just the same way you do. I see everything coming to a peak or dovetailing as they say at once. Like a crescendo in music it all seems to be going to this apex. I believe that apex is in 2012. I dont see it as a punishment but since there are so many ways to see this, I can only innumerate them.
a. .....you see it as a punishment from Gaia

c.......you see this as the inevitable consequences of living apart from spirit

d.......you see this as just the end of the cycle and the beginning of a new cycle.

e.......you see this as the pendulum having swung all the way one way, is now coming back to swing the other way, ie....from slavery to freedom

f........you see this as the forces of light battling the forces of darkness, the final struggle of good against evil on the planet

g........you can see this as the freeing of all the slaves

If you see what I mean. This will mean different things to different ones but really it will be all realities happening at once for all of these will be fulfilled at once.

love to you Pupp............and to you Red!!!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.7438 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild