Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mandaens;21st Century Gnostic Survivors, One good thing from Iraq Invasion

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: May 1 2006, 01:08 PM
Quote Post
Steve Wilson's article on the oldest Gnostic sect still surviving, the followers of John the Baptist, the Mandaens.
http://phenomena.cinescape.com/0/editorial...d=0&obj_id=4786

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: May 1 2006, 11:53 PM
Quote Post
hello.gif Tex

Strange as it may seem, the biggest threat to the Mandaeans is now probably the freedom that they find in Western democracies.

Yes I believe the western world needs to respect others more. But sadly for their own selfish gain. They wont.

On the National Geographic Channel is "Secret Bible Week". And I have been glued to the Television. And funny enough I just watched The Knight's Templar. And references to the followers of John the Baptist as well scratchinghead.gif
Later on tonight there will be the "Rivals Of Jesus"He being called "Apollonius of Tyana", one of the preachers who rivalled Jesus.

I truely find all this very interesting. But yet mind blowing. blushNEW.gif

It took considerable pressure, for example, before the Iranians finally made it illegal for a Moslem man to rape a Mandaean woman, a law which was not passed until 1995. But it was Saddam Hussein who caused the greatest problems. Using the “divide and rule” method favoured by dictators, Hussein turned on many minorities and the pacifist Mandaeans were powerless to resist. Only one way of surviving seemed possible – escape
. wow2.gif I never knew that.

Thanks

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

dove2.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post
Though not quite as ancient as the Mandaeans, the Manicheans, a gnostic sect following Mani, a prophet from Babylon, left large libraries in Iraq and Iran. These have been found in recent times and may yet yield many of the secrets lost in the destruction of the Library of Alexandria. Alexandria was the intellectual/philosophical capital of the ancient world and I once read that the Industrial Revolution would have happened 1600 years earlier had the Library not been destroyed. Likewise, I feel certain that there are other caches, similar to Nag Hammadi to be found in the Libyan Desert; perhaps they already have. If Nag Hammadi and Qumran are any measure, it will be 30 years or more before anybody knows. Who knows how threatening this recent discovery of tablets at Ur will be? We can only hope the Germans and French will get them before the Americans do. As Philip K. Dick was fond of saying: The Roman Empire never ended. I think, Darkraveness, you will find further inquiries into Gnosticism not only mindblowing but liberating as well. dove2.gif

This post has been edited by Tex Arcana on May 2 2006, 06:38 AM

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
As Philip K. Dick was fond of saying: The Roman Empire never ended.

I came to that conclusion after visiting Valley Forge and viewing Americas monuments (Washington Monument - giant penis/obelisk) and other federal buildings with their columns all resembling egyptian, greek and roman architecture.

The evidence is in the architecture... from Egypt, to Greece, to Rome to America.... all connected somehow.

Darkraveness, I've also been watching the History Channels series on Holy Blood Holy Grail, the "alleged" bloodline of Mary Magdalane(sp) and Jesus.

Real fascinating stuff... but the most interesting thing is THERE IS NO HISTORIC EVIDENCE whatsoever for the bloodline or that Jesus Christ even existed.

IMHO, the gospels are not adequate or accurate history books and at best, much of the holy bible could fall into the same bin as greek/roman god mythology.

To me, the best parts of the holy bible are those which inform and educate me.

Like...

"The rich rule over the poor and the borrower is the lenders slave"
Proverbs

Tex, thanks for providing these various gnostic links. I plan to study up on the subject when I am feeling inspired and a sponge for knowledge again.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 06:25 PM
Quote Post
IMHO, the gospels are not adequate or accurate history books and at best, much of the holy bible could fall into the same bin as greek/roman god mythology.

Looks like you are familiar with the writings of Acharya S:

The Gnostics

From their own admissions, the early Christians were incessantly under criticism by scholars of great repute who were impugned as "heathens" by their Christian adversaries. This group included many Gnostics, who strenuously objected to the carnalization of their deity, as the Christians can be shown to have taken many of the characteristics of their god and godman from the Gnostics, meaning "Ones who know," a loose designation applied to members of a variety of esoteric schools and brotherhoods. The refutations of the Christians against the Gnostics reveal that the Christian godman was an insult to the Gnostics, who held that their god could never take human form.

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0457 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild