Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IAO

Tree Sprite
Group: Members
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 07:57 AM
Quote Post
Ok, this is bizarre. I have tried to post this twice already and every time it doesnt go through and all the info is cleared. Im getting tired of this! lol

Here is the short version.

I was researching the origins of the God Yahweh's name. I traced a link to the Tetragram IAO of the following Egyptian deity.

A name synonymous with IHJH, or the Tetragrammation, of the Hebrew Mysteries. Among the Gnostics Iao was a mystic symbol for the Supreme Divine World. Also the name was that of the Supreme Being.

This mystic symbol for the Supreme Divine World also was used among the ancient Chaldeans and Phoenicians. It is a name so sacred as not to be spoken.

Also, the polar male and female symbol which this mystic name represents was worn by the initiates of the Serapis--an Egyptian- Grecian-Roman deity

The name Ioa also is found in Polynesian mythology meaning Supreme Being. A.G.H.

Now I also found the name IAO synonimous with this group:

Ok, now the link wont work! For god's sake!

Ok, their home page seems to have skipped out but I have this info that describes them a little:

INfo

Anyway, what I found bizarre is that the Initials of an all knowing government agency, complete with the all seeing eye, have the same initials as the Tetragram for an Egyptian deity that happens to be the root of the Hebrew God Yahweh. Whew! That was a mouthful!

Also in ancient times the letters of a tetragram represented words. In Celtic traditions the Celtic the letter "I" stood for 'the future.' "A" represented 'the present', and "O" stood for 'the past'. Thus, the Druidic name for God, "IAO," literally meant "the Everliving," a being in existence past, present, and future. This is the exact definition given by scholars for the name of the Hebrew God, "Yahu" or "Yahweh."

I could go on, It seems this god IAO can be found at the root of dozens of ancient beliefs. He is the original, "all seeing god".

You all probably know all this, lol, but I nearly went buggy when all of this started coming together.

*off to do a little more research*

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2005, 09:51 AM
Quote Post
Hi Scully, interesting info indeed!

Thank you!

I recently learned something from a thread that Tiffany posted (Illuminati Orgins)

Isis Ra El = Israel

AMAZING!

But there's no cabal or conspiracy to control mankind.... nah, not at all!

starofdavidspin.gif

Statue of Mary
user posted image

Mary of the LONG toe tribe with her foot on the snake.
user posted image

Notice the symbolism? And remember that atomic war has happened before on Earth.
user posted image

And WHO controls USA's monetary system?
user posted image

And WHO has bankrupt America while spending hundreds of billions for the war machine?
THEY can pull the plug on us at any time and create a depression that will make the 1930s look mild.

We must also remember Switzerland who remained neutral during the World Wars.
(That's where the SAFE money is - right?)

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2005, 09:59 PM
Quote Post
Hellow ScullyAKADreamer

From what I've seen lately the truth definitely is out there.
It's a question of discovering and deciphering.

Velokovski started with the world wide myth at the start of all the older peoples
that the Sun stood still for three days or it dissappeared for three days.
Then there was a flood.

When it came down to proof - MYTH was right.

PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2005, 07:50 PM
Quote Post
I could go on, It seems this god IAO can be found at the root of dozens of ancient beliefs. He is the original, "all seeing god".

Close, he's the original pompous ASS "covering angel" better known as Lucifer. Isn't it amazing what a few hundred thousand years can do for one of the many renegade "cherubim"?

Don't press him too hard on that "past" part too hard though, the truth of the matter is that he's created by One infinitely more powerful than he and has a "beginning" unlike the Self Existent One who made his hugely arrogant ____.

He thinks he has a future, but the truth of that matter is that even that is coming to an end in the not so distant "eternal" timeline.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0398 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild