Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Benazir Bhutto is Assassinated, Assassin blows himself up

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 27 2007, 05:08 PM
Quote Post
Benazir Bhutto is dead. Shot by an assassin who detonated himself to avoid capture.

One less voice of reason in the moslem world.

Satan is laughing himself sick.

Bhutto Assassinated In Pakistan
user posted image
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7161590.stm

This post has been edited by Mark J. Harper on Dec 29 2007, 05:19 PM

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 27 2007, 06:04 PM
Quote Post
Hey uggliozzi, I saw that report on my local news....I was wondering how long it would be before she was silenced.

I believe that the terrorism of 9/11, Bali, Madrid, London, and the Assasination of Harriri (Lebanon) and Bhutto (Pakistan) to originate from the Synagogue of Satan.

If my memory serves me correctly, there was no such thing as a suicide bomber until after the creation of the Apartheid racist state of Israel in 1947/1948.

In order to wage wars, the enemy of mankind must create, train and arm an opposition. For example, all of those arab terrorist training camp videos that you see on your tv news screens where the guys are using cargo nets and climbing across the same type of monkey bars that we had in grade school are a good clue as to WHO created those camps. The same group who created our public schools builds terrorist training camps and arms the population so they can rain down 2000 lb. bombs on their heads in the future.

starofdavidspin.gif
THEY currently rule the world.... but not forever....

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2007, 02:04 PM
Quote Post
Did you know...

Since 2004, the USA has given the Pakistani government 10 billion dollars. Approximately 3 billion dollars a year.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2007, 02:06 PM
Quote Post
The lying talking heads on my local news media are telling us that Al Qaida is claiming responsibility for Bhuttos assasination.

Only the mentally challenged should believe that lie.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2007, 10:11 PM
Quote Post
ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan's interior ministry said Friday that Benazir Bhutto was killed after smashing her head on her car's sunroof while trying to duck, and that no bullet or shrapnel was found inside her.

Musharraf says the lever from the sunroof excuse killed Bhutto, The police says she was killed by 5 bullets.

The first report I recall was that she was shot in the neck. Now the sunroof handle killed her. What a spin!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2007, 10:19 AM
Quote Post
She sure was an attractive women...
user posted image

From...
http://rense.com/general79/but.htm

Best Motive In Bhutto Murder - US, Israeli Control Of Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal
By Bruce Boyle
12-29-7
The likely movtive behind Bhutto's assassination: to move US troops into Pakistan in order to gain control of their nukes and to leave Israeli and the US in control of Central Asia and Mid-East ­ and as a stage, or step, building up to a War of Aggression Against Iran.
(See http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg  -ed) 

It is the old Empire game of "divide and conquer."

According to Wolf Blitzer (former spokesperson for AIPAC) (and raving Zionist mouthpiece/agent -ed), Bhutto left HIM a letter that blamed Musharaff in the event she was assassinated.

(Right! ­ left it with Blitzer, rather than giving this last speculative condemnation "in the event of" to one of her most trusted political allies within her own party, family, or staff).

Now out of military uniform, and perhaps out of luck, Musharaff blames some 'tribal chief' who in turn denies he would ever "murder a woman." A point also made by Bhutto after the first bombing on her return home.

So, the question becomes, who gains and who losses? Who wanted chaos? Who will exploit this chaos?

By the way, I heard this from a call-in on C-span, and have not directly checked this out, "that in an interview with David Frost that Benazir Bhutto said that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated at the end of 2002" and "claimed she knew who did it, when, and how," and suggested that the subsequent bin Laden videos and audio tapes (reportedly "released by Al Qaeda") are, in fact, "high tech constructs and slick patch jobs produced by a third party." (True and you can see her make this statement at about the six minute mark in the Frost interview).

This information comes from a report from a C-span caller, even if suspect are also questions that are easily addressed to David Frost by the US media, and certainly, at this crisis moment, after her death, after her assassination, important claims worthy of national attention by the American public and media. I must caution, rather than simply ignoring her account, let me point out that as a two-time Prime Minister, Bhutto had both historic and political connections to elements within Pakistani intelligence.

As to the other issue, as reported, Negroponte is a US hit-man. He is thus human scum, and a mass murderer. The Catholic Sisters that protested Negroponte's appointment to US Assistant Secretary of State were protesting "the death squad murders" of Priests, Nuns, women and children in Honduras "under Negroponte's direction." These wannabe fascist, US based murderers, and warmongers ("Neonazicons"' as I call them) are inside the gates, sitting in the corporate board rooms, occupying offices, and are in our halls of power.

~Bruce

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2007, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
Bhutto Said bin Laden Was Murdered
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2007, 04:15 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Mark ... hugs.gif

I just read this and thought folks might find it interesting ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bhutto emailed to British Foreign Secretary names of her killers

Bhutto email named killers weeks before assassination

By SIMON WALTERS - 30 December 2007
Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Benazir Bhutto: 'People are planning to murder me'
Benazir Bhutto claimed three senior allies of Pakistan's president General Musharraf were out to kill her in a secret email to Foreign Secretary David Miliband written weeks before her death.

Astonishingly, one of them is a leading intelligence officer who was officially responsible for protecting Miss Bhutto from an assassination.

The second is a prominent Pakistani figure, one of whose family members was allegedly murdered by a militant group run by Miss Bhutto's brother. The third is a well-known chief minister in Pakistan who is a long-standing opponent of Miss Bhutto.

Miss Bhutto told Mr Miliband she was convinced that the three were determined to assassinate her on her return to the country and pleaded with him to put pressure on the Pakistan government to stop them.

The disclosure is bound to lead to questions as to whether the Foreign Office did enough to safeguard Miss Bhutto.

Her return was organised in close co-ordination with the UK and US governments, which saw her as the best hope of restoring democracy in Pakistan while preventing it from falling into the hands of Islamic extremists.

The email concerning the three alleged would-be killers identified by Miss Bhutto emerged as rival political factions in Pakistan continued to dispute the details surrounding her assassination.

The Pakistan government said she was killed by Al Qaeda, but her People's Party dismissed that as "a pack of lies" and insisted General Musharraf's regime was implicated.

Wajid Shamsul Hasan, Pakistan's former High Commissioner to the UK and a British-based adviser to Miss Bhutto, said: "She sent an email to the Foreign Office before she returned to Pakistan naming certain people.

"In the email, she said, 'The following persons are planning to murder me and if any harm comes to me they should be held responsible.'"

Miss Bhutto wrote her prophetic email to Mr Miliband in September, shortly after she met him to discuss her return to Pakistan. She named the same three individuals in a letter to General Musharraf in October.

The Mail on Sunday has been informed of the names but has decided not to publish them.

One is a senior intelligence officer and retired army officer who worked for Pakistan's sinister Inter Services Intelligence spy agency, which has close links to the Taliban and has been involved in drug smuggling and political assassinations. He allegedly directed two Islamic terrorist groups and reportedly once boasted that he could pay money to hired killers to assassinate anyone who posed a threat to Musharraf's regime.

Scroll down for more ...

benazir bhutto

Last moment: Bhutto emerged through the sunroof of her car, a minute later she lay dying

He was given another senior intelligence post by Musharraf after his bid to become a senior overseas diplomat for Pakistan failed when the host country refused to let him in because of his past activities.

He was also linked to Omar Sheikh, the former British public schoolboy convicted of kidnapping US journalist Daniel Pearl, who was murdered in 2002 by having his throat cut and being decapitated by Islamic terrorists.

The second individual named by Miss Bhutto is well known in Pakistani political circles and has been involved in a vicious family feud with her for decades.

One of his relatives was said to have been murdered by the militant Al Zulfiqar group run by Miss Bhutto's brother, Murtaza. The organisation was set up to avenge the execution of Miss Bhutto's father Zulfiqar Bhutto by ex-Pakistan dictator Zia ul Haq.

The third individual is a chief minister who has repeatedly denounced Miss Bhutto - and faced political annihilation if she won the elections scheduled for next week. He made an outspoken attack on her only hours before her death.

A senior source said: "She knew the risk she was taking when she decided to go back but also took the precaution of informing the British Government of the names of those she thought presented the biggest danger to her.

"She hoped Mr Miliband would use his influence with General Musharraf to remove certain people from positions where they were able to plot against her. She gave the same names to General Musharraf but she knew there was only a limited possibility of any action being taken.

"She had to rely on Mr Musharraf and countries such as Britain and America, who supported her return and have close connections with Mr Musharraf's government, to take her concerns seriously.

"Events have shown she was right to be worried. If any of the three people she named turn out to have been involved in this assassination, there will be serious repercussions."

The Mail on Sunday has also learned that after an earlier attempt to assassinate her in October, the Foreign Office told Miss Bhutto to stop making wild allegations against Musharraf - or face greater danger.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "Miss Bhutto had a series of meetings with the Foreign Secretary and other officials. She raised her concerns about particular people and we raised them in turn with the authorities in Pakistan and asked them to put in place more strict security measures to protect her."

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 30 2007, 05:52 PM
Quote Post
thanks noddy!
The Pakistan government said she was killed by Al Qaeda, but her People's Party dismissed that as "a pack of lies" and insisted General Musharraf's regime was implicated.

I agree with her People's Party that it was not Al Qaeda.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 31 2007, 09:44 AM
Quote Post
She was correct --- the Zio-Nazis took over AmeriKa decades ago.
Benazir Bhutto: US Policy Causes World Terrorism
The Existentialist Cowboy
Sat, 29 Dec 2007

Benazir Bhutto paid the ultimate price for stating that the US imperial policy of propping up tin horn dictators causes world terrorism. She dared to say so. Condemning what she called "A False Choice for Pakistan", the late Benazir Bhutto laid "terrorism" at the White House doorstep, blaming US policies for causing, fueling and inspiring what US regimes call "terrorism".

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/146351-B...World-Terrorism

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0454 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild