Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 464
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 12:14 PM
Quote Post
Is Jesus Father or the Son of God. - Reconciliation.

Both sides of this issue are 1/2 correct and 1/2 wrong. Just need to come together. Father has a Core, lets call it His heart, and it is visible and shines out light. It is a literal place that can been seen. There are illustrations of it in the universe also. This Core is the "entering in" at its highest fulfillment and ideal. It is what the act of sex illustrates between a husband and wife and the marriage cup. Around this Core there are two bands of darkness that look like one. What makes them two is that in likness of the cosmos they have opposite polarities. They are called Virgin Wombs. This likeness to the Core and these two Bands is also in the human body. We for example have the light/spirit, the mind and the body. The illustrations of these groupings are endless and forever poetic. When Jesus spoke of the two making peace He was referring to our mind and body illustratively yet quite literal. Thus the Resurrection which He is. This is the end of hypocrisy and the end of the world. From the Core light goes out into the darkness, these two bands, and form is manifested. When form is manifested it takes on the laws of these two bands or principles before it is brithed out. The darkness in this case is the Womb of Creation. Creation is made from nothing for example. This nothingness is pure virgin Law. Unseen. The Core that is seen is the very Core of Father. The light that comes out of it is Christ. When Jesus enters the Core He and Father become one in the light. It is a universe if you will that is endless in all directions. When Jesus goes into the Core He is no longer seen in His own form. And when we walkes out again He is then seen and experienced as Jesus the Son of God. This is the inheritance of the Sons of God or His Bride. We will enter HIS rest and not our own. His Rest is in the Core. Not all will go there. This is the Resting place and the marriage bed of Father. This is a place called Reserved and as I understand it we will not go in until we all go together. This is what the waiting on the manifestation of the Sons is all about. When we step into the Core of Father we will also be one with Him yet still Sons but from the outside looking in it just looks like one light. We will walk in and walk out. Blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed going in and blessed going out. This is the place that they never saw and they never heard or they ever went before us. This is the manifestation of what Jesus did that was hidden IN Him.

Peace to you all !

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 355
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post
Hi Arizona, oh my mind's wrapping around itself, but my soul's loving it!
When I first started reading the Jacob Lorber books a lot of this was explained in the first book of "The Great Gospel of John" and right there Jesus explained that your mind can't always grasp these things, but to keep on reading because your soul will. So I keep reading...after a while some of it actually comes clear in my brain because it's repeated and explained further and further. The Bible actually starts to make sense! lol!

Even though a lot of this wonderful literature has been around for over a hundred years, it's amazing how so many are just now having it come into their lives and gradually into their perception. I feel like we're in spiritual school. isle

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 03:42 PM
Quote Post
I will check out the book. Thanks ! There is one verse in the bible that got me wondering about the methods or mechanics of things that would pop up in my mind from time to time. It was how we were wonderfuly knit together. I asked not to long ago if I could start understanding the sciences that God manifests and all its knit work and He said OK. So I am excited. It is not really my focus as such but want to know these things. Maybe I will minor in it...lol.

What in his book was most likened to what I said? Perhaps some descriptive words he used and I will google them out.

Thanks !

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 03:58 PM
Quote Post
Hi Arizona, ok..it was describing God and how He manifested spirits outside of Himself, how Lucifer went to the extreme polarity & rebelled since nobody could actually see God & Lucifer had all this power and creative power. Basically to trap Lucifer and his gang they were deposited in matter, which as all we know, is very confining. Otherwise everything that had been created through Lucifer would have to be destroyed.

I won't even try to explain it all! Basically though when you realize that you actually have a spark of God inside of you, you could go wild with power feelings. But you have to balance it with true humility because without using it properly within the order of God, all hell breaks loose as evidenced by the world we're currently living in.

http://www.j-lorber.com/

That's the site. There's tons of free/online stuff there to read. "The Great Gospel of John" is the one I was talking about though. I ended up ordering the books just so I could sit on the couch and read, plus I wanted to have the copies to refer back to. You might have to click to English at the top - can't remember. isle

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 04:04 PM
Quote Post
2. The Nature of God. God is eternal. God is infinite Spirit. God is the source of all energy and the origin of all foundations of all existence. His highest attributes are Love, Wisdom and Willpower. His Holy Ghost fills the entire All (the "world-soul" of the religions of antiquity). This infinite All-Spirit alone has as His innermost a center of power from where thoughts and willpower emanate into creation like a sun, only to return after the great circle of life has been brought to its completion. In this center the source of all power God is intrinsically in existence, namely in the highest of all life forms as a totally perfect Spirit - Original Man ("God created man in His own image!"). From this center, the source of all power, God's Spirit, is actively creating without interruption. The whole of creation is a mighty development and perfection process of divine thoughts and ideas. This is accomplished in immense periods and is only separated by periods of rest ("days of creation," "from eternity to eternity").

This is what I found so far. It is indeed like a recycling plant. There are some further insights or revelations I have had about this but dont know if he gets into it. Those who will survive personality operate in His most vast kingdom which is seen outside the Core. Some will not survive personality and identity as such and will be reobsorbed like energy which is what we all are anyway. But the Sons will not only survive perosnality and also operate in His most vast Kingdom but also enter into the Core without being consumed like walking into the Sun without being disintigrated. This is what was meant by, Father make them one as we are one.

smileNew4.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 04:20 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (isle @ Feb 18 2005, 03:58 PM)
Hi Arizona, ok..it was describing God and how He manifested spirits outside of Himself, how Lucifer went to the extreme polarity & rebelled since nobody could actually see God & Lucifer had all this power and creative power. Basically to trap Lucifer and his gang they were deposited in matter, which as all we know, is very confining. Otherwise everything that had been created through Lucifer would have to be destroyed.

I won't even try to explain it all! Basically though when you realize that you actually have a spark of God inside of you, you could go wild with power feelings. But you have to balance it with true humility because without using it properly within the order of God, all hell breaks loose as evidenced by the world we're currently living in.

http://www.j-lorber.com/

That's the site. There's tons of free/online stuff there to read. "The Great Gospel of John" is the one I was talking about though. I ended up ordering the books just so I could sit on the couch and read, plus I wanted to have the copies to refer back to. You might have to click to English at the top - can't remember. isle

Thanks for the link. And Amen. That sword is sharp and it hurts. Father illustrated this for me once. I was sitting at my puter at work and He said, Put your hand forward. So I did. When I did my hand hit the sharp end of a sword just barely and touched my palm. Lighting went through my arm in an instant and I will never forget how painful it was. I pulled my hand back in a jerk and said, What did you do that for ! I mean it hurt. And He said, Before I put the plunt end in your hand you have to know how much it can hurt. Well it did and it does. There is so much to know about this power and there is so much responsibility that comes with Liberty. It is truly a two edged sword and I will never forget what it can do.

So many people right now are understanding the matrix and its power grids and it is a power house for sure. God help us always.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
Hi Arizona, sorry to be so long returning..tell me more about your experience at the computer if you don't mind. Did you hear an actual voice? If so, what an experience! A while back somebody at glp posted "has anyone ever seen Jesus" and there were some sincere replies. From what I read, He says He will appear to people here and there.

I've read part of your thread about Orion and wanted to type this out for you. It's short - from "The Household of God" by Lorber:

"Oh, that there are so many lunatics in the world these days! They regard the light as darkness and the darkness as light! Already there is a star in the East that will pave the way for Orion, and the fire of Sirius will consume all of them. And I will fling great numbers of stars to the earth so that all the evildoers may perish and My light shine everywhere."

That book was written about 1850 or so. Look at all the lunatics now! lol!

One of these days I'll have to sit down and watch the matrix movie. Everybody always refers to it and I'm left wondering. I actually tried to watch it once, but the scenery sucked. It's hard to watch those blue filtered movies and if memory serves, that was one of them. isle

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 10:00 AM
Quote Post
Hello Isle,

The tone was more of an inner speech but the words were heard. And yes I agree He does appear in so many diverse ways. He always keep you guessing...lol. He doesn't like to repeat as keeping things new and always learning.

There is also mention of Orion in the bible also. One time I think. It is really interesting stuff.

Talk with you later.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0477 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild