Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (28) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Strange Objects/Entities at Queensland Australia, Videos and Photos

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 07:56 PM
Quote Post
coolies kyra:) ill check the link out now hun,the golden orbs are beautiful to watch an love to morph to the crescent shapes ufos in general from my observations ,im glad your seeing action/reaction (interaction)between you an it hun an if more people just looked up they would too really,country or city it doesnt matter bar im sure outrageous cases as the orbs go where they please.
Looking at the country you live in on a quick browse though seems you got pearly chances of some good clear sightings :)hope pupp doesnt mind as im not sure of politics on link posts but i put one up at
http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/gallery2/goldenorb.JPG
ill dig up a few more of that family type to post as well as find some streaming footage now this inline video thingy is goin ok an again to any that care to check the first one is on a page with the link
http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/sylphs.html
hope ya dont mind pupp but i am sending them dancing girls over with a lil something eXtra ,XXX tra but shhhhHHH dont bandy it about ull get all the cheapo friends suddenly arrive at the door for a beer with pocket fulls of coinage ready to slip god knows where to the dancin girlys LOL....okies goto jet but great to hear Kyra n hope ya get time to just sit back,relax n enjoy the twinkles for the beauty that they are,laters all miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 21 2005, 04:59 PM
Quote Post
what a difference does it make to the dead,the orphans,and the homeless,wether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?..Mahatma Ghandi miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 21 2005, 05:27 PM
Quote Post
Hi Mag
Saw my first orb sunday night, flit through the clouds, across a snow covered farm field, while I was havin' an after dinner smoke outside.
A perfect blue circle, it did some wickedly quick hoop-de-doos throught the moon lit clouds for about 5 secounds, and was gone. It went in and out of the cloud banks several times in that time.

Up this way the the first nations folk say that bears travelled as little balls of blue light.
The people here were called the People of the Bear, I am Metis myself.

I claim to have been visited all my life, but that was my first sky anomoly, or UFO.
What are these orb thingies thought to be down your way?

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 21 2005, 06:35 PM
Quote Post
Dan i take it ure american indian or have bloodlines tracing back too?id never heard of the bear cultural story about the orbs an would love to hear the defined version,down here the stories on orbs are only related to what we call here the "min-min"lights..aboriginals known of them long time ,europeans since colonization having seen them also the min-mins are thought of to be cheeky,sometimes leading people astray with there allure,not necessarilly regarded as harmfull or malevolent though.size wise the min-mins are seen mainly as smaller orbs much like fairy-lights wich spin an whirl along pathways ,roads,tracks ,around homes ,generally thought of as elemental types but the min-mins have been known to change size to that wich we nowadays call orbs....i recently heard of a young man who in his backyard held these orbs in the fairy form in the palm of his hand,his mrs walking outside came to see them where they stayed for sometime being observed by the couple until gently spinning upwards to the skys..having had personal experiences ranging in all scenarios i can say the larger ones are no different,still cheeky in nature just larger,the neon blue type i lurveee!real pretty things i have some on site in streaming vid form an still shots ,the streaming vid footage on blue orbs is worth a peek ,you can see what iive come to call there "auric signatures"but basically the orb u saw from a distance shot on fixed tripod,fixed apperature an focus very close up,the incandescent flickers of the inside of them is both beautiful as well as being a way of identifying them,like i dunno,how a marine biologist can name a shark or whale from a nick,graze,old scar on the body so can the signatures of the orbs show individuality,what interests me is if u had the chance to film it close up,would it be one i recognized here etc...james gilliland an i currently share views in regards to these similarities etc,allot being similiar,some things varying .if you research "min-mins" though im sure ull find enough in folklore an more to specify the aussie meaning of thed orb/lights an thankyou for sharing ,theyre coolies hey:)i find can never get enough watching them really,standing before your eyes are things that defy teachings deep grained in us as people from as early junior science.peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 22 2005, 05:11 PM
Quote Post
heres a quote with depth from an ol aussie hero from times past "ned kelly"
...........*Ive seen raindrops turn into stone that defy gravity*...............
big *smiles*theres a man that spent time in nature an even if wasnt directly his,hot damn the writer knew hes sh*t smileNew4.gif
lets mesh that with somethin biblical for fun ,
..........Raindrops are Arc-Angels ,messengers from the heavens that bring love to our world................
see whatever we call god ,the "all that is"i suppose ive always named the big fella/lassy...left us gingerbread trails of truth along the path since time began ,even when the scum that we know as the subtle oppressors lead us astray they cannot but help to unknowingly leave traces behind themselves,for what are they but serving a role ,all beit a crap one in this grand plan of the "all that is",an so its up to us with all the vigilence we can muster with what energy we each individually have to pick up the pieces an slowly but surely walk the long an sometimes lonely pathway back home smileNew4.gif)
years ago i met a man called "grandfather morning owl"a ceremonial indian teacher an formerly a vedanta monk 28yrs where he spent his time researching christs real grave,an amazing man obviously but i asked him back then if he had anything to say to people what would it be ,he replied an i quote directly for his "Message to Humanity".........in answer to the question what do you think is the most important message for our time ?....i would have to say a return to sacredness and an awakening of the compassionate heart,starting with the individual emotional healing ,is the hope for rebalancing planetary ills.Societies are made up of individuals and everything starts with the spiritual and emotional healing of each person "...GrandFather Morning owl.....
having been fortunate enough to share time with this soul i thought maybe those here at pupps may like to soak his words in,an as you all walk the path to the true reality i say its not to quibble as to how each individual reaches that goal ,but to give thanks to the many ways were able to get there:),peace all miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 22 2005, 10:41 PM
Quote Post
ok hope ya dont mind Pupp i just uploaded a really good piece of footage,7mins long the orb morphs into the starjet,the footage of course not dvd quality as is here from original but it gives more than the idea it aint quantaslol...quad style or 4pointed it flys direct over my head ,the first of 2 one after the other,so big it actuallly took a couple of weeks to soak in ,roughly twice the size of a jumbo jet(747)the 1st,its 11meg but inline video means that instead of fully downloading for us poor people on dialup the video mini loads from the website to the browser page so make a coffee an wait 5 or ten its VERY worth it people ,some shorter vids of portions from the larger footage will be ready soon but i really urge any that like a decent what the fook was that vid to take a peek.

user posted image

...the image here is one takin from the streaming footage an i hope any that like a decent weird ufo /orb like this ,in the future workin on clearer stuff but its not often any get to see the orb morph to starjet in any form so again to those interested take a peek its worth it an i hope it stimulates the questions:) the link is http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/ThroughStars.html
or its on front page of site under through stars ,a short term home just to get it up,if any want the smaller mini clips just holler an ill try get them goin quicker ,peace all... miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 23 2005, 10:42 PM
Quote Post
Since the Mount Ida Vortex started on February 17, 2005, the strength of the vortex has varied between ten degrees and four degrees deviation. The period of the variation is about four days, I will need more cycles to plot a more accurate graph. It is not a sine wave. On February 27, 2005, the deviation increased three degrees in five hours and remained at eight and nine degrees deviation for forty hours. During that peak three earthquakes happened off the west coast of Vancouver Island.

The strongest earthquake was 4.9. On March 1, 2005, the deviation dropped from 8 to 4 degrees in less than an hour. That minimum lasted a day and returned to eight degrees deviation on March 2, 2005. On a rough graph, the cycle looks like a "square wave". In electronics, a square wave is a simple on-off-on-off cycle, but since the deviation is never turned "off" there is a more complex action happening. There are also smaller cycles buried within the four day cycle.

The Okanagan/Shuswap has a large fault line underlying the lakes, but there are few earthquakes. The largest are about 4 on the Richter Scale. Mount Ida is an old volcano which at one time many have stood as high as 10,000 feet but is now less than half that height due to repeated ice ages rounding off its cinder cone. The highest point is the 5400 foot west peak which is a basalt/pumice dyke two miles west of the volcanic ash east peak. The east peak, composed of softer material, is now 4900 feet.

The vortex appears to be four miles in radius centered on the magmatic plug beneath the east peak. I initially guessed that the vortex was smaller, one hundred yards in diameter, similar to the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill Oregon. Performing a Google search on the Oregon Vortex, it still exists and covers about 3/4 of an acre. Tom Brokaw of NBC News reported on the vortex in 2003.

Without surveying equipment and sensitive magnetometers, it is hard to plot the extent of the Mount Ida Vortex. My house is located is nearly four miles due north of the east peak and on a bench on the edge of the mountain. The vortex "wall" is just north of our house. The fluctuations in magnetic intensity also makes the plotting of the "wall" difficult.

The Adam's Lake First Nation's tribe have much to say about Mount Ida. There are legends about a doorway opening up to the inner world once every Fall and people of the inner world coming out and telling tribe members about the coming winter. Also green orbs of light are seen when the doorway is open. Most UFO sightings in the Shuswap Lake region are at Notch Hill near Tappen BC, fifteen miles northwest of Mount Ida. Several years ago, a man saw a number of green lights coming out of Mount Ida. Brian Vike of hbccufo@telus.net , reports the southern interior of British Columbia has had a great increase in UFO sightings over the past couple of years. As this vortex event started in late winter, it may or may not be part of the Fall doorway to the inner world legend. Regardless of the UFO reports and Indian legends, there is an extremely strong magnetic field pulsating from Mount Ida.

I have no idea on the dates and durations of previous vortex events. No doubt the current magnetic anomaly is not unique. This sort of magnetic phenomena is unexplained in textbooks. It is a magnetic tornado totally different from magnetism used in electric motors. As this vortex cycle started spontaneously and there is no apparent seismic/magmatic activity under Mount Ida, it is most likely either a tributary affect of the planetary magnetic field or a hyperdimensional free-energy event.

MagIndi, I thought this seems similar to what you've been experiencing so I posted it here. Have you taken any compass readings in your area to see if there are anomalies? Mount Ida looks very much like a pyramid too btw.Heres a link to see mt Ida, British Columbia,Canada. http://www.bivouac.com/MtnPg.asp?MtnId=547. Also some interesting native legends abound in the area. sun.gif satchmo.

PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 24 2005, 04:45 AM
Quote Post
hey satchmo,
nodstar here...
corrrr! you do live in a nice place... beautiful pic!!!
Yep! sure does look like a pyramid formation, only gindis has
gum trees all over it,not snow....
Funny you should mention magnetic vortices,I was going to mention it on the orion thread.... not far from magindis, theres a place called
MT HYPAPAMEE, known to the locals as ''the crater'' due to its being,
the remains of an ancient volcano.
Whilst visiting, last year, a mutual friend of ours,was giving me a lift home
one nite,and pulled up at the intersection at ''the crater'' an said 'check this out',
put the car into nuetral gear and proceeded to roll UP the hill!
Whatcha think nod??
Well it had been a holiday full of events, that defied explanation..
The only answer i could think of,was that,maybe it was something
to do with reverse magnetic polarities..
It seems, satchmo,that the info in your post, goes a long way,
towards an explanation.
I can just see magindi now..digging out his ''acme magnetometer kit"
and heading off into the wild blue yonder to ''take a reading''!
Thanks so much for the info, an keep us posted!
peace, love, n, mungers..... nod MARVINMARTIANBlink.GIF

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 24 2005, 10:14 AM
Quote Post
*waves to noddy* an wispers i wanna one a them Magnatmoeter thingys ,i heard they make ya last longer in bed!*scratches head*or ws that ,uh...LOL YA man i see specs where you live again show the necessary conditions for the annomlies ,thought u mighta had more but my question is do you have extreme volcanic activity of large proportion,lavatubes etc under ya?or just average activity?it factors in fairly big on a few levels from mineral deposits washed out an or formed over time etcetc,including basalt ,granite etc ,heres one for fun,find a good clump of basalt/igneous rock man,grab a sledgy(lge hammer) an give it some ,as the piece inevitably gives up an splits take a peek inside the guts carefully ,dont be surprised to find things like (eg from my observations)single or sometimes up to a few ,an only a few!tiny tiny hair like strands of moss,whats say for a guess that moss has camped quietly waitin for the day to come when it breathes the air an returns to active life/duty...not just incredible given the fact our asses cant hold breathe 30secs in the bathtub let alone thousands of years in stone ,but wander over to NASA our caring friends of humanitylol an refresh yaself on the microbrial research nasa actively study an ask yaself why would they,well its cause without tellin the cattle(thats us apparentlylol)theyve twigged to the truer reality of these single celled lil fellas havin as much noggin as our much raved tesla;)an these lil "unobtrusive"an unsung heroes;)ull find are as much a factor in the magnetic annomolies as anything ,with further research im sure linking folklore stories back to these quiet lil treasures.the folklore /legend stuff unfortunately livin in this world weretaught to not really respect those views but in all reality an our heart of hearts knows we should cause they wernt sayin it for no reason,even at times if the storys there to only teach the faint lesson it is still always the quiet teacher:)now as im knacked today an didnt get as much time as woulda liked to scan ure country the other factor that will clinch it is water,running water ,both rainfall produced an artesian well stored?if thats the case an you have runoff forming enough to give mouth end of the water some descent movement at ill bet coinciding periods in the year then the forces at work are crystal orientated ill bet my ol dears titties on itlol,tie some of these things in to be brief an obviously ure no slouch with the thinkin cap;) what ya got is a magnetic force "naturally"lol occuring giving rise to a base that renews on cycles due to ya earthy forces ,an at times other phenomena being able to tap these sources freely an cleanly as is there unique understanding an communication with.....to produce via polarization of opposing crystal faces partly as necessary to generate initial force also to act as a "dampener"for some byproducts that chiefly represent problems only via the visual phenomena more than anything as would give it away to the commonfolklol (auric lights not at the ice caps might start lips talkin an brains thinkin;)ie polarization of well placed crystal faces will act much like our camera lens an apperature settings effectively dulling the "reaction period"..bear with me lol,to the actual real process of creating the free energy giving string of elements we know as H3o,using a magnetised polarization process to initiate what wed call organic cold fusion to produce the wanted result being aformentioned H30.......by products left behind are safe as ,minimal residue ,source components still active ,healthy an reusable infinately with nothin more than at times the odd waft of ozone an a lil photoflash lightning night without any real weather to give reason for it;)....side tangents also worth mentioning are the "names"of surrounding places,areas an industries ,none of wich will be coincidence when the similarities an knowlegde/truth start to roll with momentum just like water plummets over the fall with ever growing force,its all linked man,were all linked even geographically,the outside medium of the material trully a living expression of the inner left hemisphere ,spiritual concepts an thought,damn man wish could talk more bout the lat/long details but im sure ive raved n prattled on enough madman babble for now from the now very leepy magindi,thanks man for the post is very helpfull connecting dots on my trudge through the murk to clearer waters:)maybe one day if havent bored ya brainless we may get time to match some thoughts on the specs of degrees an minutes as without doubt another clue lays waitiin there for us to possibly understand,so cheers dude an thanks again!to cut the mustard man ure a fuellin up depo for life thats been here well before our folklore was a baby in nappys,an they got a thirst for h30 :)this said only if as mentioned earlier the water source factors are there as described or somewhat like,ive takin the gamblewith me mums ol titties(not a big gamble ,not losinmuch eh) an thrown the dice you do to bet its fair to assume a lil research in the direction proposed is valid enough to ponder,okies gotoooo goooooooo,an ya know a tired magindi is a norti magindi lol ,peace all miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 24 2005, 09:57 PM
Quote Post
MagIndy, you are such an interesting person. You have so much to share that I/we can learn from.

wow2.gif

heartthrob.gif

Dan, Nodstar, and satchmo....very cool!

teleport.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 26 2005, 08:11 AM
Quote Post
blushNEW.gif aww thanks hun but ims just a widdle magindi ,shy an unnasumingly trying to make my way through this Norti world lol..im glad if anyone gets anything from these pages even if an mainly im sure from the subconscious recognition of the shapes that translate to messages from within the orbs representing our inate yet genetic knowledge an links of communication that inherently comes with or as a byproduct from that,id just like to get the expressions they have here out to any that wanna listen to there subtle yet strong messages for us all,...i have thought more than a few times to put all thats been shown in near 5yrs down in abook,but naww it seems im best just doin what im doin although the atlantis /lemurian story thats come from sharing time with the orbs /ufos is damn interesting from the viewpoint thats been shown to us here....anyhoos i thought id leave with a cute orb takin back a lil while,not one of the better ones of it but my impressions see the shape within as a cute smiley face,i get a giggle ,now theres a true orby smiley face!!:))peace all miner.gif user posted image

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 26 2005, 08:19 PM
Quote Post
Orion still really activated i decided to go through some footage around the series of the 3nights in a row ,a single snap of a ufo buzzin about as one other flew through the centre of orion took my eye an so i just made a quick page of the original pic with an enlarged view underneath where within that ive zoomed/magnifyed it 2wce more ,an interesting craft,seen it before over the years now.nothing more than that bar the page also leads to the footage where ive spliced all3nights together in one video that plays inline ,or on the webpage to shorten downloads for us peasant modem /dial clients...the separate videos of each night 1 ,2 an 3 can be found here at Pupps on page one of this queensland ufos subject page .
http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/orionzoom...eworionufo.html

above link will navigate you to the above mentioned page to any that find these ufo/orbs an the orion interaction at all interesting ,peace all. miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2005, 11:39 PM
Quote Post
Satchmo
Your link actually states that Mt Ida is 10400 feet high.
I could not find info on a volcano there, but I am sure that you know this to be true.
Regardless,
I am fascinated that the "vortex" appeared on Feb..17? this year,
"over the magmatic plug"
as I go in the mountains around the Okanagon fishing , south of that area.
Did you have instruments that picked it up, or is it something that you see?

The reports of orbs form Mt Ida, could be possibly a ball lightning phenomena
stimulated by the "magnetic intensity " you reffered to?

I remember the Mexican jet that was chased by 12 orbs that appeared on radar only.

Ball lightning is a real phenomena that travels, moves, glows, etc.
Alien lifeforces that are exhibiting life as light energy, may be another possibility indeed.

Ball lightning is a phenomena that Russian scientists
are investigating in relation to cold fusion.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 12:43 AM
Quote Post
you can bet ure ass its fusion,organic cold fusion to be clearer,heres a sketch just wacked together to give some clues ,its all about,geographics ,geology,atmospherics etc etc,thats why the russians study it,cause its real an valid study,not the impossible theory some physicists claim.the pic attached u may notice as a classic over the years,heres an idea why........sorry to intrude just damn glad too watch people stick it all together ,an want to add what i know all will find along this particular path of realization,because its all the same truth so to speak ,no matter where along the pathways we come from,the same truth,the same resulting answers,peaceuser posted image

having forgotton to add that (in relation to pic/organic cold fusion) as the process is changed in the final steps the polarity of the electric screen around the chamber is reversed ,allowing the molecules to reassemble an in a nut shell the origninal hydrogen an oxygens reforms so we see the "woosh"as it falls back to the source it came left without damage an reusable time n time again...cool stuff really ,damn shame NASA continue to bullsh*t us its impossible.now if yas thought that a lil off the subject i can only say i added as its a few that use the technique,one mob beein the Orions
miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2005, 11:06 PM
Quote Post
within the next day or two im about to upload something that people can believe or not ,but i feel that time will tell our story here regardless of if others have the wisdom to listen now,for over a year weve had a variety of "visitors" ,ranging in physical forms the first an strongest still really hit home when up the road talking to a friend one night his young lad about 13 at the time opened up a convo about a dream he was having that reoccured,now a day before this id said to my partner shi*t ive been putting this one thing off but a female entity had been visiting now a long time,deeply inground into the country,an much older than what one could term a ghostly spirit her form is expressed literally on the rocks an in the landscape of the immediate country around me an these ufos,an as chance would have winkNEW.gif this was the lady in the young lads dreams ,the connection blew me away as i was featured in this dream strongly also an so it gave me the strength to take the time an step through some fear to open to this being .
intense murals at times over 15ft high of such purity artists have told me from the things ive shown them its unbelievable an would take them very long amounts of time to reproduce such is the complexity of the pictures.she talks,she walks ,an to date ive stood close to her but not touched ,for 2 reasons ,one its obvious ,2 i dun wanna flinch when my hand feels whats very obviously there....im not claiming im a telepath but she speaks from this point via a clear mind contact even though she has lips to breathe.my interpretations of these events an stories shes told i havent expressed to anyone but a handfull of people,less......but i can say this being is older than our history goes back,one of her many forms in the feminine shes also known as many other things through our historically documented past ...
choosing to be recognized at least for now to me as one called "..morenee'.."i will post a series of pages to introduce another aspect to the orbs an ufos,one thats as hand in hand with ufos like our friendly gov ops.
with nodstars help weve put together enough to get any interested started on this tangent path of truth ,the rest of the story an understanding comes as one walks the path of remembering ,suffice to say for now another of morenee's forms was what our history once remembered as "The fates" or "The furies",our history remembers this one from times as far back an further than greek mythological legends.until now ive refrained from expressing the other aspects to this phenomena,these annomolies in our lives here but i feel regardless of peoples judgment that its time to give some of this story been told here now nearly 5years,if only for one person who may read this an who i may never meet to find some meaning in this an continue the task at hand ,so when complete wich is very soon ill post the links to pages an something here to allow any that find themselves drawn to sit ,listen an remember if they so choose,morenee is what one would call a "tri entity"an the introduction is narrated by another tri-entity ive known many years in my life named "Damascus"i force none of this on anyone an only offer to any that are drawn in interest a viewpoint from outside of our own earthly perspectives, peace all. miner.gif peace2.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Topic OptionsPages: (28) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0465 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild