Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Weird Eyes, Just saw some eyes.
'V'

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 07:21 AM
Quote Post
Here is something weird that happened recently. A lady walked into the store that I work at & was standing next to me in line. She glanced at me & when she did, her eye (pupil & colored part) was colored this stange mint green & light watermelon color! The colors were in sqaure shapes that were not directly lined up.
I swear it was weird & I know that sounds very strange but I actually saw it, then she turned around. I thought OMG!!! I have to see that again! She never turned back toward me so I actually went up to her before she got out of the store & asked her if she had dropped her receipt just so she would turn around & face me again so I could see. But when she turned back around they were normal!
But I know what I saw! And that IS what I saw.
The lady looked pretty poor & was not well kept. It didn't make any sense.
I would love to hear anyone who has an explanation for this. It was too weird.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 08:04 AM
Quote Post
Whoaaaa.... Thanks for sharing that and freaking us all out!
LOL

Hey V,
I got a true story for you. This happened while my computer was restricted from accessing GLP from mid Dec 2003 to Feb 2004 and I never posted it there, though I did post it at OSA and after getting banned there, it was deleted.

This Blew My Mind

On Christmas day 2003, I was out in the garage with my girlfriends father discussing many topics with him as he's a very intelligent 80 yr old man.

He of course laughed at all of my assertions, such as Iraq war being unjustified - he said war is good, it cuts down on the population.

Anyways, I was looking into his eyes and for the 4-5 years that I have known him he always had brown eyes, but on this day, his eyes were blue and the pupils were like slits.

It really happened - I was sober, and I did not imagine it.

Needless to say, it wigged me out, but I didn't panic. Of course I told my brown eyed girlfriend who is against everything I stand for, she got all pissed off at me.

In my case, it's definitely about bloodlines.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 10:18 PM
Quote Post
PuPP did you SAY anything to him at all? a whoaaa do you realize your eyes just turned blue right now with a vertical pupil?

Did he know what they were doing? Why would your gf get mad at you? disgusted like you are a trouble making jerk or what?

I have known all kinds of the people and the reptilian suspicious ones and the normal ones all have different colored eyes. I have known reptilian ones with green eyes, brown eyes and hazel eyes...I have suspected ones that have blue eyes. The scariest eyes though are the blank eyes or dead eyes, I see them too often too-in all colors.

Eyes that catch my attention kind of glow and are this greenish grayish blue. Like mine...

I saw some like this once at this funky little icky circus I went to. I actually FELT them before I saw them, felt their energy. I was interested to notice that they belonged to this short little aborigine type from way down south Belize type way. He noticed me looking at him and he just looked back. A few times people have told me I have eyes you can see from far away...that was what this guys looked like, he had dark brown hair and dark skin...maybe they appear to glow due to the skin contrast. But he didn't seem bad at all-he seemed to me like he knew and he knew I knew he knew.(whew)

I had an Iranian neighbor once who had many goats and sheep. The goats were of all breeds and some (just like people) were nosier or curiouser than others. Their eyes are a trip-I think they have the vertical pupils-yellow eyes with rectangular pupils look weird. If I ever see anyone like your gf's dad's eyes do their thing...maybe he was out of control and starting to shapeshift---

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 7 2004, 11:08 PM
Quote Post
The eyes that give me the heebie jeebies are the super-pale blue eyes. They look like the eyes of corpse.

bbbrrrr! eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 8 2004, 12:39 AM
Quote Post
Hi Purely Pagan, Thanks for sharing that.

In 2002 as I noticed my neighborhood seemed to be a ghost town, no busy lines anywhere, stores, fast food etc, and almost everyone around had blue eyes and they were glowing - like you said you could see them from far away. I also felt like my brain was being probed. And then this one gal walks by me here at the mall and lifts her sunglasses and flashes me.

It was sort of a freaky experience.

I concluded in my theories, thus far, that they were of an advanced race with higher brain abilities. Maybe they were part of my communciations in 2002 before it turned religious and I started losing it.

Maybe no one is supposed to know that we have visitors or an advanced race that's always been here, living amongst us? Harvesting us for cattle.

Well I got a BIG Mouth! lol.gif

EDIT:
PurelyPagan
PuPP did you SAY anything to him at all? a whoaaa do you realize your eyes just turned blue right now with a vertical pupil?

Heck No!

Did he know what they were doing?

I have no idea.
Why would your gf get mad at you?

Is that a serious question? smileyP.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 8 2004, 06:56 AM
Quote Post
I have already told about my neighbor lady's eyes, while she was expressing her anger, turned cat's eye yellow from her normally hazel color. It happened only once in the time I knew her.

" Harvesting us for cattle."

Have you heard of the orphanage somewhere in South America where the children are raised and harvested for their body parts? That little tidbit is buried somewhere amongst the threads here.

BJ

Almond

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 8 2004, 09:43 AM
Quote Post
my eyes have always changed colors depending on my mood, one time someone really upset me and my eyes turned red needless to say it scared them and i've had no trouble since. i actually enjoy it. when i'm happy they turn blue they've turned a light green

i know sounds cooky but it's true

~*V*~

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 09:19 PM
Quote Post
Wow! That's pretty wild Pupp! Seeing slits for pupils would have really freaked me out too. I haven't seen any like that yet. But what I have seen makes me think the "matrix" is falling apart.
One can tell a lot by looking at peoples eyes. Sometimes you can tell too much.
My eyes are hazel. If I wear a red shirt, they get very green. I don't know if they change with my mood. I'll have to check that out.

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 04:37 AM
Quote Post
Many people in my family have eyes that change color with mood too. My Dad has 2 different colored eyes also.

The slits thing is freaky though. blink.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0557 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild