Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Kingdom, Nope, this isn't JW junk
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2004, 04:49 AM
Quote Post
Good morning, Ganesh2005! You wrote:

I have seen no mention of the Vedic texts or prophesies in these discussions.

It's because this thread isn't about comparative religions. If it gets sidetracked, it will lose the purpose for which it was started. Personally, I know nothing of other religious writings, which would leave me out of the loop altogether. I understand that there is ONE God, who created all things seen and unseen, who delivered His message through the prophets of old to the Hebrews and saw the fulfillment in Christ. That's all I personally need to know. Others may still be looking for another way of life, trying to understand what life on this planet is all about. Jesus said, "Seek and you shall find."

I suggest you start a thread that would delve into the various forms and beliefs of other religions. Might prove to be interesting.

Thanks for tuning in!

BJ smileNew4.gif

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2004, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Hi BJ, thanks for replying to my query.

I, too, believe there is only one creator, it would be silly to think otherwise.

Even if the Annunaki do exist, they must have a creator, too.

People may marvel at the wonders of modern technology, but they should check out God's tech...it's truly amazing !!

Personally, I go along with Edgar Cayce's descriptions of creation. (Which is very similar to the Cassiopean's version, they may have borrowed it from him.)

Sorry to go off topic with my nitpicking over religious points.

You're right, it should be on a different thread.

Oh, and thanks heaps, BJ, for the info about smoking preventing cancer.

That really did cheer me up !!

So as we say in OZ...'LUNG UP !!'

(the enlightened Ganesh reaches for another White Ox and smiles...)

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2004, 08:22 AM
Quote Post
Ganesh, I would never call you a nit -picker as it isn't your style! I enjoy reading your posts.

Personally, I go along with Edgar Cayce's descriptions of creation. (Which is very similar to the Cassiopean's version, they may have borrowed it from him.)

Like I said before, I am not familiar with the writings of others, so have no idea what either Cayce or the Cassiopeans had to say about creation. I believe God created in the order as written in Genesis, but it would be interesting to have you start a thread about the topic, not to nit-pick, but to see how others think.

And now I light up a 100% Indian Tobacco ciggiebut and smile with you! If germies seek to invade our lungs, we'll smoke 'em out! smoker.gif

I'm going to buy a six-pack of beer. After posting about beer being one of the richest foods in silicon, that washes aluminum out of the body, it seems to me to be a good idea to keep a supply on hand. For medicinal purposes, of course. smileNew4.gif

What we do without this forum?

BJ

King of the Mountain
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2004, 03:39 PM
Quote Post
I realize that Satan and his minions will appear as angels of light...he's been doing it!

No, not "appear" as angels of light, they ARE angels of light. The only way to tell the difference between them and their "non-fallen" brethren is by listening to what they are saying. Therein is the test. That is where your knowing what the Eternal Laws entail determines your reaction to their demands. Yes, they will be telling everyone how things are going to "go down". As far as what has "been done", no one has seen anything even remotely like this currently alive on the face of the earth.

People are gullible because we want to be trusting and not always on guard, but I believe that Jesus is quite capable of saving what is His.

No No No!! (I feel like my old piano teacher here LOL) Jesus isn't going to "save" those of the Bride from anything. They are here to sink or swim, to make an example to them that will stick with them. That's the reason for the "building the house" parable. The Wife who will be struggling to "hang onto" these "sheaves" will lose MANY of them to these deceivers. Think about this. Who are these people going to believe, me or a 7 to 12 ft tall radiantly beautiful, glowing , epitomy of perfection physically multidimensional manifestation of kindred spirit? And to beat all, this guy/girl's gonna be telling them what they want to hear, while I'M going to be mr. "stick in the mud". Are you getting the picture? What's worse is that there will be a campaign under way in which this group's gonna be "flying" around in some VERY impressive hardware "gleaning" in two waves looking for those like myself and you AND looking for the most beautiful "ruddy" females available in the current population REGARDLESS of their current social "obligations". (If you got a strikingly beautiful girlfriend/wife in this category, you're about ot get "ripped off", and no, your "tears" will have absolutely no effect on these guys) Both groups are destined for their "encampment" in Jerusalem. The females are going to "jump for joy" to be part of their breeding campaign (hey, multiply the "favorite hollywood actor/desert isle" story times 100 and you'll get the idea), while, the "stick in the mud" guys are there to deliver a message.

There is none that can take us out of His hand. NONE. We will know, but unbelievers will not unless we warn them...if there is enough time for them to come to belief. As events unfold, surely many will listen.

The above applies ONLY to the "elect" or the "annointed" or whatever you'd like to call them. This is the group that it's OK for Him to "cheat" with because of their past histories. This group can even fail, come up "enounics" (empty handed, you know, bear no children) and still retain their position in the Kingdom. BJ, that's just it, the events are driving them in the OPPOSITE direction that you presume. It gets harder and harder to hang onto them, not easier. And I'm not talking "unbelievers" here, I'm talking those that God can't "cheat" with, those who just basically "hung with the crowd" on the last go around slurping up those sweet sounding words of these jack asses.

I think, Saxon, what is happening between Nolo and me in these posts is that you don't quite get your point across in sentences like the following, that are hard to grasp what you are trying to get across:
The faces upon those thrones are known to God only whereas humanity will not recognize them. As a matter of fact most who initially see them will "seethe" with envy. Therein is the very reason they are not there instead.

That's the "hell" of all of this, the very words we are exchanging have purposely been targeted to make this communication as difficult as possible, totally beset with pitfalls of assumed understanding. In reference to my statement above, the reason these people don't know the faces on the throne is because they don't know God. If they knew God, they would be able to see why He chooses those He does. Men ALWAYS pick men for leadership for ALL the WRONG reasons. Spiritual circles are absolutely NO different. Again, read Isaiah 53 and look around you for people living those lives without their own provacation and therein will be the potential of the existence of one of these faces.

I don't understand what you mean. But I Believe that Jesus meant exactly what He said about the least in the kingdom being greater than John the Baptist, the least being the common man with faith. He said with perfect faith, we could move mountains!

Not exactly, Jesus said that if you had the "faith" of the "mustard seed" (see posting above) that one could "move mountains". What are "mountains"? Mountains are established ruling systems of men and, indeed, those of the "mustard seed" will tell these "systems" to "jump into the sea". They do this at the end of this age when the ugliest mountain of all time "the beast" is cast down into the "sea" , the populations of the earth. (All of this is millenium description).

As for John the Baptist being less than the "least of the Kingdom" Jesus is making the point that John the Baptist, as a man among men of the time, was of less capability and station than the lowest of "staircase worker" in the Kingdom. This is a very true statement. John the Baptist was the highest form attainable here in the "vineyard", but, once John "crossed over" to the other side I assure you John was much more than a "staircase worker".

Hi BJ & Saxon, thank you for a most enlightening discussion.

Well thank you Ganesh.

While I agree with you that our purpose here is not to argue or denigrate religious beliefs, I believe that, as an area of study and debate, all religious texts should be considered for analysis, not just the modern scriptures.

As for myself, I have read many texts and am always happy to hear more. I find very little these days that isn't explained with the Kingdom picture as I know it. Once this understanding is established virtually all accounts are giving their version of this picture.

I have seen no mention of the Vedic texts or prophesies in these discussions.

I have read them, and, the account is totally covered in what I know of the Kingdom. The Kolbrin again covers this time of our past when the Kingdom was collapsing and both Kingdom genetics and Kingdom technology were being openly mixed in the "vineyard". This very act was STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to the keepers of God's vineyard. This activity is that which over a period of time led to the event described by Thoth of Atlantis when the real Creator had simply taken all He could stomach and beat the "hell" out of this vineyard aka The Great Destroyer. The response from the rebellious? They all grabbed thier freak show handiwork and either ran into their prebuilt underground cities OR they jumped into their large available intergalactic ships and skidaddled for Orion as best I can tell. From there this particular circus has grown into the variatable nuthouse many are witnessing today.

Is this because they are considered a fabrication, or part of the 'Great Deception' ?

Nope, they, like many other accounts are telling a story of which they only know PART and therefore are handing out "wisdom" as they see it from their vantage point. Our charge is to take this all these accounts and put the entire picture back together.

I think it also behooves us to sort out the supplanted Horus story in regards to the Bible, as well.

Which one? There are so many of these my pointing stick has worn out. LOL

I also need to take issue, Saxon, with comments on a previous thread regarding averting disasters through prophecy.
You stated that it is only prophecies documented in the (Holy) scriptures that can be trusted, yet there are many examples of disasters being averted through foreknowledge (people warned not to catch planes, impending death etc.

You apparently have not read my above posts. You might care to peruse the "innerrant Word of God section" to get your eyes opened as to who you are talking to. As to "averting disasters", the end of this age WILL come to an end as advertised in virtually every religious text you care to mention. The synchronicity is more than just a little difficult to disregard. As for "saving" singular people from events, Joseph and Mary themselves were warned in a dream to avoid Egypt for the purposes you suggest. This, however, does not affect these projections to which I refer. They, by definition have incorporated ALL of the very perturbations to which you refer. Lucifer's current hysterical monkeying with time travel is a perfect example of such. The more he goofs around trying to change his own future, the more locked in it becomes. LOL

While Bible study is a daunting and arduous task, it is still just a small part if you consider all of the cultures, prophesies and texts (many long lost), in the history of our planet.

It is a small part page wise, but not small content wise. To date, the Bible and the Kolbrin are the ONLY two ancient texts that actually warn the reader concerning their own probable corruption, and, therefore indentify the perpetrators from which the differential is obtainable should the reader care to "know his enemy". Again, Jesus implored His followers to "Find the Kingdom and Know Him". Therefore, our job is that of understanding how all these "precepts" as stated by Isaiah should be "dug up" and "tied" back together to paint the picture of which I am telling you, the picture of the Kingdom. Know the Kingdom, know the King. The two are inseperable.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2004, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

WOW, Saxon, so much astonishing information & so eloquently presented !!

Actually, Mrs Ganesh & I are gobsmacked at the accuracy of what you have revealed on this thread, and have no issue whatsoever with this information.

My humble apologies for misconstruing your comments regarding the veracity of prophecies etc. (cowers in fear as Mrs Ganesh reaches for the aforementioned pointed stick !)

As mentioned on the dream thread, Mrs Ganesh was confronted by one of these 7 to 12 foot beings at the age of 6 (and henceforth called a liar by the local priest & her parents.) She is considering regression therapy to recall exactly what was said by this being.

She can trace her family lineage through Keating's 'History of Ireland' back to the Tuatha de Danaan.(A friend, through an unlikely series of events, ended up with an original annotated copy. Richard Branson owns the other two existing copies.) Legend has it that Lugh the Longhand was also a giant of 10-15 foot !

There are many waking memories of these ancient times which she considers to stem from genetic memory. These serve to confirm the scenarios outlined by you, Saxon, and is the main reason your posts hit a nerve.

Isaiah is her all time fave, and says that people should take great care regarding their treatment of the (alleged) mentally ill. (Both the American & Asian Indians have much more respect for their mentally ill. They are valued as having access to valuable insights & information.)

Mrs Ganesh would also like to say that she does not consider herself 'chosen by God' or 'special' in any way. In fact, she would not wish these abilities on anyone, as it can make normal life most difficult.

The main reason for bringing forth this information (with much more to come !), is purely for corroborating the information at hand. We feel that it is time to get to the 'crux of the biscuit' (as Frank Zappa said), and keeping this information hidden does not help our quest.

Thank you again, Saxon, for your kind & generous disseminations, we look forward to more posts & best wishes for the season !!

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 16 2004, 03:42 PM
Quote Post
Ganesh, I thought you might find this discussion of interest

when a human has an 'epiphany'(rather than contacted, if that feels better), the power is so great, the certainty accompanying the event so beyond human experience, all the human has to go on in order to DEFINE this event is the garden variety definition of "GOD"..our frame of reference is based only on what we have been TOLD religion, or GOD is, so we make an attempt to translate what happened into human terms, and we don't always or neccessarily come to conclusions based in verity, but on our interpretation....perhaps I am inarticulate in this area, but I certainly know what I am trying to say!!

Good question. For the sake of this topic, let's, in our minds, make a pile of ALL ancient texts ever found and thought to be "of god" or "inspired by god". Now, in this pile there are some conditions we can ascertain in regard to the content therin. Firstly, no matter how "pure" the original Words of those documents when originally written down by the scribe of a "prophet" (we are assuming that these are cases where in fact the actual Creator is making communication with those He/She created) over time and "custody", the documents will be copied and recopied and, ultimately, those with an agenda will in one way or another pollute the documents to some degree. The other documents in the pile belong to two other groups, that being documents having nothing more than the vain thoughts of men and craftily devised documents which have been purposely written to lead truthseekers into confusion.

Of these two groups, both will have some amount of "truth". Even a liar knows that the sky is blue on a clear day (without chemtrails of course LOL) and therefore, much of what he is saying will be accurate at least in these regards. This therefore would be the general condition of the documents written from the imaginations of men. The other "crafty" documents then are of a group wherein there also is Truth simply because no man will believe arguments based in total falsity. Therefore, all the three groups of documents in this pile have varied amounts of Truth within and the job of the seeker then is to seperate the Truth from the vanity, which, BTW, is what the Hebrew scriptures retort over and over again.

Now, for myself, after reviewing much of the pile, have found that most of the texts are telling a singular story written from many vantage points. The most interesting of these vantage points IMO is that given by the Creator Himself in the Hebrew Scriptures. (No, not the pathetic english versions, all of them are nonsense). In the Ezekiel's I find that the Creator Himself is telling the entire history of the Annunakai or Enlils or whatever one cares to call the first "gods" of the universe as founded by their Creator. What I find most compelling about this "scripture" is that it is telling a version not presented anywhere else. This version of the story totally explains WHY things happened the way they did AND what the perpetrators of the event would espouse as their reason. And what I find even more compelling is that what these books tell me totally account for EVERY account of this event and why they present their versions the way they do. Because of this, from my perspective, I regard these accounts then to actually be from the Creator since only the Creator would have this kind of insight and consistency accounting a history such as this.

If you'll make note when reading the accounts of the "Heavenly Host", Thoth and the Emeral Tablets etc. the one thing I have always found missing was the explanation for the motives of their enemies. Why exactly do the "Enki" want to "capture" everyone of the "Enlil"? But, even more interesting is that the Creator accounts of the story present ALL the sides of the event leaving nothing to the imagination as to these types of motives. For me, THIS is the defining line of Truth in regard to this accounting. When the history of this event is seen from this perspective all other accounts ring very hollow to me.

By the way, while in the past I have read much of the Bible, it is not at all my source of definition of the Infinite power of Divine Force. No writing should be the basis for anything to do with true spiritual awareness, so when you talk so much about Paul being wrong, I could give a rat's ass about Paul. I don't need Paul or any other human living or dead to define GOD or religion for me.

Very good answer, only this type of attitude will ever allow someone to find the Truth. But, on the other hand, the rejection of ALL "writings" leaves one at a great disadvantage, because the test as I have come to know it is presented in the entirety of these. The reasoning is left to the seeker and, God is NOT going to simply pour the Truth into anyone's head. This test will be totally fair. Those sitting on thrones will not simply be "touched" by God but rather they themselves, by atuning themselves to the Spirit eminating from God and the application of gool ole determination on their parts will themselves "overcome the beast", just as it is stated many places. Why? Because, if the test were not presented in this way, all those before the throne would never have any respect for those above them who then would have simply gotten "plopped" over them because "God just liked them better". That will definitely NOT be the case. Those on the thrones will be "celebrated" because those before them will know firstly how much those over them love them and secondly that the reason they are there is because those on the thrones were able to do something they could not, "overcome the beast".

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 16 2004, 03:46 PM
Quote Post
This bears pasting here in that it is hugely a part of this topic.

Query for Saxon: Regarding the Annunaki "We've come to get your daughters" scenario.

First, let me be specific as to which daughters they are looking for and why. This "godlike" group is specifically looking for the females of the group which look like themselves, i.e. ruddy. The reason? The reason is that the "ruddy" race of man was origianted by their "enemies". Their enemy, from what I have seen, been named in some circles, the "Enki". They, OTOH are in the same circles named the "Enlil". The bottom line of this story is that it is in reality a family feud of sorts. In actuality they are all related, very closely related in many cases. The stories of the millenia from the many vantage points give us the "mythologies" and "ancient texts" which many have read here. The "Emeral Tablets" is yet another in these scripts with more focus on the technical detail about which the "Enlil" focus.

The Enlil have always known why the "ruddy" race was created AFTER all other races. The reason was very specific, it was in response to the extremely irresponsible behaviour and direct rejection of their own charter from their own Creator. In this rejection the Enlil, because they decided among themselves that the path to "ascention" was "too hard", invented their own "shortcut" to ascention, which, in their minds, is all about getting eternal "beautiful" bodies regardless the maturity of the soul/spirit involved. Therefore, the ruddy race was created by the Enki, not the Enlil, to generate the bodies in which all of both the Enki AND the Enlil would then be required to inhabit to obtain the required "seasoning" to stabilize the Kingdom in regard to thier "breeding habits" as well as other "brotherely love" issues.

Over the millenia since, the entirety of the Enki, obedient to their Creator have one by one been cycled through here for the reasons stated above. The one REALLY big issue with this though is this. Those of the Enlil who refuse to do this, expecially those that started all this mess, like Lucifer, will be replaced in the Kingdom by those selected from the Enki who pass certain test(s). Therein is the reason that the Enlil have been feverishly struggling all these years to breed the white race out of existence, kill them off or whatever is required to stop this plan. That is the reason those among the Enlil, those who have been decieved into thinking Lucifer to be "the creator", are being repeatedly sent through here in conjuction with time travel etc. to stop this very plan. Most of this Enlil "worforce" has never heard the story I am telling you here, they have been told forever that Lucifer and The Self Existent One are similar beings (ha ha) and that The Self Existent One is just a "waring god" that wants to "capture" everyone. In any event, that's why they show up at this time to "plug the ladies" as well as collect those they have discovered they know have been selected to replace them. The plan is to eliminate them all from the universe in total, thereby terminating the plan of the Self Existent One. In short, the whole effort is to save the asses of those few at the top while mercilessly abusing those now of their charge.

Do you think the Grays have been tweakin' us up in preparation for their imminent arrival ?

From what I'm looking at the Grays are insignificant players of the big event. It appears that the Reptilians are in fact this top groups "heavy lifters" in this event. The Grays appear to be just another struggling life form heartlessly brought into being by this very heartless group of renegades. Most of the stories I've come across appear to point to the Reptilians as being the larger source of "beautiful people" in drag. It appears to me that these part "plant" Grays are simply trying to gain something which they do not have, souls. Kind of like the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, all of them lack something which only the "ruddy" people around them have, souls. (edited to block crazy notions that the Sax is suggesting that the other races of man here do not have souls. Yes, races other than the ruddy also have souls, but it is this ruddy group through which the very top group of the renegades is going to be replaced)

I was thinking about how humans have become noticably better lookin' over the last 50 years. I don't think that it's simply the result of 'better nutrition' !

This is probably a combination of both the Reptilian activity as well as the ongoing and now accelerated fractional "angelic" interbreeding now shifted into high gear. All of this is focused upon the above goal listed above, the blocking of the plan of The Self Existent One being enacted through the Enki.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 09:17 PM
Quote Post
More on the topic. Me explaining myself. scratchinghead.gif

<<"And 2 makes 48"

Lucifer, it looks like that´s the last of them. You and your followers of the "door" have been replaced by those selected by the Creator.>>

The message is the most succinctly put notification to Lucifer regarding his position in the Kingdom. The primary function of Lucifer and several other of his closest followers was that of "pillars" for the "door". It is this door of which the Self Existent One (Jesus) speaks. He says "I am the door" in the sense that He is the One who created the door and is the ruler over those of it´s operation. The "door" is composed of 24 "elders", 12 here on earth and 12 in "heaven". Each of the "elders" have eternal "soul mates" thereby doubling the number to 48. Each of the 24 "pillars" is in actuality a mated pair. Lucifer and his wife were originally one of these pillars, possibly the most significant of the pillars. If one looks in the book of Revelation, they will see these 24 "elders" before the throne of the Self Existent One. The job of these 24 "pillars" is to establish the "connection" between "heaven" and earth thereby supporting the "lentil" over the "door" of peace prosperity and understanding. This is a "kingdom" description, these pairs are in essence "king/queen" ruling pairs complete with extended kingdoms which "rule" the earth and "feed" the newbies of the earth the Truth.

Egypt was one of the original "doorways" of old through which the Kingdom of Heaven "worked" the "vineyard" of the earth. This system is that through which the Creator "matures" new spirits in much the same way as popularized on "Touched by an Angel" , although there is much more to the system.

It is this very system from which Lucifer "rebelled" and his followers did that which was forbidden, had sexual relations with those of "their charge". (Kind of like Downy on "Touched by an Angel" getting it on with someone she is "helping") In any event, the eternal bonds of the eternally mated in heaven began falling like dominoes due to the infidelity. Ultimately this activity continued to devolve to the degree that we see today in the littany of freakish creatures brought forth by this group of "gods". The "reptilians", for example, were created by this group to do their "dirty work" and the same reptilians are ultimately hoped to "protect" them from the invading armies of the Self Existent One should their efforts of deception fail. (they just did)

In short, this age was established to pick replacements for this very high group. Those selected through "testing" will be "transplanted from the bottom of the Mountain/Kingdom" into these then vacated positions. (No, Lucifer and his guys/girls have not been formally dethroned. They are currently living somewhere "distant".) It is this very realization which brings Lucifer and his multitudes back to earth in "Fury", the realization that they have been replaced. They will be here to implement "Plan B". Plan B operates on two fronts. The first front rounds up all future potential producers of similar "problems" and pollutes them. (i.e. the round up the pure genetic ruddy girls of the earth to mass "breed" them.) The second front rounds up the "pillar" selectees along with their associates for the purposes of exterminating their very souls, not "kill" their bodies, but rather terminate their very spirits/souls thereby thwarting the plan of the Self Existent One. This is why the world is so horrified when these killed by Lucifer "permanently" jump up after three days and ascend to heaven. This, the attempted permanent extermination of a kindred soul, especially those of this group, is the reason the Self Existent One "comes out of his seat" and the gloves come OFF. IT´S TIME TO KICK ASS!!! (Yes, He´s had enough)

Therefore, "And 2 makes 48" means that the "last" (meaning the first or most powerful, namely Lucifer´s replacement) has been selected and added to complete the "door". Also, the "2" means that not only has Lucifer´s replacement been selected, his "soulmate" has also been selected thereby replacing whoever was Lucifer´s original wife of old.

In short, short (LOL), it´s a done deal. He´s been warned, but he´s going to show up to attempt "Plan B" anyway, thereby guaranteeing his own personal eternal termination. Many of his guys/girls will get the same treatment, but, as you might suspect they scoff at this promise just as many here will scoff. They may scoff now, but when they see the Self Existent One coming upon them, they will "become as women". LOL (They just don´t believe this is actually going to happen because this whole story has been going on for upwards of 300,000 years. Let´s just say they´ve quit worrying about it at this point because "surely God must be asleep and not care what we do". LOL )

Oh contraire... ;-)

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 20 2005, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Our History

Well, I’m up at the crack of dawn with my sinuses yet once more, and, since I was not going to be sleeping anymore I thought the time had come to attempt the big picture. I will yet once more step back from the trees and try to focus on this existence from a more singular perspective.

First, let’s look at the creation in a very coarse, time independent perspective. Let’s go back to where all of this began and once more see all or our “roots”. It was a time before “heaven and earth”, when there was no earth over which to fight, no “stars” to conquer, and no “aliens” with which to contend. It was a time of the origination of the “children of God”, a time when all bodies were eternal and all spirits were clothed in bodies of similar make. The appointed “bonds” of man and woman were eternal, their children were as eternal as themselves and their bonds and family lines were considered “houses” of eternal foundation.

The all encompassing “God” “walked” among us and let’s just say “life was good”. The Self Existent One (the interface for the all encompassing “God”, that which He has manifested to give us and Him an interface in the terms of us His creation) was and is still our “Ram”, He who has the power to look after the “Flock”, that’s us. This is the picture of the top of the “Kingdom”, and it is not all that there is to come, it is only the beginning of a “Tree” a system by which God, our Creator, is going to “grow His flock”. And this Tree is a tree of Free Will, so this tree has roots here, in the “vineyard” where the newby spirits originate and learn through the experiences of this life those things which are needed to allow one to be granted their pass from this school and be endowed with the much enhanced power and responsibility of an eternal body of extreme, but variable, beauty and radiance.

The above group has a heirarchy of “Cherubim” (covering “angels”) and Elders and younger types and children. There are many parallels between our existence there and what we see here with the exception of the suffering, death and extreme limitation. But, make no mistake about this place, it has one weakness a weakness which was known by our Creator from the beginning, a weakness He knew would require the long term “inocculation” of His children. That weakness, ironically, was, and for many of them still is, their lack of maturation or “wringing out”. Since all of those there were either created or born into magnificence, try as our Creator may, there is no way to make up for the lost experience of this our humble little hell hole, which, unfortunately, because of the now ongoing rebellion is many orders of magnitude in hellishness over that which it was ever intended.

Now that we have this picture in mind, let’s move forward in time to when our Creator inserted the “heavens and earth” into the equation and we see His “sons” , “daughters” and “angels” shouting for joy. So now, the “stage” is set to put the Tree into operation. The new spirits to be created by God are to be introduced into the Creation in bodies of flesh, bodies unlike those of the eternals. These bodies are bodies of testing and learning. Their occupants will see things in a much different perspective than do their brothers and sisters , their “shepherds”, the eternals. So begins the task of coming up with these “carnations”, a task which, as usual, the Self Existent One has put in the hands of His Children. Why? Quite simple actually, the Self Existent One/God desires companionship and companionship requires a certain amount of common footing for the “two” involved. In this case, the two are God/Son(Mother if you want to be ticky) and us His creation. Therefore, since God requires no quotient of “experience” (I know, this very thing is one of the foundational Luciferian arguments focused on “It”, God. The argument being specious to the extreme regarding the very nature of God in that it assumes that The God responsible for the infinite nuances of this our existence and the perfection of it’s realms then “needs” us to define “experiences” for Him. Lucifer relegates our God to such a detestable description to of course found his own agenda, an agenda which has it’s own religion, the religion which he ultimately utilized to destabilize the top end of the Kingdom. In any event, as is typical for Lucifer, IT IS A LIE!!) the task of “creation” is handed to those of his children. That is why you see them commenting upon the creation of Adam and that “he looks like us”. Now, keep in mind, Adam and Eve were the LAST to show up here in carnated form, not the first as many suppose. Adam’s insertion here was in response to the then raging rebellion, it was the counter plan of the “Attas” as some call them, those of the Kingdom who did not rebel, it is the “plan” of our Creator being implemented and “shepherded” by His children.

Nonetheless, before the “creation” of Adam came the many versions of flesh children in which the new spirits then springing began to inhabit. We see these in many fossil forms and their outer appearance is of little importance since the experience taken from the training IS the point. It is in this group that the original rebellion extended and where the “watchers” ultimately came and bedded down their own “creation” (not creation in the sense of our Creator BTW, they are “architects” within our Creators constructs. You’ll notice even Lucifer does not claim these types of power. See, even Lucifer tells the Truth at times.)

Now notice I said above, that the rebellion extended into these flesh realms ultimately, but did not originate there. The rebellion began in the very upper ranks of the Kingdom in the “eternal” realms where then Lucifer and MANY like him were “covering angels” or “Cherubim”. These angels had charge of teaching the Divine Law of our God and in general keeping the Kingdom in formation, specifically formed eternally in the terms of family lines. This is the picture of the “tapestry” or “body” so many see associated with the top of the Kingdom. It denotes the unchanging but flexible “bonds” between each one of us “there”. It is for this reason that the notion of “family” (erroneously rendered “house” in the Bible) is of so much importance. When these lines are breached, the structure collapses like dominoes and, in this case, literally took out 1/3 of the Kingdom. Not uniformly mind you, because this event literally took out the entire top “white mountain” of the Kingdom. In other words, the Cherubim were by far the hardest hit with virtually none of them surviving the “fire”.

And what is this “fire” dear reader? It is the conflagration fueled by the very bedrock of the Kingdom’s existence. It is that which is hinted upon but conveniently overlooked virtually everywhere one looks, especially in the “Bible”, where the Babylonian translators made damn sure to never leave a hint of it’s existence. You see, those of the “church” (stay with me here LOL) of Philidelphia, brotherly love, hold a “key” in their hand which opens up all things, doors that cannot be opened or closed once put in position. What is that Key you ask? The Key is the Key of David, the very name meaning LOVE, PASSION, and AFFECTION. We’re talking “boiling love” here folks, the very total package of love, not some sanitized sickening stripped down version as the Babylonian types would have you believe. In short, this is the key of understanding in the Kingdom, because the very rebellion itself began with the violation of constraints provided by the Divine Laws of God which maintain these His family lines, family lines which GROW because of this very thing, a thing which is THE reason God made all of this and us in the first place. So, as you may have already guessed, the rebellion began with this group or possibly person of Lucifer and it was about SEX!!! And not just any sex, we’re talking incestuous sex, between Lucifer and both his daughter Lillith/Lilla and his mother Isis/Aphrodite etc. Call them what you will, because their names change with those telling the story, but, nonetheless, the picture remains the same.

It is for this reason you see the accounts of the Greeks describing the god’s and goddesses so distressed in their realms during this event because we are talking the rending of relationships which had remained in tact for virtually untold lengths of time even at that point. And it was this ongoing collapse which ultimately has those of those realms “the watchers”/shepherds coming here in anger to do something totally forbidden by the Divine Law, intermixing with the carnal bodies here. And that was simply the beginning of the depravity and that is why those of the rebellion are called BITTER and ANGRY, because they are totally pissed that their Creator did not somehow intervene in this affair. (that’s the vast majority of them, those who reacted to what happened to them as opposed to those who mindfully started the event)

So, that’s why you ultimately see them come here, they were “parched” in love, their mates had run off with the “mighty men” of the Kingdom and “umbrellated” around them and/or visa versa, there were many fractional patterns. From there, many ridiculous life forms were perpetrated including partial man/beast forms. This is what ultimately launches into the creation of reptillians, greys and the other “detestable” nations of the universe which Lucifer hopes will aid in his protection as he knows that those, his brothers and sisters he knowingly targeted with this activity for conquest, will one day be allowed to rein in all of this at the behest of our Creator. It is here, now, that that time has come.

Let me interject into this picture at the point of the insertion of Adam and Eve, that the reason for their creation is in response to all of the above. That very family line is the line in which those obedient of the Kingdom are required to carnate into this realm for a “one time” maturation experience. It is for this reason that this white bloodline is so heavily targeted by Lucifer and his gang, because they KNOW that ultimate goal of this plan is to select from the “faithful” “overcomers” those who will replace all of those of the rebellion all the way to the very top of the Kingdom that they departed. Therein is the reason you see Lucifer bedding down Eve and every other white girl he can get his hands upon. And that is also the reason we see the Creator forbidding the cross breeding between the whites and any other race, because it is a TEST. If those who carnate here cannot do such a simple task as to protect their own family lines against such here, how could He ever expect them to do the same there? Therein, my dear reader, is the reason for the “bigotry” of God our Creator. Ultimately He could care less about the genetic mixtures of bodies of testing except when the purity of such IS the test. Ultimately after the Self Existent One came here incarnate as Jesus, the requirement of such was scaled back in the parable of the King and the Wedding Feast where the invitation list is opened wide more than likely because of the huge pollution that had then occurred through the efforts of Lucifer. In any regard, those of supplanting are here now, and will soon take these positions of power and authority from those who have so abused them as their own creator strips them of their portion and hands it to those they so despise. Now you know why Lucifer is so “wroth” when he comes to make his last ditch attempt to stop this plan.

Hopefully this helps.

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 20 2005, 11:07 AM
Quote Post
the above is my post, I'm not sure why it registered my as a guest.

Saxon

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0395 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild