Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fleas Carrying Bubonic Plague, Found on dead squirrels in Boulder

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2007, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Fleas carrying Bubonic Plague were found in a field near Boulder's water treatment facility, health officials said Monday. There have been no cases of animals infected with the plague in Boulder. Sixteen dead squirrels have tested positive for plague in Denver, Aurora and Jefferson County. Most of those animals were found in Denver's City Park. Traps have been set up in the park to study the disease and dead animals. This is the first plague outbreak in the metro area in nearly 40 years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another animal has tested positive for plague in the Denver metro. A squirrel in Aurora is now the 18th animal to have the disease confirmed. Most of the squirrels have been found around City Park. That's where we found parents, and pet owners with plenty of questions. Health officials say the disease is spread by fleas that jump from animal to animal. And if they get on humans, people can get sick. Four contracted the plague last year in Colorado. One person died from the disease in 2004. Vets say cats are very susceptible to plague. Dogs are usually immune but can carry infected fleas inside the house. The best advice is to not touch dead animals, and to keep a close eye out for fleas on your pets. Early symptoms among pets include swollen lymph nodes and breathing problems.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kern County Department of Public Health has just learned that tests conducted on a domesticated cat from Hart Flat, California, have been confirmed positive for Yersinia pestis, the bacteria that causes plague. The Vector Control Section of the California Department of Health Services and the Kern County Environmental Health Department are collaborating with the Kern County Department of Public Health to investigate this case. There is no evidence of human infection at this time. Appropriate preventive steps including antibiotics have been recommended to protect those who may have been exposed to this cat. The infected cat is responding well to antibiotics. "Plague is still very much alive, although we may want to believe that it is an obsolete disease of the past," says B.A. Jinadu, M.D., M.P.H., Director of Public Health Services and Health Officer of Kern County. "The most effective weapons in fighting this disease are public awareness, education, and preventative measures to reduce the risk for exposure." Plague, infection with the bacteria Y. pestis, is endemic throughout the southwest United States, including much of Kern County. Each year numerous mammals, including domestic cats, are identified with evidence of infection with Y. pestis. Since 1990, the CDHS has documented evidence of plague infection in over 25 domestic cats in California.

Cats are believed to be the domestic species most susceptible to plague. As in humans, three clinical syndromes have been described: bubonic, septicemic, and pneumonic. Bubonic is the most common manifestation and is characterized by high fever (105-106 degrees F), lethargy, and swollen lymph glands, most commonly of the glands of the neck and under the jaw in cats but in the inguinal area in humans. Infected lymph nodes may spontaneously abscess and drain. Cats can pose a risk of plague transmission to humans. Because of the potential for transmission to humans, cats suspected of having plague should be hospitalized and placed in isolation. Persons having significant contact with a plague-infected cat, particularly cats with respiratory signs or draining abscesses should consult with their health care provider regarding the need for a prophylactic course of antibiotics. Local and state public health officials should be notified immediately of cases of plague diagnosed in domestic cats.

Disaster Events in WAP: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/wap2/

Peace bb theendisnighNEW.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2007, 06:51 AM
Quote Post
Cats are believed to be the domestic species most susceptible to plague. EmoticonWhiteCat.gif 

Bubonic is the most common manifestation and is characterized by high fever (105-106 degrees F), lethargy, and swollen lymph glands, most commonly of the glands of the neck and under the jaw in cats but in the inguinal area in humans.

Infected lymph nodes may spontaneously abscess and drain. ShockedMouse.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2007, 07:19 AM
Quote Post

Hiya Mark!

Don't you like CATS??? sadoriginal.gif

Peace bb upsetforgiven.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2007, 07:24 AM
Quote Post
waving.gif Hi Betty,
I have been feeding and caring for cats and kittens since I was about 3 or 4. Currently, I have 2 cats and both I rescued as stray kittens... they were sort of wild and still are.
lol2.gif
Pookie and Precious are their names.... both are males and I only let them outdoors if I am watching them.

I also feed many cats outside my front door. I am the catman -- and the cats all know it. I also rake up the mega amounts of cat poop out front of my neighbors door, as the outside cats never seem to go in front of my place.

So I guess you could say I love cats.
face.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2007, 10:10 PM
Quote Post
This could be bad...

Monkey dead from bubonic plague in Denver
Mon May 21, 2007
DENVER
(Reuters)
A Denver Zoo monkey has died of bubonic plague, apparently after eating a squirrel stricken with the disease, Colorado health and zoo officials said on Monday.

Five squirrels and a rabbit found dead on zoo grounds tested positive for the flea-borne disease in recent weeks, Denver Zoo spokeswoman Ana Bowie said.

Zookeepers on May 15 noticed the 8-year-old hooded capuchin monkey was lethargic, and the next day it was found dead in its enclosure. Zoo veterinarians sent tissue samples to a state laboratory where it was determined the animal died of the plague. The death was announced on Monday.

Zoo veterinarian Dave Kenny said that the risk of plague spreading to humans was extremely low but that visitors were being urged to avoid squirrels and rabbits.

"There are species in the zoo collection, especially monkeys, that could be susceptible to the plague," said John Pape, an epidemiologist with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

Bowie said none of the 17 other capuchin monkeys in the exhibit -- or any other animals at the zoo -- have shown plague symptoms. But as a precaution, all the capuchin monkeys have been moved to an inside enclosure and are being treated with a regimen of antibiotics, she said.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 9 2007, 05:28 AM
Quote Post

A 3 year old Bernalillo County boy has died of bubonic plague, marking the 1st fatal case of the disease in New Mexico in 2007. The state Health Department made the announcement on 7 Jun 2007. The city of Albuquerque's Environmental Health Department and the state Health Department are conducting an investigation at the boy's home in the East Mountain area to determine if there is any risk to [other] people. The boy was the 3rd plague case in New Mexico in 2007. The 1st, in late April 2007, was a man from San Juan County who recovered, and the 2nd was a woman from Torrance County who is still hospitalized.

Peace bb angryNEW.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 20 2007, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Hi Mark! Recieved this alert and thought of your cats neko.gif SimbaRunAni.gif EmoticonSimbafly.gif

Description:

Jefferson County-Jefferson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) announced today that a domestic cat in the Conifer area has tested positive for plague. It is not uncommon for cats to become infected with plague in an environment where plague is circulating. The cat is now under the care of a veterinarian. Dr. Jim Dale, DVM, Environmental Health Services Director said, "This is plague season in Colorado and everyone is reminded of the importance of keeping their pets from roaming free and using appropriate flea control products to minimize the risk of plague." Plague is a bacterium that is maintained in various species of rodents and rabbits and is transmitted by fleas. When an infected rodent becomes sick and dies, its fleas can carry the infection to other warm-blooded animals, including humans. People also can be exposed through direct contact with infected rodents, rabbits and cats. According to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, in 2006 there were four confirmed human cases of plague in Colorado, all of them received treatment and recovered. Public Health officials remind citizens to take the following precautions to protect their animals and their families from plague:

• Do not feed squirrels or other rodents. This brings them onto your property and in close contact with each other increasing the risk of disease transmission.
• Rodent-proof your houses and outbuildings.
• Don't let dogs or cats catch or eat squirrels.
• Do not allow pets to roam freely, and keep them treated for fleas according to a veterinarian's advice.
• Be aware of rodent and rabbit populations in your area and report sudden die-offs or multiple dead animals.
• Contact your physician if you develop a high fever or other plague symptoms following a fleabite or direct contact with dead rodents or rabbits.

Additional information on plague can be found on the department's Web site: http://health.jeffco.us or the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment at: http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/dc/Zoonosis/plague/index.html

Citizens are reminded to contact CO-HELP at 1-877-462-2911 to report a dead rodent or rabbit. For further information, please call Jefferson County Department of Health and Environment Zoonosis Program at 303-271-5775.

Peace bb flowerNEW.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 20 2007, 08:17 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Betty smileNew4.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0342 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild