Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Numbers cards & significance, the Hossy way of looking at things.

Hoss the SURVIVER
Group: Members
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2005, 04:29 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
Just thought i'd add a file.

The Numerological Significance of the Tarot
by Anthony Louis
http://www.accessnewage.com/articles/Tarot/Tarot3.htm

Many of the meanings attributed to the Tarot cards derive from numerology. In the West, numerology goes back to the philosophy of the Greek thinker Pythagoras who believed that reality can ultimately be expressed in numerical terms. We have already seen the importance of the number four in the four suits of the Tarot which are derived from the four elements of classic Greek philosophy. The fact that there are 10 pip cards is related to the fact that humans have 10 fingers and therefore use the decimal number system. Odd numbers are usually regarded as forceful, yang, or "masculine" and even numbers as stabilizing, yin, or "feminine".

Below of some of the common meanings attributed to the basic numbers that comprise our system of numbering things:

 0: Zero is the number of pure potential, of absolute beginnings and endings (return to nothingness). Only the Fool Trump carries the number 0 in the Tarot.

 1: "One is the loneliest number..." the popular song goes. One is the first card of the pip sequence. One is the number of beginnings, of individuality, of the child emerging from the womb, of the prime force of creation. The Washington Monument is an architectural tribute to the number one.

 2: Two is the number of duality, of coupling, of self and other, of opposing and complementing aspects of reality, of the union of two individuals (1s).

 3: Three is the number of the triad, of the unit formed by duality (2) and its offspring (1). Of the three faces of the goddess (virgin, mother, and crone), of the creation that is made possible by joining forces with another, the tripartite genitalia of the male and the genital triangle of the female.

 4: Four is the number of manifestation and material reality. There are four elements, four sides of a square, four cardinal directions of a compass, four seasons, four winds, etc. It is a number of order, structure, power, and earthly dominion. Four is the number of the prototypical complete family: a father, a mother, a son, and a daughter.

 5: Five is a number related to the five human senses and to the pentagram representing the human form (the head plus the four limbs). Five is the midpoint or turning point of the cycle that runs from 0 to 10. As such, five can represent a crisis point or a state of instability.

 6: Six represents the harmony that returns when we resolve the disruption and instability seen in the five. Being a combination of 2 and 3 (6 = 2 x 3), six carries with it the connotations of both 2 and 3, that is harmony, cooperation, creation, new equilibrium.

 7: Seven is regarded as a spiritual and introspective number. Being an odd number, it carries an active, forceful, and sometimes disruptive connotation.

 8: Eight is made up of 2 x 4, or 2 x 2 x 2. Like the four, it is a number of power, manifestation, and material accomplishment.

 9: Nine is the last single digit in the series. It carries a connotation of completion or the ending of a cycle. It can signify the wisdom that is achieved toward the end of a cycle.

 10: In the number 10 we see the final ending --- the sequence of pips is over. The cycle has ended and a new one is beginning. Being one more than nine, 10 often means "one too many".

The Minor Arcana

The very number of cards in a Tarot deck reflects this numerological scheme. The 10 pip cards represent a series of everyday feelings, events, and situations associated with each of the 4 suits. The four court cards represent the four members of the prototypical family: father/king, mother/queen, son/knight, daughter/page. Hence each suit consists of 14 cards (10 pips plus 4 court cards).
Mundane and family matters are thus represented by the 10 pips and 4 court cards of the four suits. This makes a total of 4 x 14 = 56 Minor Arcana cards.

The Major Arcana

The remaining 22 cards of the deck are the Major Arcana (major secrets) cards. These have a different numerological basis. Representing timeless spiritual truths, these cards are based on the numbers 3 and 7. The Fool, numbered 0, stands at the center of a triangle (3 sides), and each side of the triangle consists of 7 cards (connected with 7 days of the week that are named for the 7 visible planets). The Fool (numbered 0) plus the 21 lessons the Fool must learn (the other 21 Trumps) make up the total of 22 Trump cards. In numerology, 22 can be broken down into 2 + 2 = 4, the number of manifestation in the "real" world. Furthermore, 21 (the number of spiritual lessons awaiting the Fool) is the sum of the first 6 digits, that is, 21 = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6, a fact that was not lost on the original creators of the Tarot deck.

By playing with these numerical relationships and their connections to the cards of the Tarot deck, one can come to a deeper understanding of the origin, structure, and meaning of the cards.

I learned a while back that no one thing stood in isolation.
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 04:45 PM
Quote Post
user posted image
these numbers have appeared around the house since the ufos started,its not like theyre painted but more like theyre growing to be honest,i dont know if they appear to have any value but heres some,the ones under carport roof are in columns n rows,an others like x-4 appear on the corner poles around house etc,anyone make anything of em ?peace
user posted image

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:42 PM
Quote Post
HI ALL
Sorry MAGINDI, do not ring any bells. I do have a heap of ancient language fonts, i'll go thru' them. As i d not have any Ancient Sumerian fonts, and am going off what i hav seen apart from the I V, it has a vague simalarity
Hoss dawarlock@bigpond.com

MAGINDI hhhmm, Ill get back to ya . Many Pleasant Space Iguana barbies to yer

Hoss scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif
EGM waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 04:58 AM
Quote Post
thanks man ,alls i can say is the mrs an i been here 8yrs an they wernt there till the last 3yrs tops,its in the time frame the ufos became noticed by us an my family can vouch the numbers wernt there either,truth is i first thought spray paint job from some freak playin jokes but it does appear to grow ,so if nothing comes from it tis cool but thanks cause i am sure theres a key to another riddle in them numbers an sequences somewhere,it maybe the positioning of them is important or what directions some face,if need that info yell out ,peace

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 11:10 PM
Quote Post
symbols

symbols 2

symbols 3

any of them..there some m's and stuff. the symbols in the photos u posted are hard to make out in the image but i think some of the ones in the pic below look like it.

symbols pic

in one of the your pics there was a little coloured in squary circly thing with a line coming out the bottom left and a line above the little squary/circly thing which is coluored in in the centre. in the pic above theres an upside down version of of that but its not colured in theres just a dot in the centre if you can see it.
theres also the little v/ thingys and yeah and the thing with three horizontal lines (like =)one on top of the other and some 'x' s and yeah

but yeah thats all i dunno if that'll help just thought it looked a bit like the symbols you found.

Nat. microwave.gif

p.s thats one of the webpages if you wanna chek sum more out ur self
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Alien_Writing.html

ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 11:12 PM
Quote Post
^^^^ one more thing. sure it aint some hooligans in ur area playin an unusual trick? but kinda weird seeing they're in ur grage and are growing i take that back stange stuff you got going on there.

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 26 2005, 03:40 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
HI MAGINDI, i went thru' my fonts collection. nothing matched a symbol here and there
the sumerian type font that i had also did not match the same thing maybe one symbol
nothing in the magical or ancient fonts eigther
Look if you are cool i will run MAGINDI down with numbers and see what they tell me
As this name is public
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 26 2005, 03:08 PM
Quote Post
woaah! id be interested in number crunching a few words now u mention itlol,sure itd be fun to hear what magindi breaks down to ,u interested in doin my real name?
ill send to you the numerological breakdown of my towns name for a giggle hoss an it maybe a lil clearer on why we have ufos lol.........number wise i only note that the 2's have an old style loop at the bottom,an the x-4 reaks of maths wich ive played with an the prob is the mixture of numbers n letters can be so many things,from harmonics to quadratic maths,physics,music,tonality etc...typically there style really lol....okies goto jet but hey while checkin the magindi name you have to for a freakin laff ask nodstar how we come up with the nick,its a bit of a cackle............peace man n ta for links again natalie miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 27 2005, 03:58 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
Undt now for
MAGINDI, the mthod i have used here is not orthdox, but i cantell me a lot if i am searching for. Well the best way to put it is i do not know what .
how is the energy around you, confused messed up, blocking no direction. I ask this as thisis wat is happing as i sit here. Come to think of it the last time we communicated about numbers i go tblocked right out everything crashed froze never worked, I think you may ned to look at were you are going as so far i have two numbers that are hightend in the expression 13 ans 19
13/4
M --4 x 1 ==. 4
A -- 1 x 2 = 2
G -- 7 x 3 = 21
I -- 9 x 4 - 36
N -- 5 x 5 = 25
D -- 4 x 6 = 24
I -- 9 x 7 = 63
******************&
13/4
BEGINNING VIB
13/4
Over all
13/4
Universal aspects of the number 13/4
He who understands the number thirteen hath the keys of power and dominion.
Thirteen is widely used in the occult and is a fatalistic number of great - power. Thirteen is considered to-day to be a sign of death but when taken within the context of change and rebirth it brings with it an awareness of new life, beginnings and comprehension. 13, contains the divine or Christ-conscious trinity. The esoteric force of this number is the Christ- force inherent in the soul struggling through the limitations and temptations of matter, towards a more perfect manifestation.
A/, EXPRESSION;
Christ consciousness the new composite of the understanding of change. It has added to it, the individuality of the human monad, which is attempting to realize perfect culmination within its self-expression of a boundless Christ-Love.
B/, COSMIC-LOVE; Christ-Force in nature, knows intuitively and is prepared to meet enemies by seeing the friend in disguise; makes loving service of life's work by doing willingly the thing in hand.
C/, UNIVERSAL-LOVE; Christ-Heart in man, to deal with humanity is 1
work of the 13, making it a very powerful vibration. Vibrating to the intuitions of the soul it gives, deeper human understanding. This influence is emotional, passional and extreme. Thirteen's are governed by the heart and the head working in complete harmony within!, the"" cosmic"", will of god

TARO SYMBOLISM; Death
NOTE: The Rider White Deck has been used to draw the Card that corresponds to your personal vibration. The key words corresponding to this card are" fish, fish's mouth or mouth of the uterus". This symbol suggests reproduction and birth, not necessarily into this world, but rather the rebirth of the consciousness into higher planes, in the time of Christ, the fish symbol represented those who lived in a Christ like way. The number 13, is sacred, it connotes an initiate, or one who is reborn through the mental powers of transmutation. They're where twelve disciples, Jesus was the thirteenth; there are twelve zodiacal signs with the sun at the center, number thirteen is preserved within the measurements of the great pyramid. Astrologically, this card is ruled by Scorpio, which governs the reproductive organs, birth, death and transmutation. The skeleton is the figure of death, which comes to all; king, man, woman, and child, without respect for station. He rides a white horse, a symbol of the purified desires and senses in submission to the cyclical rhythm. However the brilliantly shining sun between the towers in the distance promises eternal life. The life force does not die, but merely changes form.
ASTROLOGICAL CORRESPONDENCES
Earth and ((Scorpio))
The expansion of (3) the original life force (l). Ultimately produces form (4, EARTH). Here within the number 13, appropriately ruled by Scorpio, we find that Death must be understood, not feared, of all the zodiacal signs, Scorpio has the power to transform the things, of earth, and bring about new life. Another important point that is powerfully suggested here that Death belongs only to the earth-plane experience, ""I.E that of a materialistic manifestation to that of a spiritualistic, ""inner or soul ""guided-one.
13, has always been feared as the death number by the uninitiated, but 13 reduces to a 4, the number of the earth. The Bible tells us that we are, the salt of the earth, salt crystallizes in cubes, and a cube vibrates to 13, our bodies are cubes that contain the immortal spirit, the everlasting life energy. The body dies; the essence goes on,
*&*
The Earth veiling Uranus the higher order of the SUN
Uranus 4
Uranus brings a mental outlook far a head of a generally accepted current thought. It fosters interest in things odd and curious as well as new and progressive. Persons under this influence operate on intuition, and frequently embrace the occult or other areas of metaphysical thought, which gives them new direction; the tendency towards impulsive action can lead too hastily made judgements
Uranus is the first of the three transpersonal or generational planets. It moves so slowly -- requiring 84 years to go once around the sun -- that it tells more, unless configured to one of the personal planets or points, about the generation one was born into than the nature of the person. Uranus represents the process of individuation, and can manifest itself as independence, rebellion, revolution or eccentricity. Uranus rules the sign of Aquarius, giving Aquarius the individualistic nature it is known for. Uranus was discovered between the American and French revolutions, certainly good symbols for the Uranian principles.
*&*
Scorpio
Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac; it is a fixed water sign. Scorpio is represented by several symbols: the Eagle, the Scorpio, and the Serpent. Scorpio's can either be very, very good (like the little girl that had a curl right in the middle of her forehead) or very bad (for example, Charles Manson and Jack the Ripper). There is always much more to a Scorpio than meets the eye, and the sign likes mysteries. A medieval type for Scorpio is the magician. The traditional ruling planet is Mars, Mars -- 9/22
Mars, is the planet of impulsive energy and passion. Its influence is hyperactivity, those under its influence, move quickly and impulsively and are ruled by the emotions. They are fiercely loyal and protective of those around them and are quick to defend. Negatively, physical violence, jealousy and prejudice may result. Sexual passion is another aspect of mars; the pluses and minuses of which are self-evident.
Mars represents our active energy, the way we go out and get what we want, which can be determined by, among other things, Venus. The characteristics of Mars in the birth charts show the nature of our energy flow. Mars rules both the outer-directed Aries and the inner-directed Scorpio. Mars takes two years to circle the sun, and so we see all faces of mars many times in our life. Mars is considered a "personal" planet, because it tells something about the way we are as individuals.
nd the modern ruling planet is Pluto.
Pluto 22
Pluto symbolizes the human soul with in the human constitution. Pushed out of the line of March by disturbing forces, Pluto became the prey of disruptive action. Creating the need for the soul, to be found by its physical mate. Pluto is the slowest moving of the known planets, taking 248 years to circle the sun, so no one can experience all the sign positions of Pluto. Pluto seems to best represent the different generations, so that we have the "baby-boomer" generation born with Pluto in Leo (1939-1958) and the so called "generation X' born with Pluto in Virgo (1958-1973), as well as yet unnamed generations born with Pluto in Libra and Scorpio. In 1996 Pluto moves into Sagittarius, and another generation starts. In natal charts, Pluto can represent deep (and often hidden) forces, changes and transformations. A strong Pluto can lead to obsessive or compulsive behaviour, or involvement in occult activities or depth psychology. Pluto rules the sign of Scorpio. Pluto was the only major planet discovered in the XXth Century, and about the time that experiment laid the basis for the development of the atomic bomb and atomic power.
SCORPIO TRANSFORMS THE SUBSTANCE AND GIVES IT A NEW FORM AND LIFE.
*&*
As a personal vibration
13.Has always been feared as the death number, and indeed, it does, represent death, but not in the ordinary sense. Death is merely change. When we are born into life, we die from another level of existence, when we marry, we die as a single entity and are reborn as a duo.
Change is simultaneous death and rebirth. The death connotation of 13, has arisen because most individuals responds to it's lower side- immersion in fleshly desires and encapsulation in matter, death then occurs, bringing, destruction and degeneration of the body. A few individuals, respond to the higher side of 13, which involves complete satisfaction and attainment through regeneration via, the use of the tremendous power of the vibrational rate of this number. There are no halfway measures with this number, it's all or nothing. There is enormous potential for ultiment attainment, or equally for destruction.
Your life as a 13, will be one of constant change, as soon as a situation seems settled and quite, a new set of circumstances will arise to replace the old. Constant renewal keeps you on your toes and impresses on you the transitory nature of earthly things. The instability of the material world strengthens the bond between, you and the invisible world. Because of this, you need a secure home and relationships therein, for you realize that these bonds are true and lasting.
Transformation is you key - word, whether it be in business, relationships, or social causes. Your psychic abilities are marked, and you can see right through people and situations, your perceptive analytical powers, make you a formidable opponent.
If you are a negative 13, you dissipate your creativity in pursuit of transitory desires, stagnation and inertia can set in and bring down, all that you build.
THE CHANGE THAT YOU, BRING ABOUT, IS DESTRUCTIVE
RATHER THAN REGENERATIVE
13/4, is a number of special significance. Note that there were twelve apostles, but JESUS, the Christ, made a thirteenth member, at the last, supper. 12 is the number of solar months in the year, 13, is the number of lunar months. While the solar vibrations are positive - creative in type, the lunar vibrations are negative - receptive in type, each, as a reflection of god, is equally important. 13, means either death through degeneration, or life and
Attainment through regeneration
There are no halfway measures in 13; it requires all or nothing, if 13, is your number, face it and win!
Incarnation in the flesh represents the soul's burial in matter, where it losses the power it originally had in the ethereal realm, where it was created to be a companion to god. Eating of the tree of knowledge, of good and evil, there-by leads eventually unto a journey of an inner-awareness of self and god-consciousness not an everlasting physical death, but life as an individual self-aware soul within the embrace of that which we commonly define as God. When the soul turns to self/alone it figuratively dies. We wander about on earth in the flesh as prodigal sons and daughters, victims of a spiritual amnesia. The prodigal, even as you and I, went from the father's home of his own free will; the father did not send him.
HIDDEN DESIRE of 13/4.
FOUR - contains the vowels 0, U, of the value 9, showing the hidden strength of completed expression. NUMBER NINE. Nine is completed expression; the inclusion of all the other vibrations, beginning with 1, universal love; brotherhood, to serve humanity in the work of the 9.
Nine is the Christ-heart in man, like the 1, 9 always retains its individuality, when added to itself, 9+9=18, final digit 9. One is the beginning, 9 is the part of pure intelligence, because it is the trinity of trinities. God, Man, nature, in it all numbers are swallowed up, to emerge once more in a new cycle at 10. Within occult addition it also equals 9. As 9 is the square of the three, and represents completion in the three-fold nature of man, body, mind and spirit, it represents deity descending into humanity and evolving through man until he has, manifested the Devin in his three-fold nature.
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 27 2005, 04:03 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

MAGINDI = 39/12
1+9+9 = 19/10
4+7+5+4 = 20/2
**********&&&&&&&&&****

39/12 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION

You have selected a life of service to others, offering effecting, love and sympathy in order to help make the world a better placate live in. you are a crusader who wants to feel that the world has benefited because of your sojourn within it. You are idealistic and philosophical, you desire justice and will make a vigorous stand for your beliefs, and no obstacles can deter you from finishing a project once you have begun. A gentle poetic nature makes you a romantic. You dream beautiful inspired dreams that inspire you too in-large the scope of your life. Your imagination dovetails nicely with your intellect; together they achieve an expansiveness that inspires others. You will live a long and healthy life, in peace and contentment, surrounded by friends and loved ones. The love you give is returned abundantly, which fills your cup even fuller, until the love must spill over into the lives of those who are in need. You exemplify the saying,"" love wasn’t put in your heart to stay, love isn’t love, till you give it away"", each time you give you are rewarded ten-fold; thus your life is ever enriched, you will communicate this love to all you contact.
If you are a negative 39/12, you live a sensual life, indulging your every need. You are lazy and insensitive to the suffering of others.

TARO SYMBOLISM
KNIGHT OF CUPS

The Rider Waite Deck has been used to draw the Card that corresponds to your personal vibration. Both knight and horse are gentle and unhurried the knight approaches calmly with a cup of affection held out as an offering to humanity; his robe is decorated with the divine fish symbol. The stream, running serenely through the valley, depicts the knight's calm emotional attitude; this intire picture is one of peace and contentment.

ASTROLOGICAL CORRESPONDENCES
SUMMER ((CANCER, 1EO, VIRGO))
Summer is a warm time of year when leisure or vacation promote affection and love. Cancer imbues you with a sympathetic and loving nature; Leo bestows powers of leadership and high goals and Virgo demands service to the world. All these qualities combine to create an idealistic crusader.
**&&**
19/1, as a Personal Vibration
19/1: Is a danger sign or a vibration of heightened awareness. 19 Those who select this vibration, have chosen difficult lesson to master, for they need to master-self in addition to the illusions of the material world. Early in life there should dawn a realization that you only obtain from life, that which you are prepared to put into it. The Sun and Mars, which govern the "nineteen" individuals, will encourage expression within situations demanding, selfless service to humanity. Any tendency to drive or dominate others in order to achieve a personal goal, must be avoided. True achievers upon this vibration are the ones who, by personal example within the fields of Universal Service, offer to others positive forms of leadership. Nineteen individuals, must take care not to become self-centered, endeavoring where possible to see others' points of view, any tendency to repress emotion must be guarded against , and this negative trait replaced by a frank and open manner. Your leadership talents would be useful in public service, you are very expressive with words and would make an effective speaker or lecturer.
Art and science may also appeal to you, as well as agriculture, nature and the simple pleasures of life. Your vitality and intellect create a mind capable of overcoming any obstacles. You collect, synthesize and regenerate past errors, into positive attitudes. Here, your faith and creativity, constantly renew those aspects of living which others ignore, thereby ensuring your continuing growth. There may be turns in your life that requires new beginnings, you should master your emotions, so that emotional upheavals and uncontrolled impulses do not cause material loss and failure.
If you are a negative 19/1, you lead a double life, creating a positive image of yourself, as one type of personality, while living a secret life of falsity and deceit. In this respect 19 is called the spiritual fall, your courage is being tested. Learn independence and retain from self-pity. Number 19, is karmic the equalizer and collector. As a positive 19/1, you have great indurance. Knowing that it is always darkest before the dawn, reason prevails. You will find happiness, rewards and success, when a degree of adeptness has been attained.
Universal Aspects of the number 19/1
One is the number of god, the prime masculine number, the Yang; God/Man Adam or, the paradise state. The number of consciousness, unity, light, genesis, creation, ego, being, the active principle, the Father, Mother/God.
Energy, in a state of perpetual motion. Sometimes: the number of egoism, eccentricity and tyrants. It is the beginning that which all the other eight numbers were created. One can be divided into any number leaving it unaltered and so represents the spirit. Which can enter all things without changing their outer forms. It is immovable and unalterable, because whether multiplied or devised by itself one remains the same - this does not happen with any other number.
Symbols: The Sun, the Unicorn.
Sign: The point.
Taro Symbolism the Sun.
Note:- The Rider Waite Deck has been used to draw the Card that corresponds to your personal vibration.
The Sun means face or countenance. Face implies head one who takes the lead. This card also brings to a head all of the potencies of the life force. The key - word is regeneration, we renew our bodies when we renew our minds. "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that you may prove what is the good and perfect will of God". (Romans 12:2). Astrologically, the Sun rules this key, bringing light and life, symbol of the divinity, the great divine power. We must control and adjust our lives through the sun's action. As the ancients new the powers themselves are neither good nor bad; it is how they are used. The power of the Sun is not just a physical energy but also a living power. That which we see in the Sun is identical with the spiritual power behind the Sun "the God-force", everything on earth is a manifestation of the Sun. The twenty-one rays of the sun represent the twenty-one keys of the Taro. The four flowers symbolize organized development; mineral, vegetable, animal and adamic (HUMAN) -consciousness. Sunflowers always face the sun to draw their power, as we should do, to develop our consciousness. The nude child astride the horse has sublimated the animal desires and is a symbol of the naked truth and an understanding of things as they really are. "Except as ye become a little child, Ye cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, (Mathew 18:3). Astrological Correspondence Mars and the (Sun)
The personal energy of the basic life force and the driving instincts of mars must be controlled. Channeled and raised to a higher level. Through a developed awareness and consciousness of the true life force, the Sun. All our energy comes from the Sun, and we in turn must radiate the energy we receive.
The Hidden Desire of the number 19/1
One - contains the vowels 0, E, which equal 11, the strongest force. Eleven stands for the highest of vibration found, whether in the mineral, vegetable, animal or human plane. They are strong gentle souls, yet when they find it necessary to administer justice, become as inflexible as iron. Due to the inherent spiritual strength at their command 11, Individuals bear within themselves, the consciousness of god, which makes them sufficient unto themselves. And, they must realize the wisdom of" being in the world and not of it", gathering the message from the high. And living it for the sake of others. 11, individuals must also learn the lesson of overcoming self at every step. They can feel every note, of everything, both seen and unseen.
*&*
20 - 2 As a Personal Vibration.
You will be faced with many decisions in your lifetime. Learn to make judgements based on reason not, appearance, when measuring or sizing up people or situations. See their works and not their reputations, outward impressions can be deceiving, so you must exercise thoughtfulness before any final judgements are made. You, like to control the people within your circle of influence and prefer to shape them, to the ends you deem worthy. Such a position necessitates a choice; therefore, you are constantly tested: should I do this or that? is it wise to take this path or that path?. Shall I with the new or stick with the old?. Deep within, you have an abiding knowledge of opposites; therefore, you are continually confronted, with the need to make a choice. As a result, your life is one of adaptation and renewal, new plans, new purposes and new ambitions present a continuing scenario, demanding decisive action. This cynical process creates the awaked human personality, because the moment of judgement is the moment of awareness. You cannot make a decision until you have weighed and measured all the facts and arrived at an awareness of the situation>. Through decisive action, you, develop yourself and overcome the difficulties in life. Let your conscience guide you. 20's have the power to make or break, save or slay.
If you are a negative 20 you fear death and change from regular habit patterns in your life. Learn control over your emotions, this weakness brings on poor health, disillusionment, loss of material goods and separation from those you love. As a positive 20, you constantly renew, your life through the many decisions you must make, increasing your realization and awareness of the perpetual adaptations that life requires.
Universal Aspects of 20/2
This is the prime feminine number, antithesis, polarities, opposites, pairs, complements, and partners. A sign of duality and change, because one can only be fulfilled through the two producing three. The Yin, the eternal female. The number: which represents the motion of all things. Passivity a desire for, peace and harmony conciliatoriness.
Good/evil, the beginning of intellect, perception and consciousness of some one / thing / where / time. Negative/positive, male and female.
Symbols: The moon, two of anything.
Sign: Parallel lines. Zero represents naught, nullity, nonentity, no number or quantity - nothing. It represents the void, or the empty abyss which, existed before creation. It has four component parts which, can be likened to negative elements - nothing, nowhere, infinite and dark. The zero can also mean invisibility. Zero when viewed in relation to the other numbers represents the gulf between the unconscious existence of an inanimate object and conscious existence. It is the circle of pre-conscious totality, the Ouroboros(agnostic) serpent with its tail in its mouth entirety of all things and living perpetually off itself - as does the universe, it is a closed system. Our judgement day is the day we have reached the ability to judge the true from the false, this card represents the call to judgement day. The angel Gabriele, calls those who are ready to hear the truth which will set them free and give them new life. Stone coffins, the human body arises from the deep they, are black when closed, from lack of light or truth. The three states of consciousness arise; man, consciousness: woman, subconsciousness; child, super-consciousness. In older versions of the taro, their arms spell the word "lux or light", they have come in illumination. Astrological Correspondence
Vulcan and Saturn
Vulcan is doubly emphasized her through the double digit 20, ((Vulcan is number 2). In mythology, Vulcan was thrown from heaven, he became the keeper of the flame, tending the forges of heaven and earth. He was also known as the master of craftsman. Despite the lameness resulting from his fall, he traveled frequently between heaven and earth. The analogy in the myth represents the fall of spirit into form, ruled by Saturn. The spirits freedom is, hampered by the physical form. The fiery life force must be well tended by keeping open the line of communication between the body and spirit. Vulcan may eventually be assigned to Virgo, the perfect servant and tender of health, as was Vulcan, artisans are also assigned to Virgo. Within 20, the god power 0, works through Vulcan, 2, to bring about the union of that which appears, in the physical form, to be separate parts -Spirit and Matter.
The Hidden Desire of 20
Five - contains the vowels I, E, numeric value 5, includes the free vowel I, vibrating 9, which gives incentive for free expression. Nine is completed expression; the inclusion of all the other vibrations, beginning with 1, Universal love; brotherhood, to serve humanity is the work of the 9. Nine is the Christ-heart in man, like tic 1, 9 always retains its individuality, when added to itself, 9+9=18, final digit 9.
One is the beginning, 9 is the part of pure intelligence, because it is the trinity of trinities. Of God Man and Nature. Within it all numbers are swallowed up, to emerge once more within a new cycle at 10. In occult addition it also equals 9. As 9 is the square of the three, and represents completion in the three-fold nature of man, body, mind and spirit, it represents deity descending into humanity and evolving through man until he/she has, manifested the divine within their three-fold nature.
One - contains the vowels 0, E, which equal 11, the strongest force.

Symbol: The lemniscate - the symbol for infinity in mathematics and eternity within occult studies (an eight on its side).
Taro Symbolism; Judgement
Note:- The Rider Waite Deck has been used to draw the Card that corresponds to your personal vibration.
The key symbols for this card are, tooth. Fang and Serpent. An ancient adept was called a serpent, and, when we want to invoke silence, we pronounce the sound of the letter for this key - sh, this indicates the silence of the wise. "Be ye wise as serpents", (Mathew 10:16). Teeth break food and prepare it for digestion. Wisdom, I.E. knowledge, destroys the forms of the outer world and reveals the hidden nature of things. So, that you may absorb the spiritual essence. The cobra was the sacred symbol of Egypt and India its venom attacks every cell of the body instantly. The serpent's fang conveys the poison, the analogy is that wisdom can be like acid eats away everything false. Therefore, the key - word for this card is, gained realization of spiritual values, our personal consciousness is ready to blend with the universal consciousness. We then realize our Oneness with the God-force and our unity with all humanity. This state of consciousness begins with a mental grasp of the real world, where our attitude is the reverse of most peoples, because we identify ourselves with the One-reality. That is, our subconscious minds are dominated by the true direction of our wills.

When you send the other numbers use my e=mail address dawarlock@bigpond.com
I feel strongly that something is interferring with your path?
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 27 2005, 05:01 AM
Quote Post
if i said the words "worldbuilders" would things make any sense to you?........i goto go through it ,ive barely scannedthe posts but impressive results for non standard methods,as is the way,2mins ago i walked in the front door from filmin a ufo that as it floated silently b y i just knew it was there,its not unusual ,ive had this 5yrs now man,....nodstar will spin readin this,she knows somewhat why im here an yes im being blocked .....my path is a merry one this time dude..not lol,...an balance is the focus while being dragged one way on the see-saw then the other.....ive had visitations now 3yrs an getting stronger,more often,,,i mean on a very physical level man an not with "inner eyes"....my names Ross an im a scorpian born on the 13th day in nov 74.my soul family is those of the blue light ,ive always communicated with them ,some known to our history well but thats not really the point ....ure diff approach has scryed some what very close to the inner truths.....ive known more of the whole me a while now an its a weird place to be as im by far from being "off with the fairies" an yet one could say the fairies,an many other types spend allot of time around me,ive devoted myself here before,an again here now ,the split you feel is the pathway that however sucky it is,is necessary an one i walk daily,to one side appearances an attributes wed all much rather run from ,an wich the ego here cringes to think about ,on the other what weve all been workin for eons now visitng back an forth to the earth,a transition so wonderfull an rare that so many ,more than words can express have gathered here if only to be a part of in the witnessing ........
ive said more than i should but the intial read showed a good scry an worth an open response to validate in return for you,thankyou man ,its likely that what im doin here less than a handfull will ever know ,most of them only the edges of,but im thankfull for its not the first time for me incarnate to have this ,people like you that show such talent from within ,all of us relatively untrained make it worth goin through ,i goto jet for another one callin will be floatin by soon but i look forward to the read ,im open to all man an anything to make discerning the truth to the path is very much appreciated,
ill send the rest of numbers an house positioning relations theyre in when can soon,very helpfull an much thanks from lil ol magindi smileNew4.gif dont forget me first line ,itll fall into place number wise for you ,its funny i see all the talk on the grail line ,how can one describe what it is to "feel" the grail line ,regardless its involved an intertwines with a story much like we visually see our dna threads an that spans as far back as the beginning of time as we here know it ,when all of what we see now came from single space/moment in time ,from an atom we grew ,the at-ma ,its why i like the "kerubim" as not many have had the pathways that allow the scope of memory theyve been priviliged to see an hold..peace,frick goto go but damn good pick man ,laters ,"gulps"n posts the text lol

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 01:31 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

....ure diff approach has scryed some what very close to the inner truths.....ive known more of the whole me a while now an its a weird place to be as im by far from being "off with the fairies" an yet one could say the fairies,an many other types spend allot of time around me,ive devoted myself here before,an again here now ,the split you feel is the pathway that however sucky it is,is necessary an one

*&*
I never ever said i was normal, being with the faries is better than some of the things i've had to play with
run um' down and get back to ya.
Hoss
EGM cheers2.gif cheers.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 04:19 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

OO'II MAGINDI you have a MESSAGE

*&*

Here is R O SS

R - 9 x1= 9
O - 6x2= 12
S - 1x3= 3
S -- 1x4= 4
************%
28/ 10

28/10, As a Personal number Vibration
If you use care and good judgement, there are great possibilities for your life. You are ambitious and progressive, willing to lead and take responsibility. You wish to improve existing conditions, with a direct approach to life instilling a zest for life within every new enterprise you initiate. You are a person of action with the ability to see things as they really are, unclouded by preconceived ideas or thoughts. You have good judgement because you have a direct link with your source of knowledge, and a perfect balance between your thoughts and desires, you are a Visionary with the ability to translate your dreams into tangible results. There is, a vital stimulating, resourceful quality in this number, always ready for action and pioneering ventures. With boldness and courage, you are the master of your own fate, the sovereign of your world. With a talent for inspiring others, your balanced mind, kindness and generosity create a karmic re-action, which brings success and satisfaction. You may have an interest in scientific procedures.
Negatively a 28/10 can be reckless and daring, you should practice self-control to regain a balance. As you can be proud, dominating, intolerant and full of contradictions, losses may result from poor judgement and misplaced trust in others. You probably work better if you do not work alone, and at this point you may need to begin again, profiting by experience. Once you have learned to trust your intuition, you will be well on the way to a position of contentment and influence.

Taro Symbolism; Two of Wands
The Rider Waite Deck has been used to draw the Card that corresponds to your personal vibration.

A man is holding the world in his hand, indicating unlimited opportunity for achievement in any line. He is dressed in the red robe of activity and desire. He is surrounded by live power as is shown by the two firmly planted living wands. He looks out over the water, signifying the recognition of subconscious powers. The garden in the background shows work that has been done in previous lives. The emblem of crossed lilies and roses shows that physical desire and spiritual development are blended harmoniously.

Astrological Correspondences
First decan Aries.
There is a vitalizing, stimulating and resourceful quality in this division of the zodiac. You have courage and passion and are, always ready for action and pioneering ventures. You are attractive to the opposite sex, emotional, generous and affectionate; at the same time, you are proud and aggressive. You understand that there are many ways to accomplish any goal, and this can sometimes create difficulty in decision making. Therefore, you must learn patience and profit by past experiences.

Aries
Aries is the pioneer of the zodiac. Aries want to always be the first to do something. It is a cardinal, fire sign. Aries represents the first month of spring, and as such it can be very self-sensitive and easily discouraged, just like an early flower in spring can be hurt by a late frost. The planetary ruler of Aries is Mars, representing the energy that Aries displays, and the traditional symbol for the sign is a ram -- headstrong and aggressive. A medieval type for Aries is the soldier. While Aries is good at initiating things, the sign is not good at follow through.
Scorpio
Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac; it is a fixed water sign. Scorpio is represented by several symbols: the Eagle, the Scorpio, and the Serpent. Scorpio's can either be very, very good (like the little girl that had a curl right in the middle of her forehead) or very bad (for example, Charles Manson and Jack the Ripper). There is always much more to a Scorpio than meets the eye, and the sign likes mysteries. A medieval type for Scorpio is the magician. The traditional ruling planet is Mars, and the modern ruling planet is Pluto.
Pluto 22
Pluto symbolizes the human soul with in the human constitution. Pushed out of the line of March by disturbing forces, Pluto became the prey of disruptive action. Creating the need for the soul, to be found by its physical mate. Pluto is the slowest moving of the known planets, taking 248 years to circle the sun, so no one can experience all the sign positions of Pluto. Pluto seems to best represent the different generations, so that we have the "baby-boomer" generation born with Pluto in Leo (1939-1958) and the so called "generation X' born with Pluto in Virgo (1958-1973), as well as yet unnamed generations born with Pluto in Libra and Scorpio. In 1996 Pluto moves into Sagittarius, and another generation starts. In natal charts, Pluto can represent deep (and often hidden) forces, changes and transformations. A strong Pluto can lead to obsessive or compulsive behaviour, or involvement in occult activities or depth psychology. Pluto rules the sign of Scorpio. Pluto was the only major planet discovered in the XXth Century, and about the time that experiment laid the basis for the development of the atomic bomb and atomic power.

A small footnote here, where ever you have Mars Pluto will be pushing the mars energy making it much more intense Hoss
*&*
there is more but it contains birthate preffer send you, if cool topost on PUPPS tell me, Hoss

Hoss eyeball.gif ta eyeball.gif ta eyeball.gif
EGM waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 05:32 AM
Quote Post
those of the "blue light" ?

i used to feel unseen entities..
i moved from my farm & now i feel isolated in my little town...

my dreams are 'nice'...

i wanna bust through...

like jim morrison...break on through to the other side...kewl.

nanA.

peeking.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 08:35 AM
Quote Post
im cool to post if u feel its ok ,im sure ya know where the line is of the info gettin too personal for public ,ive decided hey im just a mere magindi so its time to open up here n there lol. thanks man very cool breakdown ,by the way to note my partner is aries just to validate for ya,an hey spacie <--loves da morrison too,an ya those of the blue light are just one of many "Soul groups or families" that travel together ,each group having particular specialties ,traits an tasks id spose would be the best way to translate ,okies peace guys an ta Hoss i dont get alternate views via any type of reading often its very much appreciated so thankyou again miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0567 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild