Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jesus was NOT about peace and unity., He came to divide - into Good and Evil

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 02:29 PM
Quote Post
Thessa! You don't have a clue!

I don't want to fight! I seek challenging discussion.

You don't like being challenged!!! Fine.

I will ignore your future postings because you will not elaborate on them, nor
am I picking a fight. Merely delivering a POINT.
POINT MADE!! Thank you Thessa. I will ignore you in the future as you cannot possibly have anything to say that supports the truth in whole.

Happy posting. Hopefully more can see your invisible ink.

ALways PEACE. Thoughtful discussion shouldn't be construed as picking a fight.

If you wish me to acknowledge you it will be thru PM. Otherwise Have a happy existence.

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 02:36 PM
Quote Post
If you wish me to acknowledge you it will be thru PM.

Lol!

Which part of “I don’t need your knowledge.” Didn’t you understand?

I hope you’re happy now.

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 02:54 PM
Quote Post
omg.gif

WHOA, that sure was some heated exchange, I felt it. shock.gif

bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif

Religion always seems to bring this out in people more than ANY other subject.

Challenge the programming - think for yourself!

We must ALL realize we've been fed lies since we could understand words.

Remember, the purpose for this forum is to learn, share knowledge and exchange ideas. (As well as to expose the corrupt beings who rule over us)

Closing ones self off to another persons ideas, beliefs or opinions will not result in any enlightenment.

It's ok to disagree, or to have different beliefs. Just try and keep an open mind when someone else presents information that goes against what you currently believe.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 03:31 PM
Quote Post
Which part of “I don’t need your knowledge.” Didn’t you understand?

handclap.gif handclap.gif handclap.gif

BJ

jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 06:20 AM
Quote Post
hey fool

change my behaviour just because you like to “discuss”

kind of funny but anyway
threw the discus once when in junior college
really found it quite interesting
spin around in a circle

i like to throw ideas around also
not very good with words usually so use other peoples
possibly in the hope that maybe they don't get to so twisted
but a problem always is interpetation
that i feel happens reguardless of who's words they are

was also rethinking something survivalists recently said about faith
and the other persons words looked more familiar here
so here they are
also i liked them for my own reasons

Eve was consecrated when she made a choice, she heard the ser-pent, he who was contained, and chose freedom. Eve is the mother of the living, her choice secured Free Will. A-dam, of the Mother, could not live without her Will. Naturally, he chose to bite the fruit of knowledge because his first Wife was Lilith, the Latin word lilium = lily, representing purity, divinity, the flower and Ithun, keeper of golden apples of eternal life. As blindness was removed from Adam and Eve, they realized their place and became modest. We have built a monument of shame out of this modesty. We are our own judge, jury and executioner.

The wise remember that all earthly knowledge is based in illusion and can be undone. All knowledge is interpreted through filters. He who does not believe may carry incorrect knowledge according to others sharing his illusion. If his faith in his knowledge is not blind, he will be open to having his knowledge modified so that he can grow. But if he believes in his knowledge, then he has hung himself on a precipice. If he opens his eyes, he will surely fall into the abyss of confusion, for Babel is a tower reaching into the pits of hell, from which clarity longs to be recognised. Ever we must tear apart the confusion and unseal the mysteries within.

Water - a symbol which reflects states of mind, from tears falling like rain to the mental challange of a river too hard to cross. Holy water and living water reflect spiritual aspects. A connection can be made to the water mingling with blood which poured from the side of Jesus, showing the intermingling of consciousness and physical existence. Spirit, soul and physical being are contained by the water of consciousness. Jesus had already been baptized by John the Baptist before He said,

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled.

But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed!" He acknowledged His own place on the learning curve of enlightenment, His distress a sign of His longing for the water of the Holy Spirit, for the understanding that would elevate Him from distress. When Jesus was asked how a person could be born again, He said, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water (a-qua=a/to-where=aware)and the Spirit."

Adam means 'red' among other definitions. Adam also means 'man' in several languages and Adami means 'human'. Adam's ale is a term given to water. Colors are at times used to represent the various levels of enlightenment. Because red vibrates at the lowest frequency visible to many humans, it easily represents mankind in its infant stages. At the other end of the spectrum is purple. Jesus was given a purple robe to wear for his crucifixion. Eve means 'life', she is known as the mother of the living. Adam and Eve lived in the garden of Eden (pleasantness). Cain (possessor) took the life of Abel (vanity) and went to live in the land of Nod (wandering). Abel was replaced by Seth (alternate). Lamech (destroyer) was the last son named before Noah (wandering) for both the lines of Cain and Seth.

The following is a biblical quote. "Jesus went up to Jerusalem (founded in peace). Near the sheep gate is a pool, which in Aramaic (heights) is called Bethesda (house of mercy)." Another way to read this statement could be to say that "Jesus found peace. Close to spirit is consciousness which on higher levels is called mercy.".

LIGHT = 12-9-7-8-20 = 1-2-9-7-8-20 = A BIG H2O

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 06:51 AM
Quote Post
jallen, you have posted something for everyone to extract that resonates!

This one did it for me:

If he opens his eyes, he will surely fall into the abyss of confusion, for Babel is a tower reaching into the pits of hell, from which clarity longs to be recognised. Ever we must tear apart the confusion and unseal the mysteries within.

The last sentence is a gem! If we are not confused, we can move forward, adding to the knowledge we already possess. There are so many ideas jostling around, crying for our attention, that we can easily be led into confusion. Testing thoughts and ideas against ancient wisdom that has stood the test of time will surely keep us on the right track.

Jesus told us that there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Onward and upward in our quest for more knowledge!

BJ

jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 07:29 AM
Quote Post
He acknowledged His own place on the learning curve of enlightenment

actually thoaught that was the major stumbling block

whether someone might see that and take it personal

taking another look at it
i do have to admit that i have personal issues
which are sometimes hard to swallow

maybe this will help
hi my name is jallen
and i have personal issuses

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 08:45 AM
Quote Post
station identification.

Please donate!

Don't participate in a game you cannot win.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 09:03 AM
Quote Post
Hi ALL,

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 06:20 AM

"hey fool"

???

"change my behaviour just because you like to “discuss”

kind of funny but anyway
threw the discus once when in junior college
really found it quite interesting
spin around in a circle

i like to throw ideas around also
not very good with words usually so use other peoples
possibly in the hope that maybe they don't get to so twisted
but a problem always is interpetation
that i feel happens reguardless of who's words they are

was also rethinking something survivalists recently said about faith
and the other persons words looked more familiar here
so here they are
also i liked them for my own reasons"

jallen, I have said, I see your posts as poetry.

"Eve was consecrated when she made a choice, she heard the ser-pent, he who was contained, and chose freedom."

If your using this as analogy, I support what the analogy says and you have power of words chosing your expression. Please never have any resevations on how you expression yourself. If there are questions of anything you say, there is no question of your substance, that you will elaborate through something you have no fear of,... discussion on a forum of truth.

"Eve is the mother of the living, her choice secured Free Will. A-dam, of the Mother, could not live without her Will. Naturally, he chose to bite the fruit of knowledge because his first Wife was Lilith, the Latin word lilium = lily, representing purity, divinity, the flower and Ithun, keeper of golden apples of eternal life. As blindness was removed from Adam and Eve, they realized their place and became modest. We have built a monument of shame out of this modesty. "

I ask all this: If you (plural) met a level 4 (if you can envision) would you expect the level 4 to be humble? Level 4's rule this planet. YOU RULE YOUR EXISTENCE. Most allow themselves to be ruled.

I am the Nemesis to the animal/EGO. My thread How deep will you go? should explain that. I offer no humbleness to purveyors of lies. Those on a higher level of Infinity have knowing that humbleness is a requirement of the programmed sheep.
I am respectful. What more can one be to another? If the public expects humbleness from me they will be greatly disappointed.

"We are our own judge, jury and executioner."

Precisely! jallen sounds like me talking!

"The wise remember that all earthly knowledge is based in illusion and can be undone."

Very succintly and accurately said.

" All knowledge is interpreted through filters. He who does not believe may carry incorrect knowledge according to others sharing his illusion."

WoW! DEAD ON! (sounds like my words)

"If his faith in his knowledge is not blind, he will be open to having his knowledge modified so that he can grow."

THAT IS WHO I AM.

I can grow where there is SUBSTANCE to provide growth.
In a forum, substance can be obtained through archetypes/words-DISCUSSION.
Do the majority come here to post crap and not provide SUBSTANCE thru discussion by avoiding it? I truly hope that isn't the case. If it is, those types are INTIMIDATED by me merely because I challenge through thoughtful exchange. Hence, I'm a big bad bully, only because I have something they don't, substance.
I am not judgemental towards anyone's attempt at communicating. I would be the LAST ONE to squelch anyone's expressions through such a demeaning exhibit of behavior. So, being intimidated is their thing, not mine. Their injured EGOS. LOL!!
(Always smiling)

" But if he believes in his knowledge, then he has hung himself on a precipice."

That's why discussion would expose if anyone is hung on themselves.
All discussions are revealing to the seeing.

"If he opens his eyes, he will surely fall into the abyss of confusion, for Babel is a tower reaching into the pits of hell, from which clarity longs to be recognised. Ever we must tear apart the confusion and unseal the mysteries within."

Analogy right on!

"Water - a symbol which reflects states of mind, from tears falling like rain to the mental challange of a river too hard to cross. Holy water and living water reflect spiritual aspects. A connection can be made to the water mingling with blood which poured from the side of Jesus, showing the intermingling of consciousness and physical existence. Spirit, soul and physical being are contained by the water of consciousness. Jesus had already been baptized by John the Baptist before He said,

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled."

I apologize. I do not comprehend the above words. No prob.

"But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed!" He acknowledged His own place on the learning curve of enlightenment, His distress a sign of His longing for the water of the Holy Spirit, for the understanding that would elevate Him from distress. When Jesus was asked how a person could be born again, He said, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water (a-qua=a/to-where=aware)and the Spirit."

As an anology, the meaning of those words are lost to me. As scripture, no one has provided substance as to why scripture should be relative or matters.

To all who read this:
As scripture, I challenge the above paragarph as not being true with no substance. Respectfully asking for substance (FROM ANYONE) for me, or independent thinkers, to accept Jesus or the bible as factual or something to behold, rather that a LIE. I only ask for substance. I have and will provide substance to my words to prove it is just a book to be referenced only as a book and not as "THE WAY". If you (plural) require affidavits of my feats because the strength of my words evades, you have proudly exhibibited your box. Expect nothing but illustration from me.

Note for all's safety. Beware of any negative thoughts directed at me. You do not fathom my reciprocating (non judgemental) energy that was initated long ago. What you (plural) don't know can hurt you.
Suggestion: send happy thoughts (or none at all) and reciprocate your initiating that energy.

"Adam means 'red' among other definitions. Adam also means 'man' in several languages and Adami means 'human'. Adam's ale is a term given to water. Colors are at times used to represent the various levels of enlightenment. Because red vibrates at the lowest frequency visible to many humans, it easily represents mankind in its infant stages. At the other end of the spectrum is purple. Jesus was given a purple robe to wear for his crucifixion. Eve means 'life', she is known as the mother of the living. Adam and Eve lived in the garden of Eden (pleasantness). Cain (possessor) took the life of Abel (vanity) and went to live in the land of Nod (wandering). Abel was replaced by Seth (alternate). Lamech (destroyer) was the last son named before Noah (wandering) for both the lines of Cain and Seth."

Uhh, umm, I don't understand. Respectfully, of course.

"The following is a biblical quote. "Jesus went up to Jerusalem (founded in peace). Near the sheep gate is a pool, which in Aramaic (heights) is called Bethesda (house of mercy)." Another way to read this statement could be to say that "Jesus found peace. Close to spirit is consciousness which on higher levels is called mercy.".

Respectfully, lost again. But that's OK. No discussion. It's pleasent on the eyes.

Thanks for your poetry, jallen

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 09:10 AM
Quote Post
light cones which have nothing to do with this discus
but kind wanted to throw them in hear anyway

It turns out that blue-sensitive cones are slower to turn on and off than their red- and green-sensitive cousins.

The sensation of yellow occurs when the moving stripes create on your retina a rapid transition of stimulation from black to white, in which the red and green systems turn on briskly before the blue system has a chance to "wake up." Conversely, transitions from white to black cause the red- and green-sensitive cones to turn off before the blue-sensitive cones, leaving a momentary residue of blue.

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/FrequencyPage.html

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 09:32 AM
Quote Post
EXCELLENT site!!!!

Thanx, jallen! (I wished you had posted it my my thread, you know existence is frequencies.)

And buy the way to this thread and all,

Who said this forum is a place where everyone goes to agree? LOL

I disagree! I challenge that with discussion! L M A O !!!!!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 10:15 AM
Quote Post
i was going to post part of it on your thread
if it wasn't for scarlett pimpernel, luke,

"49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?"

and i wanted to say hello to fool

fool

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 01:36 PM
Quote Post
hey jallen,

thoaugt id step on the ole stumblin block
say hey a big how do just missin ya
an i take thinks per son ally too
an before i dive back in them serumdipity
well, not much else to say but

ima goin swimmin!

cya

jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 01:59 PM
Quote Post
hey fool

left that stumbling block out there just for you

"Wishing you Well - From Near The Top of The Well
And, Yet, Aside The Well, As Well "

love ya

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 220
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2004, 08:27 AM
Quote Post
Hi Folks,

Who would have imagined---all these GLP people over on Pupp's board. What is the world coming to? Just kidding. Welcome to the GLP klan.......Interesting thread here on Jesus not being about peace and unity.

I noticed some interesting Jesus clones, and some interesting intrinsic common threads to man's existance on Earth. All these powerful stories so closely resemble one another. That should be most important.

I do think the best way to approach understanding the bible narratives is to come at it from the times in question, and to put in the concepts of alchemy. Alchemy was the science of the times and intertwined religion, chemistry, and even astronomy. The Icon aspects of Alchemy work well with the iconisms from Hebrew religion.

It appears the Hebrew people thought that everything stemmed from God and the language so developed that all these effects of nature, the natural order, were their concepts of God. They tended to personify the natural order into God.

Then, when Moses came along, he too was into observations of the natural order of nature and he found some rather powerful concepts from living near Midian and studing the Mt. Sinai volcano. He learned some rather interesting associations of volcanos to gold and gold mining and he learned even more potent chemistry associated to toxic effects of volcanos. His version of God would be one to make quite a show against the Egyptians.

All the iconism of staffs turning into snakes is pure alchemical method of recording things.

Even when we get into the times of Sodom and Gomorrah, more mother nature effects from geological subsidence---which pollutes wells with volcanic toxic chemicals. It is not very much of a stretch to give to the idea that God in these times was just natural order effects of which they spoke.

So, the story of Jesus begins with three wise men---alchemists perhaps, out chasing down falling stars. Falling Stars were the source of star metals and the most highly prized metal of the times----steel---low carbon iron from the Stars. More valuable than Gold.

These wise men that encountered Mary and Joseph appeared to like the idea of a new saviour so they gave them the real meanings and the sources of the relgions. They cut through all the spiritual material that distorted the real issues of the meaning for God. It was the original epiphany.

Mary and Joseph were enlightened and so would Jesus come to be so enlightened. Jesus came to take on the false concepts of religions promoted by the Pharisee of Solomon's temple and their false versions of spirituality.

The study of both alchemy and volcanic concepts both tend to lend a deeper insight into these old stories. For an interesting read consider: http://www.doewatch.com/f.html

I vote that since Jesus was into telling the greater truths and cutting into the nationalism concepts of the Torah and the Pharisee, that his major intentions were to promote peace and equality.

jp

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0526 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild