Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A REAL CASE AGAINST THE JEWS, MARCUS ELI RAVAGE

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 05:30 PM
Quote Post
The bible contains many passages where 'god' commands 'his people' to commit mayhem on a mass scale.

This being ordered mass rapes, infanticide, genocide, theft, child abuse, human and animal sacrifices, genital mutilation, religious and ethnic hatred, and war.

This being condoned slavery and the treatment of women as property.

All of these things can be found in the bible.

Yes Wahya, that's why I have a hard time with the bible.

There are many conflicting scriptures that do not sit well with me.

It reminds me of something I just saw on the news yesterday reported by Alan Mendelsohn on K Cal 9 News. There's a law in the books that says a retailer must give you a refund, and then in the same section, there's a clause that says they don't have to give you a refund. Like WTF? Make up your mind?

It's a simple case of THEM and their DBL talk.

IMO, It's the same with the Bible or venturing to GLP. You need to pick out the gems that are there.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"The rich rule over the poor and the borrower is the lenders slave"
Proverbs

Hi Micajah, maybe someone will answer for you, if not, then I'll give you my opinion.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 06:20 PM
Quote Post
If the jews/zionist are the enemy. And the bible is the word of God, why would
God entrust His word to the enemy? The scribes were jews/pharisees right?

The bible is the word of god only because the bible says so.

I see it as mythology, no different really from any other cultural mythology from around the globe.

The difference is Apollo will not send you to eternal torment in a lake of fire for disbelieving greek myth.

And that is my major problem with the jewish/christian/moslem religions. The claim is made that this is a god of love and compassion, but this same deity allegedly has a long list of excuses to punish us.

In other words, do as this being says and he will 'allow' you the privelege of coming to heaven, but if you have even the slightest doubt he exists, you are doomed. He will cast you into hell forever.

Do as this being says... or else! clubinhand.gif

That is not love.

I dont see jews in general as the enemy. The enemy - if youre talking about Illuminati - are mostly super-rich white boys. That's who the real enemy of humanity is. Families with so much money and power that they see themselves as gods.

The problem with taking the term 'jews' as a generality is the common jewish person on the street will be the one to suffer for any action taken, while the real threat - someone like Rothschild - wont be touched.

You see, I dont hate jews or moslems, or even christians. I have a problem with their homicidal and tyrannical religions.

Religion is one of the most effective and oldest methods of controlling the masses. Do these illuminati level people even have a religion? Perhaps not, unless they worship their own power. But they have used religion as a vector to create all sorts of havoc over the years.

I think I may have rambled off topic here. backtotopic.gif

If you look at your question in another way, it can be seen. The authors of these books wrote that their work was the 'word of god', and also wrote that it must be true because what they wrote says so! scratchinghead.gif

I could write a series of books claiming that the messiah is really Elvis Presley and have one of my friends write another book about his visions of Elvis, and yet another person write that since we wrote it and he believes it, it must be true! blinkNEW.gif

reading2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 215
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 06:52 PM
Quote Post
Pupp.
Please give your opinion, it's always greatly appreciated.

Wahya, (a fellow buckeye!)
Thank you for responding and I know where you are coming from.
I have been a "Christian Fundie", also a "bible searcher" via Arnold Murray
and Lance Knight. Now..........not sure where I stand. The most I can say is
I stand in the middle looking at both side with no bias. Only, because I want to
know the truth. However, I am coming to the conclusion that it will never be
known.

The problem: If the bible is the inerrent word of God, then the problems are
those that Wahya has pointed out.
If some parts are (Jesus' words), and some parts are not (Paul's works), then
who could really know? To me it must be all or nothing I guess.
Would love to hear Saxon and Kyra's take on the situation.
Oh, and then there is 325 ad.
Micajah

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 06:55 PM
Quote Post
Over time, I could have provided you with 500,000 to 1 million people willing to die for Elvis or the Beatles.

Wahya, I wholeheartedly agree with 99% of what you say.

If I was in control, I'd allow everyone to worship or believe what they chose to as long as they harm no one or mother earth. I do not seek to profit or gain from the masses like our oppressors have done.

Hopefully one day, you will see them for the alien hybrids they are.

Staging all of the worlds wars and revolutions and profiting from them.

Giving the masses the various religions to control them with Gods laws which they break everyday.

Also, giving them a book (a bible compromised of 66 ancient texts) which states slavery is okay, or stoning is acceptable.

I may be considered, wrong, insane, anti-semitic or whatever....

I believe that those who claim to be jews are the hybrid offspring of a race of conquerors.

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

(Remember.... Satan is prince of the air)

Changing the atmosphere of earth, controlling knowledge by force and controlling money via their debt/usury system.

Remember who gave us ----- 'er rather reintroduced us to the atomic bomb.

atombomb.gif starofdavidspin.gif atombomb.gif

user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 07:19 PM
Quote Post
Pupp,
Thank you for your response. But........your confusing me on some points.
This is my problem. You said you had a "problem" with the bible. Given.
Yet you say this:

(Remember.... Satan is prince of the air)

Isn't satan a biblical persona. The reference you state is from the bible.
This was my earlier point. How do you know which to say you believe and which
you don't from the bible. You refer to it. But you don't believe it. With me, therein
is the confusion. Shouldn't it be all or nothing?
sign me, just trying to wade through.
Micajah

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 07:33 PM
Quote Post
Well, I think if you start thinking of the bible (or any series of religious texts) as not 'the word of god' but rather 'the word of man' it will make more sense.

I dont see the bible as totally ficticious. I think all religions or ancient legends will hold up to having some degree of truth to them.

The bible portrays a deity with multiple personality syndrome.

One God loves justice, kindness, compassion, and peace.

One God loves war, death, genocide, the smell of burning flesh, destruction, and chaos.

Another God loves making abstract and vague predictions of the future. This one loves confusion and illusion.

Perhaps in the future some ancient text may be discovered that says the devil was pretending to be god and that accounts for all the many passages that portray god as murderous tyrant.

Another way of looking at it: Perhaps this god did not order 'his people' to commit all those atrocities in his name, but rather the leaders of the Israelites claimed he did to justify their actions and their tribal history recorded it as such. The parallel can be seen today as Bush claims to be on a 'mission from god' to fight islam, or how David Duke will claim that 'whites are the real people of god'.

Of course it is nonsense...but their followers believe them.

For the record, I am not an atheist, and I believe the truth will be revealed ultimately, if not in this life then perhaps on the other side.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 07:36 PM
Quote Post
Micajah, I believe the bible should be taken much like GLP.

The bible has many clues about ancient history (such as the long lived lifespans of the ancients and the giants) as well as many deceptions.

Use the words of Buddha...

~ Buddha

Satan and Lucifer MAY be two different entities and at least one may still be alive.

Evil is a reality and it does exist in more forms than our 5 senses can detect.

The war is not only a physical war, but also a spiritual war.

Satan is the 'father of lies'
~ John 8:44
(Father of those who claim to be jews)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
~ Ephesians 6:12

--------------------

~ Buddha
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
Hi Micajah waving.gif

have been a "Christian Fundie", also a "bible searcher" via Arnold Murray and Lance Knight.

So have I, Micajah. Been there and done that.

If the jews/zionist are the enemy. And the bible is the word of God, why would God entrust His word to the enemy?

As Wahya said, "The bible is the word of god only because the bible says so."

If you are asking me if I believe that the bible is the Word of God, I say no.

There is some truth in the bible. Some historical truths, some spiritual truths, and some just common sense. The bible is mostly mind control. Through the ages those truly seeking God of every race and culture were given spiritual revelations/truths. (They didn't have to know Jesus to know and experience God, to ascend, to resurect.) Bits and pieces of those revelations made it into the bible. It is up to you to find which bits and pieces are true. I have found that "going within" is a spiritual truth. You will find your answers there. The still small voice/Spirit of God and the angels of the light will speak to you, lead you, guide you. You will begin to see through the mind control. Then there is the 'knowing' and the gifts that come from being touched/resurected by God/Spirit/Light/Energy/Creating Life Force.

The scribes were jews/pharisees right?

Yes.

If some parts are (Jesus' words), and some parts are not (Paul's works), then who could really know?

We dont know.

My opinion is if Jesus existed at all, the Spirit of God indwelling Jesus, would be God manifested in the flesh. Any man with the Spirit of God/Love indwelling their mind...is God manifested in the flesh. The Kingdom of God comes without observation. Just imagine if every man, woman, and child was anointed (Christed)with the Spirit of God/Love. Peace on earth. God's Kingdom would then be manifested in this physical world.

Turning Jesus into THE GOD and the only way to heaven/God is through Jesus is the biggest mind control/war mongering lie told yet. Even Jesus is quoted in the bible saying, "Why do you call me good? There is only one that is good." The only way to heaven/God is through love. When we can treat our fellow man as we would like to be treated...we will know God/Love, become God-like, gifts/abilities and all. It is really that simple.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 09:58 PM
Quote Post
Most important message....

When we can treat our fellow man as we would like to be treated

Then we shall have become godlike.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 09:49 AM
Quote Post
Kyra and Pupp,
Thanks for your thoughts. It's appreciated.
Micajah

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
There is some truth in the bible. Some historical truths, some spiritual truths, and some just common sense.

As in any religion really. Even some ideas that began with the best of intentions - and I do believe christianity was such once - are often seized at the first opportunity and twisted to meet the politial agendas of the powermongers.

I believe Jesus or at least someone like him did exist. Perhaps the reason a real solid record of him has never been found is because his name was lost over time.

I think he was a jewish reformer who gained a little too much influence to suit the local PTB of his time and they had him rubbed out.

Just like now. Some things never change do they?

And there are good christians out there. People like our BJ in here for an example.

It's a shame they arent the ones in control of today's christianity.

The bible is mostly mind control. Through the ages those truly seeking God of every race and culture were given spiritual revelations/truths.

I really couldnt pin down exactly what it is I believe because I have inspirations from many sources.

From the obvious are my own genetic influences of both native american and celtic, but I'm also fond of zen buddhism and taoism. I also enjoy the philosophies of Thoreau, Emerson, Voltaire, Emma Goldman, and Mihail Bakunin to name a few.

"When religion and politics ride in the same cart, the whirlwind follows."

- Frank Herbert

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0504 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild