Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> JESUS WAS NOT A Jew

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2005, 06:46 AM
Quote Post
Without the internet, would we have ever learned about this?

JESUS WAS NOT A Jew
Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew

"Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'.

This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th A.D. century to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."

"American Christians little suspect they are being brainwashed twenty-four hours of every day over television and radio, by newspapers and magazines, by motion pictures and plays, by books, by political leaders in office and seeking office, by religious leaders in their pulpits and outside their churches, by leaders in the field of education inside and outside their cirricular activities, and by all leaders in business, professions and finance, whose economic security demands that they curry the favor of so-called "Jews" of historic Khazar ancestry. Unsuspecting Christians are subjected to this barrage from sources they have little reason to suspect.

Incontestable facts supply the unchallengeable proof of the historic accuracy that so-called "Jews" throughout the world today of eastern European origin are unquestionably the historic descendants of the Khazars, a pagan Turko-Finn ancient Mongoloid nation deep in the heart of Asia, according to history, who battled their way in bloody wars about the 1st century B.C. into eastern Europe where they set up their Khazar kingdom. For some mysterious reason the history of the Khazar kingdom is conspicuous by its absence from history courses in the schools and colleges.

"The historic existence of the Khazar kingdom of so-called "Jews", their rise and fall, the permanent disappearance of the Khazar kingdom as a nation from the map of Europe, and how King Bulan and the Khazar nation in about 740 A.D. became so-called "Jews" by conversion, were concealed from American Christians by censorship imposed by so-called "Jews", of historic Khazar ancestry, upon all U.S.A. media of mass communications directed by them. Then in 1945 this author gave nation-wide publicity to his many years intensive research into the "facts of life" concerning Khazars. The disclosures were sensational and very effective but apparently angered so-called "Jews" who have continued to vent their spleen upon this author since then solely for that reason. Since 1946 they have conducted a vicious smear campaign against him, seeking thus to further conceal these facts, for obvious reasons. What have they to fear from the truth?

"In an original 1903 edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia in New York's Public Library, and in the Library of Congress, Volume IV, pages 1 to 5 inclusive, appears a most comprehensive history of the Khazars. Also in the New York Public Library are 327 books by the world's greatest historians and other sources of reference, in addition to the Jewish Encyclopedia, dealing with Khazar history, and written between the 3rd A.D. and 20th centuries by contemporaries of the Khazars and by modern historians on that subject."

Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew".

The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees".

"Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was the First Jew?
John Standring

We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew?

Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drave the Jews from Elath.

Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written? Jesus Christ tells John in Revelation 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN".

We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham in Genesis 17:5, and that He changed the name of Jacob to Israel in Genesis 32:28, but nowhere in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2005, 05:43 AM
Quote Post
Good post, PuPP, and a great find!

I have long questioned the origin of the term "Jew", so I refer to those people of the OT as Hebrews, at least in the first five books. After that, it becomes a little fuzzy.

It has crossed my mind that the ruling elite were called Jews, but not the common people of Israel. Not only Christians have been bamboozled, but also the people who adhere to the Jewish religion, not knowing their own history! Or maybe they just settled for the name because someone gave them the idea that they were all "Jews". Interesting.

It would be nice to have more history on the subject though. The NT speaks of the Jews..."first to the Jew and then to the Greek"..."there is now no difference between Jew and Greek"...etc.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2005, 01:33 PM
Quote Post
Hi BJ, I'm glad you approve of the article. I was worried that you may not like it.

I also prefer the term Hebrew or even better, the term Israelites to describe the race of the chosen ones.

I fully believe that many of those today who claim to be Jews are NOT the chosen ones and are NOT the Israelites from the bible.

But I do believe with all of my heart and soul that there are good Jews out there with kindness, love and compassion in their hearts.

Many Jews have suffered greatly at the hands of the destroyers who do lie in order to advance THEIR agenda of global domination and financial enslavement via THEIR usury and monetary systems and control of the NEWS media, govts and THEIR pedophile religious institutions.

"there is now no difference between Jew and Greek"

Funny you mention that... I have felt it for some time now, but I don't believe I have ever stated it publicly. I totally agree!

Makes ya wonder who really caused the collapse of the Greek and Roman civilizations and the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

THEY can't have any other intelligent people challenging THEM now can THEY?

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 31 2007, 01:42 PM
Quote Post
You frighten me. I should start calling you "Himmler".

Jesus, if he existed at all, was a decendant of the house of David...the first consolodated king of the jews. The jesus in the bible was seemingly a practicing Essene....as sect of Judaism.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 31 2007, 02:12 PM
Quote Post
himmler?

U seek to insult me?

the term or word "jew" supposedly didn't even exist until the 15th century.

Do some research and discover for yourself where the term comes from.

We have been fed lies since we could understand words.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 1 2008, 06:34 PM
Quote Post
Hmmm. Lots of word play - phrases taken out of context - skirting of the core issue.

Let's not use old and emotive labels. Yeshuosha (Yeshua/Yashua/Iesus/Jesus) was brought up in a variety of environments. Some of his upbringing was in present-day India. Some of it was brought up within a very strict water-based cult and some of it was with another sect who believed in "rebirthing". It was this later cult to which he belonged at the time of his ministry.

But the crux of all this is that all his upbringing and voluntary adult religious behaviour was basically consistent within the overview of a particular and easily identifiable religious organisation. He was called "Rabbi" and held the sabbath holy. But, he declined to confirm the need to keep kosher and by this became part of the inconsistency which led to the formation of yet another sect which eventually garnered the label "Christians".

As with all social organisations, the pre-christian religious organisation to which Yeshuosha belonged has undergone a degree of evolution/devolution and has developed a number of different "flavours" showing wide variance in attitudes, fundamentalism and doctrinality. But all of the "flavours" are recognisable as being under the umbrella of, and descended from, the original religious organisation. Lets call this original organisation the "Trevors".

Yeshuosha was undeniably a Trevor. He upheld its laws and tenets. He dressed like a Trevor and his hair cut was popular with the Trevors of his era. He held the sabbath holy and observed the relevant feast days. His peers recognised him as an educated Trevor and referred to him by the Trevor name of respect. Irrespective of when, previously, the Trevors came together as an organisation or what happened to the Trevors since, Yeshuosha was indeed a devout Trevor during his time on earth. So what if he criticized many of the Trevors and took direct action against some of those who had lost sight of Trevor laws and aspirations? That doesn't mean that he was no longer a Trevor. Neither does it mean that he was a reforming fundamentalist. He was sent here with a message.

The message had two portions. The first portion confirmed many of the attitudes and laws that were already at the core of Trevor culture. The second portion clarified and added additional laws and attitudes to take mankind another step towards proper enlightenment.

So what if the current Trevors have diverged from the Trevors of the time of Yeshuosha? What is important is the fact that, at the time of Yeshuosha, Yeshuosha was, indeed, a Trevor.

I'm not going to dip far into it but Yeshousha became king of the Trevors because Yeshuosha had married the Hasmodean (Hasmonean) princess royal - Hasmodean titleage coming down the female line. Both Yeshuosha and his bride, Mariamne (Mariajke/Mariajne) were descended from the line of David - a double blood claim. The populace recognised this and accorded him the outward trappings of royal accolade. He did nothing to dispel the accolade and responded with royal symboligy. We don't recognise the symboligy now because our culture has hugely diverged from that of the time. The man who forged the Shroud of Turin knew more about the culture and details of Trevor life than did the Christian church a mere hundered years later and, currently, most people know even less.

So let's now replace the label Trevor with Jew. The facts remain. There is a traceable link from Jewry today back to the umbrella religious organisation which existed in Yeshuosha's time and to which Yeshuosha voluntarily belonged.

Yeshuosha was a Jew! And he was king of the Jews!

This post has been edited by uggliozzi on Jan 1 2008, 06:39 PM

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0413 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild