Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UNSEEN FORCES, Stillness: a tool in Times of Change

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 2 2005, 05:52 AM
Quote Post
whistlingNEW2.gif

UNSEEN FORCES
Stillness an Important Tool in Times of Change

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen…" So begins the Nicene Creed, which is the statement of fundamental beliefs for all Roman Catholics. In my days as a devout Catholic, rarely did I ever ponder what the "unseen" might be. For the most part, I left that area up to Jesus' control, as it seemed to be of little importance to me.

As my own personal unlearning process continues to unfold, however, the unseen aspects of reality have become increasingly important, especially since I no longer believe in religious figures that are watching and ordering the kosmos. The author and spiritual teacher Michael Topper once wrote, "What you see is what you get. What you don't see gets you!" In other words, those of you who are willing to unlearn must discard the age old mantra that "ignorance is bliss."

The power structures that govern this world are built on pillars of ignorance. There are unseen realities that operate just beyond, and in some cases in front of, the consensus view of reality. In order for those structures to remain standing, it is critical for you to remain wallowing in the darkness. Despite the freedom of locomotion most of us enjoy, we are imprisoned in minds that have reduced our worlds to meaningless "its". The confusion generated by this worldview continues to leave many of us open to manipulation by its architects.

We are taught that the physical world exists of three dimensions that are governed by the predictable laws of physics and chemistry. Our failure to admit how limited our knowledge is of those particular sciences, combined with a human arrogance that pretends a mastery of those same sciences, only dooms future generations into the same small set of choices previous generations deliberated over. The Institute of Unlearning strongly endorses a worldview that encompasses a multi-dimensional (more than three) perspective and knows that many people are at present in contact with such a reality. The time for opening up to these understandings and perspectives is now.

We are taught that the political world is what is reported to us by the news media and taught to us in schools. The fact of the matter is that public politics is a charade. Long has it been the cover for an elite society of wealthy financial and social magicians. While many who are on to "the game" are well aware of this, the motivations and intended aims of this international and interdimensional cabal are widely in dispute. To be certain, their goals are not in sync with the general welfare of all humanity. While resistance is futile, awareness is the all-empowering weapon they fear. After all, what is a magician once his illusions have been revealed?

We are taught that spirituality is the ultimate battleground of good vs. evil. Obedience to religions is promoted as the salvation for this world and the next. But instead of peace, conflict has been the bumper crop of these supposed truths. A deeper search into your own inner worlds will reveal the scam behind all organized religions. Their common origin is not in the Spirit of Truth trying to liberate humanity, but in a Spirit of Deception meant to keep you disempowered long after your earthly lives have "ended." The polarization of our spirit feeds the eternal conflict that our masters thrive upon.

The areas of the unseen in our lives are legion. A life of constant "activity" prevents many of us from seeing behind the passing parade of lies and misinformation. As a consequence of our endless careening, we perceive a world that is beyond our comprehension and control. Only in the stillness of our higher selves can we find the truth and the solutions to the problems that plague us. Like the blindfolded samurai warrior, we must develop the abilities to see beyond mere eyesight if we are to walk this plane unmolested. As Neale Donald Walsch once wrote, "He who fails to go within goes without!"

The Institute of Unlearning knows that unseen forces are distinctly present in this universe. Some are there to help, others to hinder. The time is coming when "all shall be revealed". If you haven't unlearned sufficiently by that time, you will continue to be manipulated at your expense. A more honest and open world is only possible if you are willing to confront the unseen aspects of your life.

Whose Life are You Living?

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2005, 02:31 PM
Quote Post
ah what the hell
seems i am caught in this time warpage anyway
unlearning is a very difficult concept to grasp
who's life am i living
why yours of couse
and how could i prove otherwise

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2005, 08:27 PM
Quote Post
Thessa, that is one awesome post!

Have you shared that with the other forums?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2005, 01:26 AM
Quote Post
Have you shared that with the other forums?

I posted it at GLP long time ago. I was lurking my old posts at GLP (through google cache obviously) and found this one I didn’t even remember.

unlearning is a very difficult concept to grasp

The concept is not difficult to gasp but it’s way to difficult to implement. But it’s also a fascinating and very revealing subject.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2005, 07:08 AM
Quote Post
there a re a few people in this contruct o linear expression that i have found usefill
in their relationship with its
one was alan w watts and as i consider its a good thing that i don't really recall any of his words
would have to admit to an overabundance of some kind of glue that keeps him stuck on the edge of one of my heels
another would be fuller but unfortantely alot of his descriptions and shapes more than linger within daily perception

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 03:30 AM
Quote Post
I’m daring to post this here as I think it not also relates with the initial article but it goes some steps further.
whistlingNEW2.gif

http://junior.apk.net/~viper/nr/e-reality/REALITY.htm

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

This post has been edited by Thessa on Dec 10 2005, 04:11 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 09:45 AM
Quote Post
giving people the fits

you kind of asked what i meant by “random program generators producing
hive mind responces over at glp”? and i didn't really answer ya because of the way i am and that is what a whirled especialy of late. cause it appears to me that underlying all the myth of confusion exist this profusion in the most remarkable sense of awsome eyenilating beauty a sorta syncro emensity of multihappenstance that kind of forces me to bite my lips from the sheer esculation of estatic misnounmers

you tell people ya been other places and seen other things and they kind of scratch their heads and either think you took a walk around the block or are on some kind of chemical indused zombie trance

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 10:30 AM
Quote Post
I like to learn and I don’t have exactly a mainstream kind of mind.

My proof test is scanning other's intent when analyzing/interpreting what I read not what they may tell me.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 11:26 AM
Quote Post
you see because you already know
was trying to remember something someone else had said relating to symbols
in the same sense
kind of like a parable

the transmission of the meaning of symbols to a man who has not reached an understanding of them in himself is impossible. this sounds like a paradox, but the meaning of a symbol and the disclosure of its essence can only be given to and only be understood by someone who already knows what is comprised in the symbol and then the symbol becomes for him a synthesis of this essence and serves as a expression of the transmission just as it served the person who constructed it

i say it is kind of like a parable
cause it seems to to have the same flavor of your mutilayered onion zone
of displacement stuff

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 04:12 PM
Quote Post
Jallen, I completely understand what you mean about symbols.

Any transmission is only possible – although not always successful - if both the sender and the receiver use the same set of symbols. Be those transmissions between people (language, gestures), between people and machine or between machine and machine. Or even between people and some alien intelligent life form for that matter…

And as you said symbols must have the same meaning. I don’t know if you read it but I posted something about language and reality manipulation, here (Paranormal category-it supposedly would also host threads related to the Mind and Spirituality… at least until sometime ago it was like that ) and at GLP. The article highlights the weight physicality has in the constructs of our language. Not surprisingly as we inhabit a physical world and it’s easy to show someone “this is a chair” and from that moment on a chair is known by the word “chair”. And it goes like that with everything physical.

But what about everything else that has not a physical expression? Like feelings for instance? How do we show or define to another person what it is love or sadness or intelligence? Each one of us has its own definition but we can never say it’s equal to someone else’s definition. How would we know? We don’t have a (physical) reference for them. Feelings do not inhabit the physical world. They are from the spiritual world.

And most people are not at ease with anything that goes beyond the physical word. They feel uncomfortable with it probably because of all the hocus pocus we heard since birth to keep us all from even get near. They limit themselves by what they can perceive with their five physical senses and don’t even care to try to understand other levels of perception.

It’s hard to define sadness but if we say “it’s when we cry” everyone has an IDEA what one feels when we cry, and most cried at least once. But what about “the Zone of Displacement” to use your example?

What to do when it’s a concept totally strange to our knowledge and reality like “the Zone of Displacement”? Nobody ever heard about it…

But even harder, perhaps, is to change completely the meaning of something or Someone, which meaning we all learned since birth and is used for millennia. And even harder when is something or Someone fundamental to our collective mental/social structure?

For instance, how do I explain what the spiritual world really is if those I want to tell do not have the same meaning for the word “spiritual” that I have? I just can’t because the meaning of every single concept I might use is distorted because it is interpreted with the (incorrect) meaning that, unfortunately, everybody else learned.

That’s the reason why I stopped posting bits from “The New Revelation” here. The words are the same we use in the English language, of course, because we need to use a human language, but the meanings are completely different the meanings people have for the SAME words. Between not knowing or to completely misunderstand what is presented its preferable to keep not knowing.

Now… I know I would need to give all the correct meanings for those words(symbols) so others could understand like I did. The problem is that for most people it’s not appealing to read an entire book where those definitions are explained, and if those definitions need entire books for us to start understanding the meaning of those words how can I in a post or two to explain them? I can’t.

That’s the tragic irony. We can never find any True understanding about anything about our reality if we use the wrong and incorrect meanings. But at the same time we sustain our knowledge about everything that surround us with those same wrong meanings. This way we can never reach a true result if all the preliminaries steps to get to it are wrong.

We would need to replace them with the correct ones. What I’m talking here is about UNLEARNING.

This would not be all that important if we were not talking about that fundamental knowledge most of us look for all our entire life. But the Truth (pun intended) is that it is.

We are so brainwashed by those meanings that it’s really easy to promote, to keep and to develop new ways to keep everything the same. What is basic and what could trigger fundamental changes are kept untouchable because they are kept unaware from everybody, hidden behind those some misleading meanings.

Yes, Jallen, sometimes I think it would be easier to use parables… Which is a pity since now we already have all those “best kept secrets” written in plain English…

It reminds me the expression “Imagine a war where nobody participates”.

I hope I had made sense.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jallen

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 08:53 AM
Quote Post
was galncing over soma that stuff a few things jumped out of me

Again, the next one which also came recently, is Omegeiel and Omegeiella which represents the principle that the Most High continuously creates new things. There is nothing stagnant in the Most High's Creation. The old things have gone past and He/ She shares those new things continuously with everyone in His/ Her Creation who is willing to share and to accept that. "Behold, I create everything new."

The fifth circle, or the sentient entities that were created in the fifth round, are perceivers, sensors and recognizers of the Absolute Principles of the Most High. Therefore, the structure of this circle is accommodated with and contains all the necessary tools and means for such perception, sensation and recognition.

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2005, 01:32 PM
Quote Post
"Behold, I create everything new."

Continuously.

There is the true Creation and there is the Zone of Displacement.

The Zone of Displacement is outside the true Creation.

Our solar system is in the Zone of Displacement.

That fifth circle is the fifth circle of the true Creation.

Check what’s about the fifth circle of the Zone of Displacement.

smileNew4.gif
Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0517 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild