Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> EFT Can Reverse Diabetes, Drug Free Procedure

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2006, 07:21 AM
Quote Post
EFT: Drug-Free Procedure Can Control, Reverse Diabetes
5-22-6
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) -- A diabetes epidemic is overtaking the United States and the rest of the world. In less than 20 years, governments and social security systems may go broke paying expenses generated by this preventable illness. Diabetes cases are expected to double before the year 2025, and their health care costs will increase from $163 billion per year to $396 billion or more.

But while hospitals and public health services gear up for what they describe as an inevitable catastrophe, a small but growing number of diabetes patients are learning how to lose weight, balance their blood sugar, reduce their bodies' need for insulin, and heal complications such as leg ulcers and insufficient circulation in the toes and feet. They are doing this not by going on rigorous diets or exercise programs but rather by tapping with their fingertips on key acupuncture points while focusing on symptoms or emotional issues.

"EFT is bioenergetic medicine," explains best-selling health author Joseph Mercola, D.O. "It's based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasiveness of needles. This combination of tapping the energy meridians and voicing positive affirmations works to clear the 'short-circuits' ­ the emotional blocks ­ from the body's bioenergy system, thus restoring the balance that is essential for optimal health and the healing of physical disease. More than any traditional or alternative method I have used or researched, EFT works."

Los Angeles physician Eric Robins, MD, agrees. "Some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85 percent of all illnesses, including diabetes," he says. "When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools, as it already is for me."

In one of many reports posted at the EFT website, Michael, a 59-year-old obese male, suffered from advanced type 2 diabetes, leg ulcers, and leg and back pain. After he learned EFT, which takes just a few minutes, his insulin requirement dropped from three injections per day to one per week, his blood sugar level dropped from 400 to 109, his leg ulcers began to heal, the blood pressure and circulation in his feet increased, his leg and back pain disappeared, and his energy level increased dramatically.

"Michael's results may sound unusual," says Gary Craig, the Stanford-trained engineer who developed EFT, "but in fact, his results are what EFT practitioners have come to expect. As soon as you remove energy blocks, the body often repairs itself without the use of prescription drugs or anything else. EFT is truly a universal healing tool and many physicians are adopting it."

Over 225,000 have downloaded Craig's free training manual and another 10,000 download it each month. The official EFT Manual has been translated by volunteer practitioners into nine languages.

The EFT Manual explains the basics so that anyone can begin applying EFT right away. It can be freely downloaded at:
http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp

http://rense.com/general71/control.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 1 2006, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

Thanks Pupp!....interesting, have just down loaded it...will give it a go and see if I can get the blood sugar a bit more stable whistlingNEW2.gif

Will let you know how I go!! nyuknyuk.gif

Peace bb jam.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 1 2006, 08:37 AM
Quote Post
Cool deal Betty, I hope it works and it's not a scam!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Member No.: 640
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2007, 03:23 PM
Quote Post
I have used EFT and have had mixed results. I also practice Reiki, accupressure, shiatsu and have an accupuncturist as well. I feel meridiens can be balanced better to overcome dis-ease but there are other factors that affect health like genetics(maternal Chi/Ki, enviromental toxins/poisons, etc but attitude plays a large part as well.

Honestly, all the tools one has should be used to overcome anything-One cannot lose on a free download-one must diligently apply the tools that are at their disposal to achieve great results.

I hope others can find the 'tools' that are the best for whatever they face. Of course, tools like this are readily discredited by big pharma or big government with their large pharmaceutical portfolios...easy to see how their greed controls them and drives their subtefuge to hide the simple truths as their rucksack of gold gets a little bit lighter. lol

Take care, seek and ye shall find.

flowerNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 20 2007, 07:03 AM
Quote Post
This isn't a scam, we come equipped to handle this whirld. This is the MOST beneficial procedure i have found. It takes away so much anxiety and angst
immedialty. TAP TAP TAP

I actually went to a free seminar in my little town. There were people from all walks taking advantage of this practice.

When i'm stressed about anthing it RELIEVES it.

I'm into accupressure so this JUST MADE SENSE.

Try It. Certainly can't hurt.

Basic EFT Instructions

I'd like to introduce you to EFT—Emotional Freedom Technique. It is a simple and effective form of meridian energy therapy. Some call it “emotional acupuncture” but without the needles. You may not have heard of it, and it looks weird. The good news is... it works!

We will be tapping with our fingertips on certain key power points on the body. While tapping, we will state a truth about how we feel along with a positive affirmation. I call this “The Power of Positive Tapping.” If you are new to EFT, look at the chart below and follow along as I walk you through each point.

user posted image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/clo...ping-points.jpg

We start by tapping on the karate chop point. I use the tips of all four fingers of my right hand to tap the outside of my left hand. Use the same pressure you would use if you were tapping on a table to make a drumming sound. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. If you have long fingernails, use the pads near the end of your fingers to tap.

Next, we move to the top of the head and then we'll work down the body, making the points easy to remember.

Use the fingertips on one or both hands to tap the top of the head. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The eyebrow points are located at the beginning of the eyebrow, nearest the center of the face. I use the index and middle fingers together, on both hands, to tap the two eyebrow points. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The side of the eye points are located on the bone at the side of the eye. It's not so close to the eye that it feels like you're poking yourself, and not so far away that you are tapping at the temple. Using the index and middle fingers together, tap on both side of the eye points at the same time. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The under the eye points are on the bone located under the eye about even with the pupils. Using the fingertips of the index and middle fingers, gently tap this spot under both eyes. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

Now tap under the nose with the index and middle finger of one hand. The spot is roughly midway between the bottom of the nose and the top of the lip. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The chin point is not really on the chin; it is mid-way between the bottom of the lower lip and the chin, in that indentation area. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The collarbone spots are located about one inch down and over towards the outside of where a man would tie his tie. I use four fingers together on each hand to tap the collarbone spots. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. An alternative is to pat both spots at the same time with the flat of one hand, with about the same pressure as you would pat a baby's back to help it burp.

The under the arm point is located about 4 inches below the armpit. I lift my left arm and use the four fingers of my right hand to tap under my left arm. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

These are the points in the short form of EFT that we will be using.

Additional tip: I often find that returning to the top of the head helps the round feel complete. You can end repeated rounds at any point. You can start at the eyebrow or top of the head. You can leave out points, too. Remember that the energy system is connected; each point you tap resonates throughout the system. I also encourage you to learn to use your intuition early in your use of EFT.

In addition to opening up all you meridian points it's beneficial if you also can release your fear/anxiety verbally, the verbal affirmation along with aligning the points WORKS WONDERS for a HUMAN.

We start at the karate chop point. Keep tapping while you say these phrases aloud with me:

“Even though I am not going to clear out all my clutter right now, or maybe EVER, I am okay!”

“Even though some people may think I am a pig, or at least I don’t keep a perfectly clean house, I choose to feel okay dis-organizing my house the way I LIKE IT.”

“Even though I feel this pressure to have a clean space, I deeply and completely accept myself.”

(Top of head) I feel this pressure to have a clean house.
(Eyebrow) I won’t do it!
(Side of eye) These are MINE!
(Under eye) You can’t make me give them away!
(Under nose) I don’t care what you say, Mommy and Daddy!
(Chin) I can keep my spaces the way I want!
(Collarbone) No one can force me to clean up… even me!
(Under arm) I am in control here.

(Top of head) I control the stuff I keep.
(Eyebrow) Maybe I can control the stuff I give away.
(Side of eye) I love feeling safe with my things.
(Under eye) I accept all of them.
(Under nose) They are mine… and I choose their home.
(Chin) Their home has been with me.
(Collarbone) I am not sure I am ready for them to leave home!
(Under arm) And that’s okay.
(Top of the head) I can choose to keep or to let go, and feel calm and confident no matter what I choose.

Take a deep breath…. Are you feeling a little bit better?

It’s not about guilt. It is not even about changing behavior! What I wish for all of us is the emotional freedom to choose how to invest our energy. It could be that you have better uses for your time and energy than cleaning, clearing, and organizing. More power to you! A perfectly clean house that is home to neglected and brow-beaten children is a far worse “mess” than one with happy, joyful people who are casual about their belongings.

Nonetheless, I do believe most of us can sense when we’re out of balance, and if the clutter is taking a toll on your energy, here are some EFT rounds that can help you get started:

LOVE IT

Another good site, http://www.thrivingnow.com/for/Health/
i think Emote was the first. There are doctors in the bigger cities who CHARGE big bucks to do this over the phone with people.

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0415 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild