Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> INDIGOS!?, Are you an adult Indigo?

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 06:08 AM
Quote Post
Lol!!

Some time ago I started a thread at GLP about Adult Indigos...

I was sufficiently bashed (sp?) at the time... not on the thread itself but it left a trail that hunted me for quite some time ... so I should know better.... lol!

But on that thread some real interesting and interested people showed up and that was the best of it. So here I am at it again hoping to find others that are also drawn to similar concerns.

I suppose that the main reason why some reacted to that thread, and to the concept of Indigos, was that they have the wrong idea, IMHO, that those who identify with the Indigo characteristics want to feel like they belong to come kind of private club or to look like they are special or something. So those who don’t identify may feel a bit left out and then the misunderstandings.

So let me tell you what I think about this issue. It can be seen from many perspectives but the one I chose has to do with the formal educational system we all have to go through. Unless you home school. But if you want to further your studies it’s almost certain that you need to taste the “wonders” of formal education sooner or later.

I always fought against the compartmentalized way formal educational system is instituted. Well when I was younger at school days I didn’t feel like I was fighting anything. What I felt was that school subjects were a big pain and looking back I guess I lived in perpetual fear because all my disinterest about school disciplines reflected on the not so good grades.

And that resulted that I felt really bad about myself most of the time, unfitted, not so bright and inferior, of course.

I must say that during grammar school I was always the best pupil of the class smileNew4.gif I had learned to read almost by myself by reading the newspapers... lol! and there was nothing better than doing homework and study... lol! But when school matters began to be taught compartmentalized and in a way that each discipline seemingly didn’t have anything to do with the others nor with what I saw around me on my everyday life... that was really frustrating...

By that time, like every other child, I also had to start to worry about what I would like to be when I grow up... geeeezzzz that was really difficult... I couldn’t make up my mind among so many dissimilar things I liked...! and the grades were so lousy that they couldn’t help me to decide either... what to do??!!

What I failed to realize at the time (how could I?!) was that throughout all my teens years I always read, and actually study, so many other subjects that really interested me. I would spend all my spare time reading about everything I really liked but almost never would open my school books... I had some really good books at home so most of the time I would spend whole afternoons reading them. I’m one of those that used to read encyclopaedias (lol!) but I thought that I did it for fun and felt so guilt because I didn’t “study”...!

Gossssssshhhhhhh how I was brainwashed lol!

For different reasons I was unable to professionally follow two of my passions: Archaeology and Psychology. Maybe because I really never look at them as a “job”, just like something I liked to do... gggeeezzzz....But I never gave up of neither one as a hobby. Along the way I kept reading and study everything that would help me to understand people and the world we live in. That is what really always interested me.

In my late years of school I recovered my good grades (although not so good as when I was a little child) and ended up with a degree in the area of social sciences, that never really filled me, and an unfinished degree in computer science. Professionally I’m a database computer analyst. I started as a programmer and chose it because computers were an innovative area at the time but today I hardly read anything related to computers and stuff outside my work. It seems I’ve been unable to conciliate my job with my personal interests. Talk about dysfunctional... lol!

I still wonder and wander around all those same subjects that I like since ever but I was unable to recognize what does it really means when I was young. Now with the world at the reach of my hands with the internet... I can’t think anything better....!!! I wished I had it when I was growing up...!

Presently, in my forties, I realize that there’s nothing wrong with me. I’m very happy with my IQ and I’m an interested observer of most of the things that happen around us. I just keep using a different scope than the majority: trying to see what is hidden behind the scenes so I can understand it all. I do care for people in the most encompassing way but I couldn’t care less about the chit-chat and the gossip. I may have a very conventional external outlook but my mind is only conventional when I need to fit in the standards of our society, when at work for instance.

I just don’t fit in the boxes our society is built and structured and I’ve a very hard time to think the way we are lead to think. The only university degree that could fit my interests would be one with multidisciplinary subjects that would enable me to understand how, why and what for are we all in this planet... ehehe This is all I care now and it took me forty years to realize that has been my aim since ever.

Reading some of the characteristics of Adult Indigos helped me to find some kind of identification with others that has been difficult for me to find. Many years ago when I found about Indigo Children I immediately felt drawn to it but since I was not a child anymore... I needed to keep looking...

Still the Indigo is not the ultimate answer. I know there’s more to it but it gives me some ground where I can put my feet on. As you can see it has nothing to do with feeling “special” or whatever as I said in the beginning but it’s another way to try to discover myself and the others. Like many here I don’t want to be what others want me to be or to feel that I’m unworthy just because I don’t think like most do but I also don’t want to keep looking less just to pretend to fit others expectations. To be me is just fine.

That said... I hope this subject of Indigos may help many others as much as it helped me. As Indigos or as parents of growing children.

This is typical Indigo saying that fits me to the t: “I love internet but hate the telephone”.

Yep! That’s meee...

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

Ps: I wrote a lot didn’t I? And still I didn’t tell everything. Lol!

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 06:09 AM
Quote Post
I believe Adult Indigos have these characteristics:

- Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

- Are very creative and enjoy making things.

- Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn´t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

- May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness.

- These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

- Prefer cooperative efforts, leadership positions, or working alone.

- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).

- May have trouble with RAGE.

- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

- Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won´t count and that the outcome really doesn´t matter.

- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

- They feel a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.

- Have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.

- Had few if any Indigo role models.

- Have strong intuition.

- Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.

- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.

- May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.

- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternate types of sexuality.

- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

- If they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifte...dultIndigo.html

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº
This website has also some good articles about Indigos http://www.sunfell.com

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 173
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 10:55 AM
Quote Post
- Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

Made honor rolls all the time due to parental pressures. Did plenty of extra credit work just because I was usually bored silly while in class learning the same things I had been learning for the past 4 years.

- Are very creative and enjoy making things.

Very artistic. Sketch, sculpt, carve and mold. Quite musical also though don't ask me to sing. I can play a variety of musical instruments but my singing voice makes small children cry, animals howl in pain and neighbors call the police over noise polution.

- Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

Bingo... the WHY is extremely important.

- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

While others were doing the class work that was being discussed I'd bang through it and then follow my own interests for the rest of the class.

- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn´t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

Always in trouble despite my high grades. Mouthy with teachers and other authority figures. I was also the bully that picked on the bullies who were picking on the 'weaker' kids.

- May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness.

Diagnosed as a chronic depressive in my early teens.

- These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

See above.

- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

Can't stand service sector jobs such as cashier. Also can't stand working for some one else. The way I see it is; "If I am going to have an idiot for a boss then by gum *I* will be that Idiot!"

- Prefer cooperative efforts, leadership positions, or working alone.

I don't mind working with others provided they know what they are doing, prefer being in charge when working with others but am relaxed about not being the leader if the leader does actually now more than I do about the job. Flexible about working alone or with groups.

- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

Stupidity should be painful. I was a special education teacher for years, plenty of patience for those with medical problems causing them to be slow. None at all for those with no medical excuse for thier stupidity.

- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).

Generally I'm a stoic showing very little emotion where it concerns myself. Quite empathic and sensitive with others though. Also get teary eyed on certain movies.

- May have trouble with RAGE.

Got that under control thanks to the Martial Arts. Was a problem for a long time though.

- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

Right on the money here.

- Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won´t count and that the outcome really doesn´t matter.

It doesn't matter and my voice doesn't count. Said so often enough on this and other forums.

- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

I'm nocturnal by nature. I have no problem with being awake at 5 am but to have to get up at that time to go some where seems indecent to me. I also prefer a 6' privacy fence around the old gothic mansion style house. Love the daylights out of my wife and kids (from my prior marriage as well as my current marriage) and wouldn't trade the time I have with them for anything in the world.

- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

More disgust than fury or fear. Disgusted with the whimpy sheep that allowed this to come to pass and disgusted at trying to wake up these sleep walking ninnies to the fact that for all intent and purpose they are slaves.

- They feel a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.

Got my path nailed down. Political and Social reform.

- Have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.

Grew up in a household and with a family that recognizes such and have been learning to use and using my Gifts since I was real young.

- Had few if any Indigo role models.

Not sure if they were Indigo role models but I did have some good role models in my early years.

- Have strong intuition.

Extremely strong intuition and instincts. I have learned to listen to those flashes through some painful situations that could have been avoided if I had paid attention.

- Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.

I've already taken 3 breaks while typing this up to read something else, watch some TV with my son and do some house work.

- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.

I'm an Astral Projective, Remote Viewer and Empath as my primary gifts. I have had premonotory dreams and visions. I can see into the Astral and other realms as easily as I see in this one. I have an emergency activated form of Telikinesis which only kicks in when needed (some form of block keeps me from consiously using it).

- May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

Can't keep a watch to save my life. Lights dim, flicker and pop all the time around me and I have to make sure of some sort of ground when near any electrical or electronic equipment.

- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.

Yup. Been aware of them for as long as I can remember.

- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternate types of sexuality.

I was very sexual and experimental as well as expressive until my back injury. Now all sensation below the waist is numbed and the pain in my back makes any expressions of that nature costly in terms of pain (Much to the fustration of the wife as well as myself).

- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

Doctoral degree in Comparative Theology. I have other degrees but the Theology one is one of my favorites and I still learn new things all the time in that subject. Have studied a variety of religions including the following but not limited to this list: Druidism, Voodoo, Santeria, Shamanism (NA, SA, AF), Christianity (a variety of sects) Buddhism, Ritual Magic, Necromancy, Demonology and others.

- If they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.

I'm strong and happy but of late my health has suffered due to accidents and injuries that refuse to heal despite the care of Naturopaths as well as Western Medicine.

I fit into all of the above catagories. My siblings also fall into these catagories as well. I also surrounded myself with like minded individuals for friendship. Creative, intelligent yet unconventional people who could think outside of the programming. This could also be part of why I frequent forums such as this one, Final Frontier, OSA and GLP amongst others.

--------------------
May you know Love and Laughter in your life.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 173
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 11:01 AM
Quote Post
Thessa, I've got a dozen or so links on this subject stashed some where in one of the 5 browsers on this computer. I'll try and find them and share them here in a day or two if I can. It's a subject that both the wife and I are interested in considering the children we have as well as our backgrounds and personal histories. We've done a fair bit of looking into this subject but unfortunately our book marks are not well organized. One of the things on my 'to do' list that doesn't have a high priority so it keeps getting pushed aside for other more important tasks. blink.gif

--------------------
May you know Love and Laughter in your life.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 01:27 PM
Quote Post
Thanks LaughingWolf! I loved to read your post.

And yes please post every link you may have about this subject. I’m always interested to read about Indigos.

Of all those characteristics, I don’t fit in the suicidal feelings, although I’ve been mildly depressed all my live, nor do I have problems with rage or ADD, although I can become almost ill if need to deal with tedious tasks.

In my case my abilities were strongly thwarted since a young age. They were not quite understood by others and most were simply shut down.

I was never externally rebellious... I didn’t dare!...lol! No way... I had a very strict education where adults knew everything and we could only conform and do as we were told.... The way I found to rebel was to “turn off” from others and to hide my real “me”.

Since very, very young I learned to hide some of my “merits” just to fit with the parameters expected from those of my age. I remember just to “know” things that a girl with my age simply couldn’t know. Not even today I can understand...

I also learned a few things by myself, mostly by intuiting them. But the teachers would think that I was lying and didn’t believe I did them or the kids would make fun of me and laugh on the rare occasions I would show my “qualities”... All that led me to shut up and pretend to be much less than I was ...

I excelled at that too lol! I was so good at it that even I believed it and that has been a major issue for me to surpass in my adult life. It didn’t help nor a bit to my depressive issues as we can imagine.

These Forums are really great to “compare notes”. I get some kind of balance from interacting with others because in forum like those we frequent I don’t feel the need to hide like I did all my life. We can all be smart, or unconventional, or think differently, or whatever and be appreciated for that and learn from each other because that is what we are suppose to find in places like these.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 01:52 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for the link Thessa. I fit those kinda too well.

smileNew4.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 289
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 02:18 PM
Quote Post
Thessa, and all. Yes, do recall the Indigo thread at GLP. Also participated in it, but to tell you the truth, real discussion at GLP was not possible about this subject. So many of the AC's destroyed all the good topics that came along. TreeHugger, who has the patience of Job is still there, and that's good. TreeHugger goes into these pits of garbage and lifts the consciousness of many whom she touches. I adore her for doing the good work. But, as this applies to Indigo people I would like to advance this idea, and perhaps those of you who sense that you do have the Indigo way would be able to relate to what I am about to put forth.

As you Indigo adults can most likely sense, the human kind, and in fact all living forms on this planet and other planets have been and are presently going through a specie transmutation. The evidence of this pops up nearly everywhere we go. We can see it in the present day paradigm shifts in conscioiusness. These shifts show up in same sex marriage as an example. Years ago when the shifts started such an idea of same sex marriage would have been met with violence much more than today.

On that thread at GLP I wrote about the added DNA that many babies coming in today have, and I suspect that this added DNA started coming in about 65 or so years ago as we entered the threshold of the Aquarian Age, and we are now in that age, and things are going to change even more rapidly as days and years go by. It was/is a rough time for the first Indigo people coming in because they entered into a world that simply did not understand them and to some extent, but not as harsh, the same happens now. The Indigo children ought not be allowed to take these drugs that they give to settle restless children down. I think one of the drugs is Prozac, and Retlin (SP) If any Indigo child, or adult takes those drugs it is a error. Indigo people must be allowed to expand their consciousness for they are the ones that will be responsible for bringing in an even greater, or more powerful Indigo as we go further into the Aquarian Age.

These repesent only my inner sight regarding this issue. If I were to give any idea to an Indigo, it would be this: Believe in your self. Have trust in yourself. Have faith in yourself. Make your own circumstances. Do not react like others do, but become ACTORS! One last thing. Practices to Visualize what you want, and then know that what you want you will get, and give no thought as to how you will get it like not enough money, etc. Visualize upon the screen of your mind what you want to achieve, and KNOW that what you see and believe you have already got it. Time is not important.

That's all for now,

Chuck winkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 03:15 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Dreamer and Chuck. smileNew4.gif

Contrary to what most believe I don’t think that the internal changes that many are feeling have necessary to do with ADN.

It’s our Mind that is having a huge upgrade. Our Mind is not our brain nor is restricted to the functions that usually we attribute to each area of the brain that command, for instance, our physical senses.

Very few know that our Mind is composed of three main levels with each level connecting to different “dimensions” that form what we may call the multiverse. The most internal area of a sentient Mind, where ideas and thoughts “spout”, is our Spirit and is connected with the spiritual dimension. The second level, it’s our mentality or Soul, where ideas and thoughts are transformed by mental, logical and other cognitive processes, is tied with another “dimension”. And finally our physical Mind, where ideas and thoughts after the mental processes can be manifested, that is tied obviously with the physical dimension.

This physical dimension is the only one that most of us are aware of and even so just a very tiny part of it. Most of our physical Mind function in unconscious mode and we hardly have access to it.

What happens is that these levels of our Mind are not integrated nor even function as they should be. Probably we all heard that we can’t use all capacity of our Mind and similar conjectures. I don’t think they are conjectures. I think we were deliberately hindered of using completely our Minds since immemorial times. That’s the reason we don’t know nothing about ourselves, our existence, the existence of other worlds and beings, and so on and so for.

What may have been happening in the last decades is the opening and /or rewiring of part of those dimensions/areas of our Mind. I think we are awakening through our Mind and that can be one of the main reasons why “some” are so eager to shut or control it.

Now... about Prozac and stuff. I never used any artificial substance that could in any way or form mess with my Mind or brain. I’m very healthy and always run away from doctors and pills.

As to use any substances to achieve higher states of awareness or something... never used none either. There’s nothing we can artificially induce that can’t be achieve by natural means and using artificial means can lead those who try to tap something different that they wanted in the first place and they may not even know that and think they found the “real” thing.

As I said, our Mind was deliberately messed up long time ago to the point that we can think thoughts that are not even ours.

And yes we can achieve a few things through visualization, attention and intent.

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
The Prisoner

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2004, 08:25 PM
Quote Post
Wow! All of those apply to me.

Any cure?

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2004, 12:15 PM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa, I remember your thread...didn't you have one long ago? I think there was a recent one too, but I don't think you started this one (on GLP for clarification).

I have Indigo qualities. Born Nov 1970. A lot of the people in my life that are 10-15 years OLDER than me have these qualities too. I figure they were some of the very few that came before the bulk of the Indigos.

If my hubby and I had a child, they would most certain have to be a crystal. They would need to be to put up with hubby & me bustingupNEW3.gif We are difficult to be around...and that applies to it's difficult for us to deal with each ohter..if a 3rd person lived with us..poor thing!

Anyhow, yes, everyone keep adding links. There are some varying ideas out there..but at the high level..pretty consistent..and very interesting to say the least.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2004, 04:58 PM
Quote Post
Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows & Angels

Indigos & Angels
Spiritual clairvoyant Dr. Doreen Virtue (angeltherapy), returned to the show, to share her insights about Crystal and Indigo children, as well as Angels.

Indigos, who are sometimes misdiagnosed with ADHD, are typically aged 13 to mid-20´s, often have problems with authority, and seek out integrity, she detailed.

The Crystal children, born starting in the 1990´s, are more docile and forgiving, she said. They shows signs of telepathy, have a role as peacekeepers, and may be misdiagnosed as autistic because they are often using telepathy instead of speaking, she added.

"I think we´re seeing an evolution in progress and the medical community isn´t keeping up," said Virtue who mentioned that the generation that will be born after the Crystal children, starting around 2012, will be called the Rainbow children. Some "scouts" have already been born, and she has met several, describing them as "saint-like" and "more interested in giving than receiving."

Angels, she stated, are non- denominational, cross-cultural archetypes who are "benevolent spiritual helpers." They can be readily summoned for healing or help, simply by calling out "Angels please help me," and then sincerely asking for what you need.

Interestingly, she noted that angels generally can´t intervene unless they´ve been asked. "Otherwise their wings are tied," she quipped. In some cases angels will offer guidance, but you have to listen and act on their suggestions, Virtue said, detailing how she received an angelic warning one hour before she was carjacked.

http://www.angeltherapy.com/

Posted by: info from the show

The lightworkers came in first and are the parents of the Ingigo children. They came in the 50s and 70s as a result of the prayers that were said in WWII. They are earth angels to come help usher in the new energy.

This is really interesting... an Indigo is aggressive, a warrior type of persoanlity, know what they want, and respect people who they believe who deserve respect. Often these children are identified as having ADD. These children are non-conformist.. they cannot pretend nothing is wrong. Some of these kids came in during the 70s and on up. Biggest influx was born from 75 to 95 The warrior, Indigo children scan for integrity. These kids are angry over the state of the world.

The Crystal children seem to have no temper... almost docile an unbelievingly forgiving of everyones behavior. Most of these children were born after the 90s. These children tend to have large eyes, small mouth, telepathic communication and ultra loving personality. The mothers also voiced an experience of presence during the pregnancy. A whole new generation of peace keepers are being born. The biggest generation being born is going up to 2012. They can stare and see right into your soul.. they have the eyes of an old soul... kind of look like little yodas. They are true nature lovers and need to get out everyday. They seem not to need as much sleep. They have high energy. The mothers discovered they too became psychic while pregnant with these children. So there is a telepathic connection between the two.

The crystal children scan other people to see if they have their heart open and if that is a person of compassion. They stay away from mean kids and like to hang out with senior citizens and animals as well as others like themselves. If a child is crying or hurt the crystal child will go over to help

They´re are the scouts.. who come early. And there are some Rainbow children.. they are saint-like. More interested in giving rather then recieving... they send the energy and images of dolpins. She thinks the DNA strands are connecting on a higher level.

Her definition of autistic should be spelled AWE.

She also said 30 percent of children are now taking Ritilin which causes damage to the brain.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2004, 01:41 AM
Quote Post
Angels, she stated, are non- denominational, cross-cultural archetypes who are "benevolent spiritual helpers."

I never thought you would be the kind of person to believe in angels, PuPP.... hmmmmm innocent.gif

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2004, 02:05 AM
Quote Post
I didn't write the posts. smileyP.gif

I never thought you would be the kind of person to believe in angels, PuPP.... hmmmmm

But since you brought up the subject. smileNew4.gif

I believe in demons and angels.

I believe in benevolent and malevolent entities or deities that cannot be seen by the normal eye.

I believe in demonic possession as well as possession by the holy spirit.
Which could well be one and the same.

I don't think Angels seek to possess our bodies. But I could be wrong.

I believe Angels can be around us at anytime but rarely intervene or if they do, they do so unnoticed.

I believe we may have Angels living among us too as well as demons.

That's what I believe. angelsmiley.gif

It doesn't matter if anyone agrees or disagrees with me.

What matters to me is that you have your own opinions and beliefs not based on what anyone else has ever told you.

An opinion or belief based solely on your own experiences and observations throughout your life. That's what matters.

face.gif

sun.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2004, 04:03 AM
Quote Post
I believe in demons and angels.

Me too.

I guess I was a bit surprised to see Indigos mixed with Angels...

Somehow I thought that it could be a way to devaluate both.

It seems that positive entities stopped incarnating on Earth some years ago. But I can’t make up my mind trying to relate that information with the Crystalline concept since apparently those children started coming later.

But what do I know...

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 346
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 09:51 PM
Quote Post
I'd just like to know if it's possible for an Indigo to have a normal, healthy relationship with a non-Indigo? Or is there...like...some kind of singles club where ya'll meet?

lilhearts.gif

PMUsers Website

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0980 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild