Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ok, weirdness just happened here!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 03:59 PM
Quote Post
I had just finished up posting Pine Gap Australia UFOs and had made a nice little animation of some still images sent to me of a UFO that appeared around Orions Belt (one of the messages I received in 2002 - "Look towards Orions Belt for a sign"), and then I posted a Pay Pal donation on the monthly donation thread when all of a sudden....

Music started playing from the phone. It didn't ring, just started playing music. I've never heard a phone play music before.

"I'm not talking bout moving in, and I don't want to change your life, but there's a warm wind blowing and the stars are out, and I'd really love to see you tonight."

I picked up the phone and it was still playing, but it then changed to a Salvation Army song.

If I go outside tonight and see something, I'm gonna explode with excitement!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Misfit
Group: Members
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 04:28 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp - I to look to Orions Belt, for a sign. What do you think Pupp, will this year finaly deliver something to truly blow us away. WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 04:42 PM
Quote Post
Hi Earthbound, well, I've been waiting for almost 3 years now.

I'm ready.

I was also told, "Do not be afraid of something that means you no harm"

I'm wondering about the phone though.

Could a solar flare turn a phone into a speaker radio?

In all of my years that has never happened. It didn't even ring.

But I'm gonna be outside tonight and looking up, and if I see something, I'll be sure to report it.

Also, World Prayers for World Peace at 6 PM PST

approx 80 minutes from now.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 333
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 04:49 PM
Quote Post
Pupp,

My phone plays a static-y radio station since about 4 months, was wondering too

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 333
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 04:52 PM
Quote Post
ps,

be careful what you are praying "into"

be careful to discern

PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 05:29 PM
Quote Post
Hoy PuPP, had our dose of gremlin weirdness last week. We were copying CD's and I gave a CD case to Mrs Ganesh to look at. She was sitting on the step near the computer desk in the shop. A little while later, I asked her for the cover, and we couldn't find it. She got up from the step and we looked everywhere...gone. She went upstairs to see if she'd taken it upstairs when she made a coffee...nope. We sorta scratched our heads for a while, still looking, and eventually gave up and forgot about it. About half an hour later, we suddenly noticed it was sitting on the step where we originally thought it shoulda been ! We'd looked there over and over previously, and even walked up and down the steps when we were looking for it ! Mrs Ganesh was pretty freaked out by this, but I'd always suspected mischievous entities did this sort of thing, but usually with cigarette lighters and keys which vanished and re-appeared inexplicably. Well, now they've graduated to CD covers...must be gettin' more powerful ! After that, I berated Mrs Ganesh for accusing me of going blind and losing things over the years...it was really the Gremlins. MaGindi concurred when I told him later, he's been copping it for years too ! It's sort of like the Alien's version of the old Hippy Mind-fuck !

Peace dudes ....30 minutes to countdown..get out the incense !

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 05:53 PM
Quote Post
Hey mirer, first time in my life a phone ever played music...it was crystal clear and LOUD! The song is what really got me.

Hoy Ganesh, check out the Pine Gap thread in ET section.

WOW, dude, that happened to me BIG time once too. Keys and such was always minor.

But check this out...I had a camera from Life magazine that had this flash attachment. I always kept the attachment in my dresser drawer, nice and neat in the right front corner. One night I go to get it to take a night time shot and it's gone. I tore the drawer apart, looked everywhere.

I'm bummed and I tell my gf at the time, this was like 1987, and I describe and show her how I looked all over for it... I open the drawer and BAM! There it is, in the right front corner - right where it always was and should have been earlier that night.

She looked at me like I was crazy. But I know it wasn't there, I'm no moron or blind and I keep my stuff nice and organized. Just like the forum.

face.gif

ok, 7 minutes till WORLD PRAYER FOR PEACE... getting my incense.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 06:08 PM
Quote Post
A few of us on a paranormal/earthchange forum have noted weird electrical phenomena lately. My microwave oven turned itself on yesterday and a childs toy keeps activating it's creepy little voice when nobody's in the room. Another poster came back to his locked tight house deep in the country to find the DVD player had turned itself on and cranked the volume to high. No sign of intrusion. scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2005, 09:46 PM
Quote Post
Strange.

Thor's been having one of those days when we go outside and he barks at something in the sky.

Lights were flickering on and off all day where my wife works and the stereo in my honda kept changing channels.

Which really really pissed me off when it would land on a country station.

Damn aliens. greenalien.gif

Tomahawk nothing. I'm sitting here with one of my katanas in reach. clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 12:36 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
Is that like having the most important spanner vanish whileworking under the car. Then finding it laying beside the hot water Kettle . When you never went inside with the tools.

Hoss luvcoffee.gif shock.gif shock.gif
EGM nono2.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 149
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 02:33 AM
Quote Post
After my good friend died my TV started to turn on by it's self and change channels!! It did it for only a week and haven't done it since!!

--------------------
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem"
http://community.webshots.com/user/wowbobwow
Band photos!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pallnut
A larger gallery of band photos I took!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v305/WOWBOBWOW/
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 06:16 AM
Quote Post
When my gf came home, I told her about the phone playing music. She also thought that was strange. The answering machine was off, so the sound was not coming from there but the phone itself.

Survivalists thread has many of his strange electrical anomalies too.
(His opening post)

How many of you can wear a battery powered watch?

I sat cross legged on the grass in the apt courtyard last night with incense lit and prayed and meditated for world peace, love and compassion. To end the wars, famines and the human suffering, to banish the evil which plagues us all and so much more. I didn't see anything weird in the sky last night and observed Orions Belt with nothing out of the ordinary.

Perhaps I will not be the one to see things from the direction of Orion.

See the Pine Gap thread in UFO section.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2005, 11:05 PM
Quote Post
How many of you can wear a battery powered watch?

I can only wear one if it's made by Casio. Any other brand wont last a month.

Dont understand that. scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 20 2005, 05:17 AM
Quote Post
I just have the most beautiful wrist watch that I offer to myself ten years ago or so. redbowsmiley.gif

Still I donít use it. I stopped using wrist watches just like that. It afectts me and don't seem right. I donít know exactly why but I simply canít use them nor do I need them. They are all around us. shock.gif

I guess I wanted to dismiss the notion of time but they keep reminding me of it... sigh.gif

I freak with low noises too. blinkNEW.gif No one is more sensitive than I am.... blushNEW.gif I bought those wax things to put in the ears so I canít hear all the chatters and the noise/music on public places/bus/train/etc.

At home I can even hear the sound of silence... lol! I hear the huuummmmmmms too.... freak.gif

beach.gif
Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 20 2005, 06:20 AM
Quote Post
This is gonna be a high vibe day for sure.

We are flowing.

Pupp, please look at this picture. It was sent to me by a long time trusted skywatcher from a local board in my town.

World's most powerful infrared camera opens its eyes on the heavens.

http://outreach.jach.hawaii.edu/pressroom/...-zoom-large.png

Orion.

He ask if anyone see's anything.

blinkNEW.gif

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0354 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild