Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The seven noahide laws, decapitation
herheadsnacloud

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2005, 10:06 AM
Quote Post
Hello,
I am a reader and lurker here..............alot of you I feel are really onto something as far as the truth about Zionism. I am sure that many of you are aware that they have their sanhedren back..............the old sanhedren went after Jesus.........the new sanhedren will go after anyone who does not agree to the Noahide laws..........which if you break you will be decapitated.....so if you say you are a Christian and believe that Jesus is God..........off with your head!!!! They believe that Jesus is rotting or boiling in excretement..........they are waiting anyday for their messiah to come back from the dead...rabbi schneerson........who brought the noahide laws into this country and snuck them into our laws in 1991..under the pretense of education day............. sadoriginal.gif atombomb.gif

see these two sites:
http://www.samliquidation.com/lordjesus.htm
read the Noahide news from about the number 180 on down.........

http://www.twocandlesticks.com/
take the time to explore the archives and read Jason and Robert's articles.......

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 25 2005, 12:04 AM
Quote Post
Hi waving.gif herheadsnacloud, welcome.gif to the forum!
buzzemoticom.gif woodyemoticom.gif

I saw your other post, Thank you for the kind words!

I took a browse in one of the links you posted.

I see some familiar articles at the bottom of the page.

http://www.samliquidation.com/lordjesus.htm

I'm not sure what to make of all of the religious and biblical connections since I believe that todays King James bible was scripted by the same bloodlines in power today with many truths buried under thousands of pages.

I believe THEY seek to fulfill biblical prophecies.

But of course, I could be wrong.
starofdavidspin.gif pyramideye2.gif goldcrossani.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
herheadsnacloud

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 10:55 AM
Quote Post
Hi PUPP.........Thanks for the warm welcome!! waving.gif

here is another good link...............sure to make ya think reading2.gif

http://www.twocandlesticks.com/Jason/Ameri...lon/babylon.htm

Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post
This is just a rant about the loophole.

Decapitation sounds horrible, but really, the blood supply to the brain only contains about 2 minutes worth of oxygen after decapitation and at least 1 minute of that will be unconscious time because you'd black out. Decapitation probably instantly propells the eternal part of you out of the body anyway so there is either a very short period of intense pain or you have already left your body when that happens.

Part of the great deception has to do with death being evil and something to be avoided. What they don't want people to know is that it is the life of the person and the manner of the death in relation to the life lived which determines the quality of death experienced and what happens after.

The real horror and the real trap is that people are taught to fear death, which is really a release mechanism from a situation which has become intolerable to the point of being not worth continuing with.

The trap is to live a life by codes and rules that are not in alignment with your higher purpose - a slave life to masters who deliberately damage the potential of a living being to evolve and ascend through incarnations on their way back to the Source. The trap is to abdicate your sovereign spirit and hand over responsibility for your personal development to something which cares nothing for your wellbeing. That is the deadliest trap of all, much more deadly than physical death. That is what will keep you trapped until you learn better and also what will give them the opportunity to affect you so that you can never learn better.

THEY don't want you to know this. THEY want to entrap spirits and harvest the energies the spirits produce. In order to do this you have to prevent the spirits from knowing what they really are and deception is the only way to keep a spirit from yearning to move on with its development.

The key word is I-Mort-El, not Immortal. It is "I who ride the wheel of life death and rebirth am part of the God Consciousness which lives forever". It is a rank within a divine order, a word used to acknowledge one who is aware of who and what they really are. This should be honoured, respected and cherished. It is not an act of defiance against the established cycles or a physical trap for an eternally evolving spirit.

The noahide law of decapitation is a blessing and a loophole which THEY will do everything in their power to disguise and put bad-looking spin-talk on. They know that they will get a right royal whopping for being so bad and they have put in a clause so that when they stand trial for their evil they can say "But we gave them a choice, they didn't have to play, they could have gotten out very easily and with a minimum of fuss and gotten on with their own agendas elsewhere. These people chose to stay and play our game". Of course this is not acceptable behaviour but that is the way sneaky things work. It is not moral or ethical, but it is the inclusion of a choice and sheds doubt on the argument that they denied free will.

Let the dirt play with the dirt if it pleases the dirt. The rest of us can get on with the business of being divine beings on a mission to become stronger and more beautiful.

Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 05:25 PM
Quote Post
Just read some of those websites mentioned above and found it all very difficult to pay attention too - so many appalling adjectives, so little fact evidenced, so much mud-slinging. These websites seem to have been written from an equally extremist view to the one they are making fun of and that just destroys credibility.

I couldn't even tell from one sentence to the next which view they were advocating and which view they were pulling apart. Very badly written. Doesn't do much for us 'outsiders' trying to understand the truths behind the continuing religious wars.

There may be much to be concerned about here, but from these websites, not much of it is clearly explained at all.

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0938 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild