Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Grotesque Myth Of 'Cheap' Illegal Labor, Cheap Tomatoes? Not!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2007, 11:37 PM
Quote Post
Cheap tomatoes.... I'm gonna try and grow my own.

Redniut told me that I could take a slice of tomato and put it into a pot of soil and grow my own and I am doing that. I have several lil tomato plants going. It will take time, but hopefully I will have my own garden fresh tomatoes!

The Grotesque Myth Of 'Cheap' Illegal Labor
5-2-7
Cheap Tomatoes   
This should make everyone think...[...]

From a California school teacher:

"As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:

I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" whores and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc, etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it.
Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?

There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my true friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way.

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about "politically correct" that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

CHEAP LABOR?

Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage

Consumers don't want expensive produce

Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs

But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. there is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or $6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent

He qualifies for food stamps

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school

He requires bilingual teachers and books

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at taxpayer's expense

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.

He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayer's also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

Cheap labor?

YEAH, RIGHT.

Wake up people

http://rense.com/general76/cheap.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2007, 05:53 PM
Quote Post
EmoticonBump2.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 18 2007, 02:16 AM
Quote Post
This article's racist and cultural jabs overshadow the point they were trying to make about the true cost of allowing "illegal" immigrants into the country.

It turned me off even though they had some valid points but many things they were associating with ALL "illegal" Mexicans already occur in American schools.

Trust me I know....AND I'm in Michigan with a low hispanic population.

I also find the immigration arguement laughable considering the history of this country. It was stolen and that includes Northern Mexico. We all know that but most refuse to acknowledge that the priviledges that "legal" Americans enjoy were secured through land stealing, slavery AND OUTRIGHT GENOCIDE!

I am sure the indigeneous populations felt the same way when they were encroached on and smothered out of existence.

America is not free from blame in destroying the Mexican economy which forced desperate people to relocate here.

The tax system was not created by the "illegals" and so don't blame them if they find a loophole that benefits them.

The writer fallenl into the psyop trap of creating racial/cultural hatred and tension because of inequality and priviledge not afforded to all. This is a psyop tactic to keep people divided and fighting among themselves when the real puppetmasters hide behind the curtains.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 18 2007, 02:53 AM
Quote Post
This manufactured hatred between peoples always brings this publication to mind. Why would this government create such unfair practices against their own "legal" citizens? Why force them to feed and clothe "illegals" and grant "illegals" services that "legal" citizens are not qualified to receive? Why? I say to create strong hatred and tension between the have and the have nots! Create jealousy and anonmosity.

Read this

(snip)* * * PLAN A * * *
RACE WARS: We will see the fanning of the flames of their planned RACE WAR program in the months ahead as government, through some of their covert national organizations, promotes "whites hating people of color" and vice-versa. Aided by their controlled media, and N.W.O. government-paid agitators/"leaders" on both sides, the goal is to frighten Americans, of all colors, into accepting Martial Law.

These elitists actually have no love for "minorities" or "commoners" of any race. Those who have studied these imperialists will notice that there is continual intermarriage among these super-rich Internationalists' families. NEVER do they participate in the mixing of blood other than BLUE BLOOD.

The race mixing program was created for their "subjects" - i.e. the world's common people of all races. Some of these Internationalists have stated over the years, "...when all other humans are of one color, (brown), then they will be more easily managed."

KEEP THE RACES FROM JOINING TOGETHER

Racial strife is one of their most important N.W.O. tools and they mean to keep it going. It has worked well for promoting the globalist cause in the recent past. HATE must be kept flowing to prevent the various races in America from finding out the truth. If they find out who is destroying their freedoms and economic future, they might find some way to work together to overthrow their COMMON ENEMY.

WHO ARE THE AGENT PROVOCATEURS?

Our problem is in identifying these N.W.O. lackeys (agent/provocateurs). Incoming intelligence over the years has informed us that these provocateurs are of all racial mixes. Yes, whites, blacks, hispanic etc. are involved in promoting planned racial hate incidents and tensions to assist in causing the masses to accept Martial Law and serve the N.W.O. gang.
(snip)

(cut)

NEW-AGE PROFESSORS TEACH OUR CHILDREN'S TEACHERS

Turning now to education, let's quote a few of the top U.S. spokesmen and professors in that field, to see the over-all philosophy used to train our teachers, who then go on to prepare our children for the New World Order.

Dr. CHESTER PIERCE, Harvard University Professor, Humanist, New World Order Guru. This professor instructs teachers and those students who aspire to become teachers of our children as follows:

"Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance to our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future."

Dr. PAUL BRANDWEIN, Leading U.S. child psychologist. This man also instructs teachers on how to recognize mental disability in our school children. He states: "Every child who believes in God is mentally ill." (All government schools have a psychologist.)

Dr. SIDNEY SIMON, Lecturer, Educator who some say specializes in encouraging immoral and criminal activities in youths. He instructs teachers as follows:

"We do not need any more preaching about right or wrong. The old 'thou shall nots' simply are not relevant." Further he says, "Values clarification is a method for teachers to change the values of children without getting caught."

HUMANIST CURRICULUM: Along with these "Humanist Wackos" training our nation's teachers to be "change agents" for their New World Order, there is the matter of the literature that they have for teachers to use to instruct American children. One such book entitled "Weep for Our Children", might explain to Police Officers a great deal about why the crime rates in school age children are skyrocketing. Consider this one passage touting the humanistic "Values Clarification/Situation Ethics" program:

"It's OK to lie. It's OK to steal. It's OK to have premarital sex. It's OK to cheat or to kill if these things are part of your value system, and you clarified these values for yourself. The important thing is not what values you choose, but that you have chosen them for yourself and without coercion of parents, spouse, priest, friends, ministers or social pressure of any kind."

This type of values/moral code (or lack thereof!) is all to evident in American Schools today, as many Police Officers know. Many officers write expressing alarm at seeing this type of unholy "Situation Ethics" instruction so wide-spread in our nation's schools.

PSYCHIATRISTS LEAD THE WAY

For decades, it has been the job of those within the psychology field to introduce to the American Public the idea that those who believe in God are sick and must be "enlightened" or eliminated, and that "immorality" is the only path to the NEW AGE. And indeed it is. The several quotes below will drive home this well planned scenario.

BERTRAND RUSSELL, philosopher, educator and atheist: "I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology. ...It's importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda ...Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class (Elite). The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated."

One of the great Psychiatric Gurus of Mental Health speaks:

Dr. G. BROCK CHISHOLM, First head of the World Federation of Mental Health (another N.W.O. group.) "What basic psychological distortion can be found in every civilization of which we know anything? The only psychological force capable of producing these perversions is morality - the concept of right and wrong. The re-interpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong are the belated objectives of nearly all of psychotherapy."

"The pretence is made that to do away with right and wrong would produce uncivilized people, immorality, lawlessness, and social chaos. The fact is that most psychiatrists and psychologists and other respected people have escaped from moral chains and are able to think freely." Taken from the updated book, NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON, by J.A. Stormer

Police Officers have been among the first to notice that such teachings have produced exactly the results he (the good Doctor) said they would not produce. He lied. There is no greater promoter of change than FEAR, and no greater creator of fear than chaos and lawlessness throughout a nation. The enemy of our system knows that immorality breeds chaos and lawlessness. Chaos and lawlessness breads fear in the people and when fearful enough the people will accept any solution. Guess what the solution is?

We agree with Dr. Chisholm, that most of these minions of "psychobabble" have truly "escaped" from any and all moral foundation in their lives. Anything their patients dream up is perfectly okay and encouraged by most such "professionals". This "there is no right or wrong" psycho-babble is what is being drilled into the heads of those American school children whose parents have unfortunately placed them in Government Indoctrination Centers which we erroneously call our "educational" system.

In case any officer reading this publication thinks that this change in the morals of our nation is accidental, he or she must read the book, "THE SOVIET ART OF BRAINWASHING - A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics", written by Kenneth Goff. In this book, Goff, a one time dues-paying member of the Communist Party, writes: "During my training I was trained in Psycho-politics. This was the art of capturing the minds of a nation through brainwashing and fake mental health."

Kenneth Goff paid a high price for his efforts to alert the American people. After attempting to inform America of Marxist-trained Psychologists being placed inside the U.S. to change the morals and beliefs of our nation, he mysteriously died from poisoning in 1943. His farewell in his book says: "This manual of the Communist Party should be in the hands of every loyal American, that they may be alerted to the fact that it is not always by armies and guns that a nation is conquered." In this book is found an address by Beria, the Head of the Lenin School of Psycho-politics. His 1933 address to a group of American/Marxist Psychology students is most revealing.

Speaking to this group who would be returning to ply their treachery in the U.S. he says:

"A psycho-politician must work hard to produce the maximum chaos in the fields of 'mental healing.' You must work until every teacher of psychology unknowingly or knowingly teaches only Communist doctrine under the guise of 'psychology.' You must labor until every doctor and psychiatrist is either a psycho-politician or an unwitting assistant to our aims. You must labor until we have dominion of the minds and bodies of every important person in your nation (America). You must work until suicide arising from mental imbalance is common and calls forth no general investigation or remark... You must dominate as respected men the fields of psychiatry and psychology. You must dominate the hospitals and universities... You can come and take your instructions as worshippers of Freud...

Psycho-politics is a solemn charge. With it you can erase our enemies as insects. You (psychologists) can change their (leaders) loyalties by psychopolitics. Given a short time with a psycho-politician you can alter forever the loyalty of a soldier in our hands or a statesman or a leader in his own country, or you can destroy his mind.

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends... By psycho-politics create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you."

(This is only part of Beria's speech to the visiting American psychology students.)

NOTE: Everything he asked these students to accomplish when they returned to practice their "art" in our nation has occurred. And now we can look forward to that "peace" he promised under the U.N. New World Order.

WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED "PEACE"?
JOSEPH STALIN stated that after Communism succeeds " ...then, there will come a peace across the earth."
KARL MARX said " ...the meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to Socialism."

THE LORD GOD said, "...they have seduced my people, saying PEACE; and there was NO PEACE." (Ezekiel 13:10)

St. PAUL said, "For when they shall say, 'PEACE and SAFE- TY', then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a women with child; and they shall not escape." (I Thes. 5:3)

We should note that the Globalists' main tactic and motivation to entice the world's people into their United Nations trap is ultimate "PEACE and SAFETY".

FOUNDING FATHERS' RECIPE FOR SUCCESSFUL GOVERNMENT

This affords a good chance to show the contrast between the kind of government our great leaders of the past gave us as a nation, and the immoral cesspool that is in place today. Using the memorable quotes that follow, compare and see if you can figure out why today our government, our families, and individual lives by the millions are falling apart.

JAMES MADISON: "We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future ...upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to sustain ourselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God." (Question: Do we still govern and sustain ourselves by the Ten Commandments today?)

JOHN ADAMS: "Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other." (Question: Are Americans still a religious and moral people?)

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN: "Man will ultimately be governed by GOD or by tyrants." (Question: Which is it that governs us today?)

ANDREW JACKSON: "The BIBLE is the rock on which our Republic rests."

Two Questions: 1) When is the last time you have heard a public official honestly and accurately call America a Republic? 2) On the other hand, can a democracy rest on the BIBLE?

DANIEL WEBSTER: "If we abide by the principles taught in the BIBLE, our country will go on prospering." (Question: Why is our nation not prospering?)

ALEXIS DE TOQUEVILLE. Upon visiting America in the early 19th Century, this French historian observed: "America is great because America is GOOD. If America ever ceases to be good it will cease to be great."

QUESTION: Based on the above quotes, "Why did America become the greatest nation in history?"
QUESTION: Did the Founding Fathers place the concept of Separation of Church and State in our Constitution? Answer? NO. It is found in the Communist Constitution.
QUESTION: If one wanted to destroy a nation like America, would he not look to what the Founders said was the corner- stone (Laws of God) upon which our Republic was built, and then ATTACK THAT VERY FOUNDATION?

GOALS OF AMERICA'S ENEMIES
KARL MARX: "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitalism." (Question: Has he succeeded?)

LEV DAVIDOVICH TROTSKY: "Religions are illogical primitive ignorance. There is nothing as ridiculous and tragic as a religious government."

ANOTHER QUESTION: Is Trotsky's or Marx's plan any different than the Humanist Movement's plan? Check below.

AMERICAN HUMANIST MOVEMENT, Doctrinal statement:

"We are humanists ...We are not for God ...We are for socialism."
(cut)
HUMANIST MAGAZINE, 1983 Jan-Feb. issue. Humanist John J. Dunphy: "I am convinced that the battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers that correctly perceive their role as proselytizers of a new faith which will replace the rotting corpse of Christianity."

HAVE THEY REACHED THEIR GOALS?

COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION (Captured at Dusseldorf in May 1919 by Allied Forces)

Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
By specious argument cause the breakdown of old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
Encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders. (L.A. riots were just a coincidence? ... Of course!)
Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance. (Racial differences?)
Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays, and other trivialities.
Get control of all means of publicity. (Media)
Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy (disgrace).
Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscation and leaving the population helpless.

This is only a partial list. It was secured and stamped with the seal of Florida State Attorney, George A. Broutigam. This material testimony was taken from someone he terms "a known member of the Communist Party". According to this Communist's testimony this strategy is still part of the Communist plan to overthrow free societies such as the United States.

(cut)
source: from Vampire 2000 @ http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/vk2k.shtml

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 18 2007, 02:55 AM
Quote Post
racism is in the eye of the beholder

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4603 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild