Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Exxon/Mobil $11 Billion Profit in 4th Quarter, $10 Billion Profit in 3rd Quarter

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 28 2005, 08:13 PM
Quote Post
Exxon Mobil Profit, Sales Soar to Records 
By STEVE QUINN
Associated Press
Oct 27, 6:13 PM (ET)
DALLAS - Exxon Mobil Corp. rewrote the corporate record books Thursday as the oil company's third-quarter earnings soared to almost $10 billion and it became the first public company ever with quarterly sales topping $100 billion.

Anglo-Dutch competitor Royal Dutch Shell PLC wasn't far behind, posting a profit of $9 billion for the quarter.

Those results led Democrats in Congress to demand a new windfall profits tax. "Big oil behemoths are making out like bandits, while the average American family is getting killed by high gas prices, and soon-to-be record heating oil prices," Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement.

But Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman said President Bush opposes such a move and is instead considering a wide range of proposals to help cushion consumers, including the creation of an emergency reserve of gasoline and other refined products. [...]

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051027/D8DGL2502.html

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 29 2005, 10:20 AM
Quote Post
I figured Bush would oppose anything that would help the consumers. We have been robbed since he came into office. There was one excuse after another why they raised oil prices: The war in Iraq. IMO, our president only cares about the rich. He does not know what it was like to struggle and "bust his but" most of his life. Not only that, if the Republican party gets things there way, which I see is happening, there will be no middle class. Just like most third world countries.
arguing.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 29 2005, 12:24 PM
Quote Post
our president only cares about the rich. He does not know what it was like to struggle and "bust his but" most of his life.

Yup!

It's the "haves" and the "have mores" vs the "have nots"

It sure must be nice to be born into wealth and not to have to worry about making ends meet. Or to be born without a conscience like the Bush crime family.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
Yes, born without a conscience is just the words to say it! Notice the gas prices are going down here, I don't know about anywhere else.

My next goal is to see gas get down below $1 again. I don't know if that will happen, maybe after bush does not run again, and we get someone in office that knows how to balance the budget so the gas people don't get rich off of it.

This is getting interesting yet.

lol.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2006, 12:41 PM
Quote Post
It sure looks like O.I.L. (Operation Iraqi Liberation) has been very profitable for the inhuman beings who currently rule the world.

My conclusion is that these beings seek to bring about as much destruction to the air, Earth and environment as possible and we all contribute to our own demise.

I believe THEY are trying to fulfill Biblical prophecies which will help maintain THEIR power and control over the sheep.gif

Dear Mark,

This morning oil giant ExxonMobil announced its record-breaking profits for 2005 to the public -- $36.13 billion!  That is the largest profit ever recorded by any corporation in America.

In response, the http://www.ExxposeExxon.com campaign has created a short, funny video lampooning Exxon's unfortunate combination of huge profits and tiny social conscience. 

Click the link below to check it out: 
http://www.ExxposeExxon.com/movie
(and don't forget to turn on your speakers!)

Please share the laughs by forwarding it on to all your friends and family.

The movie is funny, but ExxonMobil’s policies are not. Sadly, ExxonMobil’s profits have come at a huge cost -- both to consumers like you and me and to our environment. 

Recent reports show that 2005 was the warmest year on record!
(Tied with 1998 as the hottest year since record keeping began in the 1880s - PuPP) 

The debate among scientists is no longer over whether or not global warming exists but over whether or not it's too late to stop a massive, catastrophic climate shift.

Yet, ExxonMobil uses its billions to actively sabotage efforts to slow global warming and to lobby Congress in support of drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and off of America’s majestic coasts.

Instead, ExxonMobil should invest in energy efficiency and renewable energy such as wind and solar power.

The good news is that we have a chance to change for the better the way ExxonMobil does business in 2006.  ExxonMobil CEO Lee Raymond retired in December after a long and extremely costly run. This month, Rex Tillerson took over as ExxonMobil’s new CEO.

You can help ExxonMobil change direction by asking Rex Tillerson to make the company a responsible corporate citizen that respects consumers and the environment.

Click here to watch our funny one-minute movie and then take action by emailing CEO Rex Tillerson.

Once you've watched the video, help increase the pressure on ExxonMobil's new CEO by taking one more minute to forward the movie to as many people as you can. 

Word of mouth will be crucial to our ability to influence ExxonMobil's new head honcho, Rex Tillerson.  If we hope to catch Rex's attention, we are going to need a lot of people to watch this little movie and send him a message. After all, Rex is a busy man with a multibillion dollar company to run. 

So please take a minute right now do whatever you can to help us spread the word about http://www.ExxposeExxon.com/movie

Forward this message to your friends, family, and colleagues. Write about it on your blog. And do anything else you can think of! 

With your help, we can convince ExxonMobil to change its policies for the better.

Thank you again for all your help.

Sincerely,

Katelyn Sabochik
Online Campaign Manager
info@saveourenvironment.org

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 1 2006, 03:19 PM
Quote Post
Oil execs refuse to testify to Senate - How they Jacked Up Oil Prices for Record Profits while Average Americans Go Down the Tubes
Reuters
31 Jan 06
WASHINGTON - Officials from six major oil companies have refused to testify this week at a Senate hearing looking into whether oil industry mergers in recent years have made gasoline more expensive at the pump.

With oil companies reporting record profits from higher energy prices, consumer groups have complained that mergers in the industry have stifled competition.

Exxon Mobil said on Monday it earned $10.7 billion in the fourth quarter of last year and $36.1 billion for all of 2005 -- bigger than the economies of 125 countries.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, which is holding the hearing on Wednesday morning, said it asked representatives from Exxon Mobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Valero Energy and the U.S. units of BP and Royal Dutch Shell to tell their side of the story.

"All declined the invitation to testify," the committee said in a statement on Monday, without providing details.

The companies, with the exception of Valero, took a beating at a Senate hearing last November on the industry's soaring profits at the time and high energy prices.

Bill Kovacic, a member of the Federal Trade Commission, is scheduled to testify at Wednesday's hearing.

The FTC is investigation whether oil companies manipulated gasoline prices and oil refining production levels. The agency plans to finish its probe and send its findings to Congress this May.

Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal will also testify.

The price for gasoline jumped 2.1 cents over the last week to a national average of $2.36 a gallon, up 45 cents from a year ago, the government said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/energy_congress_gasoline_dc

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 1 2006, 04:53 PM
Quote Post
hi,

Making gas below the 1 dollar isn't the correct way. Making it 20 usd is the way. This way people will find a way around the polluting oil and create something else, most likely cleaner (and cheaper!).

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 27 2006, 12:46 AM
Quote Post
Exxon Mobil earned $36.1 billion for all of 2005 -- bigger than the economies of 125 countries

user posted image

And the massive profits continue!

Exxon profits rise to $10.49B in 3Q
AP
NEW YORK - Exxon Mobil Corp. says its profit rose to $10.49 billion in the third quarter of 2006, making it the second largest quarterly profit ever for a publicly traded U.S. company.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061026/ap_on_...e/earns_exxon_1

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 1 2008, 06:22 PM
Quote Post
Note: Exxon Mobil made a record 40 billion USD in 2007 while raping consumers.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0452 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild