Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Disclosure Project - National Press Club, Confrence. Windows Media Player streams.

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 417
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 05:06 AM
Quote Post
I think that this press conferance, which was held in May of 2001, was deliberately kept out of major newspapers and TV channels like CNN, FOX News etc..etc.. Also what happened on 911 2001 pretty much overshadowed this whole Disclosure effort.

It couldn´t have been easy for Dr. Greer during that time, several years of work suddenly put to a halt.

Anyway. That video press conferance was what overignited my interest in UFO. I was already into it on a fairly regular basis. Since then I have been desperately searching for more info everywhere.

I actually bought the 500-600 pages PDF file that has an incredible amount of interviews with people in US military, Navy, Contractors etc..etc.. I´m not shure if this document is copyrighted, if it is not I could maybe post a small portion of some cool interviews Dr. Greer has done. (thats not in the videos)

I guess that also depends if the PDF-file is open or locked for copying text to the clipboard.

My major beef with Dr. Greer and Discl.Prj. is that they refuse to touch people that reports of negative Aliens and their agendas here on earth.

/Jocke

--------------------
/Jocke

wish I knew what you were looking for, might have known what you would find
and it´s something quite peculiar, something that´s shimmering and white
leaves you here despite your destination, under the milky way tonight

-the Church, under the milky way
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 05:50 AM
Quote Post
Hey Jocke, I've been fascinated by the advanced flying craft for decades and thanks to the internet, we've been able to compile tons of info.

John Lear states that there are at least 18 different ETs here.

Yet another report from the late 80s claims there are 57 various ETs
(Heinz 57 - John Kerrys wife - hint hint)

Over the past 3 years of research, I've come to the conclusion that we're all hybrids/chimeras.

And we're not all the same.

We're basically, genetic experiments and I believe there's also an interbreeding program taking place with earths ancient surface population.

(Those allowed to survive the slaughter and conquest of pale face who speaks with forked tongue.)

I'm glad you're into the UFO/ET phenomenon too.

I think it's the most important topic for our future.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 09:35 AM
Quote Post
Pupp, it could be 1 or 1000 different species visiting - Im not shure how anyone could have an exact number - though its always fascinating to get the "insiders" version.

Im pretty much a believer of Stewart Swerdlows story (however I tend to read whatever info I can find) which means Im totally with you on the earth and us humans more or less being a big (genetic) experiment.

Al Bielek once stated that 2005 was a year he thought that the big staging of the faked Alien invasion would occur. Sources has it that the typical Greys will take the blame for this invasion. Then along would the Draco arrive and save us dumb earth humans - our new heros!! Out to enslave us.

I dont know which year he made this statement - so the plans could be changed.

I read something interesting in a swedish newspaper. The new Spielberg remake of War of the Worlds (Alien invasion) was supposedly scheduled for a release in 2007. Suddenly the producers gave the greenlight and the movie now hits the theaters this summer.

Thats interesting isn´t it?
Someone rushing the agenda ?

--------------------
/Jocke

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 11:20 AM
Quote Post
Hey Jocke, I've read only small bits of Stewarts words and some of Al Bielek. Man that Bielek guy makes me look totally sane. I could not believe everything he writes and I'm like totally open minded as you can tell by my posts and threads at the forum here.

IMHO, The so called aliens are already here.

Running our govts/religions/news media/movies etc.

Yes, some claim to be jews. They are one type of NEW alien hybrid (5767 years on Earth) and yes, they are taking over the world.

Are they good or bad?

Time will tell.

We use to have the original vinyl LP of H.G. Wells War of the Worlds. I wish I still had it, I'd love to listen to it again as an adult.

My moms best friend has it now.

She's what I call a marshmallow jewish woman. For 25 years she'd bust my spirit and break me down and she enjoyed it... she seemed to get off on it.

I finally cut off all contact with her and her family about 2 or 3 years ago.

They were all users.

What I'd call human sponges.

My mom died on 11/13 in 1995 when I was 33.
(Notice the symbolic dates/numbers?)

I was there when she died and performed CPR on her to no avail.

It really messed me up!

I went down the tubes after that and lost everything... career, girlfriend, friends, possessions, my dogs, my home etc.

Get this, her best friend convinced her to cancel her 50,000 life insurance 3 months before she died. When my mom died, she had 52 dollars to her name. She owned nothing.... No car, no house.

Her boss convinced her to lease cars instead of buying and to lease a home instead of buying.

She worked the last 13 years of her life for a... yep, a jewish attny... an ESQ Millionaire.

For some reason, my life has been surrounded by them as well as Mormons. IMHO, they are the same group of hybrid aliens.

But pay me no mind... I'm insane, now where's my grapes?

user posted image

hehehe

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 12:52 AM
Quote Post
Yes, offcourse the aliens are already here. They´ve always have been as I understood it. But a staged invasion will do alot of things:
1.st Make it known to the general public that we are not alone
2.nd That (some) aliens are hostile
3.rd Echo Ronald Reagans speech about "an alien threat" and that "we must come together" to inforce the NWO (echo of Bush Sr. speeches) and also
4.th Fool us that the lizards are here to help us get rid of the greys.

Thats my interpration of various sources.

I agree that Al Bielek say some very extreme things. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Phil Schneider(RIP) was a very good friend with Bielek, they seemed to agree on alot of things (not everything).
Schneider was murdered in late January 1996 - prior to his death he was doing *ALOT* of lectures talking about what he had seen while working for the government as geologist, building underground bases.

If anyone is unfamiliar with Phil´s story heres a site (havent read it myself yet)
http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html

I´m very sorry to hear about the tragic death of your Mom, anyone going through that would most certainly "loose it" for some time.

I think alot of those "people" who try to control, destroy ones spirit or in any way mess up certain peoples life are doing this under mind control. Swerdlow has had his share of these I believe. Detailed descriptions in his books about a female he called "Rosie 2" - who managed to damage Stewarts reputation severely, she was his manager and also his controller for the Illuminati.
Theres alot more to that story, find his books if interest strikes anyone.

But pay me no mind... I'm insane, now where's my grapes?

Yes, "Mad as a hatter" as the Brits say lol.gif
But hey, aren´t we all winkNEW.gif

/Jocke

"här kan man andas -
om du glömt bort hur man andas
här kan man älska -
om du glömt bort hur man älskar" blå himlen blues, imperiet

--------------------
/Jocke

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 06:20 PM
Quote Post
Hey jocke, it seems you have an open mind and are aware of the possibilities of ET disclosure.

I think the biggest fear of our oppressors (Those who control our current govts, news media, entertainment industry, monetary system, food supplies, energy etc...) is the fact that religion is a scam. Worshipping certain individuals or entities has brought these beings great power for many many centuries.
(Possibly 5767 years of history)

I honestly believe that not all reptilians are bad or evil beings. I could be wrong. And while I'm not a religious fanatic, I believe this quote should be a good clue for us to gauge or evaluate them.

One of the messages I received in 2002, was...

"Do not be afraid of something which means you no harm"

I took that to mean, do not be afraid of different appearing life forms.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2005, 03:54 AM
Quote Post
One of the messages I received in 2002, was...

"Do not be afraid of something which means you no harm"

I took that to mean, do not be afraid of different appearing life forms.

Yes but, how do one know which ones are out to get you and which ones are not? The level of lying and trickery that these races are (probably) capable of is something a human can´t possible understand as I see it.

We have all read the stories about the lies they told various governments to get their cooperation.

I agree with you though, just because a being might look like what we call a monster, doesnt necissarely mean that they are out to eat us - and offcourse vice versa also applies with beings that appear Angel-like/God-like.

We (us humans) have been suckered for pretty long by various "Gods" (well thats what they will have us believe they are).

--------------------
/Jocke

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 132
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 14 2005, 05:56 PM
Quote Post
Helluva kick-off, then NOTHING

Anybody have the latest?

Perhaps the goobermint killed them all since the conference?

;-)

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 25 2008, 09:35 PM
Quote Post
I had a recent health scare which measured my life expectancy in months. As a result of medical intervention my expectancy is now back to normal. While contemplating the disappointments that a short future brings, I came to the realization that the gubmint has been hiding UFO's and EBE's the WHOLE OF MY LIFE.
This whole-of-life coverup would apply, not only to the majority of members of this forum, but to the majority of people in the whole world. Think of it......... a whole world being lied to their entire lives!!

This coverup is an abomination to the whole of humanity and an insult to the dignity of people everywhere. It must not be allowed to go on. Do you want to pass on without knowing the truth?

I don't know I can do about it but I have been regularly writing to the WhiteHouse demanding disclosure without result. My next phase is to start a writing campaign to Obama and McCain because one of them will be the next chief capitalist mouthpiece and are vulnerable until elected. The only way we will get disclosure is when capitalism finds that it will cost more to keep the secret and public opinion is the only force that can bring on that situation.

Have no doubt that the current financial crisis and spiralling energy costs are artificial constructs thrown at us to stop large numbers of people from contemplating the larger isssues and seeing capitalism for the fiendish regime that it is.

I encourage everyone to make their feelings known to Obama and McCain and to encourage all your friends and like-thinking acquaintances to do the same.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 26 2008, 05:22 PM
Quote Post
everybody their own way... personally, i think you're waisting your energy by going to them to force change.

Don't get me wrong here, the change WILL come, but i do not think it will be in form of protest etc. These things are known and they have been preparing for this. At worst, a lot of people will die when these things get out of hand in which they will win (that step).

As you found out, they are lying to us, and not just a little bit, but about every f*cking detail of our life.

As you probably personally have noted, your respect for them has evaporated at an extreemly high rate. So have millions of people around the world for your and their governments. This is central to the coming change. They know this and as you can see in the mass media, they are using their only trick left: fear politics.
Also this trick is loosing steam, and even a plane in a building is not working anymore. They are so very much more scared shitless then we are. We learned to live with it, they have been always "Safe".

The daily information, now opening at light-speed rate, about how much we have been lied to, is unstoppable. Even if the internet would go down, the word spreads faster as they can make plans...

Their end is near. Deep inside they know this, but like any rat cornered, it will jump at your face.

Any kind of story from mass media makes me laugh... like that water on mars stuff... I mean, i do not know if it is true or not, but why should i trust the source????? The source is a part of the big lie... maybe mars is a planet with abundance of water, and as long as the source is "nasa" I have the same brainwaves as if i were watching a tom&jerry cartoon.

Bless you and your path,

cheers2.gif

R.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0357 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild