Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MY SIGHTING- Sydney, Australia - Sutherland Shire, We were driving home from....
ufo_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
[/B]Date
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - Sutherland Shire

Summary
diamaetre of moon in sky, phospherous light, 3 lights extremely bright

Date Posted: 4/20/2005 7:32:32 PM

Sighting Time: 7:00pm approx.
Day/Night: Nighttime - Clear night no clouds.
Duration: 5 min.

No. of Witnesses: 3
Urban or Rural: suburban
No. of Object(s): Single

Size of Object(s): diametre of full moon in the sky at night
Distance to Object(s): unknown
Shape of Object(s): 3 or 4 large lights on side, ovalish disc shape
Color of Object(s): metallic/silver but it was dark and cant be sure a few years ago it happened

Full Description & Details
We were coming back from the local swimming pool at sutherland to bangor when we saw this unusual light in the sky. I was 7 or 8 and my sister who was about 11 at the time both saw it including my mum who was driving. I know what planes, helicopters, blimps all that sound like at night and look like and this was nothing like it.

At first it was pretty far away but still amazingly bright it had a phospherous glow...i htink thats the word. As we kept driving it moved closer rapidly until it was about the diametre of the moon in the sky. it started moving up and down at rapid speeds much faster than any plan or helicopter or lbimp could move. then it would hover and move rapidly again. there were about 3 or 4 bright portholes or 'windows' on the sides of it that were shining out an amazingly bright lights.

My sister, mum and i went round a corner and the object was out of sight for a second then we saw it again and there were two mattalic bars protruding form . i cant be sure if it was bottom, top or side because i was young and trying to make explanations up for it at the time.

our car didnt have air conditioning so our windows were open at the time, and it was a fairly quiet night on the road and this object made no sound at all. now a helicopter would have made a sound, most likely a plane but this was obviously not a plane, and a blimp, helicopter plane or whatever explanation you might have could not move at such a speed or look such a way.

it disappeared as we went down my street. we leaped out the car ran onto the top story verandah and scaned the sky for it. but it was gone and we were left speechlessly amazed.

I have researched flying objects of the human kind this was nothing made by people on our earth. This was real, this was amazing, this this was from outer space, this WAS a U-F-O!

Personal Background
Highschool, at the time primary school

Other Comments
This hapened a few years ago about 5 now and it was no plane, blimp, helicopter or any other human flying object this was a UFO!

Reported Sighting? Yes
Reported To: We attempted to report it to a ufologist but he was never there and never replied to our answering machine messages
Name: Natalie

I will probably never see anything like this again, although i hope i do.
I think that not only me but many others have missed chances at seeing UFO's. They have either dismissed tham as a plane of whatever or just havn't been watching the skies. Since this UFO experience of mine i try to remind myself to be alert of the skies incase i see another one. Nothing has happened so far.

Have you had an experience/encounter with them? Do you have any comments on mine PLEASE! REPLY!

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 12:01 AM
Quote Post
if ya look in the same index as the message you posted ull see some from qld that are all current to let ya know theyre still there,theres nothing wrong with a lil scrutiny in regards to them being "normal objects"hey sometimes some are but theres also "Nothing" wrong at all with being open about posting like you have,great stuff!my only comment is alls i can say is keep lookin up !!!peace miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 06:50 AM
Quote Post
Hey there ufo_1300, Yes, UFOs are real. Some are military, some are star visitors and some may be from an ancient subteranean race on Earth. Lotsa weirdness going on all over the world and has been for a long time.

I think MagIndi was trying to tell you to check the Queensland Entities thread in the UFO section.

Also, be sure to check all of the pinned threads (the ones at the top) in this UFO section.

Some real amazing info.

Thanks for sharing your sighting here.

Keep looking to the skies!
UFO2New.gif UFO3new.gif UFO4New.gif

Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 08:28 PM
Quote Post
Yeah i know they are real for sure. I know that in the USA area 51 and that theyhave a lot of military aircraft being 'secretly' tested etc and they test new designs some of which look liek the flying saucer shape but australia doesn't have or need that as far as i know. we don't have many or any enemies of other coutries unlike the us so we don't need this special military secret bases etc etc although we do have all those military testing shooting grounds or wateva they are so i imiagine a lot of the ufos seen in australia are genuine ''alein aircraft'' .

ufo_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 09:01 PM
Quote Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry the mesage above ^^ was from me 'ufo_1300' im still a guest so i need to take time to register and i forget to put my name in

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 09:07 PM
Quote Post
your right matey,we dont need em,....but sadly we do have em,an thanks to our politicians it appears only to be on the rise,from woomera to the latest smart weapons testing our army is up to there neck in this stuff,most sattelite based information comes from australia ,then is fed to the cia who tells bush who then ,sometimes tells that womble howard before the press.much like america,the blokes on the ground,the real people are not the problem its the heads upstairs that cause this crap.if you browse in pupps here ull find some info on pine gap(very interesting) an as pupp said back there check the queensland ufo page an ull see we def have ufos.........after near 5years i cant tell though much more than there are two types,one ...almost immaculate ,never buggers up............the other has its faults,mistakes,sorta like tom forget to tell joe that today lol...peace n heres a piccy i took in jan when filming them flying through the guts of orion 3nights in a row ,this one was floating around while the other flew through.
user posted image miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
ufo_1300(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 09:21 PM
Quote Post
Hey magindi! By the way i'm a girl seemed like you thought i was a uy lol just to get that out the way.

Cool photo! Where in Australia do you live? I'm from sydney obviously from my post. yeah i have checked out the queensland ones they are really amazing. how many have you seen in ur lifetime? do you reckon you will ee one again or see one if u havnt before?

meet me in chatroom if you read this message straight after i post it please. i will be there for a while if you read it a little bit late.

insignificant

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2005, 04:32 AM
Quote Post
"natalie"
"age 13"

what a hoot.

ufo_1300(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2005, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (insignificant @ Apr 23 2005, 04:32 AM)
"natalie"
"age 13"

what a hoot.

oh gee we have another loser..whats so maazing about my name being natalie and being 13 years old?

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2005, 08:01 PM
Quote Post
sorry nat i knew u were a young lady just trying to be a good magindi lol,(disregarding insignificants post an apply named nick mind you), i live in north queensland on the atherton tablelands above cairns in a westerly direction,as far as genuine open eyed ,others can see em too sightings id say at least 1000 maybe more to be honest,ranging from as close as 30-50metres ,in regards to when will i see one next....well if not today then tonight given 2 factors,its not too cloudy an i bother to go outside an look up...theyve been here near 5yrs now an aint goin away to quickly it seems .sorry if missed ya in the chat room,but i usually come in,read,make a classic magindi post in one long sentence,then scoot as lots happening at the moment....
if ud like to see more try http://www.asoulartphenomena.com
browse around theres about 30 or more short vids,an 1000 pics id say of various ufos/orbs/earthlights all takin over our home ,to add to 1st Q ive prolly seen the figure stated above,but have documented at least 500 separate ufos ranging from 30secs glimmers to 15min long encounters /flybys .....the longest id spose was 30mins in a cane field watching them zip around presumably making crop circles but as i aint got wings i could see the view from up top!lol...peace darlin an again thanks for sharing ure experiences they all count ,one day someone,somewhere will put the pieces together an contribute something significant to humanity :)peace

--------------------
PMUsers Website
ufo_1300(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 01:03 AM
Quote Post
WOW! Thats all i can say. thats amazing that website..it such proof that they are out there. Especially the military video...did you say it was your website? or just one you found?

I have probably reported my sighting to every place possible excluding media. Yeah hopefully one someone actually will put the pieces together and maybe turn those skeptics into believers.

This is an interesting story i heard on a tv show that aired a few nights ago called :
UFO's the unexplained

There was a skeptic man, who had never and thought at the time would never believe in ufos, who was assigned to work on 'Project Blue' in the USA to go around and interview people who believed they had 'seen something'. He was some government guy who apparently had airforce and scientific experience, he probably enjoyed his job because he 'knew' (and i use knew loosely) so storngly that ufos was fake and his job was to tell people that how easy does it get.

He would then tell them it was a weather balloon, helicopter plane or whatever he liked according to the facts he knew and his governement and 'aircraft experience'.
Project blue was designed to help get UFO's out of the media because they were creating such a catastrophe. The man assigned to tell people what they saw wasn't really what they saw, worked on Project Blue for 20 years until it was shut down by the government as UFO's were out of the front page and in peoples minds were merely weather balloons or the like.

When project blue's ''case was closed'' the man who stated storngly that UFO's were not real or were hoaxes was now a believer. After 20 whole years of skeptism and interviewing people from all kinds of places had discovered they were real, he had interviewed so many people who had such detailed explanations, photographic and video prof of what they saw. I guess eventually the pieces came together for him, to be a skeptist his whole life and even working asa skeptist could change such a person. You can oly imagine to stories he heard and possiubly even the htings he saw.

Anyways i htought iwas really interesting how people are changed when the ''see it/hear it to believe it''.

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 01:06 AM
Quote Post
^^^ One more hting i forgot to add.

The guy ended up trying to convince people they wree real these being his friends and family who would probabl have listened to him go on and on at get togethers about how ridiculous UFO were. No he was telling them they are real. Amazing...just amazing.

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 04:45 AM
Quote Post
natalie is my name

i am not a loser ?!?

age 13...enjoy your young life !!

i felt a ufo over me...it buzzed me...and was cloaked, very low..very fast...loveland, ohio, early 50s.

never call me 'natalie'

nan is who i am.

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 05:37 AM
Quote Post
Hi ufo_1300,

Thanks for the ufo report...it reminded of my first sighting

I was living down on the Woronora River in 1977 (on the Bangor side, even though Bangor
didn't exist then) Late one night, I was looking out the window and saw two metallic saucers
fly overhead, about half a mile up.The first one flew over quickly, (about 2-3 seconds from
perihelion to horizon) the second one followed 2 seconds later, in a parallel line to the first one.
They were travelling from the direction of Bankstown and disappeared over the horizon near
the Sutherland Crematorium. I never reported the sighting, but accepted the Ufo reality from
that point on...I saw another one fly over Sydney Airport 2 years ago...it blinked out over
Botany Bay...then I saw another report from Botany Bay from the same morning

The man you saw on the doco was Allen Hynek, very famous in the Ufo community...

Thanks again Natalie for the report...don't worry about those other Bozo's...
there's no age limit on Ufo sighting....

Peace to all

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:02 AM
Quote Post
Hey Ganesh, by the sounds of it you saw the documentary too?

I first spotted the ufo that i reported above flying over theSutherlnad graveyard..strange huh but yeah your sighitngs sound unreal wish i coudl see another one.

Yeha i dont care about my age or anything..and i am having fun while im young as the guy above stated. this makes me have more fun, an interesting hobby to research in my spare time. im really intersted in astrology and hope to maybe become an astrologist or even ufologist if that is a succesful career.

Thanks for the honest reply, by the way where abouts in the Sutherland shire do/did you live? Just a suburb lol the internet is an unsafe place as i hear many times by the news and newspaper articles these days.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1974 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild