Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hidden Meanings

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 289
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 04:51 AM
Quote Post
Hi everyone,

I wondered if you have ever come across the web site of Bill Donahue? Bill is a guy who goes into the Bible and uncovers the Hidden Meanings. An example of this shows that the verse, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and all else shall be added unto you." There is a Hidden Meaning behind this. It suggests that You can access the Kingdom of God (Light) right now, and not only take residency there, but at the same time correct the mutant DNA that has plagued humans for thousands and thousands of years.

Mutant DNA? Yes! This is the reason why humans today suffer early physical death, and get plagued by more than 5000 physical diseases.

If you have a moment look in at Bill's site. Ithink you might find it very illuminating, and you might possibly understand more about You.

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com

PMEmail Poster

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:36 AM
Quote Post
LOVE that site laughspin.gif

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 11:34 AM
Quote Post
Chuck:
Mutant DNA? Yes! This is the reason why humans today suffer early physical death...

That got me to thinking about the years we've been given. After the Great Flood, God said man's years would be limited to 120. Then we read in Isaiah that the average life span is a short 70! Somehow, our DNA was messed with big time for our lives to have been shortened by 50 years in so short a time span.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 11:48 AM
Quote Post
[
BJ:
That got me to thinking about the years we've been given.  After the Great Flood, God said man's years would be limited to 120.  Then we read in Isaiah that the average life span is a short 70!  Somehow, our DNA was messed with big time for our lives to have been shortened by 50 years in so short a time span.

Well, you and I are spiritual creatures who live in a physical body. Now, since we do have infinite potential it would stand to reason that we can alter anything we want to, not only concerning our thinking, but also change our physical body which includes the DNA. It means that we can reverse the aging since aging is a disease, and is poverty, and the fear factor of getting old.

But, as usual we must first decide what we really want. captainsheildpose.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 02:23 PM
Quote Post
Maybe someone is helping the planet by keeping our physical life down to around 70 years – Something like a congestion charge perhaps? LOL

Chuck, you’ve made me wonder if we think enough about the words we use.
References to the ‘End of Times’ appear in the Bible, Mayan writings, and elsewhere, where it is usually taken to mean the end of the world.

I wonder if they meant the End of the Dimension of Time?

WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 11:31 PM
Quote Post
I wonder whether bad diet and bad habit's have anything to do with our shortened lifespan's, lol.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 12:04 AM
Quote Post
Hey Chuck, I've been there a couple of times.

It didn't grab me and suck me in.

There's tons of reading there. Perhaps it wasn't for me or didn't interest me enough to probe furthur? But maybe it will enlighten others.

IMHO we should all be living 120-150 years, easily, and maybe longer.

But we're poisoned, slow early deaths.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 02:38 AM
Quote Post
Without Fear, you make some interesing observations when you wrote:

Chuck, you’ve made me wonder if we think enough about the words we use. References to the ‘End of Times’ appear in the Bible, Mayan writings, and elsewhere, where it is usually taken to mean the end of the world.

I wonder if they meant the End of the Dimension of Time?

Over on Hidden Meanings Bill Donahue has all kinds of Biblical references to show that "end times" really means the ending of ages. Here's an example. Right now we are ending the Age of Pisces and we're into the Age of Aquarius at the moment and this age will go for a little more than 2000 years.

The Age of Pisces brought us all the religions and religious rule which has proven, IMO, to be a serious drawback to humanity. The Aquarian Age has to do with the expanision of consciousness, and the brotherhood of man. But, before all this can come there must be an extinction process. If we think that the Iraqi war, and all the other wars are bad and evil; just wait because there will be many more wars; most in the name of religion which is trying to hold on. Yet, it's a losing battle and that's why perhaps billions of people will perish.

Hey, thanks for your input on this topic. I hope to be able to get more people to tune in to http://www.hiddenmeanings.com Bill has put together a non religious point of view, and I hope you get a chance to spend some time there too.

Thanks,

Chuck

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 02:47 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (satchmo @ Nov 30 2004, 11:31 PM)
I wonder whether bad diet and bad habit's have anything to do with our shortened lifespan's, lol.

Certainly this does influence a lot about the physical health of the body. But, what is also affected to cause a shortened life span is that we have strayed away from our spiritual dimension in life. We have allowed the physical side of your nature to rule and thereby closing out the spiritual power that is referred to as Infinite Potential.

We can do anything, and have anything we want. But, we must make contact with our true self. This is the self that is not the body, but the Infinite Potential that lives in the body. Most of us use our sensory factors to make decisions. This is allowing the physical side of life to dictate circumstances in our life. We have to switch gears and not allow our eyes, or our nose to dictate to us. We can make our own circumstances in life. And, that incudes restoring the physical body and all that is associated with it.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 02:55 AM
Quote Post
There's tons of reading there. Perhaps it wasn't for me or didn't interest me enough to probe furthur?  But maybe it will enlighten others.

IMHO we should all be living 120-150 years, easily, and maybe longer.

But we're poisoned, slow early deaths.

Everyone's at a different level of consciousness, Pupp. You most likely have a different view right now. I wouldn't think a thing about it that you might not have an interest there. However, the Science factor interests me in a huge way. Imagine, Pupp, we have the ability to literally put an end to this idea of dying at 70 or earlier. Life seems like such a waste to have that happen. People are just getting started in life at 65.

The reason for the early deaths is associated with Mutant DNA. We are a product of thousands of years of breeding. Everything we are today we got handed down to us. Well, I think the moment has arrived that we must no longer simplyu accept the hand-me-downs. The secret on how to do that can be found on Hidden Meanings.

pyramideye2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 06:30 AM
Quote Post
Hey Chuck, I think I'm past that stage. Over a year ago, I would have sucked up a lot from his site. I've read more in 2 years than in 30. But I believe in a lot of what you say. I have felt the changes, something is happening and has been for a few years now. Others feel it too. It is an awakening - The Age of Aquarius.
(Cancer sign here... how many water signs in the house?)

Tastes change, not just for food but for all entertainment. You watch a sitcom and never laugh once yet you hear that laughter soundtrack in the background trying so hard to get you to laugh.

I have said this several times - there's more to life than what we can perceive with our 5 senses. Once you stop for a moment and look around, begin to think for yourself, things are totally different too.
(Which I know you are aware of)

I think due to me running this forum and also that I'm not that intelligent to comprehend some of the information on his site is why I havn't sucked it up like a sponge. But if it helps others to open their minds and educates them, I'm all for it.
face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 03:46 PM
Quote Post
You watch a sitcom and never laugh once yet you hear that laughter soundtrack in the background trying so hard to get you to laugh.

I think Monty Python is still hilarious after about 30 years. lol.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 07:18 AM
Quote Post
I have said this several times - there's more to life than what we can perceive with our 5 senses. Once you stop for a moment and look around, begin to think for yourself, things are totally different too.
(Which I know you are aware of)

Right, Pupp. How many times have we allowed ourselves to quit doing something we wanted to do because of feeling uncomfortable about it? It's only natural that when we move into unfamiliar territority we would feel uncomfortable. But, so many of us stop and get back into the comfort zone. We lose doing that because we don't engage in the circumstance that we set up that would lead us to winning. microwave.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0395 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild