Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Taelon Zaoul Landed at Davis Montham AFB, U will just have to take my word for it

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 10:39 AM
Quote Post
I swear unto the one, the mighty and the all ...

PuPP, I need to send you some information ...

Daniel

--------------------
Even in the complete wholeness of each of our individual visions, they are still yet mere fragments when not reflected off of; then potentially woven together with the wholeness of other individuals visions

P.S. Obliterate the Cabal with Tales Straight from the Oroborus Mouth, Down with the House of Rothschild ! Email Jacob and demand redress for the sins against all of humanity, and let him know his house is going down ! !

Contact Jacob Rothschild & Henry Kissinger Directly
secretariat@openrussiafoundation.org
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahoo

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 11:38 AM
Quote Post
Hey Daniel, LTNS!

You can EMAIL or PM me by clicking on one of the buttons below my post. Or you can post it here for everyone to read.

Taelon Zaoul Landed at Davis Montham AFB, U will just have to take my word for it

What? You mean no photos?
winkNEW.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Member No.: 87
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 11:41 AM
Quote Post
Pupp,

I need your email address, no photographs of the spheres. What I do have is physical proof of temporal paradoxes, time date - stamped - and major information ... also language.

don't have your email, I am at the university - am under extreme surveillance - hourly jet flyovers ...

all I have is a disk, give me your email address and I will send you mass info.

Daniel

--------------------
Even in the complete wholeness of each of our individual visions, they are still yet mere fragments when not reflected off of; then potentially woven together with the wholeness of other individuals visions

P.S. Obliterate the Cabal with Tales Straight from the Oroborus Mouth, Down with the House of Rothschild ! Email Jacob and demand redress for the sins against all of humanity, and let him know his house is going down ! !

Contact Jacob Rothschild & Henry Kissinger Directly
secretariat@openrussiafoundation.org
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahoo

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 03:24 PM
Quote Post
Hi Dan, thanks for the info.

I was lookin' for you a while back, but the digital-spores site wasn't coming up.

We've got the same deal goin' on over here in Australia, and it's been happening nightly. MagIndi has been documenting it for 4 years, but there's a weird voodoo that goes with this stuff, where even the local hippies won't even come and check it out.

This is happening in a remote location, but there's full-on surveillance, of both phone & net, white vans, phantom trucks, orbs morphing into jets, entities, natural anomalies & mutations, inexplicable crystal growth (don't laugh) in fact, a dazzling array of weirdnesses.

My advice is, don't give any footage or data to any 'mufon' type investigators. We wasted a lot of time employing 'Australia's Leading UFO investigator' In six months he's done nothing but stall the whole thing, hasn't visited the site, and refuses to return 3 two hour videos chock-full of evidence as well as a video interview he shot of one of us.

It's not hard to work out why these guys are sitting on this important info

Check out MagIndi's websiteSoulartPhenomena and also the Queensland thread in the Extraterrestrial section here at PuPP's

Also, check out my site at the bottom of this post.

Just post any evidence on PuPP's and other websites, steer clear of Mufon etc.

BTW, I archived the discussion you and Wahya had on Glop regarding holographically encoded Dna,(genetic memory?) Would like the hear the full story on this...Mrs Ganesh has a burning interest in this subject.

I can send you the archived stuff if you need it

Peace

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 04:34 PM
Quote Post
Hey Daniel, I got your PM. You can email me the stuff and I'll post it for you.

mjharper712@hotmail.com

Ganesh is right. MagIndi's been videotaping orbs and strange lights for 4 years down under.

There's also a couple of other sites where this phenomenon is happening and yes, there is tight control over the information.

Take Ganesh's advice and don't contact MUFON or any agency. It's best to get the information out at places like at my forum where others can archive it and it doesn't disappear.

Be sure to check out the Queensland Orb thread in the UFO section and also MagIndis website. You may see some similarities.

http://www.asoulartphenomena.com

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2005, 07:53 PM
Quote Post
CQ to Daniel - CQ to Daniel - Come in Daniel.

face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 21 2005, 01:48 PM
Quote Post
I was checking forum email logs...

I never received this email:

NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

To: PuPP <mjharper712@hotmail.com>
Sent: Mar 18 2005, 11:43 AM
From IP: 150.135.161.160
Subject: NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT, I DO NOT HAVE ALOT OF TIME ... 

Email address: mjharper712@hotmail.com

But this forum is probably the safest place to exchange information.

PM (Private Message) me or post here at the forum for all to see.

Many Email exchanges are already blocked from this domain.

AOL/Excite and now Yahoo

--------------------

~ Buddha

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 21 2005, 10:52 PM
Quote Post
hi pupp,
nod here.......
I cant help thinking, that the last post from dna dan, had a
geniune note of,shall we say,''fear and loathing" about it.
Particularly in light of one of his SOS type mails, not getting
through, to you,possibly courtesy of 'spook ops inc'.
Ganesh has mailed him at the addy on his site, no response....
Has anyone else spotted him posting at other forums?,
we dont go to ''floglike productions'' for fear of catching something
nasty.... like the dos attacks mentioned in yesterdays posts.
Does anyone know what dan was onto, that would make
spookops so interested in him????
Last year, we were in touch over his theories about 'holographically
encoded DNA.He has some very controversial theories... but i dont
think that,theories alone would be cause for alarm by the PTB.
I wonder what happened...... MARVINMARTIANBlink.GIF

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 274
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 26 2005, 02:32 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp

FYI = a few posters have been visited by gubment so it is possible he may had a visit and is laying low for a while. Hope he can send you what he has, I am very interested in what he has. But it's scary that big brother is visiting and we have to be careful what we post nowadays!

eyeball.gif

--------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we
take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
PMEmail Poster
12DnAHelix(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 11:20 AM
Quote Post
Hey Ya'll ...

I am back down at the University. No the government hasn't come and talked to me, I think they are afraid of me or something. I have been under continuous jet surveillance though, and they will not give me my $$$.

I turned all the information I have had for 10 years over to the government, well at least to the British Mint & Open Russia Foundation. I was scared though, and I thought once and for all they might kick down the $150 million.

The spheres landed about a month ago. It is complicated and St. Peter was also involved (Cactus).

Essentially what I did was go into the core crystal at the central axis of the entire multiple universal cosmological genesis - and emitted a bleep on the screen of those who are running the simulation.

The Opaluminal Source Code Programmers of the 144,000 Faceted Hyperphazial Sphere.

Well then over the next few days there were UFO's here in the sky over Tucson.

Then by a force beyond me, I was guided to a specific location in one of the washes here in Tucson at the corner of Wilmot & Grant.

Wilmot is the opposite of Will Not, basically means 'Thy Will Be Done - Grant It'.

At the corner of Wilmot & Grant in the wash, there is physical evidence of civilization - large pillars that are tipped over and almost completely buried and also other ruins.

I am pretty sure that the Tucson Basin (Two Suns - Binary) is Valhalla, and perhaps even the garden of ghesthame (guess the name) .. Eden.

At least during Epochs 4,5,6,7.

Anyways, with Saint Peter - I spoke in mass tongues and the other two who participated translated what I was speaking into pictures.

So then a few days later I am directed to the wash, but before that I did all these different rituals to enact the removal of the seal of solomon.

But while I was in the wash one of the days, by some force beyond me - I kneeled down onto the ground and sang a song into the sun.

I also found this vocal tuning fork thing, I think it was made in Germany though - and three days before I found it - in my notes I wrote that I needed it.

Then right after I sung the valhallan anthem into the sun, I found the EDEN Temporal Paradox doll.

It was while I sang the song into the Sun that they landed at the base.

Before I sang the song, I also did some type of strange ghost dance - not the Ghost / Hoop Dance .. but the Ghost / Queb Dance.

I received two days of ovational flyovers by the united states military, jets I have never seen before - jets from world war II - looked like the 'Allied Axis of Powers' or something.

They still haven't come to talk to me. I even went down to the base after the two days of having all the jets flyover me - but the base commander wouldn't talk to me.

I am going to send you a few emails pupp.

I tried to insert images but they are not working.

Daniel

Daniel(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 01:35 PM
Quote Post
sending to pupp now, then heading out.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 08:45 PM
Quote Post
Hey Daniel, I received several emails of images from you.

It's gonna take me a while to download them all.

The first batch has Daniel without a shirt in front of what looks like a demolished house surrounded by snow.

A lizard

An old EDEN Doll made in China

and

3 stones
(Where are the stones from?)

--------------------

~ Buddha

Lurker
Member No.: 375
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post
Would anyone be willing to point me in a direction as to where i can find more information about this? i couldnt really find any (i might not have looked hard enough) on the sites in this thread) but i really want to know more!

also, hey pupp, its been a while since i last posted and its been even longer since the last time we talked. i saved your email adress so i think i may email you from time to time. also, are first names ok to be used on the board?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0464 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild