Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cell Phones Cook an Egg

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 27 2006, 12:14 PM
Quote Post
Note: My last cell phone was a 10 dollar special "Audiovox" phone from Airtouch Cellular, now known as Verizon.

When I would use the phone, it would heat up my ear and the side of my head to the point of sweating and it was very uncomfortable. I stopped using it years ago and then I learned that cell phone radiation causes tumors.

greenalien2.gif They must really love us!

Need A Cooker?
Use Your Cell Phone
By Sue Mueller
6-28-6
Many organizations including the cell phone industry often downplay the risk of cell phone radiation to the brain. Results from short-term studies were used to convince consumers that use of a cell phone is not associated with brain tumors or cancer, which only develop decades after exposure.

To be fair, no one knows exactly how much harm a cell phone can do to a person.

Recently, new media has reported a study showing the radiation from cell phones is so full of energy they can be used to cook eggs.

In the experiment, researchers placed one egg in a porcelain cup (because it is easy to conduct heat), and put one cell phone on one side and another cell phone on the other. The researchers then called from one cell phone to another and kept the cell phones on after connecting.

During the first 15 minutes, nothing changed. After 25 minutes, however, the egg shell started to become hot and at 40 minutes, the surface of the egg became hard and bristled. Researchers found the protein in the egg had become solid although the egg yolk was still in liquid form. After 65 minutes, the whole egg was well cooked.

The study shows how scary cell phone radiation is. People should try to avoid use of cell phones. Although so far no one has proved the radiation from cell phones can cause something clinically significant. By the same token, there has been no one who can disprove the existence of such a risk.

Children should be forbidden from cell phone use because they still grow their brains and are particularly vulnerable to radiation.

© 2004-2005 by foodconsumer.org unless otherwise specified

-----------------------------------

How Two Russian Journalists Cooked An Egg With Their Mobile Phones RawFamily.com

Vladimir Lagovski and Andrei Moiseynko from Komsomolskaya Pravda Newspaper in Moscow decided to learn first-hand how harmful cell phones are.

user posted image

There is no magic in cooking with your cell phone. The secret is in the radio waves that the cell phone radiates.

The journalists created a simple microwave structure as shown in the picture. They called from one cell phone to the other and left both phones on talking mode.

user posted image

They placed a tape recorder next to the phones to imitate sounds of speaking so the phones would stay on.

After 15 minutes: The egg became slightly warm.

25 minutes: The egg became very warm.

40 minutes: The egg became very hot.

65 minutes: The egg was cooked. (As you can see.)

user posted image

http://rense.com/general72/cellcook.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 27 2006, 08:49 PM
Quote Post
OMG! I guess the headset I just purchased only works if the phone is not on my body. My phone gets extremely hot!

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 27 2006, 09:01 PM
Quote Post
My advice is to use your cell phones for emergencies and short special calls only.

If I had children, I would not allow them to have a cell phone until cell phones are safe or until my children were responsible enough to only use it for emergencies.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2006, 11:56 PM
Quote Post
Cell phone signals excite brain: study
Reuters
Mon Jun 26, 2006
WASHINGTON - Cell phone emissions excite the part of the brain cortex nearest to the phone, but it is not clear if these effects are harmful, Italian researchers reported on Monday.

Their study, published in the Annals of Neurology, adds to a growing body of research about mobile phones, their possible effects on the brain, and whether there is any link to cancer.

About 730 million cell phones are expected to be sold this year, according to industry estimates, and nearly 2 billion people around the world already use them.

Of these, more than 500 million use a type that emits electromagnetic fields known as Global System for Mobile communications or GSM radio phones. Their possible effects on the brain are controversial and not well understood.

Dr. Paolo Rossini of Fatebenefratelli hospital in Milan and colleagues used Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation or TMS to check brain function while people used these phones.

They had 15 young male volunteers use a GSM 900 cell phone for 45 minutes. In 12 of the 15, the cells in the motor cortex adjacent to the cell phone showed excitability during phone use but returned to normal within an hour.

The cortex is the outside layer of the brain and the motor cortex is known as the "excitable area" because magnetic stimulation has been shown to cause a muscle twitch.

The researchers stressed that they had not shown that using a cell phone is bad for the brain in any way, but people with conditions such as epilepsy, linked with brain cell excitability, could potentially be affected.

"It should be argued that long-lasting and repeated exposure to EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) linked with intense use of cellular phones in daily life might be harmful or beneficial in brain-diseased subjects," they wrote.

"Further studies are needed to better circumstantiate these conditions and to provide safe rules for the use of this increasingly more widespread device."

Medical studies on cell phone use have provided mixed results. Swedish researchers found last year that using cell phones over time can raise the risk of brain tumors. But a study by Japan's four mobile telephone operators found no evidence that radio waves from the phones harmed cells or DNA.

The Dutch Health Council analyzed several studies and found no evidence that radiation from mobile phones was harmful.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060626/hl_nm/...HNlYwNtZW5ld3M-

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 576
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 29 2006, 05:58 PM
Quote Post
It doesnt surprise me. I stopped using my cellphone and cancelled my cellphone plan after the 2 year contract ran out.

I had been getting sharp headaches in my left ear after using it. After not using it for a few months, this symptom has gone.

Just because they proved it is harmful for children doesnt mean that it is NOT harmful for adults either!

There is so much money in Wireless cellphone plans now, that companies such as cingular and Verizon are as indifferent as the tobacco companies are when they insist cigarettes are not harmful to your health.

pennywise2.jpg

PM

Intentions
Member No.: 106
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 11 2006, 01:12 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Quemonius @ Jun 27 2006, 11:49 PM)
OMG! I guess the headset I just purchased only works if the phone is not on my body. My phone gets extremely hot!

No. thats from the cell phone operating, not the microwaves. many electronics get hot. now with that said, cell phones are dangerous, avoid them. they can even cook eggs with their microwave radiation. thanks for posting this pupp.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Member No.: 674
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 4 2006, 05:55 PM
Quote Post
While I agree that cell phones are dangerous and have never owned one, nor will I ever own one, I felt I should mention that the article itself is apaprently a hoax.

The original article appeared on the website Wymsey.co.uk, home of the Wymsey Village Web, the online home of a fictional English village.

A few websites explain that it is not serious research, such as this one and this one and this one. It seems the people at foodconsumer.org who ran the story were duped.

--------------------
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - René Descartes
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 5 2006, 12:51 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Piper... I can post some official government websites that state Aspartame is safe for human consumption and Fluoride is good for your teeth.
smileyP.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 674
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 5 2006, 02:42 PM
Quote Post
Like I said, I don't use cell phones and mistrust them, and I also avoid aspartame and was glad to find out our city's water is not fluoridated. You also forget to add refined sugar, canola (rapeweed) oil, cow milk and hydrogenated oils to your list of "approved" poisons, among others. cheers2.gif

--------------------
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - René Descartes
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 5 2006, 03:04 PM
Quote Post
I hear ya Piper, the list of "approved" poisons is staggering.
I've never knowingly ingested Aspartame and I avoid drinking our cities water which is fluoridated. I've made sure we never use Canola oil and I stopped using margarine and avoid stuff like twinkies.

But isn't amazing how many "approved" poisons we're subjected to from before we even leave our mothers womb?

Mercury in our dental fillings and in vaccines as a preservative.

Lead in food cans
Lead in household paints
Lead in gasoline

Asbestos in all US buildings constructed before the 1970s

One thing for sure, you can tell that our overlords really love their flock.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2006, 09:00 AM
Quote Post
Received in email...
Brain & Eye Cancer From Cell Phones
Dr. George Carlo has described the marketing strategies aimed at children as “grotesque,” and says it’s a perfect example of the industry’s institutional arrogance.

He should know because he used to work for the cell phone industry, but now is its most outspoken critic.

In a widely distributed interview for a New Zealand news show in May, Carlo said there are currently 30,000 to 50,000 new cases of brain and eye cancer attributable to cell phone use being diagnosed every year. Based on current epidemiological studies, that number will reach half a million cases by 2010.

“We have never had this kind of impending risk to society,” he said during the interview.
(attempts to reach Dr. Carlo for this story were unsuccessful, but you can see the interview at: http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/tabid/67/article...93/Default.aspx )

From 1993 until 2000, Carlo was the handpicked chief scientist in an industry-funded research program, an initiative announced one week after a Florida man appeared on “Larry King Live” to explain why he had filed suit against the cell phone industry for the brain tumor that killed his wife.

In 2001 Carlo chronicled his seven frustrating years running – or trying to run – the $28 million research program in a book called “Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age” that he wrote with journalist Martin Schram.

While the industry said upfront it wanted straight scientific results, to Carlo’s disappointment he soon learned that many high-powered people were on hand to put a positive spin on whatever came from the research, even if that meant denying results.

During his time in office, two different research projects found genetic damage in human blood caused by cell phone emissions. Another project found an increased risk of cell phone users suffering from acoustic neuroma, a rare non-cancerous tumor that affects hearing. Another found a breakdown in the blood brain barrier in the brains of rats exposed to radio waves. Four others found evidence of an increased risk of brain tumors among cell phone users. Another found an increased risk of lymphoma with prolonged radio wave exposure.

And the industry sold more phones.

Science, schmience

Since 1973 Dr. Om Gandhi had been quietly publishing the results of his research into the biological effects of electromagnetic energy. He was particularly interested in the absorption rate in human tissue, which is quaintly known as coupling.

“Nobody bothered me,” said the much-honored professor in the department of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

That all changed with the October 1996 issue of the journal IEEE Transactions of Microwave Theory and Techniques, which contained a paper called “Electromagnetic Absorption in the Human Head and Neck for Mobile Telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz,” results of a study conducted by Gandhi and two doctoral students, Gianluca Lazzi, now a professor in the department of electrical and computer engineering at the North Carolina state University in Raleigh, and Cynthia Furse, now a colleague of Gandhi’s at Utah.

“I think Om’s assessment is dead on,” Furse said. “It was quite an eye-opener as a grad student/post doc to be sort of ‘dropped’ into the politics of the situation when we were just doing interesting science. There is still an active debate internationally about the interpretation of the analysis included in that paper on cell phones and children.”

Furse currently works on finding faults in aging aircraft wiring.

“The truly professional way in which Om balanced the research and debates has provided a very valuable basis for me to manage similar challenges in this line of research,” she said.

That 1996 study showed an alarming rate of electromagnetic penetration in the form of radio frequency from cell phones coupling with the brains of children, compared to the already disturbing amount of radiation entering an adult’s brain while using a cell (see accompanying graphic).

“Nobody bothered me all these years until I stumbled onto this,” Gandhi said. “I didn’t know at the time industry was targeting children as the next growth segment. Boy, they really got after me.”

The cell phone industry got after one of the pioneers in the research of electromagnetic fields because he found that the thinner outer ears and skulls of children allow more energy from the cell phone antenna to couple with brain tissue. The industry got him by trying to discredit his work through studies disputing his findings.

“The reason industry doesn’t like it. They don’t want to lose this part of the market. They don’t want to cast doubts,” he said. “They started to publish that ‘he cannot be right because we don’t find that.’ We have published three or four more papers since then, which more or less showed the same thing, but it is the original publication they continue to attack.”

Does anyone else smell tobacco smoke, as in the tobacco industry denying and obfuscating the fact that cigarettes are harmful to the human body?

“One of the papers shows how every millimeter closer (the cell phone is) to the body, increases the coupling to the body,” Gandhi said. “And here we are with a child’s much thinner earlobe and much thinner skull. Every millimeter changes the energy couple to the tissue by 7 to 12 percent.”

Now, what it means for greater coupling in children, or for anyone, for that matter, remains a matter of whose study you choose to believe. U.S. industry studies continue to show no harmful effects from cell phone radiation, whereas European studies, as some pre-industry crackdown studies from the 1990s that were actually funded by the industry, have found everything from nervousness and headaches to brain tumors and even genetic damage as a result of cell phone radiation.

Great Britain has for several years been cautioning against cell phone use by children.

“Unfortunately, there has been very little research on long-term effects of cell phones and radiation,” Gandhi said. “These days, because of the insistence of the European Union, it’s funding all the research in Europe. There is no research being done in the United States at the present time, even though we started this field back in the early 1970s. All of that research has been stopped because of industry.”

Which is a shame, because it appears to be in violation of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, which requires federal agencies to evaluate the effects of their actions on the human environment, and that includes the Federal Communication Commission, which regulates the transmitters and facilities that expose humans to RF energy.

“I am a professor. I have no axe to grind,” Gandhi said, still seemingly baffled by the reception of that paper 10 years ago. “I’ve written over 200 papers. They never objected to anything, but they didn’t like this one. They went out and hired other scientists that they funded to say my research was not correct.”

Despite the spin the cell phone industry tried to put on Gandhi’s work, he soldiers on in the interest of science, humanity and truth.

Has latest paper appeared in the July issue of IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, and is titled “Thermal Implications of the New Relaxed IEEE RF Safety Standard for Head Exposures to Cellular Telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz.”

It looks at the relaxed RF exposure standards set by the professional advisory group, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, compared to earlier standards Gandhi helped establish and standards followed by the European Union as established by the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection.

“These days in the committee (that sets the standards), one co-chair is from Motorola (C.K. Chou) and the other is from the Navy, the military-industrial establishment (Dr. John D’Andrea), and they are suddenly loosening their standards. I compared the three standards to show the new standards are out of line. Too loose.”

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0465 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild