Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ABDUCTION PRECAUTIONS FOR WOMEN

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 01:32 AM
Quote Post
Stainless steel is risky for a sword blade.

A sword generates a lot of force on impact. Stainless does not have the tensile strength and flexibility as well tempered carbon steels like 1060 or 1095.

There's exceptions in some of the new modern stainless 'supersteels', but even then, those are highly expensive.

I'm partial to Becker Knife & Tool's Patrol Machete as a good 'sword' for wilderness smackdowns.

From the Camillus site:
user posted image
Great steel, full height ground, and a fine aggressive edge that bites deep but resists sticking. From kudzu and honeysuckle vine, to bamboo and 5" hardwood trees, the PATROL MACHETE really does it all.

At slightly less than 18 ounces the BK&T PATROL MACHETE serves well as a drawknife, a froe, and it's even balanced well enough to whittle in an emergency. WOW! Of all the tools Camillus has designed this is the one I want if I gotta start civilization from scratch. Your pack, pickup, SUV, and especially your ATV wants one of these. If you are a surveyor, farmer, forestor, warrior, or primitive, this is YOUR tool.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
19 " overall length
14 " length blade
.188 blade thickness
Weight: 17.8oz All Feature: devastating cutting power – proven in the world’s most challenging environments.Each flat ground blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world.
• Exclusive high carbon steel (0170-6C)
• 58-59 RC blade hardness
• Black epoxy coating
• Becker trademark GV6H ergonomic handles
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 10:19 PM
Quote Post
As a tarbender, sound man, musician,
who doesn't drive, I've had to travel alone late at night in innercity and redneck neighborhoods.
Only criminals are allowed to have guns/ weapons in Canada

I am joe average hight, weight and skill wise.
this is what experience has taught me:

Threateners don't really want to go,
its the ones that don't threaten first that are the most dangerous.

My recommendations to MYSELF:

MINIMIZE RISK!!!
AVOID KNOWN TROUBLE SPOTS.
Don't look for trouble.
keep a civil tongue in your head.

TRAVEL SOBER.

Use the light / shadows to your advantage.

CAMOUFLAGE:
dress poor, no visible wallet bulge, watch, or jewelry.
don't flash a roll in bars or stores.
If female, look dirty, ugly, poor, and fat, and be thoughtful when choosing a suitable purse.
If you have to, look / act psychotic

BE WATCHFULL.
glance at windows as you walk, watch the reflections behind you.

IMPROVISE:
Jackets with weighty pockets, some purses, heavy belts/buckles can be effective
defensive weapons when swung.
wear suitable footwear.

If you don't think you can outrun your antagonist(s),
don't turn your back on them.
keep them in site.
assess their strengths and weaknesses.

If you must scrap:
Stay in control.
YOU choose the battle ground.
Grab what ever comes to hand as a weapon.
Maneuver so as to separate your attackers, so as to get them one at a time.
Use parked cars, trees, steps, and walls to your advantage.

If they try to surround you while talking, or circle behind you, you can assume they will attack...so..
SURPRISE !
ATTACK FIRST so you can take YOUR pick:
Take out the loudmouth or the easiest looking first.
If you can, get control of one attacker, and use him as a shield and hostage.
Every time the others close in,
you HURT HIM AND YOU MAKE HIM SCREAM. and you ENJOY IT!
Ease up if they back off. if they don't, cripple him for life, and use him as a shield or to tangle their feet.
Keep yelling about how chickenshit they are to attract attention and break up their communication.

Knives are worst when you don't see them coming.
With guns, most people have difficulty hitting a broken field runner at any distance.

Get professional training from someone who has been there, so you know the training works.
Don't pick a method that doesn't suit YOU.

Valuables can be replaced...

and above all else:
Everyone has their own way of doing things, (this is how I have survived)
Don't look for trouble,
and
Don't let your EGO get you hurt or killed.
you ain't in no movie.

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 10:35 PM
Quote Post
Only criminals are allowed to have guns/ weapons in Canada

I reckon - as long as They decide what rights we have, we should decide which laws we obey.

It's only fair.

clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 10:53 PM
Quote Post
Nicely put Wahya...
Yer typical Canadian knows in a pinch we have to rely on ourselves,
not the system - the system is just going to protect the system, not us.

upsetforgiven.gif

PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 11:25 PM
Quote Post
Yer typical Canadian knows in a pinch we have to rely on ourselves,
not the system - the system is just going to protect the system, not us.

Heh, I guess Gordon Cambell is good for something after all smileNew4.gif

I second the appearing psychotic method, it's saved me from more than a couple bad situations. A friend of mine is a tiny little thing no taller than 5 feet, and can make giants tremble simply because she goes completely crazy when threatened (our methods differ slightly, she actually goes nuts and completely reckless, I just fake it convincingly)

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 11:29 PM
Quote Post
Once you get away from 'civilization" (syphilis-ation), there are only the laws of nature.

It is a more pure, genuine state of being.

I recall walking and dogsledding through the yukon in 1991 with a knife and tomahawk in my belt and a loaded 30-06 across my back, and my Mohawk & Oneida friends were similarly equipped. No one even seemed to notice.

Not even the RCMP's we encountered on the way north.

Try walking through a city carrying that kind of gear and watch those weak, cowardly city dwellers panic. They have been conditioned to believe anyone carrying a weapon is a serial killer or gangbanger.

(Yeah I know not all city folks are like this, but too many of them are.)

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2005, 11:32 PM
Quote Post
I second the appearing psychotic method, it's saved me from more than a couple bad situations. A friend of mine is a tiny little thing no taller than 5 feet, and can make giants tremble simply because she goes completely crazy when threatened

My aunt (father's sister) is 4' 11" and she carries a butcher knife and a 357.

We indian mountain folk take care of ourselves and our own. We know the $ystem is out to get us, not help us.

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 01:03 AM
Quote Post
I'm partial to Becker Knife & Tool's Patrol Machete as a good 'sword' for wilderness smackdowns.

That's a nice looking tool. I'll have to get one of them. rolleyesNEW.gif It looks a lot better than the machetes that I used to take out in the woods with me.

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 01:22 AM
Quote Post
Seralia, I've owned one for a few years and put it through very hard use.

It will do all they claim, and much more.

As a weapon, the balance is impeccable. It's maneuverable and fast in the hand, quick on the recovery. It is wickedly sharp and surprisingly lightweight.

I have a background in kendo/kenjutsu. It is a very good weapon for self defense.
It's design is copied from a philipino parang sword.

I also own a BK&T 'magnum camp' as my primary survival knife. That is like a carving knife on steroids, very tough and very sharp.

PMEmail Poster
I must be absolutely nuts!

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 22 2006, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
WE NEED TO TEACH CHILDREN\TEENS(the young and\or small variety) WAYS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND\OR DEFEND THEMSELVES, BOYS AS WELL AS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

I am quite certain that some things vary for the tiny and very young among us, and children and young teens may not respond as an adult would.

Children and young teens may be very in awe and terrified of adults, and have been taught to respect adults, and do may not do what's needed.

A little four-year-old boy or girl may wander off just a few feet, and that's all she wrote; Even the most protective and vigilent parents can have such indescribable tragedy.......

Does little Joey know to resist, or in what ways to resist?
Does he know to cry out, and what to say, so folks don't think he's just having a fit?

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 23 2006, 03:06 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (I must be absolutely nuts!&# @ Mar 23 2006, 01:56 AM)
WE NEED TO TEACH CHILDREN\TEENS(the young and\or small variety) WAYS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND\OR DEFEND THEMSELVES, BOYS AS WELL AS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right. We do need to teach our children how to defend themselves since so many have become the targets of some pretty sick individuals. It ain't like it used to be when I was a kid. That's for sure...

Kids need to learn at least a few self defense techniques and also to be aware of their surroundings at all times. They also need to know of safe places to go if they are approached or attacked and things like that. Learning how to break away from a wrist hold is very important as is calling 911 or telling an adult about what happened... Also learning not to panic and how to react in a situation is important as well... Children need to yell as loud as they can if someone grabs them.

I sometimes teach self defense techniques and have more than one friend who are karate instructors that regularly teach children to defend themselves... Kids have to learn that there might not always be an adult around like me who will protect them and get them out of a bad situation and do whatever's necessary to permanently disable whoever is attacking them... And I do mean permanently... And, though I have acted as a bodyguard for both women and children, I can't be keeping an eye on them 24/7 so it's important for them to learn how to defend themselves just in case I ain't around for whatever reason...

Even I need to take a break once in a while... cheers.gif However, lately it's been more difficult for me to just relax and have a few beers because I've had to bail more than one woman out of an awkward and potentially dangerous situation that they've somehow managed to get themselves into while hanging out at my local watering hole...

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 23 2006, 03:43 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Feb 20 2005, 04:32 AM)

I just got one of those a while ago... Nice toy... I also got a good ninja sword with a 10/60 blade if all hell breaks loose. One of my friends just got me a Gamo P-23 that can fire 10 LEAD bbs in 3 seconds just in case one of my rescue attempts goes a bit wrong and a Drozd Bumble Bee that can fire 30 regular bbs in 6 round bursts if someone should follow me home with a bunch of his friends...

The Gamo P23 Air Pistol
http://www.airguns.net/reviews/gamo_p23_1.html

Bumble Bee / Drozd CO2 Pistol/SMG
http://makarov.com/drozd/

The P-23 is a good thing to have and can be pretty easily concealed and operated. Since it fires lead bbs with a velocity of over 400 fps, it packs a pretty good punch as well.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 27 2006, 04:19 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (DarmonVing @ Mar 23 2006, 03:43 PM)
One of my friends just got me a Gamo P-23 that can fire 10 LEAD bbs in 3 seconds just in case one of my rescue attempts goes a bit wrong and a Drozd Bumble Bee that can fire 30 regular bbs in 6 round bursts if someone should follow me home with a bunch of his friends...

If you like the Drozd, you'll like the Skiff??? Made by the same company as the Bumblebee. It fires 28 rounds instead 30 like the Bumblebee and 10 rounds like the P-23... Plus it's a lot easier to reload than either of them. whistlingNEW2.gif But I must admit that the P-23 is a good purse piece though I like a good Glock better.

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 29 2006, 02:23 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Seralia @ Mar 27 2006, 07:19 PM)
If you like the Drozd, you'll like the Skiff??? Made by the same company as the Bumblebee. It fires 28 rounds instead 30 like the Bumblebee and 10 rounds like the P-23... Plus it's a lot easier to reload than either of them.

blinkNEW.gif I must be getting paranoid in my old age cause I just ordered a Skif A3000 made by Anics a few days ago and it should be in tomorrow. I just found out that they came up with another pistol called an F1 so I'll have to get that one too. I did hear something about them having a jamming problem but I'll try it out anyway. I also heard that the Skif jams too so I really wouldn't trust it that much.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 09:40 PM
Quote Post
lt wasnt too long ago that one of my students used her handmade war club to bash in the face of a would-be rapist who tried to drag her out of her car in the parking lot of a nightclub.

Good girl. handclap.gif

My father and grandfather began teaching me how to use knives, tomahawks, and war clubs at a very young age. Rifles, pistols and shotguns came soon after.

0ver time l began adding other methods and weapons to my list.

We live in an extremely dangerous world now, and it has been made even more dangerous by the villainous politicians and lawyers who have done everything in their power to deny us our right by Nature to defend ourselves, our families, and our homes.

clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0388 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild