Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Snakes on a Plain

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2011, 04:23 PM
Quote Post
A couple of months ago my wife was gathering eggs in the tractor barn (a makeshift shed made of wooden pallets with an old camper shell for a roof where we put the lawnmower and tiller LOL !). She let out a holler sayin' "Bring a gun!!!". I didn't know what I was going to be dealing with, so I grabbed my trench gun and came running. I could see a head about the size of my fist attached to about two feet of scaly cable about the thickness of my forearm. I'd let a big copperhead get away earlier in the same spot because I was afraid of hitting the mower with my .45 but this time I said "to hell with it and blasted the varmint twice. It still slithered away to the other side where I used up my last three 12 gauge shells. When I raked out the remains with a three tined fork, we had two parts of a four foot snake. Taking this as an omen, I sent my wife into town to get a fresh box of #4 shot (duck and pheasant loads). She came back with a box of #8 skeet shot which was all they had in stock.

Two weeks later, I got a chance to see how pitifully inadequate skeet shot is for crawly realities of Jurassic Park. Again my wife was on her way down to the chicken house to lock up the 6 survivors of our flock of 13. Luckily she had a flashlight and saw the tubular shape stretched across the width of the gateway as it worked at swallowing the nest egg beside it. By the time the second shriek came, I was already running out the door trench broom in hand. She held the light as I put the muzzle nearly on the critter and blasted it nearly in half. I say nearly because it slithered like greased lightning into a pile of old fence palings and posts. I gave it another parting shot as its nether end disappeared. We waited several minutes but I could still hear it rustling beneath the pile. Holding the light in one hand and the shotgun in the other, while my wife poked the woodpile with a rake, I finally saw its head. Then I let it have another round at point blank. And another. It was still wiggling when we pulled it out so I vaporized what was left of its head with my last round.
The next morning we stretched it out and measured it. 4 feet 2 inches plus the misted missing head. You could still see the lump of the egg inside the carcass but we didn't want it anymore. I put it out in the dessicated garden for fertilizer or buzzard bait whichever came first. It didn't last long enough to start stinking so I guess it wasn't a total waste of protein.

That wasn't the worst critter we had to deal with that long hot summer. Everything got more desperate, hungrier and harder to kill.

All of the above was inspired by news that Hoss had been bitten by a 7 foot Australian Brown snake and hauled off to Ballarat. Let us know if you're still above ground Down Under, cobber. snake.gif

This post has been edited by Tex Arcana on Nov 8 2011, 04:30 PM

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0583 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild