Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Einstein was a wise soul

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 22 2005, 08:01 AM
Quote Post
"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.

"Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty... We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive."

~ Albert Einstein

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 22 2005, 11:45 AM
Quote Post
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library."
~ Albert Einstein

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
~ Albert Einstein

"The problems we face today cannot be solved by the minds that created them"
~ Albert Einstein

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it"
~ Albert Einstein

"Few are those who see with their own minds and feel with their own hearts"
~ Albert Einstein

"I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgement on creatures of his own creation."
~ Albert Einstein

"My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment."
~ Albert Einstein

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 22 2005, 12:03 PM
Quote Post
Collection of Albert Einstein Quotes
Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein - Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement).
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html

user posted image

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details.

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

The only real valuable thing is intuition.

A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.

I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.

God is subtle but he is not malicious.

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility.

Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.

Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically.

The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.

Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible.

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity.

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.

Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!
No, this trick won't work...How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Yes, we have to divide up our time like that, between our politics and our equations. But to me our equations are far more important, for politics are only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation stands forever.

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.

If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.

The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge.

Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat.

One had to cram all this stuff into one's mind for the examinations, whether one liked it or not. This coercion had such a deterring effect on me that, after I had passed the final examination, I found the consideration of any scientific problems distasteful to me for an entire year.

...one of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless dreariness, from the fetters of one's own ever-shifting desires. A finely tempered nature longs to escape from the personal life into the world of objective perception and thought.

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest ... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
(Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2005, 01:20 AM
Quote Post
I see it as no coincidence of seeing this, having seen mega quotes from Einstein today~ peeking.gif

when I seen this... it just reassured me of the blessings here~
thanks~ cheers.gif

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2005, 08:01 AM
Quote Post
Great quotes, PuPP! thumbsup2.gif

I love how Einstein would sometimes show a wicked sense of humor. As in this one:

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice."

lol2.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Hello Impetuosity and Pupp and anyone else I missed smileNew4.gif

Einstein was a high functioning autistic. A much misunderstood so called affliction, which is totally right brain oriented. Einstein could remember the most complicated concepts but forget to put on socks. This preoccupation is focus, which autistics all have, some of the extreme individuals retreat into a world of their own, blocking out the outside world as to hurtful, loud and confusing. High functioning autistics range from the kind who cannot communicate to those like Einstein. The movie Rainman showed an extreme case but the same pattern of extreme focus are evident. Some, known as sevants are able to do complicated math in their head such as Rainman showed, some are barely able to communicate yet are musically gifted. Many minds the levels of genius are found in autistics. The wonderful side of autism in high functioning adults is their sweet dispostions and their child like view of the world. They are dreamers and imaginers as Einstein was, totally focusing on the cosmos, and filtering out the worlds mundane and callous views. They often gravitate to repeated actions such a twirling a rubber band around their wrist, or repeating phrases over as over or rocking back and forth, but not every autistic is even perceptible. Autistics have uncluttered minds, and the very thing that is called an affliction has proven to make for a more gentle and loving and spiritually connected human who seems to connect to the unseen forces of the muses and wisdom comes through these individuals who seem unspoiled and unaffected by the ego that is seen to rule so many.
............love and peace to all

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 27 2005, 11:28 AM
Quote Post
Very interesting, Tree. That must be where the idea of the absent-minded professor came from. Perhaps many of the world's most brilliant minds were autistic.

I have seen where the so-called Indigo Children have also been theorised to be at least mildly autistic or showing some autistic traits. Maybe there is a connection there, as well.

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 01:36 AM
Quote Post

Hello Impetuosity

The reason I know about this is that I am one of the them. smileNew4.gif
I had a woman read my posts and ask me if I was one and I said how could you tell on line and she said, the focus and attention to detail. We make other people upset when they ask us to lie and we can't. Since I read about Einstein I never let the world make me ashamed I never thought like they thought and now at this time I find so many more beginning to think like I have for decades.
We definitely don't have the ego standing between us and Intelligent Infinity. We just want to love everyone and get along. ......love to you smileNew4.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 30 2005, 02:20 AM
Quote Post
Asperger's syndrome is the name of this high functioning autism. It has a plethora of qualities for being such a "disfunction", as some refer it. I have thought of myself as someone with it, but am getting to a place where labels of myself, are somewhat of a deterrent, just a phase I am going thru in this point of time. Has to do with redefinition of who I am after my son's death.~
Focus is very important to those with this, I can find myself lost for hours in something that I am "into", wondering where in the world did the time go, when other times it seems to crawl by.
Anyhow, just contributing my opinions~ humbly so.

p.s. missed all on here, been lost in life's goings on for awhile~

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0466 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild