Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Four UFOs seem to emerge from 'black hole', Four UFOs over Ohio

The Great Ving
Group: Members
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 23 2010, 05:56 AM
Quote Post
Four UFOs over Ohio seem to emerge from 'black hole'

October 18th, 2010 1:35 pm ET.

An Ohio family reports a series of four UFO sightings beginning at 8:30 p.m., October 17, 2010, where objects seemed to emerge from a "black hole" over a two-hour period, including a set of lights in triangle formation, a fireball, a round object, and a boomerang-shaped object, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The first observed anomaly was a set of lights in triangle formation.

"The lights formed a triange, first two lights behind three more lights in perfect form like how bowling pins are set up," the reporting witness stated. "I couldn't see the body of the vehicle because it looked invisible, but I absolutely seen what looked triangular even though nothing was at the front, I could see a pointed image. It's white lights were diffused almost as if a cloud was in front of it but there were no clouds."

The silent object seemed to move like a "hummingbird."

"It was very eerie, there was no sound and it looked as if it tipped to its side as if to see me on the ground. It flew in such a way that I can only describe it similar to a hummingbird, it was very fast and extremely large compared to the moon."

Ten minutes after the first sighting, the family reports they first thought they were looking at a shooting star.

"It semed like a shooting star because its path was similar to one but it looked strange. It was two circles hooked together and wobbling back and forth and moving like a shooting star. It had color to it not just white but red and white."

Shortly, a round object was seen in the sky as though it moved through a "black hole."

"Its shape was different also but it followed the flight path of the first one. It appeared out of nowhere as if it came through a black hole. It was round in shape and had three distinct lighted parts inside which I thought looked round but each had jagged edges and my son described it as having holes in it."

Then 20 minutes later another object emerged looking like a boomerang shape.

"It was invisible looking because we all agreed we could see through it. It was lit up but very different then the others. Its shape could also be what you include in in above descriptions as a chevron."

No town name was mentioned in the public portion of the MUFON report. No images or video were included in the report, which was filed on October 18, 2010.

Recently covered UFO stories in Ohio include: UFO emits 'white beam of light' over Howland, Ohio soccer game. On October 13, 2010, a woman in Lewis Center took video of an object at ground level in Video: 'Translucent spherical object' photographed at ground level. Also on October 13 in Ohio, we reported on, Father-son drive under 'bus size' cigar-shaped UFO hovering under 200 feet.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Ohio MUFON State Director William E. Jones investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

OH, October 17, 2010 - 4 sightings over 2 hr. time span--all different shapes-3 family members seen with me. MUFON Case # 25955.

Around 8:30pm., outside in my backyard in the hottub,out of nowhere appeared a shape which looked triangular but only the lights were visable.

The lights formed a triange, first 2 lights behind 3 more lights in perfect form like how bowling pins are set up. I couldn't see the body of the vehicle because it looked invisible but I absolutely seen what looked triangular even though nothing was at the front, I could see a pointed image.

It's white lights were diffused almost as if a cloud was in front of it but there were no clouds.

It flew quite low like when a plane flies towing a banner. It was very eerie, there was no sound and it looked as if it tipped to its side as if to see me on the ground. It flew in such a way that I can only describe it similar to a hummingbird, it was very fast and extremely large compared to the moon.

I could compare it's size because the moon was in my visual with this vehicle. I could see it slow down and speed up. I couldn't believe what I had seen so I called my husband out to watch with me. I was freaked out because I just saw a UFO and it was like nothing I've ever seen before!. He stayed out a few minutes and went back inside.

About ten minutes later I seen what looked like a shooting star and following that I saw my second sighting which looked like a fireball. It semed like a shooting star because it's path was similar to one but it looked strange. It was two circles hooked together and wobbling back and forth and moving like a shooting star. It had color to it not just white but red and white.

I called my son out to watch with me and within a half hour we saw another sighting together. It's shape was different also but it followed the flight path of the first one. It appeared out of nowhere as if it came through a black hole. It was round in shape and had 3 distinct lighted parts inside which I thought looked round but each had jagged edges and my son described it as having holes in it. We were both freaking out and we called my husband back out to watch.

Within 20 minutes all 3 of us saw another object which looked like a boomerang shape. It was invisible looking because we all agreed we could see through it. It was lit up but very different then the others. It's shape could also be what you include in in above descriptions as a chevron. We all believe we saw UFO'S!

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/fo...from-black-hole

I have been waiting for a story like this one for a long time. Having once been a Ufologist myself, I had the opportunity to talk to some of the experts in the field. A few of them were under the impression, and strongly believed, that these UFOs were extradimensional craft and not necessasarily extraterrestrial in origin and that they actually traveled through doors or windows from their dimension to ours.

There was at one time a number of UFO sightings and even a few abductions in Greenwich, Connecticut. It was discovered that in the epicenter of the area of high strangeness, that there was a magnetic anomaly. The anomaly was actually rather small to begin with, but had apparently been expanded by the construction of a stone enclosure. This modified anomaly apparently made it possible for these UFOs and even a few Men in Black to materialize in our dimension. Upon inspection of the site, it was discovered that the anomaly had been effective neutralized by having the part of the stone enclosure that had been in contact with the anomaly, disassembled.

In the case of the Ohio UFOs, it would be a very good idea to carefully go over the area with something to detect magnetic anomalies. The anomaly shouldn't be too difficult to detect, but might not be easy to see. It could be defined by a stone monument, enclosure or it could be buried beneath the surface, but in all cases, it will show up either as a positive or negative spike in the magnetic field.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Group: Members
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 23 2010, 06:40 AM
Quote Post
Here we go...

Oklahoma witness reports UFO coming out of 'worm hole'

January 7th, 2010 8:59 pm ET.

An Oklahoma witness reports an unusual appearance of what seemed to be a wormhole opening up and a light moving out of it, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The December 31 incident occurred as the witness was watching the rising full moon - but stated that "off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void. "

Within the void, a large "X" of light appeared. This light began to spin, then a "lit cloud tube extended" from that area. Then, "a tiny blip of light came out, which moved out a distance from the point of origin and then disappeared."

Other similar stories from around the country have been reported recently - like details from the the July 5, 2009, case, 30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Oklahoma MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

OK, December 31, 2009 - wormhole ufo? MUFON Case # 21390.

I was observing the rising full moon, immediately below but off to the right of the moon there appeared to be a darker place which was like a circular void.

Within that void a large X of light appeared.

That X started to spin, and as it spun a lit cloud tube extended from the place where the void across the sky to the right of the point of origin. At the point where the black void started and where the tube started a tiny blip of light came out, which moved out a distance from the point of origin and then disappeared.

The tube started to fade, but continued to seem un-naturally lit for about 3 minutes as it shortened.

It did not flow away like a cloud, the sky was perfectly clear and this appeared to be way above the atmosphere. It had entirely disappeared within 5 minutes.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0411 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild