Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (24) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> STRANGE SKULLS, Photo Gallery and Research Archives

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 01:45 PM
Quote Post
I don't believe it! I found the image of the snake on line. huh.gif

user posted image

BTW, does this look like the eye of a serpent to you?

user posted image

This little tidbit ties in with the Dan in America article.

New DNA Evidence

Recent research in the Genome Project and other DNA studies have shown an X marker gene that is in the Algonquian speaking people but not in Asia. This new marker is however, found in the eastern Mediterranean, Spain and western Europe. This implies some contact from these areas thousands of years ago.

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 02:11 PM
Quote Post
Then of course there's that serpent mound in Ohio that I forgot about. bop.gif

user posted image

http://www.placesohio.com/ohio-historic-sites/SerpentMound/

And then there's those mysterious iron ore furnaces that are also located in Ohio that I just found information about.

Ohio's Prehistoric Furnaces
http://www.iwaynet.net/~wdc/prehist.htm

PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 10:34 PM
Quote Post
Here is some more on the serpent people.

I took the following from the Azazel thread that was posted by "Anonymer Feigling" at GLP:

"THE SERPENT PEOPLE

"The nagas are still worshiped as deities in most
villages of southern India."
"Hindu Polytheism" ~ Sri Alain Danielou

WHO WERE THE NAGAS ?

In the above quoted book, it is said of them:

"The nagas are linked with the antigods [asuras]. They are represented as half human, half serpent. They are possessed of great courage and are quick and violent. They are handsome and wear jewels, crowns, and large earrings....

"The nagas are also known as serpents (sarpa), creeping-creatures (pannaga), those creeping-on-their-chests (uraga), those creeping-on-their-shoulders (bhu-janga), goat-eaters (ajagara)....

[The following quote reminds me of a bit from Seralia's post:
"As part of the surrender terms the Túatha Dé Danann agreed to dwell underground in the síde (singular síd), the hills or mounds that dot the Irish landscape."]

"The nagas dwell in an underworld, the serpent-world (naga-loka), which is an immense domain crowded with palaces, houses, towers, and pleasure gardens. This serpent world is also called Patala or Niraya [Hell]. It´s main city is the City-of-Pleasures (Bhogovati) ruled by Vasuki."

These serpent-people are considered genii in the Hindu pantheon. That is (to use the Theosophical Society´s glossary once more) ..."

"...s Iblis in Islamic lore, the Watcher Azazel is said to be the father of all evil genii. Lilith, the first wife of Adam (that didn´t quite work out) is said to be the mother of the djinn - particularly the efreet.

And who does this website think are these "snake people"? PHOENICIANS!

http://www.semjaaza.com/ur/sof_nagas.html

The following is a description of the djinns/jinns mentioned often enough that it should be added here. Had to Google for this one:

The highest of the jinns is Iblis , formerly called Azazel , the prince of darkness, or the Devil. The jinns were thought by some to be spirits that are lower than angels because they are made of fire and are not immortal. They can take on human and animal shapes to influence men to do good or evil. They are quick to punish those indebted to them who do not follow their many rules.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/j/jinn.html

According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, a djinn, a jinn, or a genie is, a supernatural spirit below the level of angels and devils in Arabic mythology.

There are also the Ghul which are shape shifters and dream invaders, The ifrit which are diabolic, evil spirits, and Sila was a spirit that takes on different forms.

They delight in punishing humans for any harm done to them, intentionally or unintentionally, and are said to be responsible for many diseases and all kinds of accidents; however, those human beings knowing the proper magical procedure can exploit the D’jinn to their advantage.

D’jinns are to this day held sacred by many Muslims, It is as natural to believe in the D’jinn as it is for Christians to believe in demons.

http://www.clydelewis.com/dis/djinn/djinn.htm

BJ

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 27 2004, 10:46 PM
Quote Post
More on the Phoenix:

In Egyptian mythology, the Phoenix was a mystical bird offered to Ra, the sun god of Egypt. It had splendid golden-red plummage, making it look like it was wrapped in flame. Some versions had it shown in flames rather than feathers.

The bird lived in Arabia. The tale goes that it lived for a period of 500 years. At the end of its life´s cycle, it built a nest, and as it was dying, set the nest on fire, and was consumed in the flames. After its death, a new Phoenix was born to repeat the cycle.

Later stories have the Phoenix as living to the equivalent of a Platonic year, calculated by the alignment of the sun, moon, and the five planets known at that time to return to their original positions every 12.994 years.

The Phoenix is a constellation in the Southern Hemisphere of Earth, almost universally recognized as a bird.

BJ

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 12:00 PM
Quote Post
I see that this thread has really taken off. I'm just sorry that I haven't been able to post sooner but I'm having a little problem with the phone company and now have to post from a friend's house until the problem is resolved.

I once was involved with archaeological research and have noticed that there were two distinct groups living in New England at one time with one of them apparently worshiping the snake and the other worshipping birds. I live near a fairly large undeveloped area where a number of unusual stones have been found and just quite recently, it was discovered that some of them did indeed resemble birds. As Seralia mentioned, the stone rows or walls were all fairly straight. Some of the stones had clear astronomical and solar allignments and though, some of them appeared to be simple, they were actually quite complex when people actually sat down and studied them. There was nothing that was found to indicate that the people that inhabited the area were hostile and I actually enjoyed going to some of these bird people sites. They were quite peaceful.

However, I was invited to tour one archaeological site in particular that was located somewhere in central Connecticut and there were a number of serpentine rows and stone monuments including stone chambers and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. I think that I even visited the chamber pictured in Seralia's post a few years ago and yes it does look like the eye of a serpent. I think that it's somewhere in New York State.

I don't know what it was about these places but I didn't feel comfortable about being within the vicinity of the structures or monuments that were built by these snake people. I remember being with a few other people and this site was about a mile walk through a swampy patch of woods to one of the serpent sites and none of us thought that we would make it out of the woods alive. The entire area just seemed to have an evil quality to it.

Seralia mentioned that these people were in Massachusetts but they were definitely in Connecticut and possibly even Rhode Island. There's a town in Connecticut that I really don't have the urge to visit called Hammonasset and there's either a place or a tribe in Rhode Island called Narragansett.

I can also agree that the Minoans were the serpent people, and after reading Seralia's material, it seems likely that the Tuatha de Danaan were chased right out of the sea by either the Minoans or the Phoenicians. blink.gif Phoenicians! huh.gif People of the Phoenix? blink.gif

It was clear that the Tuatha de Danaan were on the run if they really did burn their boats. From what I remember there were two distinct linguistic groups in Ireland according to Barry Fell and one of them ended up in New England and almost all traces of their existence in Ireland appeared to have been wiped out. The only thing that I really wonder about is whether or not the Tuatha de Danaan were a 50/50 alien/human hybrid or a 100% human or martian (other planet) species or something in between.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 12:47 PM
Quote Post
Oh this is interesting.

Nothing is known about the origin of the Phoenicians, but the existence of Ugaritic words in the chinese languages suggest that they were known at first in China. Indeed, the ancient Chinese knew of them as the Panchu (pronounced `panachu'), the ancient Indians knew of them as the Panachamas, the ancient Egyptians knew of them as the Panch (pronounced `panach') and the ancient Greeks knew of them as Pan. The ancient Romans used the root of the ancient word for a phoenix punic and we can see that root in the latin name for the pomegranate: malus punicus. The origin of the flamingo must be related to the Phoenicians as can be seen in the latin name of that bird.

The ancient Chinese world-creation story was that `the world was created by the Panchu in 18,000 years'. The description of the Panchu having `one hand in north-east china, ... etc' is how the ancient Chinese expressed the fact that the Panchu were to be found all round them.

The Panachamas were the first people known to have the wheel which was regarded as a sacred object by the ancient Indians.
For the Greeks, Phoenicians were the descendants of Phoenix, a son of Agenor and brother of Cadmus, Cilix , Thasus and Europa. Agenor traced his origins to Io, the Argive princess abducted by Zeus and changed by Hera into a heifer : Epaphus, Io's son by Zeus, who was born after she had arrived in the Nile region, had married Memphis, the daughter of the River-God Nile, from which he had had a daughter named Libya, who, from Poseidon, became the mother of twins, Belus, who became king of Egypt, and Agenor, who settled in Syria. After Agenor's daughter Europa had been loved and abducted by Zeus under the guise of a bull to become the mother of the Cretan king Minos, he asked his four sons to run the world and not come back until they had found her, which led them in all sorts of places where they founded cities and established settlements : Phoenix in Tyre and Sidon, where he gave his name to the Phoenicians, Cilix in Cilicia , Thasus in the island of Thasos, Cadmus in various places including the island of Thera, before settling in Boeotia where he founded Thebes.

These wanderings preserve a legendary version of the expeditions of Phoenicians throughout the Mediterranean and of their settlements in various places. Through these wanderings, Phoenicians introduced in other parts of the Mediterranean world various inventions of theirs, including the alphabet which they probably invented around 1100 B. C. and which was introduced in Greece toward the end of the IXth century B. C. or beginning of the VIIIth, replacing earlier syllabic systems known as Linear A and B to give birth to the Greek alphabet (the Phoenician alphabet is indeed the first known alphabet, that is, a writing system based on letters representing elementary sounds rather than ideograms, like the Egyptian hieroglyphs, or syllables, like the Cretan Linear A and B writing systems that preceeded it ; and the main innovation of the Greeks with respect to writing was to add letters for vowels to an alphabet which, like today's Hebrew or Arabic alphabets, included only consonants). To this, Herodotus bears witness in his Histories at V, 57-58, where he credits Cadmus and his Phoenician companions with introducing many new techniques in Greece, including the alphabet.

PMEmail PosterAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 01:40 PM
Quote Post
More on the tribe of Dan. The following will enlarge on Seralia's post regarding the Minoans, with DarmonVing's findings:

Sumer , regardless of what historians would have you believe, ruled over Turkey as well as the Minoan culture. The alleged founder of the Minoan dynasty was King Minos, the hero of the later Greeks. But King Minos was in fact the same...Menes, Manj, Manis, etc., the emperor of the Sumerian Empire and the son of King Sargon. The Minoan culture was a mirror of the Sumerian and the period of Menes in Egypt.

A Tribe of Dan was the sector that seperated from Moses during the Exodus to re-establish Northern Territories. To map out where they were , where they had been and who they are..always watch for the root words...din, dan, den, don, dn, . and roots thereof . This was their marker for the other Israelites to follow. As you will see, blood and human sacrifice was practiced among this Israelite sector.

Odin is of the Kingship or Shepherd lineage, also known as Dragon Kings, which have made him and his families of high percent Anunnaki blood. (blue blood) 'Go forth and multiply' . ... Note: The kingship line only married within the family line to keep the Anunnaki blood pure..thus giving them god status. Priam Herman L. Hoeh traced Odin's linege back to Jacob, which confims he was of the kingship line.

People of Trace , Native American Indian and Pics

...They painted their bodies blue and sacrificed human victims to their gods. (They may have painted the bodies blue to honor a lost race that very few people are familiar with . This is a blue skinned race that I can prove actually did exist. Please see bluepeople ..sutherland ) ... (BJ: Next post on the "blue people".)

(The following reflects both JenThom's and Seralia's posts concerning Mexico and the trail of the serpent.)

"... THE MEXICANS CELEBRATED WO(DAN) AS THE FOUNDER OF THEIR RACE, just as our own ancestors did. The WODAN or ODIN OF SCANDINAVIA can be proved to be the [same as]...the WODAN OF MEXICO..."

The book Fingerprints of the Gods mentions that "there were other gods, among the Maya..., whose identities seemed to merge closely with those of Quetzalcoatl. One was VOTAN, a great civilizer, who was described as pale-skinned, bearded and wearing a long robe. Scholars could offer no translation for his name but his principal symbol, like that of Quetzalcoatl, was a serpent." (By Graham Hanthingy. Crown Trade Paperbacks, N.Y. 1995. P. 103.)

When did this occur? TEN CENTURIES BEFORE THE TIME OF CHRIST, notes the historian Ordonez!

What is clear however is that the plumed serpent was a symbol of political power, and wherever he appeared carved in stone, signs of ritual human sacrifice would be found nearby.

(DarmonVing, you wrote: "I don't know what it was about these places but I didn't feel comfortable about being within the vicinity of the structures or monuments that were built by these snake people." This could be why!)

(Note: The Phoenix is sometimes drawn with firy red plumes. This site is of the persuasion that there is a connection between the Tribe of Dan and the Phoenicians in that they are found together in their journeys.)

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dann2.html

BJ

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 01:59 PM
Quote Post
We posted about the green people in England, now here's a race of blue people.

THE BLUE PEOPLE OF KENTUCKY

Madison Cawein began hearing rumors about the blue people when he went to work at the University of Kentucky's Lexington medical clinic in 1960. "I'm a hematologist, so something like that perks up my ears," Cawein says, sipping on whiskey sours and letting his mind slip back to the summer he spent "tromping around the hills looking for blue people."

Cawein drew "lots of blood" from the Ritchies and hurried back to his lab. He tested first for abnormal hemoglobin, but the results were negative.

Stumped, the doctor turned to the medical literature for a clue. He found references to methemoglobinemia dating to the turn of the century, but it wasn't until he came across E. M. Scott's 1960 report in the Journal of Clinical Investigation (vol. 39, 1960) that the answer began to emerge.

Scott was a Public Health Service doctor at the Arctic Health Research Center in Anchorage who had discovered hereditary methemoglobinemia among Alaskan Eskimos and Indians. ...

Scott's Alaskans seemed to match Cawein's blue people. If the condition were inherited as a recessive trait, it would appear most often in an inbred line.

"The bluest Fugates I ever saw was Luna and her kin," says Carrie Lee Kilburn, a nurse who works at the rural medical center called Homeplace Clinic. "Luna was bluish all over. Her lips were as dark as a bruise. She was as blue a woman as I ever saw."

As coal mining and the railroads brought progress to Kentucky, the blue Fugates started moving out of their communities and marrying other people. The strain of inherited blue began to disappear as the recessive gene spread to families where it was unlikely to be paired with a similar gene.

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rjh9u/blkysc82.html

==================================

BLUE SKINNED PEOPLE OF INDIA

Many thousands of years ago in the Raja Pura Valley in India lived the "Blue Race" of humanity. A race of blue skinned people, just like others today are brown, yellow, red, white or black. Only legends now remain about the blue race. However, both Shiva and Krishna were from the blue race.

http://www.merkaba.org/articles/shiva.php

The link below has pictures: HISTORY OF A BLUE SKINNED RACE - Krishna and Shiva - India.

BLUE MOOVIANS

Once, in addition to the four known races of mankind, there was a fifth race that dwelled on an unknown continent in the middle of the ocean between Asia and Europe (i.e., North America). This race, the most ancient of all, was called the Blue Moovians. They were very tall, about seven feet, and very thin, and had extremely large heads.

More Blue People

Several years ago, I came across a report done by the British on the Native American Indian. According to the report, the Cherokee talked of these blue skinned people that lived on the land before the Cherokee. It was reported that the Cherokee wiped them out.

Through an inteview I did with Blue Otter, Cherokee Indian himself and author of Prophecy Keepers, I found out that these blue skinned people were not wiped out but lived in the caves below the surface of the earth. He told me that the Cherokee accounts tell that when they came into this land, they found many gardens but not the people that would have tended to the gardens. Later they found that these people of the gardens lived underground and came out only at night to tend the gardens. The food was harvested and then taken back underground to the homes they had there. These people had blue skin , large eyes . The sun rays were too harsh for them on the surface so they chose to live underground away from the harsh rays of the sun and only come out at night using the light of the moon. The Cherokee called them 'the moon people'.

Although it was assumed that this race of blue skinned people were wiped out by the Cherokee, we discovered recently that this may not be true. Several men were exploring some deep caves in Arkansas. After going down so deep, someone or thing started throwing rocks at them, apparently attempting to discourage them from going any deeper into the cave. The men scared off whatever or whoever it was that were throwing the stones and continued to go down deeper . After about 1 mile down into the cave they came upon some plastic type tansparent tubes . At this point they could not go any further. But they could see a city on the other side and saw several people with blue skin.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/bluepeople.html

-------------------------------------------------------

BJ

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 02:33 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (BJ1 @ Aug 28 2004, 04:40 PM)
(DarmonVing, you wrote: "I don't know what it was about these places but I didn't feel comfortable about being within the vicinity of the structures or monuments that were built by these snake people." This could be why!)

I just remembered something. There is one place that I've heard about for a while now but really don't want to explore it myself and that's Mystery Hill in New Hampshire.

Mystery Hill: America's Stonehenge?

While we don't know the type of ceremonies that may have gone on at Stonehenge, we do know something about the apparent activity on the hill. One of the main features of the site is an enormous flat stone, like a great table, resting above the ground on four legs. Around the edge of the table runs a groove that leads to a spout. This great slab has been named the "Sacrificial Stone" (left) and certainly may have served such a function. The gutter probably allowed the blood of the sacrifice to drain off the top.

Underneath the Sacrificial Stone is a shaft eight feet long leading to an underground chamber. It seems reasonable that this allowed a priest concealed in the chamber to speak as the voice of an oracle. To a crowd gathered around the altar the sound would appear to float up from the Sacrificial Stone like the voice of some disembodied spirit.
The most curious structure in America’s Stonehenge is its "Oracle Chamber" and the attached "Sacrificial Table." Coming down the granite slope of the bald hilltop, I looped around and walked down some stone steps into the dark and dank "Oracle Chamber." The temperature was notably cooler compared with the open air, and the rock walls dripped with water. Inside was just enough clearance to walk through. The chamber is T-shaped; about halfway into the chamber, another tunnel shoots off 90 degrees to the right. Where the two tunnels intersect is a small tunnel formation built through the wall called the "speaking tube." The other end of the tube comes out under the sacrificial table -- a large bell-shaped stone slab with a groove carved around its edges -- similar to a carving board I have in my kitchen used for catching the juice from cooked meat. I would learn the analogy was very close to the mark. Dennis Stone said, "The table is about 9 feet by approximately 6 feet in width, it's a bell shape, and it's about a foot thick. It weighs about 4 1/2 tons. It's attached to the Oracle chamber. If a person was on their back, by the left foot the rectangular drain goes off and it drains right by the left foot. And there's a cutout in the bedrock where a vase could sit. You could use your imagination."

Stone is cautious to make any definite claims, but given the size and shape of the rock, it’s not difficult to imagine human sacrifice happening on its surface, especially considering the great care in positioning the table above the speaking tube and Oracle Chamber. A ceremony of some importance obviously occurred at this spot.

http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/2004/l..._08012004.shtml

Though I have seen a number of altars, the one at mystery Hill is the only one that I've seen that was definitely constructed for sacrificial purposes. The bird people had altars but most of the evidence indicates that they were used for cremation funeral purposes and not for sacrifices. The Natives that had encountered the bird people had said that they were quite a peaceful race and that they had come to New England in long boats. They were described as people with red hair and eyes like the blue sky. One of their settlements was in the Hudson Valley in New York State and I went there quite a few times doing comparative research with a few archaeologists without feeling any type of negativity.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 02:41 PM
Quote Post
It's odd that you should mention the Blue people BJ. I used google and found this interesting account.

The Blue People of Troublesome Creek

Adapted from an article in Science 82, November 1982 by Cathy Trost

It all started over 6 generations ago after a French orphan named Martin Fugate claimed a land grant in 1820 and settled on the banks of eastern Kentucky's Troublesome Creek, with his red-headed American bride, the former Elizabeth Smith, whose skin was as pale as the mountain laurel that blooms every spring around the creek hollows. The Fugates had seven children, four were reported to be blue. The clan kept multiplying. Fugates married other Fugates. Sometimes they married first cousins. And they married the people who lived closest to them, the Combses, Smiths, Ritchies, and Stacys. All lived in isolation from the world, bunched in log cabins up and down the hollows, and so it was only natural that a boy married the girl next door, even if she had the same last name.
"When they settled this country back then, there was no roads. It was hard to get out, so they intermarried," says Dennis Stacy who counts Fugate blood in his own veins.

Martin and Elizabeth Fugate's blue children multiplied in this natural isolation tank. The marriage of one of their blue boys, Zachariah, to his mother's sister triggered the line of succession that would result in the birth, more than 100 years later of Benjy Stacy. When Benjy was born with purple skin, his relatives told the perplexed doctors about his great grandmother Luna Fugate. One relative described her as "blue all over" and another calls Luna "the bluest woman I ever saw". Luna's father, Levy Fugate, was one of Zachariah Fugate's sons. Levy married a Ritchie girl and bought 200 acres of rolling land along Ball Creek. The couple had 8 children, including Luna. A fellow by the name of John Stacy spotted Luna at Sunday services of the Old Regular Baptist Church before the turn of the century. Stacy courted her, married her, and moved from Troublesome Creek to make a living in timber on her daddy's land. John Stacy still lives on Lick Branch of Ball Creek. Stacy recalls that his father-in-law, Levy Fugate, was "part of the family that showed blue. All them old fellers way back then was blue. One of em - I remember seeing him when I was just a boy - Blue Anze, they called him. Most of them old people we by that name - the blue Fugates. It run in that generation who lived up and down Ball Creek".

"They looked like anybody else, cept they had the blue color," Stacy said.

"The bluest Fugates I ever saw was Luna and her kin," said Carrie Lee Kilburn, a nurse at the rural medical center called Homeplace Center. "Luna was bluish all over. Her lips were as dark as a bruise. She was as blue a woman as I ever saw."

Luna Stacy possessed the good health common to the blue people bearing at least 13 children before she died at 84. The clinic rarely saw her and never for anything serious.

Benjy Stacy was born in a modern hospital near Hazard, Kentucky, not far from Troublesome Creek. He inherited his father's lankiness and his mother's red hair but what he got from his great, great, great grandfather was dark blue skin! The doctors were astonished, not so the parents, but the boy was rushed off to a medical clinic in Lexington (University of Kentucky Medical School). Two days of tests showed no cause for Benjy's blue skin.

Benjy's grandmother Stacy asked the doctor's if they had heard of the blue Fugates of Troublesome Creek. Put on that track, they concluded that Benjy's condition was inherited. Benjy lost his blue tint within a few weeks and now he is about as normal a 7-year old boy as you might imagine. His lips and fingernails still turn a purplish blue when he gets cold or angry and that trait was exploited by the medical students back when Benjy was an infant.

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rjh9u/fugate.html

PMEmail PosterAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 03:38 PM
Quote Post
DarmonVing, we visited the same site to get the info re the "Blue People of Kentucky". This ought to round out both posts.

They're known simply as the "blue people" in the hills and hollows around Troublesome and Ball Creeks. Most lived to their 80s and 90s without serious illness associated with the skin discoloration. For some, though, there was a pain not seen in lab tests. That was the pain of being blue in a world that is mostly shades of white to black.

Just like the Alaskans, their blood had accumulated so much of the blue molecule that it over- whelmed the red of normal hcmoglobin that shows through as pink in the skin of most Caucasians.

Once he had the enzyme deficiency isolated, methylene blue sprang to Cawein's mind as the "perfectly obvious" antidote. Some of the blue people thought the doctor was slightly addled for suggesting that a blue dye could turn them pink. But Cawein knew from earlier studies that the body has an alternative method of converting methemoglobin back to normal. Activating it requires adding to the blood a substance that acts as an "electron donor." Many substances do this, but Cawein chose methylene blue because it had been used successfully and safely in other cases and because it acts quickly.

The doctor gave each blue family a supply of methylene blue tablets to take as a daily pill. The drug's effects are temporary, as methylene blue is normally excreted in the urine. One day, one of the older mountain men cornered the doctor. "I can see that old blue running out of my skin," he confided.

(This story had a happy ending! smile.gif )

BJ

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 28 2004, 10:23 PM
Quote Post
I found some more information on the Phoenicians whom were also known as the Panch by the Egyptians and a very surprising connection with the ancient Hopi as well as a connection between the Hopi and ancient India. huh.gif

Is the Hopi Deity Kokopelli an Ancient Hindu God?

Compared with the rest of our galaxy, the world we inhabit is no larger than a pea. Therefore, if at sometime in the past, one tribe of humans decided to move from point A to point B, it seems to me that it would be easy to trace the migration of such a group on this microscopic orb. For example, suppose that I should decide to trace the migration of the Hopis from "wherever" they originated. First, I would learn about the ancient places they mentioned in their origin myth. The fact that they are Hopis and snake cultists would cause me to wonder whether or not they were any way related to the ancient snake-worshiping Khopis, Hopis, Opis, or L'Hopitai tribe in what are now Uzbekistan and Afghanistan, which were then part of Greater India.

The Hopi origin myth mentioned their nuclear home, called Kiva. This word appears similar to the name of the ancient city-state of Khiva in today's Uzbekistan. Khiva, Uzbekistan is one of the most ancient cities on earth, having been inhabited since about 8,000 B.C. It received its name from the type of round, sun-baked mud pit-houses of the inhabitants, with the doorway in the center of the roof. The inhabitants of ancient Khiva entered their homes by a ladder. Khiva's name is derived from two Sanskrit words: Ki (ant hill) plus Va (dwelling).

The Hopis say that their ancestors, the Khivites, were subject to a small kingdom named Muski. In the same area where Khiva, Uzbekistan is today, there was a small kingdom of non-Hindu tribals, called Musika or Muski. They bitterly opposed attempts by the Brahmins and Kshatriyas to force them to hand over their lands and become part of the caste system. However, the Afghan Hopis did ally themselves with the Brahmins long enough to force Alexander the Great to return to Greece.

The Hopi Kiva and Muski lay in a larger, "mythical" region known as Sivapuni or Sivapu. Is it a coincidence that the ancient region of Northern India where God Shiva was the only religion, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Kashmir, was called Sivapuri?

According to the Hopis, the priests and leaders of Muski began to persecute their forefathers, even ravishing their wives and daughters. They then asked their chief, called Yai-owa, to ask even a greater leader, Maasawa, to help them leave Sivapuni. By some strange coincidence, it just so happened in ancient Northern India, the compound word Ja-ovaha meant "chief; overseer; caretaker." Maha-Ishvara meant "Great Lord; King; God Shiva."

Maasawa agreed to aid and finance the departure of the Hopis. To lead them out of Muski, he contracted the services of what the Hopis call "white men," known as Bahanna. Then, their Wind God, Yaponche, blew them across a great lake to the Promised Land. In Sanskrit, Vahana means "mover; transporter; ship; vessel; boat." Panch was a Sanskrit name for Pani or Phoenician.

The Able Panch setting out to invade the earth, brought the whole world under their sway. (From the Mahabharata.) Indra hath raised the Sun on high in heaven. Indra leads us with single sway - the Panch leaders of the Earth. (Taken from the Rg Veda.)

Separating themselves into two groups, one went to Greece; the other to the Americas. Did the Greeks and the Hopis descend from the same stock? The Hopi emergence myth seems to hint that they did! Does the name Kokopelli really mean "The Khiva (ant hill) Prince," the chief who led the Hopis to the Americas? The Hopi origin myth is loaded with hidden meaning.

http://www.viewzone.com/kokopeli.html

What the Hopi Indians Need to Know About Themselves!

Knowledgeable Hindus never fail to be amazed when I discuss the Hopis and the tribes that "emerged" in America with them, for each of these tribes has a Hindu counterpart. The Navajos or Diné, as they prefer to call themselves, have the same names and traditions of a people who once lived in Western Tibet:

Nabhi-Ha (Poverty-Stricken Prophet or Holy Person) or Nabhi-Hya (Prophet or Holy Warriors). Din(i) means "People of Religion." Both terms fit them well, for their whole culture revolves around religion. Their famous sand paintings are used to cure physical and spiritual diseases, just as the Tibetan Buddhists sand paintings do. Both the Navajos and the Tibetans destroy these paintings after they are finished.

The Utes (Yutes) must be descendants of the Hindu Yuddhi who once scattered all over the ancient world. The word Supai derives from a dialectical form of god Shiva/Siva: Suva. The Paiutes? ancestors left their ancient home on the banks of the river Baihoot, or Jailum, the most westerly of the five great rivers of the Punjab (an Indian state and also a territory in Pakistan).

In Greece, they became the Baoetia.Back in India, the Heheyas were Hahayas, a leadership clan of the Rajputs, better known to us as Phoenicians. The Heheyas were probably related to the Bahannas (White men) who led them to New Mexico, for the Hindu Rajputs had white skin.Apache easily derives from the Sanskrit Apazu/Apashu, meaning "without cattle; penniless; poor; wretched."

The Apaches prefer to call themselves Inde (Indus People). The Hopis are Ophites or snake worshipers. The Opis religion was once one of the major religions of the ancient world, even in Egypt and Greece. It played an important part in the development of ancient Christianity.

Many English-speaking Americans practice Christian Ophiolatry, It originated in Afghanistan where it and the practitioners were called Khofis, Hopis, or L?Hopitai. Afghanistan (Oph-gani-stan), Land of Ophis (snake-worshipping) tribes), derives its name from them. The Afghan Hopis were a conservative people who, as much as possible, took much less from the land than what it had to give, just as the Hopi traditionalists still do in modern New Mexico.

PMEmail PosterAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 29 2004, 10:02 AM
Quote Post
From DarmonVing's post:
"Panch was a Sanskrit name for Pani or Phoenician.

The Able Panch setting out to invade the earth, brought the whole world under their sway. (From the Mahabharata.) Indra hath raised the Sun on high in heaven. Indra leads us with single sway - the Panch leaders of the Earth. (Taken from the Rg Veda.)"

In the Azazel thread, the Tribe of Dan was traced to the Phoenicians, then through Samson, to the Freemasons, then to the Merovingians, who are prominent in today's politics. "The Able Panch (Phoenicians) setting out to invade the earth...".

It would seem that the same has never lost sight of its goal:

"The Merovingians, who plan to rule the world from their future throne at Jerusalem, claim to come from the tribe of Judah through Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. However, the weight of evidence indicates that they descended from the tribe of Dan.

Although Scripture states that Samson was “of the family of the Danites” [Judges 13:2], Yair Davidy of Brit-Am Israel claims that his lineage includes the Messianic tribe of Judah: “Samson the superman hero came from the Tribe of Dan but his mother was from Judah. ... "

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/dan.htm

Note: The bloodline record of the Merovingians is kept at the Rennes le Chateau in France. Are these the snake people? It would appear that they are...and are in control of all of the earth's resources. They are the merchants of old.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 236
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 29 2004, 11:27 AM
Quote Post
The Merovingians, who plan to rule the world from their future throne at Jerusalem, claim to come from the tribe of Judah through Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. However, the weight of evidence indicates that they descended from the tribe of Dan

Not quite. The tribe of Dan was the 13th tribe and the Merovingians were descended from the tribe of Benjamin or the 12th tribe according to some of the information that I've been able to find about them.

There is the story of a Levite who was traveling through the territory of one of the twelve tribes of Israel, that of Benjamin.  In his travels, however, he was allegedly assaulted, and his concubine ravished, by worshipers of Belial -- a variant of the Sumerian mother goddess.  The Levite demanded vengeance for the atrocity, and at a council of the twelve tribes, the Benjamites were instructed to deliver the malefactors to justice.   

The Benjamites refused to do so, and undertook, by force of arms, to protect the "sons of Belial".  One might suspect the alleged assault was a put-up job to chastise the goddess worshipers.  But in either event, it turned out badly, as the result was a bitter and bloody war between the Benjamites and the remaining eleven tribes.  In the course of hostilities, a curse was pronounced on any man who gave his daughter to a Benjamite.  When the war was over, however, and the Benjamites virtually exterminated, the victorious Israelites repented of their malediction -- which, however, could not be retracted. 

DarmonVing posted information about the Phoenician's transporting the Hopi to America and they also transported the Benjamites somewhere. rolleyes.gif

It should be remembered that the Tribe of Benjamin had been singled out for a very special and exalted blessing, when in Deuteronomy 33:12, Moses pronounced blessings on the patriarchs of each of the twelve tribes.  Of Benjamin, Moses said, "The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders."  This symbolism later became a red cross between the shoulders.  This symbolism has carried down to modern times.

In the course of the war, many of the Benjamites left their country, fleeing in Phoenician ships.  It is believed that the Phoenicians also worshipped the mother goddess in the form of Astarte, and that the Benjamites revered the same deity.  The relevant question, however, is where did the Benjamites go?  In Greek myth, in the legend of the son of King Belus, one Danaus arrives in Greece with his daughters by ship.  His daughters are said to have introduced the worship of the mother goddess, which became the established religion of the Arcadians.  According to Robert Graves, the Danaus myth records the arrival in the Peloponnesus of "colonists from Palestine."  Graves also states that King Belus is in fact Baal, or Bel -- or perhaps Belial from the Old Testament.  It is also worthy of note that one of the clans of the Tribe of Benjamin was the clan of Bela.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward215.htm

Mary Maddalene was supposedly from the tribe of Benjamin and the founding Merovingian was one of her descendants.

Mary (Miriam) Magdalene is a name familiar to us because of her major, but contested, role in the foundation of Christianity. Less well-known is that suddenly, in the 13th century, it is claimed that Mary (Miriam) Magdalene is a descendant of the tribe of Benjamin. It is very difficult to find any substance for this claim, but it is possible that the claim is true. Virtually all the Jews at the time that Miriam Magdalene lived were descendants of either the tribe of Judah or the tribe of Benjamin. In Origins of Family Name Discovered in Middle-East we have already demonstrated that Mayoffs are descendants of the tribe of Benjamin, so presumably Miriam holds a place as a cousin on our family tree. Pregnant at the time of the crucifixion of her husband, Miriam left Israel after the crucifixion. The Greek Orthodox church argues that she emigrated to Ephesus. Located in modern day western Turkey. But is more widely believed that she fled further and settled in Gaul, which later became France.

Why is that important to the Mayoff legends? Because it is also claimed by some authorities that Mérovée, the founding Merovingian, is a descendant of Mary (Miriam) Magdalene! It is at this point, in the 5th century, where the blood lines joined. An unknown descendant of Merov married an unknown descendant of Mary (Miriam) Magdalene and her husband who was crucified. The couple had a son, Mérovée, ruler of France, with Paris as its capital.

http://www.mayoff.com/TheRealDaVinciCode.html

user posted image

This is one of the Merovingian artifacts that is from the Rennes-le-Château. If I'm not mistaken, there are serpents all over the artifact.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 236
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 29 2004, 12:32 PM
Quote Post
Who was Mary Magdalene according to the Scriptures?

St. Mary Magdalene is mentioned 12 times in the Gospels. She was healed of demon possession by Jesus (Luke 8:2), was present at the Crucifixion and the tomb and was sent by the Risen Jesus to the apostles to announce the Good News. Her feast day is celebrated July 22.

Who was Mary Magdalene according to Dan Brown?

Brown says Mary Magdalene was of royal blood, of the tribe of Benjamin, and Jesus' wife. According to Brown, after the crucifixion, Mary, pregnant with Jesus' child, moved to France and became the root of the Merovingian royal family.

He also says Jesus intended for Mary to be the head of his Church (celebrating the sacred feminine, remember) but that Peter wrested power from her, suppressed evidence of Jesus' real intentions and set into motion a 2,000-year conspiracy to demonize Mary Magdalene.
There are hints, of course, that Notre Dame is not the mother of Jesus, but Mary of Bethany AKA Magdalene a princess of the tribe of Benjamin, which is itself notorious for an outbreak of goddess-idolatry in the period of the Judges. That Mary may also be the one also known to the Gypsies of the south of France as one of the three 'Maries-de-la-Mer,' whom they call 'Sarah the Egyptian', the sun-burnt one.
The Merovingians were a Frankish dynasty that reigned from the fifth century to 751 A.D. They have become a great concern to conspiracy theorists because many of the mysteries connected with Rennes-le-Chateau, Father Sauniere, the Church of Mary Magdalene, and the Priory of Sion have been linked back to them.

Gerard de Sede, in a remarkable book called La Race febuleuse, claims that the Merovingians were descended from matings between extraterrestrials from Sirius and the Tribe of Benjamin in ancient Israel, and other notions about them are equally remarkable.

For instance, the semi-legendary founder of the dynasty, Merovech, allegedly sprang from a union of a woman with a sea-creature.

There are also claims that this family is linked back to another extraterrestrial race of Serpentine peoples.

I've also read in some places that the Merovingian's were thought to be direct descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. And others disagree saying that they possessed the blood of demonic entities. Many of the Merovingians died under mysterious circumstances.

More or less, the Merovingians do exist historically, just with a great deal of mystique surrounding their family name.

The Merovingians were a Frankish dynasty, their name was used in The Matrix.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (24) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0548 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild