Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Holocaust: Was it the only one, were there more, Discussion of Aryan Brahmin Holocausts

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2004, 04:28 PM
Quote Post
Some excellant information in this thread.

"But, I hear you say, what about the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and Jewish ownership of banks, the Federal Reserve, etc. Think again! Have you ever heard of the age old strategy of create a fall guy to act as a scapegoat and divert attention."

I've given that much thought over the past 8 months or so, and Jews just might be the scapegoat and are being used, much like Einsteins genius was used to make weapons of war.

Time will tell as we learn more and uncover the forbidden knowledge.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 1 2004, 06:32 AM
Quote Post
I read Scarlet Pimpernel's entire post this morning. There are few things I totally disagree with, but after doing only cursory research about the origins of the perils we face today, it seems like maybe a few words could put the whole thing in a nutshell, and that would be this:

Zionism is the modern name given to the Vedic movement toward installing the NWO. The shadowy personages, working behind the scenes, subscribe to the Hindu religion. This was very briefly noted on the "Azazel" thread on GLP. J.R. Church made mention of it in his book, "Guardians of the Grail".

People want to know what the "mark of the beast" will be. The description of the 6-pointed star fits the bill. How do we recognize the anti-christ? As PuPP so often has noted, "By their fruits, you shall know them". Yes, we are seeing who THEY are, who are perpetrating these crimes of madness, and it's time they and their minions were brought down in chains.

Grateful for this thread! It has shed more light on the subject of our subjugation.

BJ

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2004, 09:17 PM
Quote Post
Ok, I think I will add something to this.

I read on GLP last year someone claimed that the foreign troops secretly being sent into the USA were partly trained by the Gurkhas of Nepal.

Those who know me, know I have a thing for ancient weapons.

The Gurkha edged weapon of choice is the khukri knife, which is actually, by it's use, a small sword.

The average khukri is about 15 inches long and having a blade of about 12 inches.
The blade has a somewhat leaf-shaped profile, single edged, and curves forward.

The Gurkhas have a superstition about these weapons and many regard a khukri as a living being.

Upon the blade will be traditional markings, one being an engraved straight line on each side of the blade, and/or a couple notches on the blade's ricasso which are symbolic of either Shiva or Kali.

Many hoplologists agree that the roots of the Khukri came from the ancient Greek kopis sword and was introduced to the Indian Subcontinent by Alexander. But it's important to note that Romans also used a similar weapon as did the Gauls. It is also related to the Persian yataghan and the roots go back further to a Babylonian weapon called the sapara, and an Egyptian weapon called the khopesh.

ph34r.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2004, 10:59 AM
Quote Post
Hi Scarlet Pimpernel,

I read all your posts today but I let all the links to check later with time.

I think I can say, without trying to look pretentious, that I’ve an overall understanding about the spiritual reasons that led us to the unfortunate situation we are in on this planet. Maybe this can look like a shock for some but the abnormal situation of our living is derived from spiritual reasons and when we call “evil” to the source of our problems we may be closer than most imagine. This can be a discussion for some other time.

I’ve also a pretty good idea, at least to my personal satisfaction, about what we globally call deception and the so called conspiracy theories. I don’t know the specifics of most of the events/organizations/entities but I’m neither a genius nor an insider and I really emphasize the expression “to my personal satisfaction”.

My pursuit has always been to satisfy my personal curiosity in deciphering, as much as I can, the puzzle we live in. Let’s call it my personal quest for Truth.

The studies I’ve been doing in the last years about spiritual matters are completely and totally different from whatever we are used too. I spent hours on the net trying to find others with interest for the same knowledge but besides the source of those writings I only know of one person that is also following the same studies.

I can tranquilize you as it has nothing to do with new age, karma, chakras, yoga, kundalini, ancient or new religions, and so on and so forth.

Nevertheless, with those spiritual teachings I was able to tie together many of the so called icons of deception or conspiracy. Actually, my own theory is that only AFTER acquiring a very good idea about the deception that “surrounds us all” we can understand those spiritual teachings. We almost need a new mental rewiring to let go the distorted view we have of our reality and to be able to grasp another one that could lead us to understand this one.

What I’ve not been able to do is to integrate those spiritual concepts and events into specific events/myths/epochs in our history besides a few obvious ones. I’ve no doubt whatsoever that the explanation of our agreed upon history is deliberately confusing and intentionally misleading and that if we aim to get some semblance of truth we need to put aside all layers of misconceptions and misunderstandings and get behind the facts and events of our formal history.

I’ve been trying to find a clue to the puzzle and starting from there but until today it seemed a daunting task to undertake and I’ve been postponing it. Somehow your thread rings true to me and I recognized in your research some points that can led be to my clues. I never studied anything relating to Vedic history (I only know what’s basic common knowledge) but your assumptions are sufficient significant, also intriguing and curious, to spend sometime studying them.

Interesting enough I also have a rather multidisciplinary approach in trying to deciphering and understand what as been hiding from us. These could also be my words “I have spent many years researching the subjects of history, forbidden history, theology, science, philosophy and psychology” , although in some aspects rather superficially and, as I said before, taken by curiosity and for personal satisfaction.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is that I appreciated immensely your efforts in compiling all that information you offered to us and that I’ll certainly dispend quite some time absorbing the information on those links.

When I was reading you talking about the Vedas I immediately began to make a mental association with the Khazars. Maybe they don’t tie too well with your line of thought but it’s a clue I also want to explore as I believe the Jews have a important role in the sad history of the people on this planet . As you certainly know the Khazars converted to Judaism and some think they are behind the NWO.

I leave you with some links and an introductory text to the Khazar Empire.

Thank you so much for your effort and be certain I’ll check your clues.

smile.gif

Thessa

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=40113

http://www.thewinds.org/library/khazars.html

http://www.khazaria.com/

The Thirteenth Tribe

The Khazar Empire and its Heritage

Arthur Koestler

This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in A.D. 740 converted to Judaism. Khazaria, a conglomerate of Aryan Turkish tribes, was finally wiped out by the forces of Genghis Han, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the craddle of Western (Ashkenazim) Jewry...

The Khazars' sway extended from the Black sea to the Caspian, from the Caucasus to the Volga, and they were instrumental in stopping the Muslim onslaught against Byzantium, the eastern jaw of the gigantic pincer movement that in the West swept across northern Africa and into Spain.

Thereafter the Khazars found themselves in a precarious position between the two major world powers: the Eastern Roman Empire in Byzantium and the triumphant followers of Mohammed. As Arthur Koestler points out, the Khazars were the Third World of their day, and they chose a surprising method of resisting both the Western pressure to become Christian and the Eastern to adopt Islam. Rejecting both, they converted to Judaism.

The second part of Mr. Koestler's book deals with the Khazar migration to Polish and Lithuanian territories, caused by the Mongol onslaught, and their impact on the racial composition and social heritage of modern Jewry. He produces a large body of meticulously detailed research in support of a theory that sounds all the more convincing for the restraint with which it is advanced.

Mr. Koestler concludes: "The evidence presented in the previous chapters adds up to a strong case in favour of those modern historians - whether Austrian, Israeli or Polish - who, independently from each other, have argued that the bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin. The mainstream of Jewish migrations did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the east and then back again. The stream moved in a consistently westerly direction, from the Caucasus through the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe. When that unprecedented mass settlement in Poland came into being, there were simply not enough Jews around in the west to account for it, while in the east a whole nation was on the move to new frontiers" ( page 179, page 180).

"The Jews of our times fall into two main divisions: Sephardim and Ashkenazim.
The Sephardim are descendants of the Jews who since antiquity had lived in Spain (in Hebrew Sepharad) until they were expelled at the end of the fifteenth century and settled in the countries bordering the Mediterranean, the Balkans, and to a lesser extent in Western Europe. They spoke a Spanish-Hebrew dialect, Ladino, and preserved their own traditions and religious rites. In the 1960s, the number of Sephardim was estimated at 500000.

The Ashkenazim, at the same period, numbered about eleven million. Thus, in common parlance, Jew is practically synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew." ( page 181).

In Mr. Koestler's own words, "The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated."

Mr. Koestler was an Ashkenazi Jew and took pride in his Khazar ancestry. He was also a very talented and successful writer who published over 25 novels and essays. His most successful book, Darkness at Noon, was translated in thirty-three languages.

As expected, The Thirteenth Tribe caused a stir when published in 1976, since it demolishes ancient racial and ethnic dogmas...At the height of the controversy in 1983, the lifeless bodies of Arthur Koestler and his wife were found in their London home. Despite significant inconsistencies, the police ruled their death a suicide...

http://198.62.75.1/www2/koestler/

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 171
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 06:37 AM
Quote Post
When I was reading you talking about the Vedas I immediately began to make a mental association with the Khazars. Maybe they don’t tie too well with your line of thought but it’s a clue I also want to explore as I believe the Jews have a important role in the sad history of the people on this planet . As you certainly know the Khazars converted to Judaism and some think they are behind the NWO.

You made a very good link since this definately ties in with my Indian research. I think the Khazars may have moved into Khazaria and were probably one of the Aryan tribes. Interestingly the Elamites, who I believe became the modern day Hungarians (and ancient enemies of the Aryans) were displaced from that area and came to settle by Lake Balaton and became Hungary.

Now, you may be interested that the word "Khazar" has definate Sanskrit meanings which ties it back to the Brahmin.

The word 'kaz' is Sanskrit and means:

"Entry kAz, kAzate (-ti)

Meaning , pp. {kAzita} be visible, appear, shine, be [[-,]] brilliant or pleasant. I. {cA3kazIti & cAkazya3te} shine bright; see clearly, survey. -- {abhi} I. shine bright upon, illumine; look on, survey. {ava} be visible, lie open. {nis} C {niSkAzayati} v. {kas. pra} be visible, shine, radiate, appear, become clear or manifest. C. {prakAzayati (-te)} make visible, cause to appear, show, unveil, explain, declare as (acc.). {saMpra} & C. the same. {vi} appear. C. display, spread; illuminate, irradiate. l. pp. {vicA3kazat} shining, beaming; beholding, perceiving. {sam} appear, behold."

I believe that this is the root of the Kaz-ars - thus meaning Shining Ones, or Illuminated Ones. This is a phrase often used in New Age circles and is very much part of the pantheon of names for the Fallen Angels.

Interestingly you also had the Cathars - who were a Gnostic mystic grouping within southern France. The origins are linguistically the same I believe. The belief systems of the Cathars and the Hassidic (Kabbalistic) Jews are very similar and have the same source in the ancient mystery religions - ultimately the Vedas.

Keep digging. This is a very interesting line of enquiry that ties much together.

Best regards
Scamp

--------------------
"Mathematics: A tentative agreement that two and two make four."

--Elbert Hubbard (1859-1915; American writer)
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 04:09 PM
Quote Post
I am happy that you responded to Thessa's post, bringing your thread back to the front page. Rereading it put me in mind of some information I got googling, concerning Babylon and the Dur.An.Ki, in which modern Freemasonry has its roots. The mention of the Himalayas makes this find apropos:

EARTH\MARS CONNECTION - FREEMASONS

The origins of the Freemasons can be traced back through to antiquity.

Stemming back to the Knights Templar with connections going back to Palestine, Egypt & Babylon.
Freemasonry involves the basic premise of rising to higher ranks and degrees ( gaining enlightenment )
The highest order that can be achieved as a freemason is a Sovereign Grand Inspector General, known as a THIRTY THIRD DEGREE.

33 degrees, according to my calculations, is the exact degree of tilt the Earth would go through when entering geosynchronous orbital 'dance encounters' with Mars.

Mars would have been positioned approximately 44,000 kilometers above the Himalayas. This, would have produced a temporary north pole in the Hudson Bay. The Hudson Bay north pole has already been accepted by geologist(s)...These events occurred from 6,000 to 2700 years ago.

The distance from the present equator to the center of the Trans him ala yas, equals a distance in latitude of 33 Degrees!...33 degrees latitude north.
Right in the centre of the Transhimalayas.
This is a clear 'fingerprint' of the Earth/Mars dance encounters.

The requirement for membership is a belief in one non-specific Supreme Being.

I believe the supreme being was an original reference to Mars.
The supreme being from where the art of masonry was passed down to Earth.
At 33 Degrees you were of the highest order, at one with the supreme being.
At 33 Degrees you were indeed connected to...MARS! THIRTY THREE DEGREES NORTH!

http://www.nibiru.tv/Freemasons.htm

BJ

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 04:37 PM
Quote Post
And this all takes us back to where it all began, Sumer, according to the "Authentic Tradition" of the Freemasons:

"...recap on the Dur.An.Ki., a theme which is of the utmost importance in the study of the Authentic Tradition. (Freemason tradition.) Indeed, it is of the utmost importance, since the Dur.An.Ki. is the truly legitimate Kingship, the truly legitimate Bloodline, the truly legitimate Priestly Succession handed down since the beginning, when "Kingship was Lowered to Earth. ...

http://www.antiqillum.com/texts/bg/Rose_Croix/RC011.htm

We have quoted this much, since it details the beginnings of Kingship on this planet...SUMER was the forerunner. ... the one Organization today that acts according to the rules of King-ship, as given to us by the Nephilim, is Freemasonry. ... To be Master of the Lodge is to be a King, if even for but a year.

http://www.antiqillum.com/texts/bg/Legacy/Legacy008.htm

"The Nefilim, we are told, ... needed an intermediary between themselves and the masses of humans. They were, they decided, to be gods -- ELU in Akkadian, meaning "lofty ones." As a bridge between themselves as lords and Mankind, they introduced "King-ship" on Earth: appointing a human ruler who would assure Mankind's service to the Gods and channel the teachings and laws of the Gods to the people.

The concept of King-ship is one of the real secrets of the ancients. It is an important factor in considering the Benjaminite story. It is an important factor in the story of Israel. It is an important factor in the Grail traditions. It is an important factor in the Merovingian and related bloodlines. And, we shall see, it is a very important factor with regard to Freemasonry in general, and the AASR in particular.

http://www.antiqillum.com/texts/bg/Legacy/Legacy008.htm

And now we have Skull & Bones, 322, FREEMASONRY that has its roots in Sumer, where "kingmaking" all began through the half breed fallen angels and man, to make a "royal" bloodline.

BJ

Intentions
Member No.: 171
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 09:48 AM
Quote Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have only got a couple of minutes and haven't time for a proper reply to some of the new comments. Will try to reply to those soon. I just wanted to post this interesting link from a freelance Israeli journalist who has done a lot to attack those who seek to divide Jews, Muslims and Christians.

This article is a wonderfully put together overview of the New World Order forces and how they are seeking to use the monotheistic religions against each other to destroy them:

http://evangelici.altervista.org/en_na.html

Chamish in other articles has called for co-operation between "true" Torah Jews, which he distinguishes from Talmudic and Kabbalistic and Sabbatist Jews, as well as with Sunni Muslims (excluding the Shia and particularly the 'New Age' spreading Sufi).

Scamp

--------------------
"Mathematics: A tentative agreement that two and two make four."

--Elbert Hubbard (1859-1915; American writer)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:13 PM
Quote Post
Hey Scamp,
those who seek to divide Jews, Muslims and Christians

I am beginning to see this more clearly everyday.

Those religions were intentionally set up to divide the peoples somewhat as language also does today here in America.

Why does America have communities with signs in foreign languages in the 21st century?

Are we not ALL Americans? Why don't we all learn to speak english like our ancestors did when they arrived?

Answer: Language will divide us and keep us from communicating and uniting.

Those with the higher brain capacity and have the ability to comprehend and communicate in more than one language may be the keys to spreading the word on what's really going on.

We must be sure that certain ethnic groups are NEVER attacked, persecuted or harmed simply because they are all lumped into one category.

"Ye Shall Know Them By Their Fruits"

I look forward to learning more about this as the India (Brahmins?) also played a role in my life as well as the offspring of the giants (Nefilim?) and those who claim to be Jews, Mormons and aristocratic bloodlines.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 25 2006, 03:08 PM
Quote Post
bump.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0359 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild