Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dealing with Emissions, Seek ye first the Kingdom of God

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 464
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 17 2005, 08:08 AM
Quote Post
Greetings all !

I thought to just jump in and share some things after perusing this cool forum. I was reading about your experiences pertaining to RV'ing, electrical oddities and other peculiar problems that seem to be wide spread. Father taught me this principle that truly works for me and perhaps it will bless someone.

People live very much in their own world. Each mind is that world. We also have the ability, being like each other at the root of things, to share those realities. I have seen this and will try to explain this as best I can. Each individual has a sphere around them that is invisible. Call it your space. You can feel it when people stand too close to you and you feel to step back. It is very much like an energy field. People project realties through their mind and out the eyes that penetrates our space or bubble. It can not penetrate our space without our volition at some level. No matter what it is you can keep people or things out of your space first by knowing that this space does exist and then little things you can do to keep from being violated. What you can do is picture this sphere around you and on the outer edge make if firm. Not solid matter but firm or tightened energy like a force field band. When you do this place Father on the outside of it standing there on your behalf. When you begin to feel that tension that comes from others what is normally happening is that you are fighting off a part of their reality that you do not want to make yours. But unawares much of the time those energy stones people can through at you get in. Guilt is one of the greater tactics. When this happens the baggage now becomes yours also. When you begin to feel this tension say with your mind/heart to that presence, "Go through Father first". HE is your shield. Keep Father there at all times and you can place Jesus inside the sphere with you and no matter what is happening just say, "Take it up with Dad first". If Father permits it then so be it. Then say no matter what is said or done to you, " I will let Dad interpret that". And go about Father business. And here is why.

There is nothing that exists that did not begin in Father. There is no principal that did not originate in Him first. All man can do, or anything else, is utilize those principles. This is true for everything. So let Dad interpret every thing for you. In this, the self same thing that you are experiencing, will be changed for the good. Nothing can mock Him. It all belongs to Him first. If you see a wave of water for example let Him interpret it into a wave of energy. If it is a microwave let Him turn it into His Vibe. There is nothing that can not be reversed in nature as all that man and His creation can do is act on those principles and interpret them. What is manifested is based on intent. People want to know what you belive in order to manipulate or change your interpretation. This is the meaning of stealing from God. We just turn Him upside down and inside out by interpretation because we can not create anything original. Use their law against them for Liberty by putting Father first, in front of you, and then say, "Take it up with Dad first" no matter what it is. In this there is also a provision for them to seek God first. It may even end up blessing one or two unawares.

The Law originated in Father first, the unseen. Use their law against them for the sake of the Law, Liberty. You will teach them this by example without having to say a word. This is the perfect possition to Liberate the war without being one bit violent. And it packs a serious punch. Otherwise we will be caught in a game of accusations and hypocrisy always fighting over which side is better or which interpretaion is better when they are both self-justified. This is the nature of hypocrisy. Both self-justify themselves. Let Father justify you always. Once we take the baggage we become and accomplice. Nature for nature is the Golden Rule and the only consistent one and the only one.

Blessings and peace to you all.

teleport.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 355
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 17 2005, 07:04 PM
Quote Post
H Arizona, I've happened on a few of your posts at glp and read them with great interest. Please don't take that as flattery! Don't want to make anybody feel weird. But, you know how you have a question or a problem and the answer always comes? Through you, a couple have been answered this week.

A few months ago I spent a few days freaking out on one of those mind control sites and was pretty much ready to invest in some heavy duty radiowave blockers. Those sites can make you nuts! Then it occurred to me a thought similar to what you posted above. Anyway, great post. See you later..isle

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 06:56 AM
Quote Post
waving.gif Hi Arizona, welcome.gif to the forum!
woodyemoticom.gif buzzemoticom.gif simbafly.gif tinkerbellemoticon.gif

I hope you enjoy your visits here and walk away knowing more than when you arrived as well as share what you know or believe here.

Peace, Mark
face.gif
beach.gif
ROTATINGHEART.GIF

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 07:49 AM
Quote Post
Hello Isle,

Thank you for your kind post. All Glory be to God for sure. Jesus has broken some mighty strands in my own world wide wed. Glad to share.

Peace to you !

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 18 2005, 08:03 AM
Quote Post
Hello Mark,

Thank you ! I will pull up a chair for a while for sure. I like your board !

Blessings to you !

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0391 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild