Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Reality Is The Illuminati Are, Shapeshifters Here's How It's Possible

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 12:10 AM
Quote Post
BTW, Did anyone catch this movie on the Sci Fi Channel?

Anonymous Rex

Anonymous Rex goes underground to chronicle a secret society of the dinosaurs' descendants — adapted through evolution to human size and dimensions — living, loving and working today in disguise. A shape-shifting technology enables these modern day dinos to mask their true identities and co-exist with humans as "everyday people."

Comprising a small percentage of the world's population, the dinosaurs' descendants have infiltrated every sector of life: They are doctors and lawyers, housewives and actors. In fact, keen private eye Vincent Rubio (Daniel Baldwin, Homicide: Life on the Street) is an evolved Velociraptor. Deeply affected by the "accidental" death of his detective partner and addicted to the herb basil, he's drawn into conspiracies that may provide an answer to his partner's untimely demise. Ultimately, Rex is a reflection of our own culture — our foibles and addictions, our dreams and loves — as illustrated by the experiences of a dinosaur living among us.

http://www.scifi.com/anonymousrex/

I wonder if they're trying to tell us something? blinkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 02:43 AM
Quote Post
I changed some of the emoticons. Did you mean the little kid who morphs into an alien? I didn't think anyone liked that one. I can put it back if you want.

No, I don’t have any special preference about it. It was just to help me with the description. It functions just like that.

… and neither did Carl Sagan

Yea… I read “The Dragons of Eden”… in a time I was still living in the fairy tale... but I have the book and maybe I should read it again with other eyes...

I guess Sagan was definitively trying to say something to all of us with his books and tv programs. I remember seeing him on tv on “Cosmos”. His friendly look and his kind traits could only come from someone who was in peace with his knowledge.

Thank you Seralia. You always post some very interesting information. BTW, there really is a person exactly like your avatar. She works on television and the similarities are quite disturbing.

Is that a man that the Anthroposaurus Sapiens is carrying? Yewww... tell me about proportions...

blushNEW.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 08:34 AM
Quote Post
Grand Strategy of the Reptilians

This paper is meant to acquaint the reader with the tools they will need to raise their level of awareness about the abduction phenomenon and allow them to avoid the misfortunes which are common to many abductees.

My name is James Bartley and I am a colleague of Eve Lorgen´s. I am an abductee. I am a student of military history and have studied the occult connection with the UFO phenomenon.

We humans reside in what is essentially a reptilian sphere of influence. The symbology of the reptilian overlordship is all around us. Phallic worship and the marginalization of the feminine principle have reduced the human race to what it is today, a thundering herd of bewildered sheep.

The Grand Strategy of the reptilians has been to divide and conquer the human race by exploiting inherent vulnerabilities and weaknesses within us. I know this is a bitter pill to have to swallow but we must be mature enough to look the facts in the eye and not allow ourselves to be held in perpetual spiritual bondage by our own ignorance and wishful thinking. The strategy of divide and conquer manifest itself both in our personal lives and on a global macrocosmic scale.

We have been subjected to a long-term process of genetic and soul matrix manipulation. The human life span has been artificially shortened to facilitate the recycling of our souls for purposes known only to the reptilians who see the human race as a resource. The dark gods of this world are well aware of the geological calendar of this planet and have prepared themselves accordingly.

What we are involved in is nothing less than all out spiritual warfare on a cosmic and multidimensional scale. What is at stake are our very souls. We can either choose to break out of this state of spiritual bondage and spiritual enslavement or we can be recycled once again and our descendants will have to start all over from scratch with little of no understanding of what has gone on before. The Dark Ages revisited.

Spiritual Warfare

As Spiritual Warriors we must be mature enough to realize that the reptilians and their followers know our weaknesses and vulnerabilities better than we do. Many abductees, no matter how metaphysically oriented they are, have to endure sheer misery in their lives. Abductees typically experience one emotional or psychological trauma after another never realizing for a moment that much of the negativity in their life has been externally imposed.

Trigger mechanisms are programmed into abductees to detract them from coming into their own truth vis a vis the reptilians and the other dark gods of this world. Likewise certain individuals are sent into our lives specifically to sow confusion and discord. Now more than ever we must be wary of who or what we allow into our experience.

There is a fundamental occultic basis for much of the abduction phenomena.. There are aspects of this phenomenon that are indistinguishable from Demonic Infestation and demonic possession, Sorcery and Witchcraft, as frightening and unpopular as that may be.

The ongoing interaction between humans within the Deep Black World of the Intelligence/Security apparatus and the Aerospace community with non-human intelligences has an occultic basis which was thousands if not millions of years in the making. There is nothing new about humans interacting with and working for non-humans.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 01:07 PM
Quote Post
Yep, I too am a believer, an acceptor, a realizer... lots of wonderful photos and antique artifacts-thanks for showing these. THIS is one of the reasons why Iraq has happened, and the other reasons are related to this one.

I have always been attracted to the Sumerian and Mesopotamian history and artifacts. hmmmm

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 10:01 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Thessa @ Dec 25 2004, 02:43 AM)
I guess Sagan was definitively trying to say something to all of us with his books and tv programs. I remember seeing him on tv on “Cosmos”. His friendly look and his kind traits could only come from someone who was in peace with his knowledge.

I remember when Sagan had his own TV show and some of the special effects that were used. It was almost like he had some knowledge that the rest of us didn't have, but really wanted to share it with us.

Thank you Seralia. You always post some very interesting information.

You're welcome Thessa. I try to post as much good information as I'm able to find.

BTW, there really is a person exactly like your avatar. She works on television and the similarities are quite disturbing.

That's interesting. blinkNEW.gif

Is that a man that the Anthroposaurus Sapiens is carrying? Yewww... tell me about proportions...

lol.gif No... The Anthroposaurus is not carrying a man. Thats just one of his three fingered claws. whistlingNEW2.gif The theory is that if dinosaurs were either able to have survived, or did survive, that they would have eventually become smaller and more humanoid in appearance. They would basically be anywhere from 3 to 7 feet tall (or taller) with three fingers and large skulls, grayish/green skin and oversized eyes. Some of them might have possibly had elongated or pear shaped skulls too. rolleyesNEW.gif Just like one of them space aliens. greenalien.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 396
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 26 2004, 09:01 PM
Quote Post
KM.. excellent collection of material on shapeshifting.. a year or so i found this image on MARS to equally explain the historical perspective of the REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS.. and their long time knowledge base for doing this..
http://www.wiolawapress.com/inca.htm

It was so fascinating for me to find a reptilian body with two faces.. one scaley and the other smooth.. signifying their understanding of the exchange of DNA for their ulterior motives of deception.. i do think there should be a book on this subject. and so why dont you write one for us. ill collect material also for you.... thanx.. ah ho WIOLAWA

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 295
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 26 2004, 09:09 PM
Quote Post
Great posts my friends, i appreciate the input, i will further comment on some of the info posted by others when I get a chance. For now I think I will take a break from history and focus on some of the reptilian mind control which is right if front of our faces daily but very few can see it.

Posted by Wahya

I'd recommend you all get to the theaters and see Blade: Trinity.

In this second sequel to Blade, the Vampires travel to the middle east to find their orginator - Dracula - who is not some Transylvanian noble, but an ancient Sumerian who can change shape at will.

Including his true form - a large red reptilian being with a mouth like the one the Predator had in the Schwartzenegger movie from 1987.

Their goal is Dracula can show them the way back to their glory days - when they ruled as gods.

It should be becoming increasingly obvious everyday that the reptilians are real, and that their hybrids creations(the illuminati 50/50 human/rep dna spilt) rule this planet I could provide 1000's of examples, it's EVERYWHERE, here are just a few.

I believe this to be a very accurate description of what the reptilians look like, this is a picture of a xindi(reptilian) from star trek enterprise. The newest Star Trek series is based on a intergalactic war with reptilians and other aliens. The illuminati owns hollywood and makes these shows, this isnt a conspiracy this is fact, ill detail this later.

Meet Ted, he enjoys long walks on the beach, looking at the stars, a good book beside a warm fire, and drinking human blood.
user posted image

Watch this video trailer for "Gremlins 2" a movie produced by Stephen Speilberg released to the sheople in 1990 11 years before 911. This is a movie about little reptilian humanoid creatures who attack and hold hostage a large skyscraper in New York City. In this clip a man escapes from from the building during the chaos, two reporters franticly approach him and ask "is the building on fire is there any survivors" one of the reporters is from channel 9, the other is from channel 11, the numbers clearly on their microphones and lined up to show "911" (might need ie or netscape to view video , firefox won't work for some people)
http://videodetective.com/home.asp?Publish...e&Shorten=False

*note speilberg was also the directer of Jurassic Park a movie where scientists using cloning technology create dinoasaurs, all hell breaks lose, and the giant lizards start eating hu mans.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 26 2004, 09:19 PM
Quote Post
"KM.. excellent collection of material on shapeshifting.. a year or so i found this image on MARS to equally explain the historical perspective of the REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS.. and their long time knowledge base for doing this..
http://www.wiolawapress.com/inca.htm

It was so fascinating for me to find a reptilian body with two faces.. one scaley and the other smooth.. signifying their understanding of the exchange of DNA for their ulterior motives of deception.. i do think there should be a book on this subject. and so why dont you write one for us. ill collect material also for you.... thanx.. ah ho WIOLAWA"

thank you so much wio for contributing to this thread, you are far and beyond more 'in tuned' to this secret world then I could ever be, and your knowledge is most fascinating to me. I to think there should be a book on this subject, there's billions of people on this planet yet very few sources of information when it comes to this very important topic. I plan on making a website, writing a book might be a possibility.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 26 2004, 09:38 PM
Quote Post
Reptilian Crew
user posted image

"DinoSaur" Family Sitcom From The 90´s "Earl Sinclair" Was The Father Of The Dino Family(Sinclair Bloodline, one of the top bloodlines). This was a show where dinosaurs were portrayed as walking talking human like beings. What kind of a coincidence do you think it would be that the father dino was named "Earl Sinclair" and the families name was "Sinclair" ?
user posted image

Sinclar Oil Logo
user posted image

TV movie from the SCIFI channel, from their own website

Based on the acclaimed series of novels by Eric Garcia, the SCI FI Channel Original Movie Anonymous Rex offers a deadpan twist on the mystery genre. Directed by Julian Jarrold (Touching Evil, White Teeth, BBC/PBS' Great Expectations), Anonymous Rex goes underground to chronicle a secret society of the dinosaurs' descendants - adapted through evolution to human size and dimensions - living, loving and working today in disguise. A shape-shifting technology enables these modern day dinos to mask their true identities and co-exist with humans as "everyday people."

Reptilian Skull(i didn't kill em don't look at me like that)
user posted image
ok im joking it's just a mask

"Tarquin" most likely a depection of a higher level Reptilian
user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 27 2004, 05:03 AM
Quote Post
Remember the Gorn from the original Star Trek series?

An alien being forces Kirk and the Gorn (space lizard) to fight to the death on a remote planet.

Ultimately Kirk wins and the alien being declares Kirk's species to be better because Kirk showed compassion and refused to finish off the defeated gorn.

The episode was called 'Arena' I believe.

UFO2New.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 04:02 PM
Quote Post
gorn
user posted image

gorn and martha at the movies watching hairy pooter how romantic eh?
user posted image

gorn goes to the mall
user posted image

pinkelephant.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 04:06 PM
Quote Post
After so many thousands of years, the Reptilian plans for total control are almost accomplished. In essence it is done. The one major factor that remains is for the Earth´s population to openly know it. This is currently set in motion with the past two illegal election of Bush to the presidency(exposed by Michael Moore in his Rothschild inspired Film F911). The blood families are no longer hiding their true identities. Queen Elizardbirth was photographed wringing the neck of a pheasant in ceremony style...

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/europe/...queen.pheasant/

Her grandson, Willy, was photographed giving the ´devils salute´ in reuters.

They introduced the world to their rituals with the release of the video footage from inside Bohemian Grove.

From Stewart Swerdlow's 'Blue Blood True Blood' notice 'natural disasters' and compare to current events

The illumianti Plans for the United States Of America 2001-2010

-Elimination of fuel reserves
-Creation of sever weather patterns designed to consume the remaining fuel.
-Utilities will be unable to cope with the demand
-Regional natural disasters so large that local and civil authorities are unable to handle them
-Rioting and chaos in major US cities
-Polarization of minorities creating a call from the minorities for a need for segregation.
-Martial Law declared to restore ord
er.
-Economic/stock market collapse as a result of the disasters, lack of utilities, and planned chaos
-President will enact Executive Orders that in effect, will rescind the Constitution and civil rights
-The United Nations will be called in to restore order. This comes with waves of Chinese, Russian, and German troops
-Dissidents will be shipped for re-education to huge concentration camps already in place in the United States and Canada
-The United Nations declares that the US is too large to be administered as is, and will order it to be split into two districts; Easter and Western
-The Eastern district capital will be Atlanta. The Western district campital will be Denver. This is why government offices and international super-airports were built in these two cities.
-Washington D.C. will becomes an illuminati cultural site and possibly even a religious center for them
-New York City will be declared the United Nations Capital city for the Earth and given special status. This is why New York State is called the ´Empire State´
-Undesirables will be eliminated via chemtrails "mosquito spraying," flu shots and other inoculations
-Radicals will be eliminated(if all goes according to their plans)
-Programming Centers will become standard sites for children to visit - Montauk Point, Santa Fe, Yelm, and Huntsville Space Center.
-All airforce bases will be staging areas
-National parks will be declared International Sites and come under United Nations jurisdiction
-All people will be issued identity cards that will contain their DNA

The illuminati Plans For The World 2001-2010

-A Middle Eastern war, coupled with a world financial collapse, will center attention to the United Nations as a control factor.
-China and Israel will attack and destroy the Moslem Fundamentalists in Central and Western Asia
-The Earth shall be divided into three major political/economic units - North And South America, including Central America, Caribbean; Europe, Africa, and the Middle East; and, the Pan-Asia/Austrailian region.
-A staged alien invasion will occur, forcing all nations, religions, and cultures to give up separate identities and unite under the United Nations/illuminati/Global Government. The US dollars already says NOVUS ORDO SECLOREM ie NEW WORLD ORDER. The United States new army slogan was recently changed after decades to "An Army Of One"
-Certain alien groups will be introduced as heroes who saved the Earth. The will likely be the group from Sirius A.
-"Peace" will be made with the Reptilians, and the hybrid-illuminati genetic mixture, blending the two groups together.
-A New World Religion will be introduced and enforced upon all people. This religion will have the male/female, God/Godess, as Princess Diana and Emmanuel, hence the Second Coming Of Christ.
-A cloned Christ will be sent to Earth from Mars, proclaiming the New World Order and his New Holy Empire.
-All money and assets will belong to the New Earth Empire. A global credit system will be imposed.
-All Earth citizens will have mandatory identification cards with their DNA imprinted upon them. These will be monitored via satellite.
-Total mind control will be the rule of the day, with transmissions coming from satellites, amplified by ground towers, cell phones, radio, and television. Children are already programmed by shows like Pokeman, Barney, Teletubbies, Harry Potter, Ninja Turtles, and most other shows on TV.
-The Dome of the Rock Mosque will be destroyed and the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt there. The Ark of the Covenant will be relocated there.
-Blacks will be eliminated from the Earth except for those that have a mixture of genetics with other races, like the Ethiopians, Sudanese, and some USA and Caribbean Blacks.
-Atlantean technology will be revealed and exploited.
-Interplanetary and interdimensional travel will openly be availiable to select people.
-Jupiter will become a second sun, making this a Binary Star System. This is a result of the String of Pearls Comet(technology) that struck the gas giant in 1994.
-Frozen moons of Saturn, Jupiter, and Neptune will become Earth like after the new sun shines, and a resdistribution of Earth´s huge population will begin. At least three billion people will be recolonized on at least six new ´Earths´.
-Earth will become the center of a tyrannical Empire that will fan out amongst the stars and universes, continuing the conquer and assimilate agenda.
-All people will have a chip places in their skulls connecting them to a central to computer control system.
-The so called ´indigo children´ a code name for the illuminati to ´indicate´ children with abilities will be confiscated from their parents and trained by the empire.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 04:53 PM
Quote Post
from ickes site....

"In the United Snakes of America there are a series of books published by Scholastic Inc., for school children, entitled ANIMORPHS. These are 3rd to 4th grade reading material published for classroom and school libraries. The images below are of shape-shifting reptilians. Why is David Icke called a nutter for mentioning a reptilian race, but it's called Scholastic when teaching it to children in the schools. This series is also featured on the childrens' television network, Nickelodeon. Is this it the ultimate acclimatization of children to accept the reptilian shapeshifters?"

user posted image

http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/index.htm

The reptile species has a long, long connection with the Earth, going back more than
150 million years to the dinosaurs and beyond. If we are to understand the true nature of life we need to free our minds from the bonds of conditioning and realise that what we see around us on Earth is only a tiny fraction of possibility. The reptile species, like lizards and snakes, are but one form of the reptilian genetic stream in this universe. While the dinosaurs were not all cold-blooded reptiles, as modern research has shown, the reptiles and dinosaurs are closely related by physical appearance alone and both have spawned an amazing variety of different forms. The dinosaurs manifested as everything from flying creatures, large and small, to the eight-ton, Tyrannosaurus Rex. Are we really saying that reptile-dinosaur genetic streams that can produce such diversity, cannot manifest in a two-legged, two-armed form with a brain capacity through which a technically advanced consciousness can operate? More recently a greater understanding of the dinosaurs has revealed that many were very intelligent a hundred million years ago. The Saurornithoides, named from its appearance as a birdlike reptile, had a large brain, wide-set eyes that gave it stereoscopic vision, and fingers with opposing thumbs which allowed it to catch and eat small mammals.7 Adrian J. Desmond, one of the world’s leading researchers into dinosaurs, says that creatures like the Saurornithoides, were separated from other dinosaurs “by a gulf comparable to that dividing men from cows”.8 He asks: “Who knows what peaks the sophisticated ‘bird-mimics’ would have attained had they survived?”suggested that had the dinosaurs not been wiped out by yet another cataclysm about 65
million years ago, they would have evolved into a reptile humanoid by now.10 Dale
Russell, the senior paleontologist at Northern California University, was asked by the
US space agency, NASA, to produce a report on what extraterrestrial life might look
like.11 He evolved the Troodon dinosaur in line with natural genetic changes over
millions of years and created a model of a being he dubbed a Dino-sauroid. This had a remarkable resemblance to a reptilian humanoid and was identical to those described by people who claim to have seen reptile extraterrestrials. Who is to say that this revolutionary leap from classic dinosaurs to reptilian humanoids did not happen in another dimension or on another physical planet and perhaps on Earth before the dinosaurs were eliminated? In fact, were they all eliminated? Modern palaeontology (the study of fossils) now suggests that not all the dinosaurs were killed by the meteorite strike 65 million years ago and some continue to live today. More and more evidence is emerging that birds are descendants of the dinosaurs. And while the bodies of most dinosaurs might have been destroyed, their consciousness would have survived because consciousness is energy and energy is indestructible. It can only be transmuted into a different form. What happened to that dinosaur consciousness that dominated the Earth for 150 million years? As we’ve seen, the earliest accounts of Assyria, Babylon, Old Testament history, China, Rome, America, Africa, India and elsewhere, feature stories of the dragons. The serpent symbol has also been found in ancient Britain, Greece, Malta, Egypt, New Mexico, Peru and all over the Pacific Islands. There is an unmistakable resemblance between some dinosaurs and ancient depictions of dragons. Several species of small Indo-Malayan lizards with webbed wings look so much like dragons that they have been given the name Draco after the star constellation from which the reptilian hierarchy are said to originate. Of even more interest to me is the armoured lizard called Moloch Horridus which also has a dragon-like appearance. Moloch is an ancient deity to which children were sacrificed thousands of years ago and still are today in the vast Satanic ritual network. They are sacrificed to the reptilians in other words because, as will become clear, many ‘demons’of Satanism are the reptilians who have sought to take over the planet for thousands of years. Charles Gould who has written extensively about dragons and reptiles, says: “there is a lost species of lizard hibernating and carnivorous which had Draco-like wings and was protected by armour and spikes”.12 He believes its habitat was the highlands of central Asia and its disappearance coincided with the Great Flood.13 But there are still sightings of giant ‘flying lizards’ in remote areas of the world, especially in Mexico, New Mexico and Arizona.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 09:10 PM
Quote Post
more dragon black magick conditioning in TV, soon ill sit down and expose ALL the reptilian mind control in childrens tv, i find there's many shows that target children 3-7 years old with dragon puppet shows(barney for example) children 7+ they have animation psyops, here's one of the newest ones ive seen. The few minutes of the episode i could bare to watch watch had some kid riding a dragon talking about the secret dragon order....

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowM...t/showid-29359/

"THE STORY:
Dragon Booster is a mythic good versus evil struggle in a classic, yet timeless world where humans and dragons coexist. Our hero is Artha Penn, an ordinary teenager who is plunged into an incredible adventure when he is chosen to ride Beaucephalis, the dragon of legend. When teamed with Beau, Artha is transformed into a mythical hero knows as the Dragon Booster, a hero charged with the task of saving the world from an impending war and uniting humans and dragons for once and for all"

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 09:39 PM
Quote Post
Edit: I'm now not so sure if the new owners of GLP are bad guys, im posting freely with less trolls and less spam. It's kinda nice not having the chat brats around.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0365 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild