Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Janets Breast - Superbowl, What was that on her nipple?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 09:18 PM
Quote Post
I know this is old, and I've been meaning to post for some time.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

She use to be such a pretty gal with sparkling eyes, I saw her in concert in the 90s as she cried and sang.

She is no longer the same person I remember.

Hale Berry is another gal who also seems to have lost her sparkle as well as Whitney Huston. I'm sure drugs have played a role but perhaps there's more to it involving the occult. (Reptilians??)

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 09:22 PM
Quote Post
Remember Hale Berry in Boomerang with Eddie Murphy?

She had such pretty eyes... now look at her in Swordfish.

Note: I do not fully trust these fortune city websites... use caution or discretion before clicking - run a firewall and have cookies and active X disabled

http://members.fortunecity.com/noops124/sw...e_berry0056.jpg

More Mature Images Below
http://members.fortunecity.com/noops124/fc...hale_berry.html

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 10:20 PM
Quote Post
"Intervention", a member at GLP lead me to this website.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

"As explained in Part 2 of the Time Code series, the notion of a meridian (i.e. a longitudinal line) has emerged as a key part of the ´ritual´ currently underway, symbolically linked to the ´foreshadowing event´ represented by Janet Jackson´s Super Bowl stunt earlier this year (Feb. 1).

It has much to do with the recent Transit of Venus which coincided with the week-long funerary proceedings following Reagan´s passing. The transit took place on June 8 at the edge of the Milky Way and very close to the Galactic Meridian (i.e. longitude 0°/180°).

Few days later on June 11 Venus actually crossed the Meridian, coinciding with the burying of Reagan down on earth which also simultaneously signaled the ´rise of Schwarzenegger´"

And more details here regarding the end of Mir (peace) and the Columbia shuttle.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/lucifer-timecode-2.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha
Liberal AC

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 11:33 PM
Quote Post
It's a decorative nipple shield. One of my old girlfriends used to be a dancer, lol, so I know what they are.

BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 06:29 AM
Quote Post
The nipple covering is an 8-pointed doo-dad that has occult meaning. It was touched on in the Azazel thread at GLP, but I can't remember what it signifies. The occult practitioners are big into symbology, and the 8-pointed star is one of their supertitious designs. I saw this SAME motif symbol, that Brit wore, being used as a logo for some European banking outfit while researching Juan Carlos, King of Spain, but couldn't find it again. This was no mere pastie.

It is my opinion that the signs and symbols we see are actually "messages" being sent between members of the occult. Innocent designs to us, but used by them as a coded "language" and as recognition of who they are among themselves.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 03:35 PM
Quote Post
It is my opinion that the signs and symbols we see are actually "messages" being sent between members of the occult. Innocent designs to us, but used by them as a coded "language" and as recognition of who they are among themselves.

BJ, I think you're right!

Thank you for your input.

I spent an hour last night reading the Goroadachi site and he has some good stuff there in regards to all the symbolism being played out right in front of our eyes.

Most of it stems from ancient Egypt.

Remember the movie "Desperately Seeking Susan" with Madonna?

Her leather jacket with the ALL-SEEING EYE on the back.

I believe it all ties in with the Babylon Brotherhood.
(Madeline Albright is a member)

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2004, 11:51 AM
Quote Post
PuPP, I've noticed that you have been mentioning some of the stage, movie, and athletic idols of notoriety. So many of these people have had some kind of makeovers, either dental, face lifts, or other. Is it possible (what isn't) that while under anesthesia, these folks may have been implanted? So "little" to give for a life of luxury and fame! Left on their own, they never would have reached the heights of "glory" they enjoy. My suspicions, of course.

BJ

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 189
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 11 2004, 04:48 AM
Quote Post
pupp, interesting, as i really have not been sure what to think of all about this either, .....

She use to be such a pretty gal with sparkling eyes, I saw her in concert in the 90s as she cried and sang.

She is no longer the same person I remember.

Hale Berry is another gal who also seems to have lost her sparkle as well as Whitney Huston. I'm sure drugs have played a role but perhaps there's more to it involving the occult. (Reptilians??)

this was an interesting take for me, especially with the bush write ups now about screening all but need to understand, i just really feel all, this is A BIG DEAL , A BIG FLAG, SOMETHING IS WAY OFF THERE AND PROBABLY JUST LOST SOME OF SIGNALS BEFORE, BUT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING... and cant remember if i wrote here or not about zyprexia and its hellacious effects on body and that is a bush et al scam, it causes diabetes type 2 in soooooooooo many, been there and do it every day as nurse and i see it. it is for real

and there are some pending legal suits i too have been watching those.

can go to goroadachi.com for more writeups on janets star et al, but i am begining to wonder about free expression there expecially with comets, et al. and guess most here figure i could barf over psyops of booth and bloke, but i do beieve in free speech still. and as i too was not able to sign on that board and had no help from goro guru just no happy camper with that. my old sign on before banned was ambernsuni, and never could figure why banned, but new was starlyte, guess with others claims of being bannished i wont be there too much........

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 226
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 21 2004, 01:34 PM
Quote Post
Rob Schneider has one of those too.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=U...hneider&spell=1

The fist one on the left on the top row and the one directly below it.

If you can't see them, I'll post them on my photobucket account.

I saw the larger of the two pics of him elsewhere, but I couldn't remember, so I Googled pics of him.

--------------------
On the wings of death by the hands of doom
By the darkest light from the darkest moon
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
For we stand as one tonight

On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light

--DragonForce "Valley of the Damned"

"Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Immortal land lies down in agony"

-- Blind Guardian "Nightfall"

"We are both kept in the dark and fed bullshit and seem to thrive on it."

-- Janeylou, and LJ buddy of mine. She's talking about mushrooms...but the quote seems to fit.
PMEmail PosterAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 21 2004, 04:08 PM
Quote Post
Here is something from the Azazel thread that might interest you concerning the 8-pointed star. For what it's worth:

The symbol of the "Octopus" is prevalent throughout the world and the movies. It is the "symbol of ANU", the summerian Anunaki god.... It consists of two crosses intersecting at a central point.... The symbol could be highly styleized and hidden. Once you know what it is and what it means you will see it everywhere. It is encoded in the mandala of the "eight fold path", it is encoded in Rome, at the Vatican, in the plaza, it is encoded in the British flag, it is encoded in the lotus flower of one of the royal houses of Samurai/Shoguns in Japan. The octopus is the Corporate Trademark, a symbol used by the descendants of Cain as a form of identyfying themselves to those whom they plan to conquer. They never initiate the first blow, however, they always manipulate, influence, or trick their targets into attacking them first becouse once someone attacks them then the "Curse of Anu" goes into effect and with his mark they conquer.

The Mark of Anu is the trademark of one of the gods of the Bible. Placing it on the breast of a woman whose nipple is pierced is a form of mockery. Only slaves and servants had their body parts piereced, it was a mark of servitude or slavery.

(Note: There is a clandestine group that meets with high gov't officials on Jupiter Island, off the coast of Florida, that is called "The Octopus", a sign used by the occult.)

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 21 2004, 04:30 PM
Quote Post
Aquatrhos, I saw the small image of Rob Schneider at the link you provided and it does appear to be the exact same type of symbol that is on Janets breast.

I tried to save the larger image but google errored me when I wouldn't allow their cookie and closed all my browsers. GRRRR

BJ, excellant info, thank you! You really seem to top off threads with such good additional information. Much appreciated!

The apt building a few doors down has an 8 pointed symbol on its walls.

Ever since I came across this symbolism stuff, I've been paying attn.

HMMMMMM

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 15 2011, 11:26 PM
Quote Post
I just realized the images I posted 7 years ago were hosted by mental stimulation. I gotta post them again... damnit!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:07 PM
Quote Post
I also realized I havn't had any donations in months... and months

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0400 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild