Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jesus was NOT about peace and unity., He came to divide - into Good and Evil

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 171
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 07:32 AM
Quote Post
Here is another one of my old threads from GLP that was still live when it fell apart. Many of the postings on that thread (and indeed some of the others I have posted) came from research I am undertaking for a book that I am writing. It was an important discussion about the message of Jesus and its relevance to the New World Order unfolding before us.

Interestingly it ties in with another post I made today about Buddhism and the Buddha. Many occultists try and tie the two together as messengers of peace and unity. In reality they were nothing of the kind. They both challenged the all pervasive priesthoods of their day that were misleading and enslaving humanity - the Brahmin of India in the case of the Buddha and the Scribes and Pharisees with Jesus.

It was entitled:

Jesus was NOT about peace. He did not come to unite humanity. He came to help us recognise evil and to fight it!

Luke 12:

"51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:"

"49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" 

He came so that he would open the Kingdom of Heaven again to everyone. The Kingdom of Heaven that todays New Age Gnostics are trying to seal for ever by locking us into our material plane of existence through the Cult of Man as God.

"Matthew 23:13

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in." 

This is what the New Age Gnostics seek to do with their mysticism and humanism. They plan to deny to humanity their entry to Heaven by locking us to earthly things. They do this in a number of ways:

1) By encouraging the creation or co-creation of Heaven on Earth

2) By encouraging people to concentrate on the wordly things. They take the goodly things that exist in most people and trying to turn them to worldly matters. That is what service to others really is.

3) By encouraging belief in "The Wheel" and "reincarnation" they make people believe that they have to keep coming back to the earthly plane to reach their goal. In their vision only a few make the "ascent". In God´s vision it is easy - you choose God and his ways and you become part of the Kingdom of Heaven.

4) By encouraging materialism, humanism, self-based spiritualism, man as god concepts, self-worship, etc they divert humanity from its true destiny. As they always have.

The religion of good works that they promote totally contradicts the words of Jesus:

"Matthew 6

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

The objective is to corrupt most people´s inherently good nature and lead them to deeds that deny them their reward in Heaven. Verily they want everyone´s reward to be tied to the material plane of Earth.

And this explains more than anything the reality of things:

"Matthew 6:

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Choose your Master carefully. The deception unfolds all around you and the Gnostic (New Age) objective is, as always, to deny you entry to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Oppose the Satanic Deception all around you. Be a real truth seeker and see the truth of what the New World Order really is! It is a trap not just for your body but also, more importantly, for your SOUL!

Best wishes
Scamp

--------------------
"Mathematics: A tentative agreement that two and two make four."

--Elbert Hubbard (1859-1915; American writer)
PMEmail Poster
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 08:08 AM
Quote Post
Scamp

I am not sure that I see why it matters if the soul is reincarnated as far as the message Jesus was preaching.

He still died for our sins.....HE still is the way to heaven....I wonder if the difference is that those who accept Jesus as their savior will get a heavenly inheritance where as those who attain everlasting life through soul reincarnation will get a earthly inheritance.

I don't know, but I do know that Jesus died on the cross, and paid my sin debt. And that is all that I really need to know.

Donna

Russell

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
One has to wonder why the stonecutters ignore JC altogether but pay homage to John the Baptist. Does the san grael run thru JTB and not JC? Did JC behead JTB?
Isn't Sept. 11th the beheading of John the Baptist day in the catholic church?

The mythical christ however represents Enki, Lucifer, the light bringer, the morning star, trying to show man the gateway to heaven.

Russell

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 08:26 AM
Quote Post
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single,

Horus(Dumunzi), son of Osiris(Enki), also cosidered a reincarnation of him, was known as the one eye god, having lost his right eye in battle with Seth(Jehovha). All one must do to be reminded of this is to look at the back of a $1 bill. Wasn't Odin a one eye god as well?

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 01:08 AM
Quote Post
Hi Scamp,
Nice to see that you post here on this forum. Hope you will be around more often.... wub.gif wink.gif

Jesus was NOT about peace. He did not come to unite humanity. He came to help us recognise evil and to fight it!

I never thought of it this way, but I have read your quotes from the Bible and I do see that you might have a point here. There are so many ways to read he Bible.

But always remember that we shall fight this evil with love:

Joh 13:
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Luk 6:
27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Scamp, I don't understand this one:
By encouraging belief in "The Wheel" and "reincarnation" they make people believe that they have to keep coming back to the earthly plane to reach their goal.

As I read the Bible there are no room for re-incarnation. When we’re dead our souls return unto God who gave it... (Eccl 12:7) What do I miss??

Donna,
He still died for our sins.....HE still is the way to heaven....

Jesus might be the way to Heaven, but only God can forgive us our sins - IMHO....

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 01:39 AM
Quote Post

Of course! And more importantly He/She came here to show us that we are not locked here for eternity.

If only people could see that the Lord Jesus Christ (God) has NOTHING to do with religion.... none of our religions...

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 149
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 01:42 AM
Quote Post
Found this awhile back. Makes some good points and also some stupid ones. I'll post it but it isn't something I 100% agree with. Most of it maybe but not all.

Jesus The Idiot: Is This Your God?
by Solomon Tulbure
Before I start with my critical and objective analysis of the character and teachings of Jesus I would like to ask you some question. Why is it moral and ethical to consider a person to be a great and noble person in light of our better judgement? Why is it that we judge people by their words, teachings and deeds to determine their caliber, but when it comes to Jesus all logic and reason as well as all objectivity is ignored?
How is it possible for any sane and so-called civilized person to ignore common sense and objectivity in cases such as Jesus, Mohamed or any other savage, just because million or billions hold those persons in high regard? I warn you, the presentation to follow is objective in every sense of the word and I am presenting a honest and logical presentation based on the same evidence everyone else has before them. If you are of the opinion that objectivity, honesty and rationality should be put aside when it comes to Jesus and the Mohammeds of the world, I suggest you stop reading the rest of this essay and go jump off a bridge. Why? Because civilized people do not sacrifice objectivity, logic and reason at the altar of political correctness or to appease others.

Weather Jesus existed or not is not the focal point of this essay even though I could include a strong argument on that subject as well. What I want to focus on is the fact that Jesus has been held in high regards by billions of people, regardless of the evidence which shows that Jesus’ nobility is unfounded. The parasites behind the pulpit, with a straight face, have the audacity to claim that Jesus and his character is a perfect example of the highest example of moral living that ever existed. They say that if we all follow in Jesus’ footsteps and listen to his teachings we would make this a peaceful and great world. Let’s ignore what those parasites behind the pulpit claim and investigate their claims ourselves, objectively. Let’s consider what Jesus supposedly said and did and see if his words and deeds indeed merit the honor and respect the preacher-parasite claims.

Jesus On Morality
"There be eunuchs which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12) Based on this verse, many believers and even some church fathers have castrated themselves. Even if we are to take these words metaphorically, only an idiot can claim that these are the words of an infinitely intelligent person who is supposed to be a god. Even in the metaphoric nature they hold no value and no mark of what a civilized person would say.
1. In Matthew 5:29-30, Jesus teaches that it is best to cut off our hands or pluck out our eyes if we lust or commit some sort of sexual sin. Not only is "sin" only a religious concept but also to even suggest such practices, even metaphorically, is barbaric and certainly not moral or ethical in any way let alone a sign of intelligence.
2. In Matthew 5:32 this dumb idiot says that to marry a divorced woman is a sin worthy of death, (adultery). This, to me a civilized person is a great insult, an insult to my intelligence to say the least. Exactly whom is harmed by such a marriage? How could such an act harm a god or anyone else and why should it? Such rules and laws are the products of a barbaric and savage mind and no civilized human being can honestly say that these are moral teachings in any way shape or form.
3. When it comes to economics, in Matthew 6:19-20 this idiot advises his likewise dumb and naïve followers that it is not a good idea to save money. Which one of you would give your child or loved one such stupid advice?
4. Then this moron, who was executed for being stupid, advises a man to sell all of his possessions and to follow him (Mark 10:21-25). Then he goes on to advise his audience not to be wealthy. Think about this for a moment; had the young rich man listened to this dumb teacher, imagine what his life would have been like. He would have been poor like the rest of Jesus’ friends, and would have probably ended up executed or persecuted as well. But imagine how the life of a bum like Jesus must have been back then; it is hard enough to be a bum today with all the wealth and technological advances, it certainly would have been much harder in his days. Obviously Jesus believed being poor was smart and beneficial in some sick way.
5. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble" Matthew 6:34. Is it any wonder we have so many poor idiots in the world today? They are listening to Jesus and the parasites behind the pulpit. Tell me, would you give such advice to your children? Do you think it intelligent to give such advice? Is this supposed to be divine advice, is this divine wisdom?
6. "Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. 34"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Luke 12:33).
You hear this people? Live like an idiot, be poor and sell all you have to the poor so you can be as happy as the poor and live a life of misery, all because some dumb bum promises some imaginary happy afterlife. Only the poor deserve to live happily in Jesus’ imaginary afterlife. Those whom seek to be happy and well in this life are not worthy of heavenly rewards because…well because they are smart enough to make a good living and enjoy this life. My advice to you is to use your bible for emergency toilette paper.
7. From the verse in Matthew 5:28, I am led to believe that Jesus must have been incompetent. He says "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Guys and girls, if you see a sexy woman and you are attracted to her lust and feast your eyes on her, and if she is willing have as much unbridled sex as your heart desires. Why? Because sex is natural and beautiful and it is part of the greatest characteristics which makes us human. Don’t listen to this idiot called Jesus, for he was a liar and a false prophet as well and certainly not a god. Lusting after anyone is hardly a crime, but according to this savage, lusting is a crime worthy of death. Imagine that!
8. "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake". Matthew 5:11. This sounds like advise to seek to be persecuted. No matter, there is no honor in being persecuted for any reason what so ever. Furthermore, this is the kind of advice that breeds fanatics as we have seen throughout history after this moron was executed.
9. "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him" John 6:27.
Whatever the above is supposed to mean, we all know that it is important to work for food which perishes because we need it to survive. To simply beg for food is not a nice way to live. In a metaphoric sense, the above words are garbage.
10. "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back." Luke 6:30. Too bad thieves don’t read the bible, because if they were to stumble on this verse, they could have a field day stealing from the dumb Christians. Oh wait, the Christians would call the police…well, what Christian today actually follows all the advice give by this moron anyway? It is STUPID to obey the advice of this idiot, plain and simple. Oh, do not give to everyone who asks of you. In fact don’t give to anyone anything for free because that is just plain stupid!
11. "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also." Matthew 5:39
Is this sound advice? Is this advice you follow and teach to your children? What sane and rational person can honestly say that this is divine advice; the advice of an infinitely intelligent being?
12. "For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him." Luke 19:23-26 This idiot knew nothing about economics either. His advice is that we should take from the poor who has nothing in savings and give that nothing to rich investors. Some wisdom this idiot had.
13. "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also." Matthew 5:40 According to the advise given by this bum, if we loose a lawsuit we should give much more than the judgement calls for. How many Christians follow this advice. Can someone point out even one such a case? What sane person would call this divine and intelligent advice?
14. "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away." Matthew 5:42 Again I ask, show me which Christians follow this advice? Please let me know so I can go and start asking for stuff. After all, they are supposed to give me without question, per their dumb bum god. This advise of Jesus is not stupid, it is beyond that, it is plain moronic!
15. "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two" Matthew 5:41 According to this advice, you are to be twice as stupid. How are these words the words of an intelligent being? How is it possible to call this stupid advice "wisdom" and kindness. Me thinks this kind of stupid advice is perfect for creating dumb followers whom would give even the little they have to the bastard behind the pulpit. In fact, the bible teaches that those who are poor and give from what they have actually give more than a rich man. But then again, that is very self serving since the rich are scorned and most people who go to church are poor, so the only way to get the dumb poor to give and give is to make them feel and think that it is more noble to give when you are poor. How else could preachers live well if they could not get their dumb sheep to support them with the little they have?
Which one of you give such advice to your children as Jesus gave above? Honestly now, don’t lie? Do you teach your children to follow the advice given by this idiot? Is this what you consider wise?

Was Jesus’ Word Trustworthy?
1. "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom" Matthew 16:28). "Behold, I come quickly." Revelation 3:11
It has been almost 2000 years and Christianity is still waiting for him. Can someone please explain to me how "quickly" equals to thousands of years? Which dictionary did Jesus and his moron followers follow? How is it intelligent and wise to believe in this liar? Where was his quick return in his "kingdom"?
2. "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, 32"which indeed is the least of all the seeds;" Matthew 5:13
How can a god who supposedly created all the seeds of the earth not know that the mustard seed is NOT "the least of the seeds"??? If he were god, or even an intelligent and knowledgeable man, he would have never made such a stupid comment. This same moron claims that salt can "lose its savour". We know this is not true so this Jesus guy is an idiot, a fool of fools and not wise at all. Only fools can believe and follow this fool, for fools have no standard to recognize intelligence, so they are naïve and gullible.
3. "But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire." Matthew 5:22
This tyrant teaches that merely calling someone a fool is worthy of eternal torture. Which one of you would torture anyone for mere poor taste in words? How is a verbal insult worthy of death or eternal torture? I tell you, these words of Jesus are the words of an idiot, a tyrant and a fool!
4. "Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold? Matthew 23:17
See? By Jesus’ own standard he himself is worthy of eternal torture in hell. He was the one who called people fools and in doing so he condemned himself. Jesus was a hypocrite in addition to being a moron.
5. "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true" John 5:31, and "Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true" John 8:14.
Here Jesus proves his hypocrisy 100% He speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He would make a poor witness in court, and no sane person would consider this moron to be divine or infinitely intelligent.
Jesus On Social Justice?
"And that servant [slave], which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes." Luke 12:47
Notice that this doG, instead of denouncing slavery he encourages it and justifies the physical beating or torture of slaves. Furthermore, instead of helping the poor he allowed expensive ointment to be wasted on himself. In addition, not one woman was chosen as his disciple and none of the so called "sisters" were invited to participate in his last supper.

Was Jesus A Good Role Model?
1. "Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry. 19And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away. 20And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?" Matthew 21:18-19
Notice that these morons called "disciples" were as dumb as could be. They marveled at how quickly the tree had withered instead of being shocked that Jesus expected a tree, which was out of season, to have fruits. If this were god, a divine being with infinite wisdom he could have never cursed a tree which was out of season for not having any fruits on it. Jesus was no god, he was a neurotic who found fault with everything and everyone. No wonder they executed him.
2. "Now it happened that He went through the grainfields on the Sabbath; and as they went His disciples began to pluck the heads of grain." Mark 2:23
What we have here is Jesus stealing grain from someone else’s farm, and not only that, he was stealing on the "holy Sabbath" as well. It seems, if you are poor and an idiot, you can steal and violate the law.
Sorry guys, but there is no way this was a god or a noble man. No civilized and sane human being can honestly use Jesus a a role model.
3. "Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Loose them and bring them to Me. 3"And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord has need of them,’ and immediately he will send them." Matthew 21
What we have here is Jesus ordering his disciples to go and steal two animals.
4. We are then told in numerous places that Jesus was humble. However, a simple examination of Jesus’ words proves otherwise. This so called "humble" man boasts about how he was greater "than Jonah" even "greater than Solomon" and then to top it off he claimed to be even "greater than the Temple".
5. "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." Matthew 12:30
Had this been a god there would have been no need to even utter these words, since he was already all knowing. Furthermore, there is no wisdom in these words. They are common sense. If he did utter these words, then he is merely proving to be suffering from paranoia like all dictators and their like.

Jesus The Prince Of Peace?
1. "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36 "Think not that I am come to send peace: I came not to send peace but a sword." Matthew 10:34 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." Luke 19:27. "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." John 15:6
As you can see, this Jesse guy was no "Prince Of Peace" nor was he himself peaceable. In fact, the Church use the above words of Jesus during the Inquisition and to justify it. As a result, some 70 million people were murdered in the name of Jesus during the inquisition and crusades.
2. "And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts…" Mark 3:5
Jesus did not love his enemies but hated them. He was frustrated that they did not believe in him. In John 2:15 he uses whips to whip the merchants whom were doing legal and much needed services for the pilgrims, by the way. In Matthew 8:32this worthless bum kills innocent animals, which, by the way, were the property of another person. So Jesus, the criminal, destroys the property of others and in doing so, he kills innocent animals which have harmed nobody.
3. "And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed." 23But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, "Send her away, for she cries out after us." 24But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" 26But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs." Matthew 15:22-28
Notice how merciful Jesus is here, the mother of the sick innocent child has to beg and convince him to help her. Jesus was a racist as well, for he did not see it necessary to love the gentiles. Obviously the woman beat him with a better argument than his and so was forced out of embarrassment to help her. Also notice how loving his disciples were. They wanted to send her away which was typical of racists back then as it is now.
4. "The Son of man [Jesus himself] shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 13:41-42 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." Mark 9:43
As you can see, this moron promoted the torture of people and taught is as being just to torture people for eternity. Jesus could only make his followers believe him and follow him by threatening them with hellfire. This is not a peaceful and loving man but a tyrant and a monster. Certainly hell is not a peaceful promise, and clearly Jesus was against freedom of religion, speech and thought. Anyone who claims that these words of Jesus were the words of a god worthy of respect and worship needs serious professional help…or better yet, such should jump off a bridge, because they are mentally defective and their existence only means the continuous spread of this disease called "Christianity". Our civilized world has no place for such barbaric and savage people.

Jesus On "Family Values"
"I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." Matthew 10:35-36
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26
And when it comes to funerals, Jesus has this to say: "Let the dead bury their dead." Matthew 8:22
When it comes to "honor thy father and thy mother" Jesus gives an example of how this is to be done when he says: "Woman, what have I to do with thee?" John 2:4
Conclusion
I wish to point out a few very important issues which nobody whom has argued against god and religion has ever mentioned. If you read the above verses very carefully you can get at least a small idea of what type of person Jesus was, if indeed those are his words. If he was god, or even the Son of God, he had to know that there is magnetic ore inside the earth. He knew there was all type of metal ore inside the earth. He had to know about molecular structures, if he was god. If he was the creator of mankind and the universe he had to know about protons and electrons, about atoms and quarks. He had to know about how photons work. He had to know about geometry and mathematics. He must have known about algebra and calculus. He must have known about economics and how wealth is created and how invention and innovation could improve the lives of his so called "loved ones".
My questions are these: Why did he not teach them how to make electric wires and mine magnets to produce electricity? Why did he not teach them to make light bulbs? Why did he not teach them to make metal pipes and a simple hand operated pump even, to pump water? Why did he not teach them how to make glass so they could have clear glass windows? Why did he not teach them how to build printing presses to print books to educated the masses/poor? Why did he not teach them how to build tractors and farm equipment? Why did he not teach them to build trains and automobiles? Why did he not teach them mathematics and reading skills? Why did he not teach them electronics and various useful trades? Why did he not teach them how to perform laser eye surgery? Why did he not teach them how to build pacemakers? Why did he not teach them how to build septic tanks and toilettes? Why did he not teach them how to build irrigation systems?
What Jesus did teach them is to remain stupid. He taught them the dumbest thing possible; that being poor is noble and virtuous. He told them that to seek self-improvement is evil. He taught them that to try and make a good living and gather wealth is of the devil. He taught them that being educated is for the proud, and the proud are to be burnt in hell. He taught them that to have pride and self-esteem is evil. He taught them they should be like him, bums and cowards. He taught them to sell everything they have and give it to the poor. He taught them collectivism, which is communism. He taught them about equal distribution of wealth, of dividing everything they had amongst everyone so that they could all become poor. He taught them, in other words, nothing of any value.
Ironically, there are many idiots in today’s day and age that think equal distribution of wealth is a good and noble thing to do. They say that helping the poor is a good idea, it is a noble thing to do. Let me tell you what would happen if we listened to Jesus and these altruistic morons. If we divide all the wealth of the world equally between every adult on the planet, the end result would be total poverty on a global scale. Everyone would get $16,687.73. This would mean, no more factories, all corporations would have to be put out of business, all banks and banking systems would be crippled, and all productivity would be brought to a halt. All electric companies would be shut down. In other words, we would be thrown back 500 years into the dark ages. Nobody would have enough to do anything of any value.
In Christian churches, every sun-day millions of morons are taught that "the love of money is the root of all evil". Instead of teaching these morons about economics, about how important money is, and that it is good to have money, they teach them the dumbest thing possible. The preachers, these parasites behind the pulpit are the greatest evil on our planet; religious leaders are the most devious and deceptive parasites that have ever lived amongst humans. These bastards never work a day in their lives; they live of the morons whom they brainwash and dumb down with their masks of virtue. The religious leaders are the epitome of the very essence of evil; they are the greediest bastards on our planet. Don’t get me wrong, it is healthy to be greedy, but there are two kinds of greed. There is the greed, which seeks the unearned, the taking or robbing others of their earned income through theft and deception; then there is the honest and healthy greed which motivates men and women to achieve, to make money to improve their lives, but through their own work, through their own efforts and not by deception and coercion.
The teaching of Jesus are contradictory and that is a clear sign that the New Testament was tempered with. The scribes knew that there were too many problems with this Jesus character, and before they could invent a new religion, a new way to dumb down the sheep and keep them under control, they had to patch up the words of Jesus or those, which were attributed to him. The end result was the New Testament as we have it today, a book of contradictions which is intended to show how divine and wise this jesus was, but in reality it only shows what a idiot he really was.

--------------------
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem"
http://community.webshots.com/user/wowbobwow
Band photos!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pallnut
A larger gallery of band photos I took!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v305/WOWBOBWOW/
PMEmail Poster
starlyte(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:32 AM
Quote Post
not sure but thinking you might find this in dead sea scrolls and "lost chaps of bible?"

how much is distorted, who knows, just look around and think what subversion, without even doing anything they could accomplish..........

some links i posted on booth thread re same

so, i would say look within cant go wrong there, and think it has been written also .......

oh, and dont forget to "feel" what is right or true either.....

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:48 AM
Quote Post
If only people could see that the Lord Jesus Christ (God) has NOTHING to do with religion.... none of our religions...

Hi Thessa, I'm not sure if I understood what you meant by this. scratchinghead.gif rolleyes.gif

...but from my point of view -- the so-called religious persons that formed Christianity messed it all up when Jesus died. They made things out of the Bible and the Word that wasn't supposed to be that way.... so there are many false religions today...

The truth is in the Bible… but I do also read sources like "The book of Jasher" and "Enoch" among others -- to try to figure the whole picture....

(IMHO -- Jesus and God is not the same... Jesus was the messenger sent from God)

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 03:11 AM
Quote Post
Jesus Christ warned us that He only talked in parables so we can’t understand His teachings just by trying to analyse the literal sense of what He said.

To the simple man/woman of that time His teachings ought to be taken from His actions and examples. Back then it was not rationality that would be used but blind faith. This is the reason why miracles were used. It was not supposed for the simple man/woman of that time to rationally UNDERSTAND but to FOLLOW just because they couldn’t understand any other way. Concepts like free will or free choice were completely alien to them.

People of that time were used to worship what they thought were the senders of natural calamities. They lived in fear of those things like the fury of the elements that they could not understand. And because of that they would only do things because they were lead to, or coerced, or compelled, or obliged to by means of fear and punishments expecting to be rewarded if they would pleased theirs gods.

Today is different though. There’s no need for blind faith anymore. Today we can understand not only highly spiritual concepts but also to understand what was the first coming all about, why are we all living in complete ignorance of who we are and why are we here, using not only intuition and faith but also rational and logical mental capabilities.

But that is not an easy task in itself. The controlled system we live in is perverted to the point of not letting the majority of us to even consider that everything that we have being taught for millennia is not valid. Some are able to recognise that something is terribly wrong by recognizing some odd pieces that just don’t fit.

But even those still insist to use the same presupposes, the same rationalizations, the same concepts, the same behaviours, the same moral, ethical, social, psychological arguments, and so on and so for, without recognize that by not changing their way of thinking, of apprehending and by keep using the same old scientific, philosophic, religious, historic approaches they are kept just where those who started all this want us to stay.

Hi Blue Eyed, in a nutshell is something like this.

Religions are subverted and used for control. By perverting the true nature of The Lord Jesus Christ and feeding contradictory and mixing false and true teachings they do not allow us to understand nothing about our lives and our relation with Him/Her and others, here and outside of this sorrow planet.

Does it make any sense that we are all here without knowing who we are, how we got in here, why we are here? What for? And so on and so forth?

Stop for a moment, try to get outside of this mental paradigm we all are living in and ask to yourself these same questions.

Does it make any sense?

Were is the logic and the rationality about it? What rational arguments do we have to explain our situation?

Just be here to be born, go to school, have a job, get married, rise children, aging, die. Where is the rational thinking about this kind of life?

We are just and simply brainwashed to believe that this is so

But it isn’t.

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
IGASOP

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 03:36 AM
Quote Post
Spoken by a 3 year old...

"God is Jesus and Jesus is God..."

It doesn't get much simpler or more profound than that. Never speaks about religion, vengeance, hatred, condemnation, judgement... only truth.

Thessa puts into perspective something many of us do not appreciate. She points out the fact that the culture of the people around the time of Jesus did not have the means to communicate as we do today. There was no news source, way to receive news from far off (unless merchants or other people brought it to that town or village) so that even their own little enclave could and would be filled with many false beliefs and superstitions.

Religion and personal faith are really a private and intimate thing between a person and their own understanding of Self, the Creator and the relationship between both. It's only in my older years that I better understand why it's stated that one should not discuss 'Money, Politics and Religion' in mixed company. It's just too personal and trying to put emotional feelings into words usually come out wrong and get misunderstood, causing much resentment.

Good topic however...

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 07:29 AM
Quote Post
I don’t understand if you understood what I was saying, IGASOP.... sun.gif

For a start I was not talking about religion.

I was talking about the human condition in one of its more profound areas, in any sense.

The biggest obstacle in understanding so many things is that there’s a generalized and interiorized idea that The Lord Jesus Christ (God) is a religious Entity or concept. What if the biggest lie of all was to deliberately equate The Lord Jesus Christ (God) with religion? And by that to reduce, to minimize His/Her role and above all to hide the real relationship we ALL have with Him/Her?

Those who don’t have a religion dismiss His/Her existence and may even laugh about what they consider to be only others unfounded personal beliefs. Those who have a religion may consider themselves preferred to His/Her eyes and look at others like they were lost and unworthy souls.

Religion don’t help much in either case... But we can also think that we want to cherish our relationship with Him/Her but we don’t need any intermediary between Him/Her and ourselves and in this case religion is superfluous. This is a spiritual relationship and it shouldn’t be mistaken with a religious one because they are NOT synonyms. (*)

I was trying to say that the way religions, and the way our living is organized, have been paramount in supporting deceitful ideas about The Lord Jesus Christ (God) and by that to thwart our understanding of what is our life all about. The real meaning of our life in this planet.

What I was trying to say has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with blocking our comprehension about ourselves, others and ultimately with our own “raison d’être” and much more.

Personal beliefs if not based in real knowledge are just pieces in the loop constructed to support and auto regenerate the organized system we live in.

Wouldn’t you prefer our personal beliefs to have a solid background based on real knowledge instead of prejudices and interpretations that are repeated on and on until nobody knows why they started in the first place and by the time that happens we all assume that must be so because everybody thinks it is so.

Our personal beliefs are not really our own. We are lead to belief this or that even before we are born and our years in school ultimately result in we to conform with the ideas that are commonly agreed by all the others. That’s what socialization really means. Once we enter the loop we can’t get out just because it was planned to be like that.

Now... my question.

What if the INTERPRETATION of the starting point is all wrong? In this case verything would be wrong, right?

Including our personal beliefs, right?

I tried not to mess up sun.gif with personal beliefs because I don’t really like to discuss in the sense of confronting or putting down others ideas. I prefer to expound mine and let anyone to evaluate for themselves in what extend they can adopt and incorporate it, or not, in what they already know. That’s the way I learn with others and I suppose it’s the most sensible approach since nobody likes impositions from others.

It's not easy for me to deal with this stuff ... so be kind. sun.gif

Thessa

(*)There’s a spiritual dimension in everything there is. It’s part of the structure of Creation and it doesn’t matter if you believe in it or not because it exists and none of us nor even our physical reality could exist if that spiritual dimension didn’t exist.

Our free will and free choice enables us to choose if and what we want or not to ACCEPT to believe but spiritual reality is totally independent of our believes. The flow of Creation (how things and/or beings come to be) is FROM the spiritual dimension (ideas, thoughts, etc) TO the physical dimension. Physically is the LAST step in the PROCESS of Creation but this doesn’t mean that that must be one. There are Spiritual beings, for instance, that reside on the spiritual dimension and they never need to have a physical body.

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 07:31 AM
Quote Post
I guess I was not logged in ... bang.gif

PCpunch.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
reincarnated i see as different message

it is very hard to get beyond personal beliefs at times
as an example to russel
i am suppossedly related to john the waterman thru some kind
of sister type relation and was born on 911
some kind of goofy external reinforcement maybe?
religion for that matter or anything else i see as basicly all existing from the same template
light sound expression but what is that

What rational arguments do we have to explain our situation?

more than dumbfounded on the explaination
something i kind of like that maybe jesus said

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

i also tie that into what i know of buddhism
which i am also very heavily influenced by/with
and actually find there are many flavors or tounges to that same basic message

The Dharma being nowhere save in the mind, there is no other place of meditation than the mind.
The Dharma being nowhere save in the mind, there is no other doctrine to be taught or practised elsewhere.
The Dharma being nowhere save in the mind, there is no other place of truth for the observance of a vow.
The Dharma being nowhere save in the mind, there is no Dharma elsewhere whereby Liberation may be attained.
Again and Again look within thine own mind

http://www.antiqillum.com/texts/bg/Qadosh/qadosh029.htm

"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty."

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 11:03 AM
Quote Post
Again and Again look within thine own mind

YES!!

cheers2.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0498 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild