Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> DNA Discoveries Explain Human, 'Paranormal' Events

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 06:47 AM
Quote Post
It was not Dr Burisch nor anyone from the Burisch threads.

But he is a poster from GLP.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 06:57 AM
Quote Post
Oh...I thought you were talking about Dr. Dan.

I am learning to protect myself from invasive remote viewers.

They don't need our permission to look.

That is why remote viewers are sought for by alphabet agencies, etc. If permission had to be given first for them to look...what would be the point? No one would agree to it.

jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 07:35 AM
Quote Post
the sefer
thats funny or at the very least humerous

One over three, three over seven, and seven over twelve, and all of them are bound, one to another

Three: Each one stands alone. Seven are divided, three opposite three, with a decree deciding between them. Twelve stand in war: three who love, three who hate, three who give life, and three who kill. The three that love are the heart, the ears and the mouth; the three that hate are the liver. the gall bladder, and the tongue.

bile

A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats. Also called gall1.

Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.

The end products of cholesterol utilization are the bile acids, synthesized in the liver.

Within the liver the carboxyl group of primary and secondary bile acids is conjugated via an amide bond to either glycine or taurine before their being resecreted into the bile canaliculi. These conjugation reactions yield glycoconjugates and tauroconjugates, respectively. The bile canaliculi join with the bile ductules, which then form the bile ducts. Bile acids are carried from the liver through these ducts to the gallbladder, where they are stored for future use.

# 3. they facilitate the digestion of dietary triacylglycerols by acting as emulsifying agents that render fats accessible to pancreatic lipases.

http://web.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking/cholesterol.html

secretin

Peptide hormone of gastrointestinal tract (27 residues) found in the mucosal cells of duodenum. Stimulates pancreatic, pepsin and bile secretion, inhibits gastric acid secretion. Considerable homology with gastric inhibitory peptide, vasoactive intestinal peptide and glucagon.

bile acid 3alpha-sulfate sulfohydrolase

<enzyme> Used for determination of serum 3alpha-sulfated bile acids; converts 3alpha-sulfated bile acids into 3beta-hydroxy bile acids

Registry number: EC 3.1.6.-

Synonym: 3alpha-sulfated bile acid sulfohydrolase, ba-3s sulfohydrolase
bile acid 7alpha-dehydratase

<enzyme> Enzyme in the bacterial bile acid 7alpha-dehydroxylation pathway

Registry number: EC 4.2.1.-

Synonym: c24 bile acid 7alpha-dehydratase, ba7alphad, baie gene product

Bilestone

A calculus formed in the gall bladder or its ducts.

We currently offer three arrays:
Mouse PancChipM5.0

The Mouse PancChip M5.0 contains over 13,000 mouse cDNAs chosen for their expression in various stages of pancreatic development, many of which are not found on commercially available arrays. Many of these clones where chosen to represent every assembly found to be expressed in the pancreas by sequence analysis of Consortium Libraries EPConClones. In addition, well characterized probes amplified from full-length sequence verified transcripts known to be involved in pancreas development and pathways relating to glucose homeostasis are included. Note that > 90% of the elements on the PancChip M5.0 are also expressed in liver, making this array useful for investigators interested in hepatic metabolism. The high level of homology between mouse and rat genes also makes this array suitable for use with tissues or cells derived from the rat.
Human PancChip H1.0

Similar to the Mouse PancChip M5.0, the Human PancChip H1.0 contains over 12,000 cDNAs known to be expressed in the pancreas/islets. In addition, well characterized probes amplified from full-length sequence verified transcripts known to be involved in pancreas development and pathways relating to glucose homeostasis are included.

http://www.cbil.upenn.edu/EPConDB/Chips/pancChip.shtml

Pancreatic secretions
Secretions from the pancreas contain enzymes, electrolytes, and buffering agents. As in saliva, bicarbonate and phosphate give the pancreatic juice a distinctly alkaline nature (pH 7.5 - 8.0). Trypsin, chymotrypsin, carboxy- and amino-peptidases, lipase, and ribonucleases are all produced by the pancreas. Enterokinase, an enzyme produced by the small intestine, acts on trypsinogen from the pancreas, converting it to active trypsin. Trypsin is an endopeptidase which digests proteins at the carboxyl end of arginine and lysine; two dibasic amino acids. Trypsin also plays a major role in activating chymotrypsin from chymotrypsinogen, its respective zymogen. Chymotrypsin is another endopeptidase. Like pepsin, this enzyme cleaves proteins on the carboxyl side of the three aliphatic amino acids, tyrosine, phenylalanine, and tryptophan, as well as methionine. In addition, chymotripsin cleaves at the amino acids, histidine and asparagine. Chymotrypsin also has some coagulative properties on milk.

Carboxypeptidases and aminopeptidases, also constituents of pancreatic secretion, are exopeptidases, which means they digest peptides from the ends. Other functions attributed to pancreatic products include: 1) the further breakdown of starch by pancreatic amylase, 2) the breakdown of other carbohydrates by sucrase, maltase, lactase, and other saccharidases, 3) digestion of nucleic acids into nucleotides by polynucleotidases, 4) digestion of purine-containing nucleosides into adenine, guanine, and hexose sugars by nucleosidases, and 5) the breakdown of lecithins into glycerol, fatty acids, phosphoric acid, and choline by lecithinases.

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
Kyra, that kind of permission as I understand it is not asked or given on a 3D conscious level.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 09:36 AM
Quote Post
Kyra, that kind of permission as I understand it is not asked or given on a 3D conscious level.

Thessa, nothing personal, of course...but I am not buying that, either. I have been reading up on it, off and on for 6 mos., and there are remote viewing eithics that are to be followed. Of course, following those ethics is up to the remote viewer.

I found this at one site.

"View unto others as you would have others view unto you."

heartthrob.gif

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 06:06 PM
Quote Post
Hi Kyra,

Thanks for sticking to your guns on the ethical issue

'What is not given freely, in a gesture of love, cannot be taken'

Otherwise we are disobeying laws just as they are

Hope the information was useful, protective entities can instill these protections, if required. Love and intent is not learned, it is within us.

Peace & hugs.gif

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
Kyra
They don't need our permission to look.

Thessa

It appears to me that you two are basically saying the same thing.

But carry on.

I won't bother you again.

face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 07:35 PM
Quote Post
Hoy PuPP,

While we are in agreement that remote viewers can view whatever they like, it is Kyra's view (and mine), that it is spiritually unethical to perv on us without our permission, whereas Thessa feels that we are asked permission to view, but on the soul level. I think we should be aware consciously, of this 'spying', otherwise it's just stealing info, or perving, regardless of whether they say 'It's for your own good' (Always be suspicious of people who utter those words.)

Peace

pinkelephant.gif

"In PuPP We Trust !"

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 07:36 PM
Quote Post
Hope the information was useful,

Yes, very helpfull and explained very well. flowerNEW.gif

Thanks again to you and Mrs. Ganesh! hugs.gif heartthrob.gif

Pupp, what I am saying is, that if a remote viewer wanted to view me...they can look invasively, without my having a choice in the matter. I don't agree that I am agreeing/giving permission to the viewing on a higher conscious level. I understood Thessa's quote to mean that the person being viewed agreed to the viewing on a higher conscious level, even though on the 3D level the person is not conscious of agreeing to the viewing. But, if I misunderstood Thessa, I know Thessa will help me understand.

If I did understand Thessa correctly, as to how she understands remote viewing...I disagree with this teaching, because I have read the same on a couple of remote viewing sites. But, most that I have clicked into have taught remote viewing ethics, teaching against invasive remote viewing.

Mr. and Mrs. Ganesh have helped me to understand better how to protect myself from invasive remote viewers.

tinkerbellemoticon.gif

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 08:05 PM
Quote Post
it is spiritually unethical to perv on us without our permission

I totally agree... but they do.

I don't like it or appreciate it when my mind or presence is invaded against my will.

Ya know it really sucks when I'm sitting here naked with my Victoria Secrets catalogue and someones perving on me.

(... well not really naked, I got socks on.)

face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 02:48 AM
Quote Post
In the case of RV, specially if we consider itís mainly used by tptb and related, ethics is just a fancy way to say going as far as you can without risking to lose you RV capabilities. Higher ďethicsĒ would take good care of that.

But that is the perception we have while existing in a physical world where we perceive everything just by the physical sensory senses. But if we consider multidimensionality (simultaneous existence on several dimensions) our existence goes way beyond what we can perceive on a conscious physical level.

We would also need to consider that we donít have an integrated mind meaning several layers of our mind are separated from each other without any connection between them or even awareness that those others layers exist. Going a bit further we can also consider that each one of those separated parts is aware of the dimensional world that corresponds to it and as so have a simultaneous existence in those worlds.

We are conscious of the physical world that surrounds us because we are here talking with each other using the part of the mind that corresponds to the physical world, using concepts we learned in this physical world, using a physical body like is required in this physical environment and so on.

Most people have great trouble to consider this kind of explanation because they are to much attach to a concept of existence which focal point is the physical body. While it is perfectly understood, after all itís the perception we all learned, it is also a detrimental condition to help us understand how deep we are controlled. Soul level and spirit level are just parts of our mind and shouldnít have any kind of religious connotation whatsoever.

The same way the physical level of the mind is linked to the physical world, other levels of the mind are linked to other worlds where we have other kinds of awareness. Because we donít have a conscious awareness of those parts of the mind we call them unconscious, being those unconscious parts way bigger than the conscious one.

Itís like to have a room full of people each one from a different country speaking a different language and no one speaking the language of another. They all have separate lives without being able to share their experiences with others because thereís no one able to translate the different languages. If the room has no windows or any kind of light and if people are carefully put in a way they can't sense others they can only perceive themselves.

That doesnít mean, that while on a physical existence (the one we recognize as here and now on planet Earth with this body and all else we recognize as pertaining to our being) we canít access those other areas of the mind. What it means is that the large majority doesnít or even knows those areas of the mind exist.

If we donít know those areas of the mind exist how can we do anything to access them? We donít. But others do.

There are several tragic aspects to the human condition. One fundamental is precisely the fact we have our mind divided into several pieces without not also a link between them but above all a way to translate different perceptions into a coherent and perceptible existence.

Full consciousness means to have all those separate parts of the mind integrated and interconnected into a coherent whole. While we donít have that full consciousness those who are able to access a bit more than others are in a vantage point to control those who donít even know about these things.

If we had full consciousness we would also have access to all kinds of scientific, spiritual or whatever knowledge there is and that is kept from us. But that way we would also realize in what kind of world we are living and would like to make some changes... For those in control that would not be an acceptable thing.

This is an expanded explanation of the concept of Mind. Thereís much more to know about the structure and functioning of sentient minds, and the human mind in particular, and how that is paramount to understand the state of ignorance we live about everything about human condition and the reasons of our existence.

Since RV is a mental process using areas/techniques/methodologies on a Mind level I hope this helped to frame it into an expanded view of our existence. Any other way it wouldnít make much sense.

I apologize if what I said is confusing but this is a complex subject and Iím also searching and learning. Some concepts I can apprehend on an intuitive level but have some difficulties when trying to explain to others.

I truly believe that some "windows" are being gradually opened as we talk and some light is beginning to enter in our dark room. Letís hope some day we can start to recognize and interact with all the other ďpeopleĒ and realize there is a vast world beyond the walls of our Mind. They canít keep prisoners forever as the prison walls are already cracking..

blushNEW.gif
Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 07:36 AM
Quote Post
Thank you, Thessa, for helping me understand better how the mind works. hugs.gif

I have learned so much from you...and yes, we are all still learning.

From what I understand, regarding the ascension process, is that our mind's conscious and unconscious levels become integrated... become one, so that we are aware of our higher conscious levels of the mind...and other worlds. So, if I didn't give permission to be remote viewed in the physical world, I didn't give permission on a higher conscious level, either.

To me, remote viewing is just another form of spying on someone and is invasive.

I have had spiritual experiences since I was a kid. When I was in my twenties, I worked for a cable TV company. There was a period of a few weeks, when I was getting ready for work, that just thinking about my boss, my awareness would be in her home. I knew what she would be wearing to work that day, before I got to work. It started to freak me out, because I didn't understand what was happening. I understand it now to be remote viewing. I didn't do it intentionally and it took no effort on my part. The only way that I can understand it now, is that Spirit was teaching me something about my awareness or abilities. I definitely didn't have my boss's permission to remote view her and I never did tell her about what was happening, of course.

This has happened a few more times, over the years, that just thinking about family members or a friend, my awareness would suddenly be wherever they were at. scratchinghead.gif Permission was never discussed on any conscious level with those that I "viewed"...so how is permission given to a remote viewer? That is my question, when the viewee is most likely unaware of what is taking place.

trippymirror.gif

Intentions
Member No.: 396
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 11:27 AM
Quote Post
MY Perception is highly critical of what is called MIND vs. DNA research.. MIND is not static but changes with the PERCEPTION of the INDIVIDUAL SOUL... which also transends MIND... DNA can and is changed by HIGHER SOUL.... MIND is the PROCESSOR....

Does anyone remember the name of the CORPORATION in AMERICA that now owns the GENETIC RIGHTS to study HUMAN DNA?... anything to come from this will be useless.. as it is controlled by the REPTILES...

ahho WIO

PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 11:39 AM
Quote Post
hummm
kind of like reading a book
it is just words on a page

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 11:01 PM
Quote Post
hi WF
Thanks for the animation.
Very cool.
Now one can imagine in slow motion the high energy dynamics
of Macrocosmic CME and cometary energy interchange,
as easily as the microcosmic DNA "helical antenna"
sending off "bioacoustic" frequencies that resonate energies into
"Connectivities of Unified Universal Energy"
and the resultant interchange of DNA directed information.

Jallen
I am not sure where you wanted to go with the pancreatic enzymes , or why you chose them as a DNA model relating to "paranormal"being used in the
Human PancChips,

however it is interesting to note that in The Oak Ridge thread
BJ produced valuable information relating to pancreatic enzymes and their function in cancer.
It appears that it is quite necessary to maintain an upkeep of Tripsin for cancer management,which is mentioned as the focus at the end of your links.
It is one of the key factors missed in current cancer therapies.
In Mexico apparently they augment the laetrile or B-17 treatments with tripsin.

Here is some more from the Panc-chip DNA manufacturer

All of our chips are printed using a BioRoboticsMicrogrid II TAS Arrayer and 48 Telechem Stealth Micro spotting pins (SMP2.5) onto Corning ULTRA GAPS slides, using 50% DMSO as a spotting buffer.

The PancChips are composed of 48 grids. The grids are separated by 250 microns in both X and Y dimensions.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4201 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild