Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (24) « First ... 22 23 [24]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> STRANGE SKULLS, Photo Gallery and Research Archives

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 04:51 PM
Quote Post
Hi waving.gif Coback, not bad... not bad at all!!!

Thanks for sharing that here and welcome.gif to the forum!
buzzemoticom.gif woodyemoticom.gif

I've often theorized that the big heads are still living among us and at birth had their skulls shaped upwards instead of back as displayed in your image.

You can see some of the big heads in movies. They really do have large skulls.

It reminds me of Herman Munster - Fred Gwynne was a natural big head.

I have always liked him.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 543
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 05:59 PM
Quote Post
Well all I did with that was take the Nefertiti (or her daughter, I forget which) bust and slapped skin on the dome and put my friend's face over the original. If I found complimentary images, I'm very certain I could make similar works with the more cone shaped skulls. But the dome appealed to me the most as it had an actual face to work with.
I wouldn't know if there's any full bloods running around today, but I'm fairly certain there's definate half breeds out there. 'Luckily' doctors can fix the condition if it becomes too extreme.
Good thing they don't see the 'need' to shorten decendants of giants smileyP.gif
I'd bet money that everyone alive has some differing blood in them. It's just obvious when one thinks about it. But, I suppose if people came to accept that, it'd just give people even more ways to hate each other.
I wonder if the dome/cone heads had hair or if that was a trait later integrated by relations with the hairier races. The Egyptians were known to shave a lot afterall.
Sorry I don't have anything more substantial to add :/

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 07:34 PM
Quote Post
Well I still think that you did a great job with the image and your friend's facial features are very similar to that of egyptian royalty. I have a feeling that some of the elongated skulled royalty still exist, though they might not make too many appearances anymore.

As for them having hair... scratchinghead.gif chinscratch.gif I really don't know if they did or not... If I remember correctly, a few of the Amarna children were depicted with locks of hair though most of their heads were bald which was the style back then... so at least some of the later generations most likely did have hair.

Speaking of Egyptians... I accidently stumbled on another one with an elongated skull. His name was Imhotep and he lived somewhere around the third dynasty and was he advisor of pharoh Zoser or Djoser around 2600 BC. He was considered to be one of the first great geniuses and claimed the titles of architect, astronomer, philosopher, poet and physician. In some of the material that I have read, he was called the God of Father of medicine and the Prince of Peace... A very interesting character indeed.

user posted image

The image isn't that good, but I am in the process of trying to ccquire a bust of him and will post images of it once I get it... If I get it that is...

One more thing before I forget...

His father was said to be the God Ptah... and Ptah was somehow associated with a girl named Penbui... or Pebbui.

user posted image

Ptah is sitting on Penbui's shoulder BTW...

There's no doubt in my mind that she had an elongated skull too.

user posted image

Too bad there's no information about who she was.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Lurker
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2005, 10:09 PM
Quote Post
Appologies, Darmon Ving, I didn't even see your first post! Glad I caught your second! lol
I was thinking of doing versions of the conehead, pumpkin head, and devil head, but then I realized some rich guy had beaten me to them!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

But seriously. I would greatly enjoy taking on those skulls and some giants. The starchild especially seems fairly complicated.
I like to try to think out of what one would expect so I've done trial heads in multiple hues including blue, green, and red. I've also tried a multitude of ears and noses. Ears especially as there's tons of legends and folklore out there that mentions elven folk and they're always depicted with pointed ears which makes me think there might be something onto that.
I feel it's important to at least attempt this (and hopefully a person with more skill, possibly even an actual artist will try something) because it helps drive home the reality of these and other discoveries.

PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2005, 06:12 PM
Quote Post
Study of the evolution of the human skull shape
Dr. Gérard Subsol, Projet EPIDAURE, INRIA Sophia Antipolis - France

user posted imageuser posted image

1. Automatic extraction of sets of crest lines in the 3D CT-Scan images of the skull of a prehistoric man (Broken-Hill, 400,000 years old) and of the skull of a contemporary man.

2. Automatic registration of the two sets of lines.

3. Based on the point to point correspondences found in previous step, computation of a 3D spline transformation that superimposes the two skull surfaces.

4. Interpolation of the transformation at different time points to create intermediary transformations.

5. Application of these transformations to the 3D surface reconstruction of the contemporary skull to create an animation

http://www-sop.inria.fr/epidaure/personnel...OLOGIE/face.gif

http://www-sop.inria.fr/epidaure/personnel...OGIE/profil.gif

This post has been edited by PuPP on Jul 24 2005, 05:16 PM

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2005, 07:01 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Coback @ Jul 22 2005, 01:09 AM)
I like to try to think out of what one would expect so I've done trial heads in multiple hues including blue, green, and red. I've also tried a multitude of ears and noses. Ears especially as there's tons of legends and folklore out there that mentions elven folk and they're always depicted with pointed ears which makes me think there might be something onto that.

I'd say that there is something real about beings with pointed ears and different skin colors and oddly shaped heads because it is impossible to think that someone just simply dreamed them up. Almost every culture has had their own version of the elven-like folk so there is probably a very good chance that they either once existed or still exist in our dimension or another one.

As for our large headed beings, there is more than enough evidence of their existence and that up until a little over 2000 years ago, they were still here with us.
I suspect that if any of them have survived, they are hiding in the most remote areas of the world, far away from us as they possibly can get.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2005, 07:43 PM
Quote Post
its certainly probable that species types vary through the universal elements,we on earth here are iron based,others may live on planets with high copper content ,that being its likely theyre skin tone could be blue,.ie the pleidians.

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Lurker
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 24 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post
Almost every culture has had their own version of the elven-like folk so there is probably a very good chance that they either once existed or still exist in our dimension or another one.

Well, seeing as there's very real evidence for giants, dwarves, hobbits, and (to a much lesser extent) fairy/gnome type creatures, I frankly don't doubt at all that there were elvish folk at one time (and maybe still are).
The important thing to remember is that these races didn't neccessarily die out so much as were breeded out. It's been discussed in the giant thread that it's certainly a possibility. How many kids have the nickname 'big red' afterall?
With that in mind, I've seen plenty of people with fairly pointed ears. Not to the length of what elves usually get depicted with, but still, they're fairly pointed.
Now, I can't think of a human race where pointy ears is a standard trait so, it leads me to believe that another race came into play way back when.

PMEmail Poster

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 24 2005, 05:18 PM
Quote Post
Almost every culture has had their own version of the elven-like folk so there is probably a very good chance that they either once existed or still exist in our dimension or another one.

Very interesting thread. smileNew4.gif

And I totally agree. smileNew4.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 236
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 28 2005, 01:28 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (DarmonVing @ Jul 21 2005, 07:34 PM)
Speaking of Egyptians... I accidently stumbled on another one with an elongated skull. His name was Imhotep and he lived somewhere around the third dynasty and was he advisor of pharoh Zoser or Djoser around 2600 BC.

He was definitely an interesting man and a really mysterious one too.

His name basically means either the "Sage" or "One who comes in peace."

NO INDIVIDUAL of the ancient world has left a deeper impression on history than Imhotep. He was the real Father of Medicine. He is, says Sir William Osier, "The first figure of a Physician to stand out clearly from the mists of antiquity."

Of the details of his life, very little has survived though numerous statues and statuettes of him have been found. He lived at the court of King Zoser of the Third Dynasty, about 2980 B.C., where he established such a reputation as a healer that he was worshipped as a god for the next 3000 years, not only in Egypt but also in Greece and Rome. Even early Christianity worshipped him as the Prince of Peace. His father was an architect named Kanofer; his mother was Khreduonkh, and his wife, Ronfrenofert. Imhotep appears to have been versatile like Aristotle and Leonardo da Vinci. In addition to being the chief physician to the king, he was sage and scribe, chief lector priest, architect, astronomer, and magician. At that time magic and medicine were allied, as in native Africa and the East today. He was also a poet and a philosopher. He preached cheerfulness and urged contentment. His proverbs, embodying a philosophy of life, caught popular fancy, and were handed down from generation to generation. One of his best-known sayings is: "Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we shall die."
Imhotep designed and built the first pyramid in human history, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, the first manifestation of higher knowledge in ancient Egypt.

He belonged to a closed organization of priests called the School of Mysteries of "The Eye of Horus", exclusive guardians of knowledge in ancient Egypt.

http://www.relevant-television.com/arikat/imhotep.htm

You mentioned that his father was Ptah but no one really knows for certain who his parents were or exactly where he came from.

Imhotep may have been born in Ankhtowë, a suburb of Memphis early in Egyptian history. However, other classical writers suggested that he was from the village of Gebelein, south of ancient Thebes.  His father might have been an architect named Kanofer. His mother could have been Khreduonkh, who probably belonged to the province of Mendes, and he may have had a wife named  Ronfrenofert but none of this is by any means certain. As a commoner at birth, he rose through the ranks quickly due to his genius, natural talents and dedication.

http://www.crystalinks.com/imhotep.html

He was really a mysterious person and one who definitely had an elongated skull.

This post has been edited by JenThom on Jul 28 2005, 01:32 PM

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 1 2005, 01:59 PM
Quote Post
He belonged to a closed organization of priests called the School of Mysteries of "The Eye of Horus", exclusive guardians of knowledge in ancient Egypt.

eyeball.gif I see... For one who was from a closed organization of priests, Imhotep sure did put out a great deal of knowledge. winkNEW.gif Of course their original purpose was perhaps to spread knowledge and not keep it to themselves.

The Eye of Horus / Re / God refers to the ancient Mystery School Teachings of Creational Geometry encoded by Isis and Osiris and left behind with their priests in Egypt. These are the same souls who are the priests in Atlantis and other programs. They carry this genetically encoded information in their DNA - triggered now as we move back to 2012 (see below). There is addtional information kept hidden in the ancient mystery school teachings since the beginning of this reality/program. All hidden information will come forward at this time, as the Hall of Records - Golden Capstone was activated on December 12 - 12:12 at 12:12 am and pm in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid. The calibration for the time clock of our reality was reset and consciousness shifted.
Imhotep designed and built the first pyramid in human history, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, the first manifestation of higher knowledge in ancient Egypt.

Ah yes, Imhotep was the one who designed the Saqqara pyramid which was technically the first Egyptian pyramid but not the first pyramid as they would like us to think.

Imhotep was an outstanding- man since he was not only a great physician but also a poet, a priest, a judge, prime minister (visir) of the pharaon Zoser and even the architect who drew the pyramid of Saqqara (figure 4).

Many authors think that if the Alexandria Library had not been burnt down, Imhotep´s books would have been preserved and he would have been considered, together with Hipocrates, one of the fathers of modern medicine. He was so good that after his death people considered him a healing god and his temples functioned as a sort of hospitals at those times.
The Step Pyramid was designed for King Djoser (Dynasty 3) by his vizier Imhotep. The pyramid is located in Saqqara, the main necropolis of Memphis. The multiple uraei (plural of uraeus, a rearing cobra with a spread hood), on the left in the foreground, are divine protectors of the king. The view is across the South Court.

The Step Pyramid is the first known monumental structure made of stone anywhere in the world. As its name suggests, it is a series of six levels of stone decreasing in size as they ascend to about 200 feet/60 meters in height. Until this time, mastabas had been the principal form of tomb architecture. A mastaba (Arabic for "bench") is a low rectangular structure which was built over a shaft which descended to the burial location. The Step Pyramid originally began as a mastaba, and it may have been visualized as a series of mastaba shapes, decreasing in size, stacked one on top of another. Whatever the origin, it creates an impressive geometrical form rising from the floor of the desert.

http://www.memphis.edu/egypt/saqqara.htm

I like how they try to give the ancient Egyptians credit for making the first pyramid. nyuknyuk.gif

In July 2000, ADC researchers using sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment identified a large underwater plateau with clear images of symmetrically organized stone structures that looked like an urban development partly covered by sand. From above, the shapes resembled pyramids, roads and buildings, they said.

This past July, ADC researchers, along with the firm's Cuban partner and experts from the Cuban Academy of Sciences, returned to the site in their ship ``Ulises.'' They said they sent a miniature, unmanned submarine called a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) down to film parts of the 7.7-square-mile area.

Those images confirmed the presence of huge, smooth, cut granite-like blocks in perpendicular and circular formations, some in pyramid shapes, the researchers said. Most of the blocks, measuring between about 6.5 and 16 feet in length, were exposed, some stacked one on another, the researchers said.

Others were covered in sediment and the fine, white sand that characterizes the area, the researchers said.
He was really a mysterious person and one who definitely had an elongated skull.

Yes he did have a very elongated skull. And speaking of his elongated skull... I have made arrangements to receive that bust of Imhotep and should be getting it in a few days and I will be posting a few pictures of it once I get it. clapping.gif

It will look good next to my figurines of ISIS kneeling with spread wings and Amenhotep with that unusual body shape but with a normal looking skull shape as far as I can tell.

I also discovered a bust of Nefertiti without her headgear and she has a very elongated skull as well... I'll have to see if I can get that one and add it to my collection too. rolleyesNEW.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 1 2005, 02:11 PM
Quote Post
I doubt that I will be able to get the bust of Nefertiti so I'll just post the pictures of it here.

user posted image

user posted image

This is a first class museum replica composed of a resin set on a mahogany veneered base. Measuring about 9 inches tall and the base is 5.5 inches squared. It was bought in the late 60s from a shop just outside the British Museum in London. At the time it was very expensive. It is in extremely good condition as it was well cared for. The majority of Nefertiti statues show her with some form of head dress, this is one of the rare occasions when the amazing, elongated shape of her head is clearly depicted. Recent archaeological evidence has indicated that she and her family had a genetic disorder that resulted in family members having elongated features, which were enhanced by the practise of extending the cranium from birth.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2005, 08:44 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (DarmonVing @ Aug 1 2005, 01:59 PM)
eyeball.gif I see... For one who was from a closed organization of priests, Imhotep sure did put out a great deal of knowledge. winkNEW.gif Of course their original purpose was perhaps to spread knowledge and not keep it to themselves.

For some reason, I think that you might be right about that. They seemed to have wanted to open people's eyes while the later ones wanted to close them. I'm not sure but I think the original priesthood was chased out by invaders somewhere around Imhotep's time and replaced with the nitwits that are still around today explaining why there are some key similarities between certain Peruvian skulls and that of the Amarna (?) group. scratchinghead.gif

Ah yes, Imhotep was the one who designed the Saqqara pyramid which was technically the first Egyptian pyramid but not the first pyramid as they would like us to think.

No argument on that one. Archaeologists don't like to get their feet wet. Always been a land based profession until quite recently I think. rolleyesNEW.gif

I have made arrangements to receive that bust of Imhotep and should be getting it in a few days and I will be posting a few pictures of it once I get it.

handclap.gif WONDERFUL NEWS!!! blinkNEW.gif How'd you find something like that if you don't mind me asking? scratchinghead.gif

It will look good next to my figurines of ISIS kneeling with spread wings and Amenhotep with that unusual body shape but with a normal looking skull shape as far as I can tell.

I think I saw those on Ebay. I did notice that Amenhotep did seem to have an Amarna (?) body. Very unusual indeed. Must be some sort of half-breed.

Is this the one?

user posted image

I also discovered a bust of Nefertiti without her headgear and she has a very elongated skull as well...

blinkNEW.gif

wow2.gif

That is simply amazing. blinkNEW.gif

And it almost matches one of the skulls in the Peruvian collection...

jawdropper2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2005, 09:08 AM
Quote Post
That's Nefertiti alright.

user posted image

And this is her statue:

user posted image

And the head shape very closely matches this skull:

user posted image

This is another view of the same skull:

user posted image

If that's not Nefertiti then it's almost definitely one of the Amarna line who somehow made it to Peru explaining the continuation of Pyramidal structures in that country. Weren't there Egyptian artifacts discovered in Peru or somewhere around there? I know that they were in the Mid West US so they must of been down there too.

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 3 2005, 10:52 AM
Quote Post
For some reason, I think that you might be right about that.

laughspin.gif Yeah it seems very logical that the Amarna clan left town and set up shop somewhere else since that one skull doesn't quite match the known Peruvian types.

Archaeologists don't like to get their feet wet. Always been a land based profession until quite recently I think

Thats true. lol2.gif I'm a member of the Terrafirma club myself... If the water's over three feet deep, you ain't gonna get me to go in it.

How'd you find something like that if you don't mind me asking?

You can find almost anything on Ebay. nyuknyuk.gif And believe it or not, I just purchased something really special... clapping.gif I just happened to be browsing the skull section and... I found a very rare cast/replica of one of the elongated Peruvian skulls. clapping.gif

laughspin.gif clapping.gif laughspin.gif

And Yeah that's the Amenhotep sculpture that I have BTW.

Weren't there Egyptian artifacts discovered in Peru or somewhere around there? I know that they were in the Mid West US so they must of been down there too.

scratchinghead.gif chinscratch.gif sweating.gif scoping.gif

I think that I did read somewhere that egyptian artifacts were found but I really don't remember where or when.

Herez something...

user posted image
In August 1914, Professor M.A. Gonzales was excavating Mayan ruins in the city of Acajutla, in Mexico. The two illustrated statuettes were uncovered. On the male, the headdress, the beard, and the cartouche are all typically Egyptian in style. The male is thought to represent Osiris, the female Isis.
From discoveries elsewhere in the world, I believe we shall soon a need to re-write much of the Ancient History of Egypt. Evidence is just multiplying that ships from Ancient Egypt explored as far as South America, North America, Australia and the Pacific.

http://www.archaeologyanswers.com/egypt.htm

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Aug 3 2005, 10:56 AM

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (24) « First ... 22 23 [24]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0952 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild