Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Srebrenica families sue Dutch state, U.N., For massacre of 8-10,000 muslims

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 4 2007, 09:54 PM
Quote Post
Cross posting from indications of Intelligent Design
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.p...pic=5053&st=150

Srebrenica families sue Dutch state, U.N.
Jun 4, 2007
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Angry relatives of victims of the 1995 Srebrenica massacre on Monday sued the Dutch state and the United Nations for allowing thousands of Muslims to be killed by Bosnian Serb forces.

Lawyers said the Dutch were to blame for refusing crucial air support to their own troops defending the Bosnian town under a U.N. mandate, clearing the way for the killing of 8,000-10,000 men and boys.

About 200 women, relatives of the Srebrenica victims, marched to Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende's office and handed in legal documents.

Carrying banners with the victims' names, the grim-faced women walked silently in circles outside the ministry, close to Parliament, for more than an hour.

"I have waited for 12 years for this, this could be another injustice if it is going to take a long time again," said Munera Subasic, chairwoman of the Foundation of Mothers of Srebrenica.

During the 1992-95 Bosnian war, Srebrenica was declared a safe area and guarded by a Dutch army unit serving as part of a larger U.N. force in Bosnia.

The lightly armed Dutch soldiers, lacking air support and under fire, were forced to abandon the enclave to Bosnian Serb forces, who took away and massacred Muslim men and boys who had relied on the protection of the Dutch troops.

"Shortly before the fall of the safe area air support was obstructed by the Netherlands itself," lawyers Axel Hagedorn and Marco Gerritsen of Dutch firm Van Diepen Van der Kroef said in the writ of summons filed at the district court of The Hague and made available to Reuters.

LEGAL DOCUMENTS

A spokesman for Balkenende's office said on Friday the Dutch state would not comment until it had received the legal documents.

About 6,000 relatives of Srebrenica victims, who have been dismayed by the failure of the two fugitive chief suspects to be brought to justice, are seeking recognition and redress for this tragedy.

Former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic and former Bosnian Serb Army chief Ratko Mladic are still on the run, wanted by the U.N. war crimes tribunal in The Hague on genocide charges.

In February the U.N.'s highest court cleared Serbia of genocide at Srebrenica, though it pronounced Belgrade guilty of failing to prevent genocide. Many Bosnian Muslims saw this as a further injustice against them.

The Dutch state has always said its troops were abandoned by the U.N. which gave them no air support, but public documents show a network of Dutch military officials within the U.N. Protection Force blocked air support because they feared their soldiers could be hit by friendly fire, the lawyers said.

"This 'Dutch line' ... maintained close contact with The Hague, breaching U.N. command and control," Hagedorn told Reuters in an interview.

"It is a wrong idea that the Dutch soldiers were let down by the United Nations," Gerritsen added. "It was a decision by high ranking Dutch officers together with the Dutch state to see that requests for air support were denied."

Air support could have contained the Bosnian Serb forces and halted their advance, the lawyers said

After requests for air support were initially granted by U.N officials the Dutch state did everything in its power to reverse this approval.

The lawyer argues that the U.N. is to blame for not trying to convince the Dutch that air support could not be recalled.

The Dutch government led by Wim Kok resigned in 2002 after a report on the massacre blamed politicians for sending the Dutch U.N. troops on an impossible mission.

However attempts by the families to seek compensation from the Dutch government were refused as the government denied any question of liability, the lawyers said, adding that the U.N. had also failed to respond to the families.

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/i...04?pageNumber=1

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2007, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
There was NO, NO and NO genocide in Srebrenica! This whole story about "8000-10000" victimes is a TERRIBLE LIE!

How many civilians were killed in Srebrenica? Zero! How can it be a genocide then???
People who were killed were the Mohammedan SOLDIERS (maximum 2000 of them!) who slaugthered more then 3000 Serbian CIVILIANS in the villages around Srebrenica. So what happened in Srebrenica was a brilliant military operation. The Mohammedan civilians were transfered from Srebrenica to the teritory controlled by the Mohammedan forces and the Jihadist criminals were punished for killing innocent civilians.

That's what really happened. All the rest is simply a myth made by those who want to create an Islamic Republic in the heart of Europe.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2007, 11:18 AM
Quote Post
Hey Den-Watts, I was not there so I can only rely on reports.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2007, 04:56 AM
Quote Post
How can you rely on FAKE reports?? You're a smart guy, Mark, so I'm really wondering how can you rely on REUTERS?! It's a lie factory.

Take my advice, even though I'm younger than you, and don't ever trust Mohammedans and the weather forecast.

Be lucky.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2007, 12:47 PM
Quote Post
how can you rely on REUTERS?! It's a lie factory.

So where can we turn to for truthful news?

--------------------

~ Buddha
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 8 2007, 04:28 AM
Quote Post
Here in the world of lies? Nowhere, I guess.

Trust yourself and your own intuition, not media. After all, you know who controls them.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2007, 09:51 AM
Quote Post
Russian pressure 'saved Karadzic' 
10 September 2007
Radovan Karadzic is accused of genocide and other war crimes
user posted image

A former aide to the UN's top war crimes prosecutor says Russia shielded Bosnian Serb wartime leader Radovan Karadzic from arrest in 1997.

The former aide, Florence Hartmann, makes the allegation in memoirs published in France.

Ms Hartmann also claims a French move to arrest Mr Karadzic failed because the then US President Bill Clinton wanted Russia to be informed first.

Russia would not let the West arrest Mr Karadzic, she alleges.

Mr Clinton was supported by Britain and Germany, according to Ms Hartmann, who was spokeswoman for the UN tribunal's chief prosecutor, Carla del Ponte, for six years up to last year.

Mr Karadzic remains a fugitive. He and his military chief, Ratko Mladic, are wanted on genocide charges by the UN tribunal in The Hague.

Russian protection

In her book, Peace and Punishment, Ms Hartmann says Russia temporarily spirited Mr Karadzic to Belarus in November 1997 as Nato troops were patrolling in Bosnia.

According to Ms Hartmann, former French President Jacques Chirac told Ms Del Ponte that then Russian President Boris Yeltsin had warned he would send a plane to get Mr Karadzic out of Bosnia if necessary. Mr Yeltsin would never permit the arrest of Mr Karadzic, the book claims.

Mr Chirac was angry over the Bosnian Serbs' capture of two French pilots in 1995, Ms Hartmann says, but Mr Clinton told him that an operation to arrest Mr Karadzic could not take place without Russia being informed.

Mr Clinton has not yet made any comments about Ms Hartmann's allegations.

Ms Hartmann also speculates that the West was worried about what Mr Karadzic might reveal about the 1995 Srebrenica massacre, in which Bosnian Serb forces murdered about 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys.

The 1992-95 Bosnian War was ended by the Dayton peace accords, brokered by the US.

The US government has offered a reward of $5m for information leading to the arrest of Mr Karadzic or Gen Mladic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6986858.stm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0389 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild