Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Kid On Block, Just Joined Pupp's Theories Forum

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 06:29 PM
Quote Post
Heya Riptide, thanks for the kind words. I think sometimes the hardest part is speaking out about my unperfect past history and not being ashamed of it.

Trigonometry --- OMG... Aiiieeeee... yer the bomb!!

I was always an A and B student until I came upon algebra. The only F I ever received in my school life was in 9th grade at the 10 week mark of school from my algebra class.

My teacher really sucked and he hated me. I could feel it. The guy truly hated me and he made sure I never understood or learned algebra.

Yes, he was of the bloodlines that hate gentiles. Back then I had no idea that they truly do hate us, but his hatred for me emitted from him like a beacon and I was totally aware of it.

Luckily, my counselor Mr. Johnson worked with me everyday after school so I passed algebra with a C and was able to avoid summer school and graduate jr high school.

I never took Trig... man makes my head hurt just thinking about it now.
lol2.gif

The photos I posted are real and were not smoke. But as I said earlier, the photos do not look like what I saw with my eyes. I saw like electrical flashes, overlapping and constantly changing. Reminded me of the old Frankenstein movies when he was created.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 518
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 07:33 PM
Quote Post
bricks.gif That little emoticon is exactly how I feel about trigonometry or any math! Since my children hit high school, I swear; I've done more homework and special projects than I ever did my own twelve years! But thank God! School is almost out. I have two graduating. For the past month, I've done math, civics, English Lit and..God..I've lost track but I feel I have enough independent credit to be granted an MA degree. I stated in a previous post, I am wholly "right" brained nyuknyuk.gif I use to work as a graphic artist. I've done some creative writing. The sciences as such...only when I was forced too.

I believe you about your pictures. I only wish you could reproduce them as you actually saw the entity. Given my religious upbringing and orientation to such metaphysical/supernatural phenom, you do not have to convince me, Pupp. I could spend weeks telling you about encounters with the "other side"; some good and some dark. That is why I believe what the Bible calls good entities (angels/holy angels) and the bad entities (demons/fallen angels). I have seen both. The Bible calls it seeing with your "spiritual eyes". That is as good a description as any. In any case, the veil that separates our dimension from other plains is very thin in some places. I have never gone seeking such encounters; either good or bad. They happened. Believing in a Supreme Being as I do, it is my belief these things do not "just" happen. I have seen demons/the evil side and I have also seen (I mean really seen) what Scripture calls good angels. There are warrior types. Thanks God I have never seen the evil warriors; at least not in their supernatural capacity. I think I have seen people propelled and manipulated by the Evil Ones. I have seen demons or dark side entities who look like cats; greyish clouds with evil intent and also demons mimicking living persons I know, who were miles away. I have been attacked on a couple of ocassions too. Once I had a very large (I would guess 7' or more) "good angel" come to my rescue.

I know those in the New Age movement or from other religious orientations perhaps would use different terms...but what's in a name? Right? I believe we are talking about the same entities.

So, I know there is another side...perhaps multiple sides. Do you know anything about quantam physics? I believe modern science is really onto something here with its research into this area of science. How one particle a great distance away can be effected by the interactions upon another like particle. I get lost in the technical terminology and maybe there are those here in this Forum who are better versed in Quantam Theory who could phrase this better than I.

I just do not believe all other dimensions are inhabited by good or benign beings. I believe what is here on this plain of the material/carnal is mirrored in another to a great extent. In fact, my Brother, the Episcopal priest is well versed in these matters, though he still tends to be a little too practical in spite of his own encounters with the dark side. He can read Hebrew and Greek...ancient Hebrew and Greek. He and I sat up one night until 2:00AM discussing these very things. He told me that to the "ancients", the other side or the plain of the spirit was more real than our physical plain. My Brother stated the spirit world was created first. Then like an unfolding, came the physical. I believe that is why spirit/the spiritual is usually stronger and with powers that we are limited too in our carnal bodies.

Getting back to these pictures you posted. Was the healing entity who came to your aid or do you think this cloud/smokey entity was of the bad element? Also, I would be interested in your observations as to how you think the Reptilians relate to these spirit beings you and I both know exist...by experience.

One thing that will always amaze me about conventional scientists...and one of the things that annoys me so about them...they will stand before someone such as yourself or me or anyone else in this Forum who has had an encounter with the other side and deny there is another side. I do not know whether to feel sorry for people who have never seen what we've seen or who live such insulted lives, they know only what they can see, smell, touch, hear with their physical faculties. I believe that is one reason such scientists have lost credibility with the public.

A good website I have found that covers a lot of the above from a religious/scientific/otherworldly/supernatural phenomena angle but is put in layman's terms is Lambert Dolphin's Library. Have you ever heard of this man? He is an engineer, scientist and archeologist. He has worked some with Hiwass(sic) or whatever that gentleman's name is who heads up Egyptian Antiquities. I think you will find Lambert's site very interesting. It is scholarly, serious but readable. I have spent almost four years researching information he posts on his site.

The URL is

http://www.ldolphin.org/

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
.......Morpheus. The Matrix
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 07:53 PM
Quote Post
Hey Riptide, I believe the entities were not benign. Like I said, I swore one was laughing at me. But I cannot be sure as I wasn't actually physically harmed.

I hear you about the spirit world coming before the physical world. The Aussie aborigines spoke of the dreamtime before the physical as well.

One day when you have time, perhaps you can share some of your experiences and make a thread in the Paranormal section.

How one particle a great distance away can be effected by the interactions upon another like particle.

Yes, I've read about that. Distance has no bearing on the atoms.

Quantum physics is like waaaay beyond my simple mind.
lol2.gif

I might have seen Lamberts website before, but not sure, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Dang your brother is a genius if he can read ancient Greek and Hebrew.

In regards to my photos, the small image is close to what I saw. Only the lines were white and constantly moving, overlapping each other. It reminded me of electrical strands of spaghetti. I was in awe when I saw it.

I fully believe that some of our rulers serve these malevolent entities and demonic possession is a reality.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 08:15 PM
Quote Post
One phrase you mentioned keeps standing out in my mind. You stated the smaller of the photos is what the entity looked like to you. You said it looked like electricsl strands of spaghetti, moving and overlapping. I do not know how large of a being this was or how much it filled your room but Pupp, when you stated that I was reminded of two verses in the Bible where the individuals encountered or spoke of supernatural beings. Actually, I am reminded of three places. I won't go looking for the exact Bible verse. (I can find it tomorrow) but one is in Ezekiel, which you may be familiar with. Where he saw the whirlwind coming from the distance and he described fire and flashes, etc.

The second instance I am reminded of is in Hebrews where the Apostle is describing Angels. He calls them "flaming fires" who move in a flash.

Thirdly: Jesus was taling to his Desciples and told them he "saw Satan fall from heaven like lightening"....LIGHTENING...isn't that what you described?

Also, there are those who are versed in ancient Hebrew who state that Seriphs or spirits of fire or flame.

I will be glad to post some of my experiences here and perhaps I can do it this weekend. Also, I would like to post their the encounter my Father had with "god only knows what" on that rural road back in 1938. And while I am on that topic: I have reason to believe that Sasquatch and some similar beings are from another dimension. I know some think they are survivors of our prehistoric past and they may very well be but certain traits they have remind me of spiritual beings. I wish to high heaven I could find that article pertaining to the Philipino girl who was imprisoned years ago in a jail in Manila who was attacked by two spirit beings and one she described fit the exact description of what we would call a sasquatch or yeti; down to the height, fur and fangs. She even had bite marks which the doctors and jailers could see appear on her flesh while they could not see who was producing the marks.

I will try and find these things this weekend and post them as well as some weird encounters I have had.

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 08:36 PM
Quote Post
Hey Riptide, In the Paranormal section "Bizarre Photos Volume II" - I posted more of the encounter.

The image was seen almost directly above my home in Arleta Calif (San Fernando Valley of the Shadow of Death) and the photos were taken from my front patio.

If you hold your hands out at arms length the entity/entities were covering an area about 2-3 feet wide. They were so low in the sky, that it seemed that if I threw a rock I could easily hit them.

The sky was clear, no clouds.

Like I said, I really don't know if they were good or bad or indifferent, all I know is that I was sooo amazed and was fortunate to have taken those 2 photos.
(They were the last 2 available pics on my Disk camera or I would have taken more)

Interesting that the bible references almost exactly what I saw!
HMMMMM

I look forward to your posts... and there's no rush, do it when you have time.

I don't recall the Philipino girl and Sasquatch story, but I believe Sasquatch is real and the hairy ones are where part of our genetics come from.

But you may be right about interdimensional which would explain why no real physical evidence (like a body) has been found yet. I'm really not sure yet, but I totally believe Sasquatch is real and Roger Pattersons video is the best evidence I have ever seen.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 19 2005, 09:03 PM
Quote Post
I believe these encounters people are having with Sasquatch are real. Also, I have a lot of respect for Native Americans. Their tribal/ancestral histories are filled with such legends. I do not believe our First Americans were so idle they had time to sit around and make up Mother Goose stories. In fact, I believe in all myth there is an element of fact.

That is one of the reasons I believe the Sasquatch are interdimensional; no one has found any physical remains other than what they say are tufts of hair or foot prints. The Patterson film too I believe is authentic. It doesn't look like a man in a gorilla suit to me and the facial features are just too real.

Someone online has suggested Sasquatch and his cousins from other parts of the world may be remnants of Gigantes Pithecus (I believe that is the name); the huge "ape" from prehistory. I have a theory about that, if I may indulge as well, regarding the remains of "apes" they keep digging up and the story of Adam and Eve. I would like to go into also. Like you have said: it is just a theory of mine but I think there was a world populated with all kinds of beings (physical beings..as opposed to spiritual in this context) and that the Garden of Eden was something altogether separate from and unique to the world about it at that time. I have also found very many cultures the world over from ancient times have almost the same amount of legends about a distant time of perfection and peace as they do flood legends. You mentioned the Australian Aborigenies legends of their Dream Time. The Greeks had their Golden Age and the ancient Egyptians recorded their own legends of such an age of perfection, calling it Zep Tepi; I believe is the correct spelling.

I believe Adam and Eve were unique and that they were beings of light; covered in light or draped in it. Whatever led to their "Fall" or disenfranchisement from the Diety, resulted in their losing that drapery of light. I think they lost more than that. Some legends such as the Sumerian and even the Polynesian talk of heaven and earth having once been joined together and were separated due to some infraction by mankind. This could be paralleling with the Genesis version of "God's" associating with mankind and then something happening to disrupt that communion, which caused the Spiritual realm to divide from the physical plain. Could there have been a time when spirit was joined to flesh in a greater degree than it is now? Where perhaps the veil between spirit and flesh was nonexistent and we could see and know what is hidden to us now most of the time? Many cultures speak of this "separating", of heaven being lifted away from the earth plain. Perhaps even Plato is making mention of this in his volume about Atlantis (which I believe was an actual place) when he speaks of the Atlantean Kings and their people propering and happy because they were righteous and ruled justly. Then a time came, he says, when they coruuptd themselves and became rutheless. They then began to lose their powers. Sounds similar. I just believe what many are saying and rediscovering, which to me ties in with the Biblical story of Adam, Eve and a Garden of perfection, in that mankind was not primitive and knuckle dragging in the past. I believe what many like Cremo and others are discovering: advanced civilizations with more technology than we've given them credit for having and if there ever was a primitive time, it may have been due to some great catastrophe that set back mankind for millenia. The Hindu and Sanskrit records sure record some amazing things. I think they are a very good record of that dem time before recorded history.

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 05:36 AM
Quote Post
Good morning Riptide.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 06:17 AM
Quote Post
waving.gif Goodmorning to you, Pupp. Sorry I missed out on any excitement lat evening that may have occured here. I did not get in until well after midnight and living in the backside of a swamp, as I do and what with all the weird weather we've had down here, I was lucky to make it home in one piece. spudnikboogie.gif I saw the usual chemtrails in my sky Thursday morning last (the X pattern) and since then, we've had nothing but torrential downpours, wild winds and lightening. I thought these chemtrails were supposed to dry things up; not inundate us with floods of Noahiac proportions. DKongBeatChest.gif

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 10:01 AM
Quote Post
Hey Riptide, we've been having a heatwave here in So Calif the past 4 days and hardly any chemtrails in sight for days.

I've come to the conclusion that some of the chemtrails are "Operation Sunshield".

The chemtrails spread out and block the sun, reflecting sunlight back into space.

Though, some chemtrails could be used to intensify HAARP or EMF mind control waves as well as used to poison the masses and make them ill.

Well, I gotta go get me some rest and recharge my batteries.

Peace be with you.

Mark

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 11:33 AM
Quote Post
And I too need my Sunday afternoon nap. Thinking wears you out. More on the chemtrails later.

"Goodnight, sweet prince"..... lol.gif

--------------------
PM

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0508 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild