Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Questions about News Etc.

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 2108
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
Hi Mark,

A. How did you determine which news sources are being controlled?

B. Do you have a list of news sources that aren't to be trusted?

C. Do you have a list of news sources that you consider trustworthy?

D. I have no problems acting as a "news poster." (I saw in one of your threads that you're looking for people to do this). So, if I'm eligible, any additional guidelines would be helpful.

Thanks,

Derek

This post has been edited by DerekFalken on Jan 15 2008, 03:43 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:45 PM
Quote Post
Hi Derek, I sort of figured you saw my posting on seeking a news poster.

I'll try and answer your questions the best I can.

Here in America, our news media is totally controlled. From local news media stations in ALL large cities to cable news stations nationwide.

It's a fact that the news media in USA can legally lie to us and there is no law preventing them intentionally lying to the public and whistle blowers who want to report the truth and not report a known lie, are fired from their jobs.

It's also a fact that CNN was directed to provide Americans with a sugar-coated version of what is really happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel/Palestine, etc, while CNN international news service provided the world with a different view.

But in todays day and age, there's so much news flying at us daily --

"how do you decide what to post?"

Sometimes you must sift through a lot of news to find the stuff that matters.

My 3 favorite websites for getting suppressed alternative news as well as mainstream reports are:

Signs of the Times
http://www.sott.net

Jeff Rense
http://www.rense.com

What Really Happened
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

But even those 3 sites I do not trust 100% because I believe that everyone has an agenda. Whether it's to make money, start a bloody revolution, fill Americans with a lack of patriotism and a hatred for their government, or to muddy the waters with false truths and false hopes while providing mega doses of fear.

Very few are morons like me who merely wish to enlighten others and share what I have learned or believe in some cases.

I look for news that is not FEAR Based and for news items that educate and inform us of what is really going on.

I try and avoid FEAR based news like, drive-by shootings, school shootings, car jackings, men and women murdering their entire families, (see the Mind Blowing section) SARs, Small pox, West Nile virus, Corona virus, Norwalk virus, Avian Bird Flu, MSRA, Mad Cow, Swine flu, The Plague, Ebola, Anthrax,...Yellowstone, Canary islands, Volcanos, Earthquakes, floods, tornados, hurricanes...the list goes on and on and the biggest weapon of fear lately--- besides the radical weather changes (which I do focus on) - is terrorism.

But those are the only 3 websites that I visit for news as they provide a wide variety of links to alternate as well as mainstream media outlets to give us a larger view of what is going on.

Now, if you believe that the greatest terrorists in the world are those who wage wars for profits and sell weapons of destruction to create and de-stablize countries in order to steal their resources, and that 9/11 was an inside job and allowed to happen, then you're OK in my book and welcome to post here.

The most important thing to me is that you post news or items of interest that matter to you and that you wish to share them with others.

I hope this answered your questions.

Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 2108
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2008, 08:29 PM
Quote Post
Hello Mark,

Very few are morons like me who merely wish to enlighten others and share what I have learned or believe in some cases.

I fail to see anything moronic about wanting to share knowledge, Mark. On the contrary, I see it as a worthy cause--especially in world that seems to be firmly stuck in a web of deception.

In fact, I often return to a question I asked myself years ago: In a world based on deception, does truth exist?

I do feel it's important to research sources and try to get as close the primary as possible. I usually go by the rule of three, id est I feel the most comfortable when I have two additional sources of information for independent collaboration.

However, I'll sometimes settle for two sources if either is solid or unusually reliable.

But even those 3 sites I do not trust 100% because I believe that everyone has an agenda.

I'll agree with you on that point, Mark. Everyone has an agenda, even if they are blind to it. My agenda is similar to yours: to inform. However, I'm also guilty of analysis, postulation, and prediction.

Now, if you believe that the greatest terrorists in the world are those who wage wars for profits and sell weapons of destruction to create and de-stablize countries in order to steal their resources...

I agree.

9/11 was an inside job and allowed to happen, then you're OK in my book and welcome to post here.

I don't have access to any primary sources. However, the video surveillance that I've seen and the highly-suspect "pentagon impact" photos I've seen don't match up with official statements about what happened. I can only conclude that deception is apparent, but who exactly the decievers are remains hidden from me.

Thanks for answering my questions, Mark.

Let me know if I'm OK in your book.

Derek Falken

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:54 PM
Quote Post
Hey Derek,
In regards to who is behind 9/11 -- the ages old question... "Qui Bono" --"Who Benefits" -- usually answers it.

It's sort of like Occams Razor ...how does that go again?

Yeah I agree ---I do not like following one news source or one person or groups opinion ---I prefer to try and think for myself using all available sources of info and utilizing one of our greatest gifts of all -- our creator endowed common sense and reasoning.

I'll have my 1LizardEyeSM.gif 1LizardEyeSM.gif 's on ya!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2008, 02:01 PM
Quote Post
Note: I suggest browsing a few NEWS articles that I have posted and try to emulate that style.

* A subject heading
* Date
* Written by
* A paragraph or two. (or the entire article like I do)
* A Source Link

Thanks!

Peace, Mark

P.S. remember -- post only the things you feel are important and others should know about it.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0578 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild