Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ABDUCTION PRECAUTIONS FOR WOMEN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 08:22 AM
Quote Post
I received this in my email and thought I'd pass it on. There are a couple helpful tips here and I added some of my own suggestions.
~ PuPP

ABDUCTION PRECAUTIONS FOR WOMEN

We can now add to the list of victims the retired 77 yr. old TCU professor from Ft Worth whose body was found in Oklahoma, and the 11 yr. old in Sarasota, FL.

Because of these recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation...

This is for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know.

After reading this, forward it to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

(I'd like to suggest to women that you NEVER strike unless you feel you are truly threatened. Sometimes, you may not come to harm unless you antagonize the would be robber. But if they are attempting to abduct you, your best chance of survival will be your immediate struggle as once taken away, most likely, no one will ever see you alive again. ~ PuPP)

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

(The hardest part of the body is the top of your head, USE it if you have to! ~ PuPP)

2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you... chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

(And Scream LOUD to attract attention! ~ PuPP)

3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver probably won't be able to see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

(The driver will most likely hear you kicking, so also try disconnecting the tail lights or brake lights - remove the bulbs if possible - as this will prompt an officer to pull the car over for a violation ~ PuPP)

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating,  working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:

A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.

B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.

C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.
(And better paranoid than dead.)

(Remember, some people work in teams and a woman can be just as cruel or part of an abduction group ~ PuPP)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.
(Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital
organ. RUN!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP. It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp and even wore a cast, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded, and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby crying outside their doors, when they're home alone at night.

Please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby. This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past  Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.

I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life.

A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle.

I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters,  daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.

Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it, and it's better to be safe than sorry.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 02:35 PM
Quote Post
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

That technique is only effective if your attacker doesn't catch you by surprise and pin your arms, hands and wrists. In most cases, depending on how brave your attacker is, you'll most likely be grabbed from behind. In that case,

a) bring your knee up as far as possible and then slamming it downward with your ankle flexed upward so your heel hits first.

b) bring your knee and foot up and kick forcefully straight back. You'll either strike him/her in the knee or shin. If possible, allow your heel to slide down tha attacker's leg to his or her foot. You can really do a number on your attacker if you have on high heels or boots.

To make sure your attacker is injured, slam your head backward into his/her nose and/or mouth and for added discomfort if your attacker is a man, take your strongest hand and grab him right by the censored.gif--- rolleyesNEW.gif --- nuts --- and squeeze or pinch him as hard as you can on the inside of his thigh.

Well anyway, there are a couple of other survival techniques that were not mentioned but are very effective.

1) If someone grabs you by the wrist, take your other hand and grab one of their fingers. The pinky and ring fingers are usually the weakest. Wrap your hand tightly around the offending finger and with a sharp motion down and back and make the back of it smash into the attacker's hand. You can also break your attacker's thumb or other fingers with the same technique but it will be a little harder to do.

2) If you are carrying a hard covered book or briefcase, the corner of either object can be used to strike an attacker in the eye or throat. You can also throw the object or use it to knock a weapon out of the attacker's hand. You can really do a number on more than one attacker with a briefcase, heavy purse or a book bag.

3) If walking in a deserted parking lot, keep your keys in your hand preferably with one or more keys between your index and middle fingers to strike the attacker either in the eye, throat or other sensitive area.

4) Strike the attacker in the nose with the palm of your hand as hard as you can.

5) A knee to the groin is effective in most cases.

6) Suddenly drop to the ground or raise both feet off ground and suddenly push yourself away from your car, wall, lamp post or any other secured object with both feet to throw the attacker off balance. (I use wrestling technique very similar to a Stone Cold Stunner myself. Of course there's nothing like the sound of a bullet being chambered to make your attacker suddenly run off in the opposite direction. ~ Seralia)

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 03:26 PM
Quote Post
HI ALL
All this gratuitious violence, i like i like.

SELF DEFENSE
SURVIVAL THOUGHTS
Size up the situation.
Undue haste makes waste.
Remember where you are.
Vanquish fear and panic.
Improvise.
Value living.
Act like the natives.
Live by your wits... but for now, learn basic skills.
AVOID VIOLENCE!
Unless someone actually jumps out and attacks you, there may be a chance to prevent a situation from slipping in to violence. Look at you potential attacker. Compare their size and weight and apparent strength with your own. Is it likely that the attacker is armed? Look for:
 Long hair and clothing you could grab.
 Heavy boots/shoes which might cause serious injury.
 Friends--yours or the attackers--who may come to your defence or become otherwise involved.
 A red face, flushed with blood, implies that the attacker is not ready for fighting, otherwise the blood would be diverted to the muscles.
 A white, thin-lipped face and 'tight' voice imply that violence is imminent.
 Follow your instincts. If you have a feeling that there is a problem, there usually is one.
 A fist shaken at you or emphatic hand gestures, including a lot of pointing, may pre-empt violence.
 Are you restricted in movement by your clothing, especially by your footwear?
 Is there anywhere nearby which would give you an advantage? Higher ground?
KEEP TALKING
Try to diffuse the situation by using words and talking out of it. Pretend to not speak the language. You might calmly say:
 There is no need to hit me. If you want my money, here it is.
 I know you are angry but I don't want to fight you.
 When a mugger demands money, he/she may be very nervous. Usually a short demand or a threat is made. Rapists, similarly, may just make short, sharp statements.
 One way of dealing with the situation is to start talking about yourself, where you are going, about your ill health- which may begin to make you more of a person. The attacker may start to relate to you more as a person and less as a victim and lose concentration, giving you the opportunity to escape. Stay calm. There may be nothing you can do to avoid a physical confrontation.
PREPARING TO FIGHT BACK
The time to decide how and if you will fight back is NOW. No one can make the decision for you. Evidence suggests that people who have at least attempted to fight back bear less psychological scars than those who have not tried to defend themselves. Obviously every situation is different, only you can judge what you must do. If you do fight back, get angry and give it everything you have. You don't have to fight fairly, your attacker won't! During the confrontation, take any opportunity you can to escape, alert the police or reach safety. This isn't weak, it is sensible.
CARRY A SMALL PERSONAL ALARM
 Get one that is small and loud to scare off potential attackers.
CARRY A WEAPON
 Learn to use a knife, gun, club, or aerosol sprays. Check the laws, some may be illegal.
USE IMPROVISED WEAPONS
 Coins from your pocket can be thrown in an attacker's face.
 Wrap them up in a handkerchief and use as a club.
 Use your bag, purse, briefcase, aim for the head.
 Umbrellas and walking sticks can be used as clubs or jabbed into feet or stomach, or brought up between the legs to an attacker's groin.
 Hard-soled shoes are essential to be able to kick effectively. Aim for the groin. Scrape your shoe down a shin.
 High heels should be aimed at an attacker's foot or hand. Putting all her weight on a thin heel means an average woman can exert a pressure of nearly three-quarters of a ton!
 You cannot run in high heels. Take them off and throw them, or use them to strike the attacker.
 A powerful flashlight may dazzle an attacker and also could make a handy club.
 Grab a handful of dirt, gravel or sand and throw it into the attacker's face.
 Roll up a newspaper and jab it end first into the face or stomach.
 Jab a credit card, comb hair - brush, anything into the upper lip below the nose.
 Scrape a comb across the attacker's face or back of the hand.
 Dig a pen or pencil into the attacker's hand or face, the attacker's impulse may be to defend the eyes.
 Jab or scratch with keys.
 Powder from a compact may temporarily blind an attacker.
 Perfume, hairspray or deodorant can be sprayed into an attacker's eyes.
 Take fingers pointed out and jab into eyes.
 Use the palm of the hand and thrust into lower jaw and push up and back. Then, take knee and strike it into the groin.
*&*
However if anyone in authority asks you why you are carrying an object tis not for self defence. Here in Oz, you will be not could be charged by police for carrying a weapon. Self-defence is a crime here
Not that i do tho'?? scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif
Hoss
clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif
EGM nono2.gif nono2.gif banned.gif banned.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 07:22 PM
Quote Post
However if anyone in authority asks you why you are carrying an object tis not for self defence. Here in Oz, you will be not could be charged by police for carrying a weapon. Self-defence is a crime here
Not that i do tho'??

That's right Hoss, you never tell someone in authority that you are carrying an object for the purpose of self defense. A knife is a tool and a Beretta 21 Bobcat is a cigarette lighter. rolleyesNEW.gif Of course a good belly holster helps keep it hidden. chinscratch.gif

I don't carry one of course. whistlingNEW2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 07:35 PM
Quote Post
Sometimes violence is absolutely necessary. shock.gif There's just some really sick units out there. sadoriginal.gif

Pregnant woman kills a woman who wanted to steal her baby

Police in northern Kentucky are investigating whether a pregnant woman killed another woman after an attempt to steal her baby.

Fort Mitchell police say Katherine Smith invited 25 year old Sara Brady over to her apartment. Police say that's when Smith attacked the woman, who is 9 months pregnant, with a knife.

They say somehow Brady fended off the knife attack, and then stabbed Smith to death. Brady says she stabbed Smith in self defense.

Doctors treated Brady for a defensive wound. Her unborn child was not hurt.

Smith had been telling neighbors and family she was expecting and had a full nursery set up in her apartment, even though there was no sign she was pregnant.

http://www.fox41.com/news/news_detail.asp?id=21438§ion=2

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 10:57 PM
Quote Post
There's just some really sick units out there.

Yes, and they rule over us as well as live among us.

I'm so glad the woman was able to defend herself.

Smith had been telling neighbors and family she was expecting and had a full nursery set up in her apartment, even though there was no sign she was pregnant.

The demented one had this planned for some time.

Just like those who plan and wage wars over their demented lies.

We truly live in a sick sick world!

We need a cleansing!

From the underground up!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 11 2005, 11:10 PM
Quote Post
Ahhh... a thread I can sink my wolfish teeth into!

For a knife, dont bother with some expensive specialty knife.

You will need something cheap and disposable, yet effective for cutting flesh.

My preferences: a small butcher knife or a filet knife, honed to razor sharpness.

My knife of choice for personal carry for self defense is a Russel Green River 'Dadley Style" trade knife concealed under my shirt in a indian style neck sheath.

RGR has been making these knives since the early 19th century, originally for trade with native americans, but they are so well made - and cheap - that white frontier people loved them as well.

RGR uses a steel similar to what you'd find in an old fashioned straight razor. The blades are thin, but very well tempered, and capable of taking and holding a breathtakingly sharp edge.

Properly sharpened, one of these small knives is easily able of slicing cleanly and quickly through a denim or leather jacket and to the bone of an attacker's arm or leg.

RGR only makes the blade, so will need to make your own handle (its easy to do) and sheath. Cost of the blade averages about $10 USD and I see them on ebay all the time.

I have one in 'position' under the steering wheels of both our cars.

0therwise, for knives I wouldnt want to dispose of, I sometimes carry a Spyderco Merlin or a Cold Steel San Mai 'Master Tanto'.

An old fashioned hat pin can be hidden in a sleeve or in your lapel. Go for the eyes or throat.

Steel toed boots. Gotta love em. 'Snap-kick' their ankles. Whether or not the kick connects, it will be a good distraction for you to slash with the knife.

NEVER hold a weapon of any kind at arm's length! You attacker could knock it out of your hand. And NEVER let them know you even have a weapon until its too late...for them!

Study anatomy. You dont need to 'go for the throat' to finish them. There's arteries you can target in the inner thighs, crotch, armpit, and other places. Strike any opportunity you get.

Club: best cheap club you'll ever have (IMO) - a sawed off handle from a post-hole digger. Even better if you spike it with nails. The nails are not intended to puncture a skull as much as they are intended to rip flesh on the follow-through from impact.

You can take an old brass key and sharpen a nice point on it too.

A sharpened tine of deer antler is effective and will pass right through a metal detector.

Just a few of my $0.02 from a lifetime of living - and sometimes fighting - in the backwoods.

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 12:02 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
There's still the old fashond way

Hand Techniques
THE FIST
Make sure to use the first two knuckles of the hand to deliver the blow, and strike with the portion of the finger just below the knuckles.
You want the back of the hand to be in line with the forearm and the fist must be tight. Don't have any knuckles sticking out. Make sure, to keep the thumb on the outside of the fist to keep from breaking it. Your main target areas are the jaw, nose and side of the head. A strike to the soft part of the temples can be very effective. As well as a straight punch, a fist can also be thrown as a back fist, temple strike, hook, uppercut or rip.

THE HAMMER FIST
The hammer is the same as the standard fist, but the striking area is not the knuckles. Instead this strike is delivered with the soft fleshy part of the hand. It too, like the fist, can target a number of areas on the body. The side of the head, temples and base of the neck are all excellent targets. Other target areas are the solar plexus, floating ribs, and of course the groin.

PALM HEEL
The palm heel is a very effective weapon in a street situation.
It is delivered.

By rolling the hand back and exposing the heel of the palm. The heel is in direct line with the bone in your forearm, which gives the strike its added strength. The nose is a perfect initial target for the palm heel strike. Striking anywhere along the jaw line is very effective also, a good strike to the jaw can even knock out your attacker.

LOWER PALM HEEL
This is the same as the palm heel, but rather than having the fingers pointing upward they will now be pointing down. Probably the best and most obvious target area here is the groin area. By driving the palm heel into the pubic bone, grabbing the groin and pulling upward and outward at the same time. This strike-grab-pull motion will more than likely achieve your ultimate aim, to stop your attacker quickly.

OPEN HAND
With an open hand you can strike to the side of the head with one hand or both hands. If properly delivered you can burst your attacker's, ear drums with this technique. Keep the hands flat, do not cup the hands, cupping the hands will take away the compression effect necessary to do the ear damage. It is best to keep the hands flat, in this way creating compression maximizing the potential for bursting, the ear drum.

CHISEL FIST
This technique is a modification of the fist, it is achieved by curling the center joints of the fingers over. It is a relatively weak strike, but can be effective when used against soft target areas like the throat, a sharp strike here will make them gasp for breath and could even make them unconscious.

KNIFE HAND
The hand is held open, probably not your first choice of techniques in a street situation. But can be a good strike to the jaw or neck.

RIDGE HAND

The technique is delivered with the inside of the hand and the thumb must be tucked under. It is much stronger than the knife hand, but must be practised to get force from it. Once again your common target areas are to the jaw and neck.

Shane Taylor

© Copyright Renshu Kai Australia 1998
http://www.selfdefensenow.com/index.htm
And a litle insurance
Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
When a person cannot breathe for himself due to electric shock, drowning, or asphyxiation, the first several seconds are vitally important. DO NOT STOP to summon a doctor or aid, to transport the victim or to treat another injury such as a cut or bruise.
You may preserve a life if you do the following immediately:
1. Clear the air passage of all foreign matter.
2. Open the airway by gently tilting the person's head back and lifting the chin up. Use your hand on his forehead to press his head backwards until the chin points straight up.
3. Seal off the nose between the fingers and thumb.
4. Open your mouth wide and cover the victim's mouth completely by placing your mouth over his with an AIRTIGHT CONTACT.
5. Blow air into the victim's lungs until you see the chest rise. (Do so less forcefully for children). Remove your mouth and let him exhale. If the chest does not rise, check steps above.
6. Repeat Step 5 approximately 12 times a minute until the victim revives (20 times a minute for children).
It pays to have an idea

Who started this anyway?
Hoss
snake.gif snake.gif
EGM scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:08 AM
Quote Post
Who started this anyway?

:::looks around sheepishly:::

Geez such violence you guys!

Remember, violence ONLY begets more violence.

One should NEVER strike another unless in defense of ones life or to defend anothers life of someone you care for.

Or maybe in the rare case that someone wants to steal your used bubble gum collection.
mutley.gif

Myself, I choose the path of non-violence, but I fear no evil cause I carry a big stick and I shall use it if I have to!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Lurker
Member No.: 446
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:11 AM
Quote Post
That is some great info for both sexes! People should be prepared for violent events just look at all of the road rage. arguing.gif pullhair.gif

PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:23 AM
Quote Post
Or maybe in the rare case that someone wants to steal your used bubble gum collection.

They're after my magic nose goblins! crazy.gif

But seriously, this is a real nice wealth of information you guys have put up here smileNew4.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:49 AM
Quote Post
OPEN HAND
With an open hand you can strike to the side of the head with one hand or both hands. If properly delivered you can burst your attacker's, ear drums with this technique. Keep the hands flat, do not cup the hands, cupping the hands will take away the compression effect necessary to do the ear damage. It is best to keep the hands flat, in this way creating compression maximizing the potential for bursting, the ear drum.

This is also called the pimp-slap technique.

smoker.gif

If you are attacked, you cant afford to sympathize for one second for your attacker. Counter-attack must be swift and brutal.

Dont fall into any sort of foolishness about 'fighting fair'. There's no such thing as a fair fight. In fact, dont even think of it as a fight at all.

Don't try to intimidate them or "scare them off". If you flash a knife, they might pull a gun. Dont give them the opportunity.

Take them out swiftly and by any means neccessary. That is your only goal in self defense. Period.

Because if you fail, they will be able to do anything they want to you, or to someone with you.

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 03:27 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
WAYHA, brings up a good point. In a fight their is no such thing as fair and honourable.
Just staying alive. One blow in the right spot can kill you, so if ever attacked be preparred to carry thro''. Any action undertaken.

Sometimes violence stops violence the trick is to know when to and when not to be violent.
Hoss
nono2.gif clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif
EGM
snake.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 03:42 AM
Quote Post
There's also a difference between street fighting and backwoods fighting.

Although its not as hectic out here as it is in the city, big city problems have moved in to many rural areas.

Meth labs, and even gangs.

My experience is at least 80% backwoods. No cops patrolling out here and thusly the sight of someone walking down the road with a gun is common.

As a result, not so much crime.

I usually dont even carry a gun of any kind as I prefer to hunt with a bow or spear.

But I always have a knife and tomahawk on me out here. My weapons of choice, and I know how to use them expertly.

Fighting with a tomahawk is a dying art, even among native americans, but the tomahawk IM0 is the most effective weapon and versatile survival tool for the forest.

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2005, 02:26 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

This is one contraversial subject here, REMEMBER that IN THE END we are. RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OW ACTIONS, so do not do any od these things unless attacked and it is absolutely nessicary, Hoss

ays to Kill a Man With Your Bare Hands

Sometimes when you are threatened with physical violence, a weapon to defend yourself with is not always available. Your hands, however, are always with you, and can be as lethal as any weapon. Below are a list of attacks that police are instructed not employ, as they may prove deadly.

TEMPLE - A very susceptible vital spot. If struck with sufficient force, may cause unconsciousness or death.
NASION - This is the summit of the nose. If struck with sufficient force may cause death.
PHILTRUM - This is the area between the upper lip and the bottom of the nose. Attack to this area may also cause unconsciousness or death.
HOOK TO JAW - A powerful hook punch to the front side of jaw may snap an enemy's neck. Fatal.
ADAM´S APPLE - A sharp blow here may cause enemy to asphyxiate.
SOLAR PLEXUS - The small of back. May cause death.
TESTICLES - The strong, focused pain of a vicious low blow may cause shock, resulting in death.
BASE OF CEREBELLUM - A powerful blow to the nape of the neck, causing mortal damage.
COCCYX - A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.
FULL NELSON - Stand behind the enemy, put your arms under his, and lock your hands behind his head. Bending the neck forward may either break neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing brain damage or death.
HALF NELSON - Again, standing behind enemy, but one arm is used to pin one of enemy's arms.
BRAIN BUSTER - Bend enemy over towards you, placing him in a headlock. Grab the back of his belt, and haul him into the air, vertical, upside-down. Allow yourself to fall backward, landing on your enemy's head, which will absorb your combined weight. Most effective on concrete or gravel.
RUSSIAN OMELET - Cross enemy's legs. Fold enemy by pinning his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs above him. Sit on his legs, folding the bass of the spine. Fatal.
HEART PUNCH - A strongman's attack, it is simply a powerful blow to the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox killed an opposing wrestler with this attack.)
UPPERCUT - An upward strike to the bottom of the jaw with the heel of the hand, causing the enemy's head to snap backward. May shatter vertebrae. Fatal.
ABDOMEN - A substantial blow to this area may rupture a vital organ, causing death.
RIB CAGE - A vicious shattering of the rib cage may cause grave internal bleeding.
HEAD-TO-WALL PUNCH - A swift, hard, cold-cock punch to an enemy's face while he is standing near a wall may drive his head into it, causing the back of the skull to shatter fatally.
PINNED DROP KICK - Standing behind enemy, holding his arms straight back. A drop kick to the back without releasing arms may severe spine, causing death.
HEAD WRENCH - Grabbing an enemy's head by the mouth and the back of the skull, then twisting with a sudden, violent jerk to rend vertebrae, may easily cause death.
CHOKE HOLD - Once a favourite of law enforcement officials, has often proved deadly. The right arm goes over the enemy's right shoulder, and grips the back of the head. The left arm comes over his left shoulder, reaches across neck, and grabs own right forearm. With enough pressure applied, causes brain damage or death.
HEAD YANK - Bend enemy forward, grab head, and pull back with convincing force. May separate delicate vertebrae, causing death.
**&&**
Fight to Maim: Non-Lethal Hand to Hand Combat

HERE ARE A FEW NONLETHAL FIGHTING TECHNIQUES

1.Fold your thumb in and stiffen and straighten your fingers, with this spear hand(son sonkut tulgi)ram your opponent in the solar plexus, under the breast bone. This should cause the inability to move for about 5 minutes if done hard.

2.Make a "karate chop" (knife hand-sonkal taregi)and strike the Adam's apple , very lightly otherwise you will kill them, this causes your enemy to gag and choke.

3.Grab your attackers wrist, as they punch you, with both hands [suppose they hit with their left hand]twist left so you have your back 2 them and slam their arm (that is now straightened with wrist veins up) onto your shoulder, thus snapping the elbow joint.

4.Use an upper-cut elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out.

5.Stamp the kneecaps and as you do punch the face , only a master will see them both coming.

6.Use a backfist (ap jool-muck taerigi) to smash the nose causing tears and sickening.

7.When facing many attacks spin away so they glance off the back.

8.Aim kicks at the stomach and knees and punches to the solar plexus and face.

AND REMEMBER ALWAYS KEEP A GOOD GUARD - 1 ARM LIKE THIS _I INFRONT AND THE OTHER ARM ACROSS THE WAIST WHILE STANDING SIDE ON.
**&&**
Combat Arms
2869 Grove Way
Castro Valley, California 94546-6709
Telephone (415) 538-6544
BBS: (415) 537-1777
April 28, 1991

22 WAYS TO KILL A MAN WITH YOUR BARE HANDS

Sometimes when you are threatened with physical violence, a
weapon to defend yourself with is not always available. Your
hands, however, are always with you, and can be as lethal as any
weapon. Below are a list of attacks that police are instructed
not employ, as they may prove deadly.

1. TEMPLE - A very susceptible vital spot. If struck with
sufficient force, may cause unconsciousness or death.

2. NASION - This is the summit of the nose. If struck with
sufficient force may cause death.

3. PHILTRUM - This is the area between the upper lip and the
bottom of the nose. Attack to this area may also cause
unconsciousness or death.

4. HOOK TO JAW - A powerful hook punch to the front side of jaw
may snap an enemy's neck. Fatal.

5. ADAM'S APPLE - A sharp blow here may cause enemy to
asphyxiate.

6. SOLAR PLEXUS - The small of back. May cause death.

7. TESTICLES - The strong, focused pain of a vicious low blow
may cause shock, resulting in death.

8. BASE OF CEREBELLUM - A powerful blow to the nape of the
neck, causing mortal damage.

9. COCCYX - A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.

10. FULL NELSON - Stand behind the enemy, put your arms under
his, and lock your hands behind his head. Bending the neck
forward may either break neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of
supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing brain damage or
death.

11. HALF NELSON - Again, standing behind enemy, but one arm is
used to pin one of enemy's arms.

12. BRAIN BUSTER - Bend enemy over towards you, placing him in a
headlock. Grab the back of his belt, and haul him into the
air, vertical, upside-down. Allow yourself to fall backward,
landing on your enemy's head, which will absorb your
combined weight. Most effective on concrete or gravel.

13. RUSSIAN OMELET - Cross enemy's legs. Fold enemy by pinning
his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs
above him. Sit on his legs, folding the bass of the spine.
Fatal.

14. HEART PUNCH - A strongman's attack, it is simply a powerful
blow to the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox killed
an opposing wrestler with this attack.)

15. UPPERCUT - An upward strike to the bottom of the jaw with
the heel of the hand, causing the enemy's head to snap
backward. May shatter vertebrae. Fatal.

16. ABDOMEN - A substantial blow to this area may rupture a
vital organ, causing death.

17. RIB CAGE - A vicious shattering of the rib cage may cause
grave internal bleeding.

18. HEAD-TO-WALL PUNCH - A swift, hard, cold-cock punch to an
enemy's face while he is standing near a wall may drive his
head into it, causing the back of the skull to shatter
fatally.

19. PINNED DROP KICK - Standing behind enemy, holding his arms
straight back. A drop kick to the back without releasing
arms may severe spine, causing death.

20. HEAD WRENCH - Grabbing an enemy's head by the mouth and the
back of the skull, then twisting with a sudden, violent jerk
to rend vertebrae, may easily cause death.

21. CHOKE HOLD - Once a favorite of law enforcement officials,
has often proved deadly. The right arm goes over the enemy's
right shoulder, and grips the back of the head. The left arm
comes over his left shoulder, reaches across neck, and grabs
own right forearm. With enough pressure applied, causes
brain damage or death.

22. HEAD YANK - Bend enemy forward, grab head, and pull back
with convincing force. May separate delicate vertebrae,
causing death.
REMEMBER BE RESPONSIBLE< NOT UNLESS NESSECARY.

Hoss spock.gif bang.gif cheers2.gif
EGM clubinhand.gif clubinhand.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.7947 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild