Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Waking Up!, Very long post
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2005, 01:55 AM
Quote Post
whistlingNEW2.gif don't mind me, I was just scrolling down the forum list and my finger clicked on this page without my instruction, so I thought I'd bump it up since I was in here because it started out so strong and seemed to be going somewhere... bump.gif

Anyone got more to add here?

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2005, 11:07 PM
Quote Post
LIBRA: You are finally setting things in motion that have been on your mind for quite a while. As you begin to implement your plans people are bound to kick and scream. Donít be distracted from your purpose just because someone has a problem with it at the last minute. Itís also very important for you to stop overanalyzing yourself. Even though you have a tremendous desire to grow and change there is no way to push the river. Relax and trust that youíre on the right path and let the awakening process happen naturally.

This is so cool. Even though the horoscope was from a couple of weeks ago, it still applies to me today!

I have just started a home-based business and someone has already told me why it won't work and tried to dissuade me from what I am doing. But I am determined and am forging ahead. I've also been sensing some tremendous spiritual awakening going on these days. The last bit was such a comfort for me to read!

My guides must be telling me something. angelsmiley.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 06:16 AM
Quote Post
re-read the sag astro words...
i think i have worked thru my confusion
re-building is my focus.
time is on our side ???????

i hope so.

have not re-joined the work world just yet
i am so eccentric...
seeking one who also is off the beaten path who would hire me !!

i have raised my kids to be independent thinkers...
which means they do not listen much to my views.
so...
i let them be their own generation.

do we all have to learn some things about life by experience ?

oiy.

i am an old soul
rapidly wishing to fade off this dimension

to wake up

no..
to keep 'them' from dumbing us down

we are born awake.

luv,
nana.

simbafly.gif

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 04:23 AM
Quote Post
We are born awake.

Well said Spacie!

I believe we are dumbed down by age 6.

Hmm. the age most begin schooling.

The stifling process starts at around age 3 IMO by parents, family and society.

For example:

A 3 year old says, "I have been here before Mommy." The mom says, "No, sweetie this is your first time here."
The child looks confused because they "know" they have been here before.

A 4 year old says, "Mommy, what do I have to do to be born again?
The mom says, "you can't be born again you are already here."
The 4 year old says, "nevermind I know...I have to come back".
The Mom says, "stop talking nonsense. Go play!"

A 5 year old says, "There is a monster under my bed"
The dad says, "go to sleep! There is no monster. Monsters are not real".
The dad buys a nightlight and the 5 year old is still scared.

A 6 year old says, "MOm, what does an angel look like?"
The Mom says, "Why?"
The 6 year old says, "I think I saw an angel"
The Mom says, "No, you couldn't have seen an Angel because angels live in heaven...and you are not in heaven because you are alive here on Earth! Kiss."

The kid asks," well who was that that that I saw???"
Mom says, "it was just your imagination playing tricks on you."

Age 7---everything I thought I knew was wrong. There is no Santa...no tooth fairy...no angels here...no ghosts...no monsters...those are all my imagination or make believe.

zzzzzzzap! Child's is now asleep.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 04:55 PM
Quote Post
I'd like to know whose ingenious idea it was to allow us to grow up believing the lies that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are real and actually exist.

That's just plain wrong!

If I had kids, I'd make sure they knew the truth as soon as they could understand.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 11:42 PM
Quote Post
scratchinghead.gif I dunno Pupp...maybe to teach fantasy so they can't realize reality:scratchhead: scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 226
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 28 2005, 10:28 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Quemonius @ Oct 1 2005, 11:27 AM)
SCORPIO: You are trying to make up your mind about something important. This one is a no-brainer. To hang around and watch Rome burn wonít help you one bit so get out while you can. If you think you need to have something safe to run to before you make this decision, guess again. Whatever youíre meant to be doing, once you bail out of this situation it will take care of itself. A little more trust would go a long way ó and so would a month off. Give yourself time to get back to center and let things flow from there.

That's mine, too....and it fits, especially now.

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
On the wings of death by the hands of doom
By the darkest light from the darkest moon
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
For we stand as one tonight

On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light

--DragonForce "Valley of the Damned"

"Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Immortal land lies down in agony"

-- Blind Guardian "Nightfall"

"We are both kept in the dark and fed bullshit and seem to thrive on it."

-- Janeylou, and LJ buddy of mine. She's talking about mushrooms...but the quote seems to fit.
PMEmail PosterAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 11 2005, 04:11 PM
Quote Post
okay...the anniversary of my manifestation on this planet is tomorrow. Since this post...I have just been in observation mode. This is just an update into the crazy worlds of Quemoni. Entertainment for free at my expense lol2.gif

Once again my clocks have stopped...batteries acting up..laptop battery and wallclock battery. I have been 10 minutes late to work all week...even though I have not overslept. I notice I have been sleeping a lot or I just conk out at weird times. I fell asleep at work twice...I never do that...and I had enough sleep. I could be sleep deprived but I am sleeping more on schedule than ever before. As a matter of fact, I have been sleeping more than usual...and for longer periods of time...maybe that is what happens as you get older? Ha! Ha!

Anyway, I say the "game" has re-started...in my "dreams" again. So, I know I am on a new level.

I think of my dreams as a video game sort of like the Legend of Zelda You know RPG adventure games. Since this original post...I know I am definately on a new or different level. I can tell because I am not necessarily familiar with the dream world neighborhoods. I don't know my way around. Well, I may see something I think is familiar but from a different perspective or dimensional plane and so I never end up where I think I should. I'm not sure if my "home" is even in the same place...I know on the last level...I was looking at some real estate I really liked that I figured I could not afford. The realtor told me a price and I got all excited b/c I guess I could afford the house.

It is hard to explain. I figure on each level I am searching for something or will learn something. I noticed this in my early twenties. If I don't learn the lesson or find the door to the next level...I keep repeating the dream or lesson sort of...until I figure it out. Last cycle, I kept looping over and over again...I thought I learned the lesson but I just couldn't find the door out. I finally did LOL. It took forever! I couldn't figure out that last lesson until I found that darn door. I looked everywhere for that door....I knew how to play the game by then and I was soooo pissed that I was stuck. I was sooo tired...after I found the doorway out...I didn't go through it. I created an out...and instantly a bed appeared. Actually, a hotel/dorm/condo appeared (the doorway was in the hotel lobby) and some rich daddy's girl offered her condo for me to use for however long I needed to rest. I accepted and she gave me the keys...yeeeah! I finished the level and went to sleep b/c I knew the next level was going to be very challenging. I slept a loooong time and was elated. I only focused on this world...not both.

I am on a new level and right now...everytime I zonk out...I just get a glimpse...just a quick tour. I have no clue what I am looking for...no clue why I meet the people I meet. I can't remember who I met...iin dreamland world. I have no clue of their importance or what they symbolize. I have no clue what the lesson will be...should be...may be ...but I know that everything means something and is a clue. If I missed something already...I'm sure it will loop around again and bug the heck out of me.

Now, what I do find fun is how the dream world and this world play off of each other. Parallel worlds in a sense. Things from my dreamworld...I see in this world. Triggers. Triggers. A decade ago...this world showed up in my dreamworld. It dominated. Not now. In dreamworld, I have a whole other life and it is not this one at all. I am a different person...I'm still me...but not the me I am here. My soul is having an affair on my human body lol2.gif

No wonder I am sooo tired.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 11 2005, 05:07 PM
Quote Post
Oh I forgot. (hope I not boring you to death...but..you all are free therapy lol2.gif )

I didn't go to my normal hairdresser...after the Buzzlightyear thing I pondered for awhile and finally tracked down my ex sis in law...made that hair appointment with my ex sis in law. I tried to get it last week but the only day open was....dut dut dut dunhhh nov 12...my birthday lol2.gif at 12:00pm or is it 10:00am? Oh geesh. (I better check so I'm not late.) I was manifested here on this planet at 10:03 am. I am really looking forward to it and I hope this fulfills one of those puzzles in the "game".

I decided to take off work next week and go visit my neices in Florida. I am taking off just before a holiday which is a no no...but I don't care. I am going anyway because I never go anywhere when school is in. However, for some reason my sister has bad vibes about our trip. I feel good about it but she doesn't...but she doesn't know why. Ho hum.

Umm...In the last 3 days I have broken 3 finger nails. I'm not sure why...but snap another nail. I guess I should just cut them all down...

Umm. I took my dog to the new groomer. I didn't want to take him there but something kept bugging me to take him there. I didn't want to because it is a dog complex and has a kennel, cemetary and crematorium PLUS I took his brother there to be cremated in June. I really did not want to go there but...they offered hot oil treatments for dogs and my dog developed allergies and had really irritated skin that needed soothing. I made an appointment at his regular groomer...but something kept bugging me and so I cancelled it the day of and took him to the vet instead. He got a shot and some meds and then I finally made an appointment at the complex. Now, I am glad I did ...my dog feeeels soo much better inside and out. His fur is so soft and the skin inflammation is practically gone. He is a happy doggy again.

Even though, he acted really strange when I picked him up...I was late (the pickup call I never heard the phone ring) the message was left at 12:11 and I finally called to see if he was ready and picked him up at 4:44. I think he thought I was leaving him there and so he was sort of depressed or mad at me. I guess he saw a lot of doggy souls walking around. ((Shrug)) but he seems happy now.

Last thing, I keep getting these feelings when I pass certain intersections esp. if I can't see b/c of trucks, suv's etc. Before I enter an intersection...time speeds up..and I foresee an accident and then realtime hits as I drive through. That is scary...it is like I see someone not paying attention in a car or who can't see either b/c of visual obstructions and crashing into me. So, I get sort of nervous everytime I pass through one...sometimes the feeling is stronger than others. I refuse to drive when it is really strong...I stay home.

Today...I blinked out and almost ran into the back of a van. I couldn't see the traffic light and so I was peeking around the van and cars started moving all except the car in front of me. I started driving thinking the van was moving but it wasn't...vertigo I guess. I stopped just in time....time was 11:11...on my lunchbreak.

I ordered a cheesecake through a fundraiser from a student. It was a long time ago...back in late Sept. It was delivered today on 11/11 right on time for me birthday YUM YUM at 1:11 (according to the school clock)!

Sooooo....yeah... that's my blog for the week.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 11 2005, 06:10 PM
Quote Post
the link to the horoscopes...I like the way they are written...

http://www.realdetroitweekly.com/artman/exec/search.cgi

type in horoscope if a search page pops up and pick a date.

PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 12 2005, 04:10 PM
Quote Post
Hi Quemonius, I just finished reading your posts and looked at the clock on my computer and it said 11:01AM. I get haunted by the 11's too.

I've been sleeping much more lately and having much less quality of sleep, full of disturbing dreams that I know I could snap out of if I would just wake up and get out of bed, but I don't want to be in the waking world much either (I wake up with very sore legs and feet every morning and that doesn't make you want to take those first few steps of the day). The dreams are so real and strong, like 3d road maps in great and intricate detail that I'm being whizzed through so that I'll know the landmarks, the clues, the way, but I don't know 'the plan'. But I wake up having something to think about, what to avoid, which direction to move towards.

A real merging of dreamtime and waking time. Like they are becoming more like one time and the division between them is disappearing. I'll have to learn to make this work for me because I think this is part of the shift into the next phase of existance.

Good to hear that I'm not the only one. hugs.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 11:31 AM
Quote Post
Pupp's Fan,

Yes those 11's are very in your face right now. On clocks, it is weird because the clocks could be off and 11's show up over and over again. The cheesecake was delivered at 11:11 schooltime and I almost crashed a into that van at 11:11 car time.

Yesterday, at my bday dinner my mother mentioned seeing 11:11 a lot lately and my mouth fell open.

I am thinking these numberical codes represent frequencies or vibrations more and more.

The shift yes indeed.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 01:39 PM
Quote Post
VIRGO: You are in one of the biggest transitions of your life. If you werenít so hung up on what people expect from you youíd be out of here in a heartbeat. Be careful about any advice youíre receiving because people layer their own pain and subjectivity onto everything they say. You know what you want. Donít be afraid to go for it. Because the truth is this is a whole new start. What looks like a very sudden shift has a whole other reason for happening. Be open to this change knowing that it is a miracle in disguise.

That's me. Going through a major transition. Then another. I know what I want. To not spend my holidays here in TUCSON!!!!!

I have had bad vibes all year this year being here. Everything and everyone giving me weird vibes. Please help me!!!!

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2006, 10:55 AM
Quote Post
Hey all! You know that Buzz Lightyear is still bugging me!

Well, I don't know why this never occurred to me...but I was studying dimensions, planes, and the moon. I have been working on the moon for awhile. Pupp posted something the other day about the moon and that lead to me revive my search. Ok. Why did I not connect that Buzz Lightyear's character was based off of Buzz Aldrin the Astronaut???? I guess b/c I had never seen the movie...but I have now seen it...but I still didn't make the connection.

Apollo 11 helloooooooooooo! I have been messing around with Celestia and looking for flight path coordinates to the moon. I still haven't found them. I have a hypothesis I have been dabbling with for some years now. Every now and then I rekindle the fire and search for more info......

Buzz Aldrin what could he have to do with the Buzz Lightyear in my dream?

Hmmmmmmm.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2006, 05:35 PM
Quote Post
ASTRONAUTS NEIL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon:
"Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical
illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

buzzemoticom.gif UFO3new.gif alien1.gif buzzemoticom.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0337 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild