Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Masonic Mind Control, Army Intel School Hybrid?, Seeking ways to recover memory

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 574
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 11 2005, 08:12 AM
Quote Post
Hi Y'All. I posted over on the Paedophiles In High Places thread & Pupp sent me here (duh. I didn't look down the list)
Anyway, I'm looking for everything I can get my hands on to try & figure out what's been done & how to undo it- or who to go to to get it undone. I've dug up quite a bit of information, but I've also accidentally found quite a bit that seems to be "squirreled away" by looking at different topics (ie, googling DID gave up a whole slew of things on mind control I'd never seen). Somebody ;-) doesn't want this stuff out there.
There may be (appears to be) SRA/ RA involved. There is no doubt in MY mind that there was sexual abuse between the father & these 2 siblings & it appears to be in a Masonic setting.

The worst of it (the main obstacles) are huge memory gaps (some missing time currently- a little) & uncontrollable "trancing out" whenever we try to talk about it. I'm not sure if he's DID or not. Sometimes, it seems like it, but it's pretty subtle & could be mood. What makes me think so is that there are times when he has pretty lucid memories about incidents, then within days, says it was just "thinking out loud" or denies saying them at all. But this is off & on & in the case of discussing one of these times again, what he recalls is almost verbatim consistent (so I don't think he's lying or whatever), then right back again. Recording our conversations doesn't help.
Also, with the exception of 2 distinct periods, 2 years apart & lasting almost exactly 2 years each, it hasn't affected his work at all. As though work is a completely separate life for him.

Any ideas/ suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 11 2005, 09:20 PM
Quote Post
Hiya waving.gif No Alters welcome.gif to the forum!
buzzemoticom.gif woodyemoticom.gif

I honestly believe that Americans suffer from a form of mind control as well as brainwashing. We're lied to when we can barely begin to understand our first words. ie: Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the nameless Judeo/christian God that we're told to pray to and to give thanks to.

Right now, America seems to be in a type of electronic prison of frequencies and I believe those frequencies can be used to manipulate human behavior.

Have you heard about Pavlovs dogs who would salivate at the sound of a bell?

Or Jose Delgados public demonstration in the 1970s of stopping a bull in its tracks electronically?

Or the female Beatles fans who would urinate uncontrollably where they stood?

TV, movies, music, books, magazines, newspapers, (especially advertising) and even the internet are all forms of mind control and behavior modification.

Look into who controls what we see on tv, hear on the radio, watch in movies, or see in the news and you will know who the manipulators are. They are masters of psychology with thousands of years of experience of controlling humans.

There may be (appears to be) SRA/ RA involved.

What's SRA/ RA?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 12 2005, 02:08 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp! Thank ya.
Wow. Pavlov's dogs & the bull, yes. Personally, I was raised (by my grandparents) to question everything & be independent, including my thoughts. I think I began chafing at the influence/"force"/imposition of movies & radio (never much for tv, except for late 80's/ early 90s Discovery or A&E stuff). I won't be told what to listen to & am annoyed by some "popular" conditioning (or what I see/ sense as). But having been that way for so many years, mind control & not being free has been SO hard to comprehend & accept. Ive always considered conformity to be an act of free will. I'm figuring this out, slowly. It's work.

I don't know very much about the electronic aspect (same as psychotronic?) of mind control. I HOPE that's not an area of concern for me! I'd say nothing surprises me but I don't wanna push my luck.

SRA is Satanic Ritual Abuse. RA is Ritual Abuse. It appears to occur in a number of scenarios. The Monarch thing- which is ?- CIA, military, govt sponsored with heavy involvement of the medical communities & seems to stem from the Nazis & in part, even further back than that to (I think. My recall may not be great) Hungary or Romania- someplace like that. Bohemian Grove appears to be an example of SRA. (or THE example). One of the most shocking discoveries I've made is the sheer numbers of states (like Utah & NJ) and counties (like San Diego, Ca) who have published, online, the findings of task forces they set up to investigate this.

Apparently, in the late 80s & early 90s, this was making mainstream media, immediately followed by the creation of the False Memory Syndrome organization (imo people covering their guitly behinds), the media reversed & it's become pretty difficult to even FIND clinicians who will work on memory recovery (esp by hypnosis), IF you can afford them in the first place.

This whole thing appears to be like a spider web that reaches waaay out. People with agendas/ goals to clinicians/ "researchers" to organizations like the Masons & Illuminati (who fund these "research" projects. Tho I guess these are included in agendas), families attached to these areas who sacrifice their children, people associated who run day care centers/ have access to children.
Then, the religious cults are in there, somewhere. A whole other can of worms or more of the same/ base-on, I dunno. I've seen Theosophy tied to this somewhere, but haven't delved into it.

I didn't really answer your question (SORRY!) very well. Ritual abuse, as best I can tell, basically involves people who "give" their children to this "research" & programming. The kids' are severely abused- molested, beaten, electrocuted, drugged to accept what they're being told without question- to BE obedient to any order their "handlers" give- brainwashed. One or more parent may be actively involved. Or maybe a relative or family friend. This starts when the kids are little; pre-school. There's at least some intent to split or fragment their personalities. (DID/ MPD) so that parts of them actually don't know what's going on (they can't even remember, let alone tell anyone). It's REALLY SICK. I don't know if all of this is the Monarch/ MK Ultra stuff or other people/ groups, too. For some of these victims, it can go into adulthood, if they don't wind up dead, first.

Apparently, there's some kind of ritual abuse that the upper degrees of the Masons are involved with. Whether it's connected to the stuff above, I'm not clear. Yet. The Satanic stuff, I'm not sure I get at all. As I understand it, their Christ is Hiram Abiff, their "main" deity is Lucifer & their pantheon is some mixture of Egyptian & other gods. Aleister Crowley fits into all this somewhere & that's a whole other can of worms.

There's just so much stuff out there, it's mind boggling. It's going better now that I've learned to search under aspects/ consequential psychological problems & disabilities (like DID, Amnesia). It's a little rough to understand because of all the psychological jargon involved & :-) alot of wincing/ breath catching/ big eye stuff.
Trying to apply all of what I'm reading to the mind boggling situation I'm in is really hairy.
Where is The Big Book of DID/ Ritual Abuse and Mind Control when you need it?

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 12 2005, 07:22 PM
Quote Post
Hi No Alters thanks for the explanation --- der me... I didn't realize SRA was Satanic Ritual Abuse.

You seem to have a good handle on things though and are totally aware of the manipulation of tv, movies and even music.

I was a victim of traumatic child abuse -- both verbal and physical. My barrel chested (simian bodied), alcoholic genius step father beat me into unconsciousness. Yes, you do see stars!

But as I've said in another thread, I recall the beating, the torture and the pain as if it was yesterday. My half brother, who always liked to cause me harm and actually seemed to get off on inflicting pain to my body and spirit, claims he has no memories of the horrible things we went through as small children.

I firmly believe that alcohol, synthetic pharmaceutical meds and chemically laced marijuana can also be used by our tormentors to manipulate our minds or even possess our weakened bodies (spirits). I swore demons were real back in 2002, I could feel the evil all around me here at my apt.

When you have time, take a peek in the Paranormal section and read My Experiences.
(It's one of the threads pinned near the top of the category.)

I'm glad you are able to use some of the resources that others have provided in this mind control category.

Peace, Mark
face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2005, 10:36 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp! The incidence of some form of abuse really blows me away! Really rampant.
The memory thing is interesting. The mental health community really doesn't seem to have much of a handle on it at & there's so much self-interest, I have to wonder if any of that will ever really be resolved at all. The big thing now is call it depression, ADHD, anxiety disorder & dope it.
Never deal with underlying causes. Having been through the panic attack thing myself, drugs make it worse or add more/ other problems. It's just easier for me straight-on.
My gut tells me that I know very little yet & haven't gotten to what I need, or am "supposed" to find. Case in point, I was reading on of (I think) Thessa's threads & came across a couple of links to other articles (Delphi Technique & a logic siite). I don't know how much it will help, but I believe those 2 to be some of the best material (with regards to healing potential) I've found.

It just infuriates me sometimes, the use of selective memory ("I can't remember" or the claim "I don't remember") as a means of obscuring/ obstructing truth. It's really sociopathic, imo. A favorite claim of criminals/ perpetrators. I hope the Universe/ God has their justice.
Interestingly, I didn't really give demons a whole lot of thought prior to reading into some Wiccan stuff. It seems that these entities are taken VERY seriously across the spectrum of belief systems. There's more emphasis there on self protection, whereas mainstream Western religion seems to be more a matter of faith. Someone has suggested that the problem I am attempting to help deal with may be something called "familiar possession". Kinda freaks me out.

Once this situation is under some semblance of control (or progress or blinkNEW.gif whatever), or maybe in the course of all this, I think there are some things that need to be more widely brought to people's attention. Stuff that we normally think is too "far out" or "can't/ won't happen to us". It can & it does. It's a MUCH weirder & more perilous world than anyone thought. Knowledge/ awareness is the best form of protection we can have.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0370 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild