Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yonaguni - UNDERWATER MEGALITH OF JAPAN, Yonaguni - Photo Gallery

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 09:07 AM
Quote Post
Hey V, sorry if I had a sarcastic attitude in my post.

Some major stuff came down here at my place last night.

Not good. sadoriginal.gif You may not see me soon.

I apologize if I offended you and you should know that I respect your opinion as you are far more intelligent than I am.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 09:20 AM
Quote Post
http://www.morien-institute.org/imk5.html

this link from Thessan shows the one and only rock ,
in a picture,with a feeble at best
evidence of caligraphic stone evidence.
Also there is NO evidence that it was actually found there,
and untill someone photo documents a stone in the megalith site before extraction,
or is accompanied by witnessed documentation,
it is all sketchy evidence.

My point was,
that if a stone tablet of the magnitude of the Okinawa Rosetta stone
was found at the megalith site,
there would be nonstop archaeological diving going on there.

This is not to say that further evidence will not be found,
on the contrary a better financed expedition would probablty find better evidence,

but to helter skelter attribute Okinawan tablets found on land , when the megalith is miles away under water, is bad representation, and this is what allows the debunkers to trash and burn positive ideas on ancient cultures that are unexplainable.

My purpose is not to be a debunker, but someone has to play a devils advocate to
control errant conjecture gone wild.

There have been many errant gone wild conjectures in this ancient history forum,
some of my own perhaps to a degree, talking about possible caduceus staff attributes to the two snake bulbs,{review the thread and the debunker link},
I try to be careful though.

sorry to disappoint you all, and one of the pinned threads in this section is all wrong,
based on faulty evidence,and should be removed.... as far as I can see or search.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 10:49 AM
Quote Post
one of the pinned threads in this section is all wrong, based on faulty evidence,and should be removed....

Which thread is that?

Surely not this one.

The images are awesome and everyone should see them.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 12:14 PM
Quote Post
OK Vianova since you are in a Missouri Mule frame of mind, here is the url of one of the most thorough skeptics of ancient high technology I ran across back in the days I used to post at Graham Hancock's forum. Frank along with Archae Solenhofen have demolished practically every claim of Ancient High Tech made in the last two centuries (at least to their own satisfaction). You can't make an omelette without breaking a few bulbs. Bon apetit' miner.gif

http://www.doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ...ra/dend00_e.php

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 02:52 PM
Quote Post
arguing.gif clubinhand.gif angryNEW.gif pissed.gif PCpunch.gif crazy.gif nervous.gif
furious.gif croc.gif rotatingskull.gif headbanger.gif sweating.gif respekt.gif

>slowly backs out of thread< blinkNEW.gif

nowar.gif atombomb.gif nowar.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 03:33 PM
Quote Post
Thessa, thanks for the links.

Yes, I think the similarities between Machu Pichu and the Yonaguni monument are something to consider.

Most likely they were built by the same race and after a great war or global catastrophe, the people who built it are long gone and have been gradually replaced by a taller pale skinned race.

(Pale face who speaks with forked tongue and who has played GOD for thousands of years??)

I believe the only thing keeping the shorter earth inhabitants going is their prolific breeding capabilites givin to them by their creator.

There is no need for infertility drugs like the new arrivals use in order to have twins, triplets, quadruplets or septuplets while they try and raise their population numbers and as they gradually slaughter earths inhabitants and interbreed with the survivors.

Also, with Earths smaller inhabitants, there is no need for caesarean section births (ya know, where they slice open the womans belly to extract the nefilim hybrid) because their bodies were built for their own kind.

The new arrivals to Earths surface may need those infertility drugs as well as the stomach births to breed their species when they use the smaller earth humans as their birthing vessels.

Just my theory.

Here's the clearer image of the stone tablet from the link you provided.

user posted image

I wonder what it says?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 03:45 PM
Quote Post
Just to let ya know, the spiral images are something special.

They mean something... though I do not know what yet.

In the early 1980s I ruined many of my personal art works by uncontrollably drawing spirals all over my drawings.

EX:
user posted image

One of these days I'll scan my art drawings and post them and the spirals I was compelled to draw.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 03:50 PM
Quote Post
P.S. I'm not sure if my spirals were clockwise or counter clockwise.

I just made those 2 red spirals with my mouse in MS paint.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 04:26 PM
Quote Post
Those spirals are found all over Megalithic Old Europe, Australia and the Americas. The most frequent interpretation involves the symbolism of the Serpent and the Cosmic Egg which some think involves an actual cometary event. Scara Brae features these spirals conspicuosly.

As far as the Yonaguni photos go, I've changed positions several times on their origin in the last seven years. Right now I favor modified artificial in light of the other dryland evidence. The Okinawa Rosetta Stone would be the most important linguistic artifact we have from that area. Yonaguni is not the only place these monuments are found and prior to "Underworld"s release Hancock stated that more of them were in Okinawa waters.

At any rate, no matter how passionate one is about a certain point of view, a certtain amount of diplomacy should be remembered in the choice of phrasing. I know I have experienced the law of unintended consequences for blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.

The reason I gave Doernenburg's url is because he is the most plausible of the naysayers and unless you have an unshakeable conviction in your ideas, people like him will shake the roots of your confidence in your own judgement. And even when you hold on to your convictions you are forced to concede to a certain degree of irrationality. Frank's one of the reasons i don't worship the Cult of Rational Materialism and Science. Rationality is vastly overrated IMHO. pinkelephant.gif beavisheadbang.gif

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2005, 01:42 AM
Quote Post
Tex says,

"The Okinawa Rosetta Stone would be the most important linguistic artifact we have from that area."

Exactly my point.
At first recognition of this artifact , one realizes its incredible importance.
Based on prior faulty supposition that it came from the megalith site ,
I had no choice other than to assume that if it indeed was officially claimed to be from the underwater site,
it had to be a fraud.
To have found this at Yonaguni would have been in the archaeological top ten , and there would be a flotilla of treasure hunters thereafter at the site.
Since this did not happen, it was safe to assume that the stone could not have come from the megalith site.....

I read the entire Doernenburg links.
I agree with a lot, and disagree with a lot.

Attributing it all completely to a barge is a stretch for me.

"a *symbolic sun barge*
a boat in which the sun floated across the sky. All this is written in the texts beside the objects.
Neither is the form of the barge shown in Dendera unusual. In many symbolic barge representations the boat only consists of a string like object which forms a bow and a stern."

Perhaps so,but here is a possibility of coincidence

http://www.lost-civilizations.net/ancient-...ce-alchemy.html

scroll down to the black and white drawing of the 2 bulbs in one direction {of the carvings not photographed} and notice the "sectioned cable",
that is underneath the figures which Doernenburg calls the barge symbolic curve.
Now scroll further down to the metal shop drawing and very similar long sections are being made,
in the bottom center where the 2 workers appear to be blowing into the tube, and applied to a function in the frame to the right , and also represented in the center stele section.

Are they making a barge with metal?
or a "symbolic barge" with a light source...for ritual?

Aside from that

even in the debunk link by Doernenburg he mentions,

that the snake is symbolic of the sun,

"Garn sees one electrode in a flower like object on the small end of the bulb, the other electrode, which emits the light, is represented by the small arms reaching up from the "insulator pillar" into the bulb."

I pointed this out earlier as well, being unusual evidence that is pro-bulb.

"The Garn-lamp is very dim, and that something glows can only be seen in very dark rooms. Not much for a lamp, but nevertheless the construction works..."

My take is that the Egyptians attained a very rudimentary light source that was symbolic and/or complimentary to specific ritual energies and universal lifeforce applications of whatever function being practiced.

caduceus staff style energies is what I reffered to, and the bulb light
represented all that is providencial with solar{snake} emanting universal energies.

The "barge"
mentioned may just be the universal transport of soul by
solar-universal light healing energies...manifested in ritual
with a glowing symbolic light

http://www.spiritmythos.org/holy/HR/caduceus.html

"The serpents represent the yin/yang or dual forces of nature, also arising as two streamings of physical-spiritual energy from the base of the spine, which in Eastern mysticism is called the "Kundalini."

The wings on the Caduceus are symbolic of the liberation of consciousness from the warp and weave of dual systems, once it moves up the staff between the serpents and further, beyond their reach.

The Caduceus additionally represents the DNA helix, which contains the crystalline frequency of all morphogenetic fields. Morphogenetic fields connect all living being through a constant exchange of knowledge in the Language of Light."

or as I pontificated earlier on the other thread..

"infusing certain energies into capacity of soul,
via religious ritual incorporating perhaps some Egyptians beliefs
of universal energy source in tandem with,
earth lines of energy,
baptizing the pregnancy and marriage with unique
infused "gods" solar- electric powers...."

Once again I call these egyptian bulbs and snakes "Caduceus STYLE" energies,
early manifestations of this symbology.

The wall translations

Complete text of the south wall:

Bandeau de la frise:
Resomtus is alive with gloss in the sky (and) lives at the day of the New Year celebration. He lights up in its house in the night of the child in his nest, by donating the light to the country from the birth bricks. The sky is jubilant, the earth is pleased and the God chapels is glad, when he appears in his chamber in his procession barge at his beautiful celebration of the New Year.
The God with his disk has come to see him.
***Nehebkau gives him reputation, and the goddess with her disk,
with godly body, rejuvenates him in his sanctuary.***
Tchnt tpjt jnr (probably the goddess Thoeeris, a birth goddess) is content because of her majesty. She praises Re because of him with praise for his Ka, with wine from schfjt (wine area) and meat bits on the altar before him.
The "land-of-Atum" (= Dendera) is prepared with his most distinguished plan, as Hu and Sia are subordinated to him.
**He may protect the son of Re (empty king cartouche), forever.
Title of the south wall:

Bringing of the amuletts (Pektoral) made of gold.
Speak: To speak words: This is the protection of your majesty for the celebration, in ktmt gold.

Ihi: Words to speak of Ihi, the great, the son of the Hathor, the noble child with shining plait: I please your heart with glories for your person,
**and I drive rage out with spells.

King: The king of upper and lower Egypt (cartouche with the name of Ptolemaeus XII.), the son of Re (cartouche with another name of the same king).
Royal edge line

I came to you, to your place (destroyed section). Beautiful one, whose looks are perfect.
**I have the Amulet of gold (destroyed section) attached with live on the day of the celebration (destroyed section) of your body.

Isis: Words to speak of Isis, the great, the gods mother, lady of jat dj, who stays in Dendera, the beginning with whose arrival the earth began, turquoise skin and lapislazuli like head.

Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great god who stays in Dendera. Gold, height: 4 hands.
**Made of metal the Day barge, the lotos flower from gold ...

Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great God, who stays in Dendera, the multicolored-feathered who is on the Serech. Gold. Height: 1 cubit. (the falcon on the relief is meant)

Ihi: Words to speak of Ihi, the great, the son of the Hathor, Re in its shape of the great God, who appears with the diadem as a king of jztj (Egypt)and as a master of the Sed festival,:
**You reign Dendera millionfold from the nhh eternity to the completion of the Djed eternity. Gold. Height: 1 cubit.

Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great, who stays in Dendera, the living Ba in the Lotus flower of the day barge, whose perfection the two arms of the Djed pillar carry as its seschemw picture, while the Ka's on its knees are with bent arms. Gold. All precious stones, height: 3 hands.

Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great, who stays in Dendera, who is in the arms of the princes in the night barge, the noble snake, whose chntj statue carries Heh,
***whose crew carries his perfection in holyness, because of whose Ba the appearing (Hathor) in the sky appeared, whose shape is admired by admirers, who comes as unique, enveloped by his head serpents, with numerous names at the point of chw.n=sn (Gods with relationship with the Hathor), the sechm-picture of Re in the "Land-Of-Atum" (= Dendera), the father of the Gods, who created everything. Gold, metal, height: 4 hands.

Isis: Words to speak of Isis, the great, mother of the Gods, lady of jat dj, who stays in Dendera, the queen of the rchjt people, with pointed horns.
Edge line of the Gods

Come in peace, servant of his Lord, as the chw djeser priests are subordinated to you, and you protect my throat with your trusty behavior. I have myself pleased about the freshness of your character. Gold. Height: 1 cubit."

Though Doernenburg sweeps these translations away to his own desires,
which have merit,
his bulb of gold, is symbolic as well, for golden light,
and he continues,
"or at least accept the mention of the New Year celebrations as main theme."
And we know what happens at New Years thruout history- a celebration,
be it the solstice or what have you, often accompanied by ritual and light manifestations.

I still believe that light was produced as a ritual vehicle of symbology in
the Egyptian bulbs.
"the barge " is the Path of Life in Light..?

Once again just "wild conjecture " on MY part

Peace and love PuPP,

I had a tough day too,
driving back from Seattle ...90 mles took 4 hours of the worst freezing rain freeways ever imaginable...
Going 50 at an early stage of travel, a car in front of me careened across 3 lanes of freeway in a death defying 360, as I barely missed him, trying not to slam on the brakes as well.
All you see in the out of control
"barge",
was the wide eyes of the faces in total fear of death, disappearing off the freeway.
The freeway was completely stopped for 2 hours at times.
Wrecks absolutely everywhere.

My "barge"
of solar electric Love
made it home though.
My 2 solar snakes-headlights-shined the only safe path of travel,
thru the darkness on the slippery slopes of freeway life and inch thick ice,
Celebrate!
the passage from darkness to light!
The soul lives on in harmony and health !
Happy New Year !

PMEmail Poster

Lurker
Member No.: 369
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2005, 06:16 AM
Quote Post
Hey V

Remember I sent some of these Images to you via email back a few years ago as they where sent to me by an anomolous Japanese Lady?

The statue head was found southeast of the megalith city along with glyphs. Also in the video you will note that some of the glyphs have also been located on the surface of some of the rocks where the Yonaguni megalith was discovered.

This structure differers some what from the Machu, in that the terrace faces are flat rock as opposed to concaved to alow for soil fill??

Some of the perfect shapes carved into this rock is unimaginable in todays standards, they must of possesed equipment powerfull enough to melt rock like plastic.

================
In addition, under the ocean, around well-known “Lishenyan” of southeast Yonaguni Island, a statue of a human head several feet tall was uncovered. Facial features could still be clearly discerned. Later, near the giant human head statue, groups of hieroglyphs were found. This indicates the builders of the undersea ruins were a highly advanced civilisation.

http://www.clearharmony.net/a_images/2004/...anundersea3.jpg
(Left) Statue of human head, several feet tall, on southeast Yonaguni Island - Professor Masaaki Kimura provided the picture.

http://www.clearharmony.net/a_images/2004/...ncharacters.jpg
(Right) Groups of hieroglyphs uncovered from the undersea ruins - Professor Masaaki Kimura provided the picture.

PMEmail Poster
jafo

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 15 2005, 11:49 PM
Quote Post
2 universities in japan (forget which ones) claim that the structures have hellenic (greek) id....

maybe the AINOU tribe in northern japan should ask their elders

maybe the hellenic key design found on so many structures/pyramids around the world, especialy south america for example palazio de las grecas in mexico,teotihuakan,chichen itcha would unlock the long witheld common origins of ancient civilazations.

im also told that there is a large pyramid in arizona kept under military control, also the ancient ruins found in the grand canyon have doric and korintian columns.

look for signs of the EL (3E)

so much to mention but better if you look for yourself...........

jafo

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 30 2005, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
Jafe, I like to hear more details on the Arizona pyramid, even anedotal ones. There are hill fortresses just below the Arizona border in Mexico and evidence of MesoAmerican connections with Chaco Canyon in more recent times. I've recently been sent photos of a semicircular formation with a concentric trench cut into it, from Central Texas. I immediately thought of Chaco Canyon and its semicircular foundations. I've been looking for substantial evidence of a formative MesoAmerican culture in the Southwest but have not found anything conclusive yet though my intuition tells me it is there somewhere. The best I've found are abortive Plains Village stone foundations in Texas and Oklahoma which seem to date to the late Prehistoric. A Hellenic influence at Yonaguni underwater is several millenia too late for a structure inundated at the end of the last glacial maximum. Some of the characters in the link provided do bear a certain resemblence to Old European symbols from the Megalithic though. These resemblences can be very deceiving and I'd be very leery of any claim of direct association. This is also a main problem with MesoAmerican architecture and that of the Old World; the dates just don't come close as in the case of La Venta which was an earth mound in 1000 BC. South America seems to hold much more liklihood; I've never been able to accept the mainstream claims that Tihuanaco and Macchu Picchu are that recent due to the nature of the stonework.

Intentions
Member No.: 528
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2005, 05:16 AM
Quote Post
tex i'm pulling my resources together to get some more info on the arizona pyramid (however laughable), it is rather sensitive since the black ops military has it under total info blackout.

interesting enough one is able to see what we call the signs of the EL as the hellenic letter lamda (Λ) appears all over the roseta stone. also the spiral is found traditionaly a hellenic symbol for the esoteric maze (esocosmos) that each of us has to conquer in order to see the exocosmos the cosmos of the heavens.

i would like to clarify that i am not reffering to the known hellenic culture but to the hidden hellenic culture which spans tens of thousands years back.

please be patient for more

ps the universities i reffered to before are tokyo and hiroshima

trippymirror.gif

--------------------
look for signs of the EL
PMEmail Poster
ShawnMcCaffrey(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 17 2005, 09:10 AM
Quote Post
This is just a thought but of all the UFO landing sites i've seen they are mostly cut out of natural rock. Either that or mountain openings. Somehow it seems better to land their ships on rock or dirt that has been leveled, this is what I see in the pictures on the first page of this thread. If anyone knows of Red Elk you can go to his webpage I beileive it is either RedElk.org or . net one is his forums one is the main page and see pictures he has taken on flat spots carved into mountains on secret military instalations.

Also perhaps the reason for the steps being so large is because the people who used it were proportional? Just a thought. UFO3new.gif

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0488 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild