Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, Yes ! Ed's back with very positive info

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 08:03 AM
Quote Post
Here's an interview with David Wilcock, who's purported to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
Seems quite convincing to me, (Uri Geller thinks he's the real deal)

His explanations about channelled information are really worth considering, and give us much hope for the future.
He also has a website which you can get to from the interview page.

David Wilcock Interview

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 08:37 AM
Quote Post
David Wilcock and Wynn Free
Coast-to-Coast AM
with George Noory:

Is Wilcock “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?
June 23, 2004

user posted image

- Part One -

GN: Well, at least in his last earthly existence, the sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce was born in 1877, and he died in 1945. But, he has reportedly said in the past that he was an Atlantean, [he was] a celestial being that had descended prior to Adam and Eve, he was Ra-Ta, an Egyptian high priest from 10,600 years ago, and [he was] Lucius of Cyrene, who was referred to in the New Testament as being a minor disciple of Jesus. 

And now jump ahead a few years to now, the present, where intuitive David Wilcock and also his co-author Wynn Free believe that David is the reincarnated Edgar Cayce. In a moment, their incredible story: The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

This is going to be some night. Wynn Free had an interest in electronics and ham radio. He attended the University of California at Berkeley as a physics major, and gradually he lost interest in his formal schooling. He spent his spare time studying metaphysics and became interested in Edgar Cayce. During this time period, Wynn came across a website of David Wilcock. After having a reading with David and completing more research, he became sure that David Wilcock was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. As a matter of fact, our friend Uri Geller also believes this to be true. In addition, Wynn is the co-author of the book “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,” with David.

Now David Wilcock is a professional intuitive consultant who, since reading Richard C. Hoagland’s “The Monuments of Mars” in 1993, has intensively researched UFOlogy, ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. He is the author of a critically acclaimed trilogy of scientific research works, known as the Convergence series, which gives definitive support to the idea that a change in matter, energy and consciousness is now occurring on the Earth and throughout the solar system. He is the co-author of the book that we’re talking about tonight, “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?”, and a summary of his latest work appears therein – where a breakthrough case for mass, spontaneous DNA evolution on Earth is unveiled.  This is going to be quite a night indeed. First of all, let’s say a little hello to Wynn Free.

Wynn, welcome to Coast to Coast. How are you?

WF: Hi George!

GN: Always a pleasure to talk with you. And David, you’re with us too! Hi…

DW: Hey, how are you doing?

GN: It is great. Now David, of course, was just on Coast with Richard C. Hoagland back on May 15th, as they were talking on some other unrelated issues. Wynn, let’s get to you first of all. How did you meet David? 

WF: Well, someone sent me a link to David’s website. Actually, that someone happens to [have] been on Coast-to-Coast at different times also – a fellow named Michael Horn, who has spoken on Pleiadians.

GN: Yes.

WF: And I went to David’s website and started taking a first glance at it, and in a little section he had something called “The Edgar Cayce Connection.” I went to that section of his website and I looked at this picture that was comparing David and Edgar Cayce, and they were perfectly similar. Not only did they have the same features, but there was something in the vibration, the feeling, the look of the eyes.

So I started reading it, and I was really in a state of disbelief. I couldn’t believe that I could really find Edgar Cayce [having] come back. But I kept reading the story, I kept reading the story, and I said, “I have to have a reading and see how this reading feels.” I did have the reading, and the reading was delivered by what I learned was called a group soul that identified itself as Ra.

[The reading] spoke to the deepest issues that I was going through at the time, and it resonated very profoundly with me.

GN: Mm hm. Alright. You know, I’m looking at the picture right now, Wynn, on the Coast-to-Coast website, that you provided for us, where we have a link up both to your website and to David’s, and I do have to tell you, the picture of David and Edgar Cayce… [is] pretty uncanny! I mean, they look like they could be twins!

WF: That’s right. So at the time, I was writing for a couple of metaphysical magazines. One of them was a web magazine, and I started petitioning my editor to let me interview David. She was very skeptical at the start. She told me that I could do the interview, but she wouldn’t guarantee that she would ever put it up.

Well, after I did the interview, she was convinced that I was right. This was about six months after I had my reading. She said, “Wynn, I think you’re the guy who’s supposed to write a book about this.” Now I had never written a book – I was writing poems and songs and articles, and my first thought was that I couldn’t do it. But as I read David’s website and studied it, and particularly the readings on David’s website, which were extremely profound and wise, I thought it was an important thing for me to do.

So that’s what got me going.

GN: Now Wynn, at the time, did David believe that he might be the reincarnated Edgar Cayce? Had that come up yet?

WF: Well, the implication on his website was that he believed that. I don’t remember if he said it outright – it was such an outrageous thing to say. And David was just so concerned about people thinking that he was trying to draw attention to himself or being self-aggrandizing. So he presented the case and talked about the David Wilcock / Edgar Cayce connection, and I believe the way he presented it was that there was a soul resonance between the two, some kind of vocabulary like that.

DW: Vibrational similarity, actually.

GN: And David, I’ve always wanted to chat with Edgar Cayce. This may be the closest I’ll ever get. (Laughs)

DW: Well, you don’t want to judge a child by its parents, and I’m definitely a chip off the block, but not the same guy.

GN: At what point in your life did you believe that you might be Edgar Cayce reincarnated?

DW: Uh, probably while I was over the toilet throwing up about the implications of it. (Laughs)

GN: (Laughs) And when did that happen?

DW: I’m being facetious, [but] I did have a real hard time with it. To really fast forward to that part, I had been guided by these readings, (and we can talk later about how that got started,) to move to Virginia Beach. And I even recorded myself on a tape on the way to Virginia Beach, saying, “Am I coming home?”

Now, once I got there, I was rooming across the street from somebody who was a high-ranking member of the Edgar Cayce association, which is headquartered in Virginia Beach.

GN: Right.

DW: And he said, “I’ve gotta meet you, I’ve gotta meet you.” By this point I had already established a year and a half of credibility in prophecy -- accurate prophecies of the future that happened. 

GN: As just you, David, or as the possibility of Edgar Cayce?

DW: It never even crossed my mind. This was something that I felt to be private, it was just my deal, it wasn’t ever going to go public.

GN: Mm hm. 

DW: I wasn’t actually taking very good care of the stuff that I was writing on, or recording, because I didn’t think it was really going to have any use, other than for me.

So I moved to Virginia Beach, and this guy said, “I’ve gotta come over, I’ve gotta meet you, right now.” And I said, “OK…?!” So he shows up, and was just flabbergasted, because Edgar Cayce is dead, but there he is standing in front of him! It’s the same guy!

GN: (Laughs) A younger version.

DW: I mean, forensically, if Edgar Cayce at my age committed a crime, I could be convicted for the crime, just because of how much we look alike. Experienced portrait artists came in later on, and showed that three-dimensionally, regardless of what angle you view the face from, the skeletal similarity is astonishing.

GN: If your hair was a little shorter, and you wore a typical hat like that, a little top hat, it would, as I told Wynn, be uncanny. The resemblance is obvious. [See http://ascension2000.com/caycebook.htm for the comparison photo.] 

DW: Yeah. And as far as I understand it, this is a pretty natural byproduct of reincarnation. A lot of people who were into Cayce felt that he was more than human, and only people who have a huge interest in Cayce being some sort of godlike person have ever given me any kind of real resistance.

We actually had somebody who was very high ranking in the ARE, and this other guy I mentioned, who met me the first day, invited this very high-ranking member to the Nawab Indian restaurant in Virginia Beach with me. The man confessed at the end of our meeting that he “nearly fell over backwards” when he walked into the restaurant and saw my face, because apparently I had turned from the table to face him, and the angle at which I turned and looked at him when he first came in the restaurant was identical to a picture of Edgar Cayce that he had just been looking at earlier that same day. So it was a totally hyperdimensional experience for him.

GN: Have you had strange reincarnation feelings, dreams, anything like that, David? 

DW: Well, before I ever imagined that something like this could be possible, I was getting bleed-through out-of-body-experience things happening, suggesting that I had a connection with Cayce. Before I ever went to Virginia Beach, [or even knew that I would be moving there,] I saw what [that area] was going to look like when I was in an out-of-body-experience. I was able to consciously induce [OBEs] by working on William Buhlman’s book, “Adventures Out of the Body” and following those exercises. 

GN: OK, let’s jump over to Wynn for a second. So, Wynn, as you were deciding with David to put this book together, “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,” and I notice you both have a question mark at the end of it… Why are you not just making it as a definitive statement? Why the question mark? 

WF: Well you know, there’s no way to absolutely prove anything. People don’t even believe that reincarnation exists. So, it was my thought that putting the question-mark there allows a person to look at the case. Basically, I presented the case in the book. I was the one who was investigating it, and I revealed how it came to me that David had to be Cayce. So I let the reader follow my own track of unfoldment to see if it made sense to them, rather than saying it was just so. It’s an enormous thing to say.

One of the things I wanted to bring up, that David didn’t cover there, was that the way this actually unfolded for David was quite striking, in that it actually fulfilled a prophecy of Edgar Cayce’s.

GN: And what was that?

WF: Well, to go back, David was living in New Paltz, NY. He had graduated college, and he was into metaphysics and [had been] recording his dreams [since 1992. In 1996,] he had a conversation with Joe Mason, [http://www.greatdreams.com,] who was telling him about how he would hear this Dream Voice [when he woke up in the morning]. That night, [as with all other nights over the last four years,] David [had put] a pad by his bed to record his dreams, and when he woke up, [something different was happening:] there were [now] sentences that were communicating to him [just like the Dream Voice that Mason had described the night before]. 

DW: Yeah, I heard Joe Mason’s voice when I woke up in the morning, just like we were talking on the phone the night before. They were mostly nonsense sentences, but what I did was to just rigorously document them exactly as I was hearing them. [Mason had taught me to wake up, remain motionless, and if / while you can still remember new details from your dream, you document all the “garbage noise” of the subconscious mind… what most people think of as “imagination” or “daydreaming.” That becomes the data, which you don’t read and understand until you have finished the whole process and have returned to normal consciousness.

Gathering this data is similar to maintaining a conversation with someone while you are also trying to understand and follow the sounds of a TV in the other room at the same time. In this analogy, your main conversation with the other person is equivalent to your experience with the conscious, thinking mind, and the sounds of the TV in the background are very similar to how the intuitive data just bubbles up when it is first reaching you. Most people simply ignore this data as another form of “imagination,” though just about everyone has heard it at various times, especially just before falling asleep. True intuitive data surfaces effortlessly and requires no “thinking” – it is just a quiet form of background noise in the mind.

In fact, participating in one conversation while also overhearing and following another is an excellent way to train yourself to be more psychic, providing that you can do it without losing eye contact or focus and getting someone angry with you. Most people have completely shut off this ability by learning to “tune out” television commercials while having conversations at the same time. That is one reason why frequent television watching can be an enemy of psychic development.

I had academically developed this ability to divide my mental focus from years of practicing advanced drum rhythms, where all four limbs were doing unique and different patterns at the same time, such as jazz, polyrhythmic exercises, Calypso, Latin samba, bossa nova or bolero. Even beginner-level rock beats, which I started playing as early as seventh grade, can start to get the mind working this way, as can other instrument studies as well. I found out later that black-ops people looking for psychics are always particularly interested in musicians, for that very reason.

The data often comes in so fast, in the early stages, that you can only dip in and grab little pieces of a much larger amount of material that you see (in brief but detailed visual snapshots), hear and even emotionally feel. The most important part of the process is that you rigorously avoid analyzing your data or having any emotional interest in it. You just record exactly what you are hearing, however cryptic or convoluted it may sound, and worry about the details later. If you start understanding even small parts of what you are getting, then you need to breathe and meditate until you can again get deep enough that you just move really quickly in writing it down or dictating it on a tape without trying to analyze it. Some of this is similar to the protocols of remote viewing.]

GN: Do you remember writing [these sentences] down during the night?

DW: Yeah. I just had no idea what the content was. After I read it through the second time, I noticed that it said, “You should visit the pyramids of Chichen Itza… you can go there with your mind.” As soon as I read that [line], the phone started ringing, and I picked it up, and it was this guy I met at a UFO conference saying, “Hey, do you want to go to a seminar on astral projection?”

GN: (Chuckles) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha…

DW: It was like being in the Matrix, when your computer starts talking to you. You know?

GN: Well, yeah, and we all know what it’s like to be in that. This is for you, Wynn, as the investigator here. What proof did David bring forth for you to start saying, “I think he may be Edgar Cayce reincarnate?”

WF: Well, to continue the track I had started on, David was writing down these sentence fragments. He would keep a recording of them, and many of them are on his website [http://ascension2000.com] right now. Anyone can go look there, and there is a section where he has his readings, and he has documented all of this as best he could.

GN: And the website is linked right there on coasttocoastam.com. So there’s the link. OK, go ahead.

WF: So, after a period of time he would get a sentence that would prophesize something in his future that was quite specific, and it would happen. Now the prophecy was always a bit cryptic, where you couldn’t understand it before it happened, but after it happened it became obvious that wherever these sentences were coming from, they knew something that was going to happen for David. One of the ones that is in the book was, “You’re going to get a 3 ½ by 11 sheet of paper on Friday, at 8:30.” And that was on Wednesday, I believe, that he got that.

DW: I actually have that original recording queued up and ready to play, if you guys want to hear it.

GN: Yeah, how long does that last? 

DW: It’s about eleven seconds.

GN: OK. Yeah, get it ready.

DW: I’m standing by.

GN: Continue, if you will, Wynn.

WF: So on Friday morning, David got a traffic ticket, at 8:30 am, and…

GN: (Laughs) 3 ½ by 11, right? (Laughs)

WF: Yeah!

DW: That was pretty much what broke the shell and made me say, “OK, I’d better start taking this seriously.”

GN: OK, well, we’d better listen to the tape, so let’s play it. Here we go.

DW: All right, hang on a second. Here we go.

GN: OK.

DW: [From tape, in a whisper, with audible cuts after each sentence:] “My gift to the world will be a 3 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. Expect it on Friday. This runs counter to earlier systems of thought. We can work on visual sites. 90 minutes ‘til 10:00.” 

Was that audible?

GN: Well, it was in the beginning, which is fine. Now is that your voice?

DW: Yeah, in the beginning I couldn’t get enough energy going through me to get a speaking voice; I could only get a whisper. So this came through, and I thought, okay… “My gift to the world will be a 3 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. Expect it on Friday, 90 minutes until 10:00.” It just was more garbage, like a lot of the other stuff coming through. A lot of it didn’t make any sense at all. So what are you going to do with it? You just say, “Well, forget it.”

Then, when I rear-end someone on the highway, and the officer writes me a ticket and it’s 8:30 and it’s Friday, all of a sudden it all just came crashing in… [pun intended!]

GN: Yeah, but that doesn’t mean you were Edgar Cayce reincarnate.

DW: Oh gosh, no.

GN: So somewhere along the line, Wynn, you began to dot the I’s and cross the T’s and you said, “Hey, there’s a connection here.” What was it?

WF: Well, after a year of David doing these kinds of sentence fragments, and then he started dictating into a tape recorder, and dictating page after page of this incredible wisdom, I knew from talking to David that he could not tap into that directly…

DW: Let’s just clarify that by saying that the oblique and mysterious quality of the words in the beginning was a function of my lack of tuning. As I worked on this more, it got to the point that it became a lot more eloquent and free-flowing, and actually made sense. (Laughs)

WF: So after a year, David’s dream voice, he called it his dream voice, asked him to move to Virginia Beach. 

GN: That voice we just heard. That’s his dream voice.

DW: Right.

WF: Right. He called it a dream voice. And so, that’s when David moved to Virginia Beach. And of course, people were looking at him and identifying him as looking like Cayce. And then I found out that Cayce had made a prophecy which could be interpreted to mean that he was going to return in 1998 and be in Virginia Beach. Here is the prophecy that Cayce made, and I will read it directly, verbatim.

GN: Please.

WF: He didn’t refer to Cayce, he referred to [Cayce’s past life as] Ra-Ta. “Is it not fitting, then, that these [a reference to Ra-Ta and his associates] must return? As this priest may develop himself to be in that position, to be in that capacity of a liberator of the world in its capacity to individuals in those periods to come. For he must enter again in that period, or in 1998.”

And then there was a book I found called “Many Happy Returns” by William Church, where Church said [Cayce] had a dream where “he saw himself back in Virginia Beach, surrounded by many of those who had been with him at an earlier time.” Now David’s relationship with his Dream Voice had gotten much, much, much more sophisticated after that initial fragment that you just heard.

GN: All right, well hold that thought, Wynn. We’ll be back with you and David, as we are leading up now to why Wynn made a decision that he believes that David Wilcock is indeed Edgar Cayce reincarnate. And, we’re going to find out from David what made him believe that he was! I mean, you just don’t wake up in the morning and say, “I think I was Edgar Cayce!” I’m George Noory, and we’ll be back on Coast to Coast AM…

[Commercial Break]

GN: Well, welcome back to Coast to Coast. I’m George Noory. We have two guests tonight. Wynn Free is the coauthor with David Wilcock of the book “The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.” David, of course, may indeed be Edgar Cayce, or at least the reincarnated version. Wynn, let’s go back to you, if we can. You were saying that the dream voice of David was intensifying. He was getting a lot of these now?

WF: He was getting a lot of prophecies, he was getting a lot of wisdom, and he was getting a lot of counseling. They were looking at him and saying, “You’ve got things to get through, and we’re going to help you do it.” And it was kind of like having a Dream Voice psychotherapist of sorts. All of that is up on David’s site [ http://ascension2000.com ], in his archives, that anyone can go take a look at.

The most incredible thing, and this is where we start getting into some further objective data, happened after November 1997. In November of 1997, David was now in Virginia Beach. He knew he looked like Edgar Cayce. He didn’t know what that meant, and he was at the point where he could ask a question now to what he called his Dream Voice.
]
DW: Yeah, I call it “climbing the ladder.” You have to get out of trance long enough to ask a question, then you have to dip back down long enough so you can actually be at a state where you can get the answer. 

GN: Okay. 

WF: So he asked the question, and he got the answer that I have here in front of me.

“DW: I would like to incubate a question on my identity here, related to Edgar Cayce.” And their answer was, and I’m just going to abbreviate some of this, “In short, David, the answer is yes. You will need to review the whole life and see the parallels.” And then they said, “To bury this concept in time would not be wise for you, as it is important that you make those aware around you. We do not have the time for you to hide this. We understand that you will be tested, and we feel it imperative that you take the necessary precautions to insure that you are ready for said involvements.”

Now this is the crucial statement here: “Be it known that you are not as configured this time for medical readings and for individual one-on-one counseling. This is one of the involvements that we wished to change. We would like to see you progress in the direction of spending more time teaching universal concepts to the masses. This would be the highest utilization of your creative forces.”

And so now, David went into quite a bit of shock. He didn’t know how to deal with this. They said, “Study Cayce and you will see the parallels.” So David went and started studying Cayce.

DW: Well, I was also living with somebody who had been one of the closest friends to [Edgar Cayce’s] soulmate and secretary, Gladys Davis Turner. So I got to hear a lot of inside stuff that hasn’t even been written about, as well as hearing all the stuff that most people know. So, most of it was actually oral transmission.

GN: Now did that person, David, see similarities between you and Cayce?

DW: Yeah, he was the one that was actually pushing me to ask the question in the first place. I didn’t really want to do it, because I didn’t want [to know] the answer. I would prefer NOT to have the answer.

GN: Almost like, “Stick the old head in the sand and hope that there isn’t anything going on,” right?

DW: Well, yeah, because if it is true, then I’ve just gone from being some guy doing psychic work and working lame jobs for six bucks an hour to being the most controversial figure in 21st century metaphysics, arguably. 

GN: And tonight we’re going to talk about some of your prophecies, David, and also Edgar Cayce’s. But continue, Wynn Free, about this. This is fascinating!

WF: Well, as David started studying Edgar Cayce, he came upon a clue that was absolutely, strikingly phenomenal. He compared his astrology chart with Edgar Cayce’s, and found out that his personal planets, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars, were all in exactly the same signs as Edgar Cayce’s. Then he had an astrologer, Brian McNaughton, who compared his chart with Edgar Cayce’s, and determined that David was born on the ONE day of 127 years where all those configurations were the same as Cayce’s! [Scientifically, there is no other day in that 127-year period where the positions of the planets could match so precisely.]

GN: (Laughs knowingly)

DW: Yeah, you have to understand that it is an ego-shattering kind of experience. I just offhandedly had this astrology program, and this guy I was living with said to me, “Hey, why don’t you just run a Bi-Wheel, and put Cayce on the inside and you on the outside?” The program, since Cayce was famous, had his birthdate in it already. So I plugged in my own data, and I didn’t expect to see anything.

And you know, [the Sun is white,] Mercury is yellow, Venus is green, [Mars is red,] and the Moon is gray… and they’re all just sitting on top of each other! [I was so amazed by this,] I just about fell off the chair.

GN: And why, David, would Edgar Cayce reincarnate? This shoots a hole through my theory and my thoughts, that once you reach a certain form of perfection, you don’t come back. And I would have assumed that Edgar Cayce was almost as perfect as you can get.

DW: (Knowingly:) Ahh! Okay.

GN: Now why is that?

DW: Well, George…

WF: David, do you want me to answer that one?

DW: No, I want to take a crack at that.

WF: Go ahead.

DW: I think that there is a tendency throughout history to mythologize people. So I can tell you that someone can develop these abilities and have great promise, and still be a very emotionally and psychologically crippled being.

GN: So what you’re saying then, if I’m reading this correctly, is Edgar Cayce really hadn’t developed spiritually enough, yet, not to come back.

DW: Yeah. [The fact is,] he died broken-hearted, with this collapsed hospital project, and felt that his life was in ruins. One of those things that you don’t hear about too much was the fact that he had become a kind of rage-aholic at the end of his life, because he couldn’t handle all the business and all the stress. Nobody wanted to be around him, because he was yelling at everybody.

He was human! And that’s not to say that it is any sort of indictment. In fact, I think it makes the story so much more palpable and real. That’s part of why the Cayce story is so adored.

GN: Now Uri Geller, who has been on the show, and he is a friend of mine, believes that you are Edgar Cayce. What might the people at ARE, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Cayce’s organization, say about you?

DW: It depends on who you have on the show and who you ask.

GN: If I were to talk to Edgar Cayce the son, would he say, “Yeah, he’s my dad reincarnate,” or would he say, “No way?”

DW: In fact, this same guy who I was living with… back in, I guess it was around January of 1998, very soon after we first figured this out, or at least started to think it was possible… actually [set up] a meeting with Edgar Evans Cayce at the Piccadilly restaurant in Virginia Beach, which is now a sushi place [called Otani]. It was very awkward.

He [Edgar Evans Cayce] sat there and had his hand over his eyes, never looking at me, and asking a whole bunch of questions. And before I had a chance to say more than about one sentence, he would just ask another question. [He only seemed to be interested in finding a question that I could not answer, something that would obviously disprove the story, but this never happened, so he just kept on asking more questions.] So at the end he told me that he did not believe I was his father, but he [also] said that I was way, way more credible than anybody else that had ever presented themselves to him before. 

GN: Well, maybe he couldn’t believe that you were his father. Maybe he was fighting it.

DW: Yeah, and if you look at the actual case history between he and his father, they didn’t really get along too well. Cayce abandoned his kids for four years to go out and wildcat for oil in Texas.

GN: Yeah, that’s true. That would…

DW: So there’s [definitely] some family stuff going on there. 

GN: Did he say that you looked very close to what his dad looked like?

DW: Well, no. His father, already by that point when he was born, had started to gain weight in his face. So you have to look at similar pictures from similar times in life. Most of the people at the ARE, when they meet me and see the story and compare everything, are very favorable to it. There are a few people who are very vocal and have tried to sway a lot of others, and they have talked about the fact that I did marijuana when I was in high school, and things like that, and attempted to say that “Edgar Cayce would never swear, Edgar Cayce would never do drugs,” blah, blah, blah.

I have been sober for 12 years, but that is part of my story. And that is most frequently used as part of the Decoy, Distract and Trash or DDT campaign, so to speak.

GN: Wynn, as this was going on, was there any part of this research that made you open your mouth and say, “This is unbelievable!”

WF: Well, what happened was, I kept looking for things and expecting to turn over a rock that would destroy the story. And every time I turned over a rock, the story would be amplified. You know, I wanted to mention a book that I used by a guy named Harmon Bro. It’s called “A Seer out of Season.” Harmon Bro lived in the Cayce household, and he was very privy to Cayce’s, I guess, distortions.

I’ll read something here from the book:

“He knew well that he was no saint. He could not serve as a model of an ideal spiritual life. At best he could be seen as a warrior who kept fighting the darkness inside himself as long as he could. For many who looked carefully at the story of his life, he knew that would not be enough. He knew he smoked too much, ate too much, lost his temper, criticized others arbitrarily, worried, rode his passions, forgot to put first things first, trusted too much in his own plans, and failed to build community as he went.”

That book is filled with descriptions of Cayce’s life. As I read it in researching my book, it kind of destroyed my image of Edgar Cayce, because I was not aware of that. I was aware of all the great things that happened with Edgar Cayce, the great readings and the health stuff. I learned that Edgar Cayce was a very difficult guy. And as I was writing the book and talking to David, I found the same personality. David was really hard to work with. He didn’t want the book to come out.

GN: (Laughs)

WF: (Laughing) He was, like, afraid of it!

GN: Really? David, you fought Wynn in doing the book, you didn’t want it to happen, or what? 

DW: Oh, I’ve had diarrhea the last two days just going up to this show, man! (Laughs)

GN: Well, maybe you need a…

DW: Think about it!

GN: You definitely need an Edgar Cayce remedy after that one. 

ALL: (Huge Laughs!)

DW: I need some Sulflax. Yeah. (Laughs)

GN: (Still laughing:) All right, continue, Wynn. 

WF: There would be little things that would come up, where I read in a book that Edgar Cayce had died in some past life by drowning, and that he was deathly afraid of water. So I asked David, without mentioning that I read that, “What’s your attitude towards water?” I emailed him [this,] and he emailed me back and talked about the story of how when it rained, his mother would have to pull him out of the shopping mall and into a store because he would get so freaked out. That’s in the book.

GN: (Laughs)

WF: So every little detail would verify itself. 

GN: They coincided a lot.

WF: Yes. They coincided. Then, there was another amazing thing. Now this is 1998, [and] David is referring to his Source as his Dream Voice. A year and a half later, his source actually identified itself, and they identified themselves as a social memory complex that used to have bodies like us millions of years ago, and now they existed on the other side and are helping to assist our planet [in going] through what they call a dimensional shift.

GN: All very possible. 

DW: Yeah, let’s clarify that a social memory complex is a term that comes from a series of channeled materials from 1981 to 84 called the Law of One. [http://www.llresearch.org] The idea behind [the term “social memory complex”] is that you have a whole planet worth of beings who have evolved enough that they unify into one conglomerate consciousness that shares the mind.

So, most people on Earth have a Higher Self which is a part of one of these conglomerate beings, and that Higher Self directs all the different incarnations that you have. What I am doing with these readings is making a connection with my Higher Self, and I have a differentiated portion within that group consciousness.

GN: David, is it possible that your Dream Voice was also the same as Edgar Cayce’s trance voice?

DW: It appears to be. We can’t… you know, again, none of this is provable stuff. There are other things that I do that are scientific and empirical. This is all subjective. But there is a good case…

GN: Well, in the next hour we’ll get into some of the evidence like that.

DW: There is a good case to suggest that in fact this is the same source. So yes.

GN: I would believe that.

DW: I had a really amazing synchronicity happen tonight, in fact. As you might know, I have been doing this business as an intuitive counselor, (right now our waiting list is like six months long,) but I had a client tonight, and his name was Andrew. He had this wife, and didn’t ask me until right before we were going to do the reading, “Hey, could I have my wife listen in on the reading?” Now this just happened, I’m not making this up. So, I didn’t know anything about her. I was [voice suddenly gets very, very loud and distorted:] A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE, IN FACT, WITH HER… [Repetitive beeping sounds of telephone line spontaneously disconnected]

GN: Whoa! (Disappointed and surprised:) Uh-oh, I think we lost you, David. But are you there, Wynn?

WF: I’m here!

GN: OK, well, we’ll have to get David back. It sounds like… I’ve got to tell you something. This is bizarre. This may be the most bizarre of all of this. When I had a speech in Los Angeles back in February, I was talking about Edgar Cayce and I was relaying a story, a true story about how Edgar Cayce was getting on an elevator, and looked at these people, and he couldn’t see an aura. He could read auras, but he couldn’t see it. He couldn’t see any of their auras.

He didn’t get on the elevator. That elevator crashed and all those people died. When I was talking about that story, the sound system went crazy and went ballistic, and I couldn’t use the microphone to tell these hundreds of people who were in the audience this story. I had to do it just with my voice and yell it out. And here’s David, being Edgar Cayce, and whatever just happened to him, he’s been zapped!

WF: Right.

GN: (Laughing in disbelief:) Ha ha ha ha ha!

WF: Well, um, I wanted to…

GN: And we have about a minute left before we have to go to the network break, so we’ll have time to get him back on.

WF: OK. You know what, if we only have a minute, I’m not going to tell the story I was just going to tell, because it’s probably going to take two minutes.

GN: Yeah, let’s wait for that.

WF: OK. But I’ll tell you another story. As I started to look at David’s readings, there was one where his source, which has now identified itself as Ra, the social memory complex, this group soul as David described it, was counteracting Edgar Cayce’s reading about all the devastation. His devastation prophecy was very famous. You know, that California was going to go under water…

GN: (Knowingly:) Yes.

WF: Europe’s going to disappear in the wink of an eye…

David did a whole reading where they took that apart by Cayce reading number, and referred to it and said it came from a negative entity. And then I went to my CD-ROM of my Cayce readings, and I looked up that reading and sure enough, Cayce normally referred to his source as “the Source,” and this reading came from a being that identified itself as other than that.

GN: Now does David come up with fresh prophecies or does he echo past Cayce prophecies?

WF: He comes up with general prophecies. When he comes up with specific stuff, it is cryptic, so you don’t know [what it means] until after it happens, [at which time it becomes obvious – such as was the case with the death of Princess Diana, the mass suicide of the Heaven’s Gate cult, the death of JFK Jr., the crash of the tech stocks, the election crisis of 2000 and the 911 event.] They don’t want everyone looking to David to say, “When is this going to happen, or when is that going to happen?”

GN: Ah! All right. Well, stay with us. We’ll be back, we’ve got David back on the line, and we’ll talk about some of the prophecies… his AND Edgar Cayce’s. This is Coast to Coast AM, and I’m George Noory. 

[Commercial Break – End of first hour]

http://ascension2000.com/06.23.04.1.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP, Ganesh
Just came across yer Quote today earlier myself...
synchronicity eh?

Because of Cayce's stats I became a fan.
( and the harassment he went through)

I've noticed several of his predictions have come true...

(edit: here is something from the angelfire links below:
It's common knowledge to people that need to know these things. For example, FAA regulations say that when the poles move beyond five or eight degrees, the runways at the airports have to be renumbered to correlate with the magnetic headings that the pilots are seeing. The first airport in the United States to comply with this mandate was Minneapolis/St. Paul, where they spent something on the order of eighty-five thousand dollars to go through and renumber the runway headings.)

Mt Etna spouts off regularly, and the volcano on the Island of St Croix (in the Caribbean) were ones he had mentioned as signs.

I heard an interview on Rense about a huge trove of writings that may correspond to another Library of Alexandra that he said would be found in the New World.

In Indiana or there abouts I think...the links are in one of my old dead drives...
They contained writings from both Antony and Cleopatra's children as well as the king that followed them, who was a famous seafarer...

The experts apparently had verified the writings as authentic and everything was hunky dory until the subject of all the UFO writings, which the collection contained came up. The scientists expected the author to leave them out, he refused because they are just as valid as any other part of the collection.
(Sitchens Sumeria was of course all about these "UFOs")
Scientists all watch and live by Peter Jennings apparently, on the subject of UFO's. For a scientist to be involved with anything like that would be professional suicide, so there was an impasse. What an excuse eh?

There will be know rewriting history to fit the facts on their watch...

Followers of Cayce would get an erie feeling about that library though, like we did on the Anagram thread...

My I Ching, which I had mentioned forcast the floods in the mountains as the next "disaster" in the news after the tsunami recently said: that a New Mountain rising out of the Plain or the Sea would be a final sign of a really big change coming.
This too echos Cayce I think.

I had asked how would I know when it is time to abandon "civilization" (sic) and head out into the bush...

One might wonder; that what ever entity was behind Cayce might want to continue his work though...

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
From an interesting site lots of stuff here;
Earth changes moitoring, Philosophy, science etc:
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/hologr...ivereality.html

From the above, these links are writings by David Wilcox:

http://ascension2000.com/Shift-of-the-Ages/

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/wilcock.htm

http://ascension2000.com/12.05.02.htm

http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles...planetary_1.htm

Ah here we go:
In regards to the Library I mentioned that Cayce mentioned
The saga Of Burrow's cave:
It's in Illinios from circa 1000 ad...I wonder if there are tribal legends that might speak of this...

http://wovoca.com/controversies-burrows-cave.htm

links to pix as well...
If true, this explains a lot of little mysteries...

PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 09:26 PM
Quote Post
Hi Danbones, thanks for the links !
The link to the Burrows Cave pics didn't work, tho'

I've always been into Cayce, too, 'cos of his track record, particularly regarding his health readings. Remember that one where a woman, who had been slowly going insane for years, had a reading done for her, long distance, and Cayce said she had to get a particular tooth extracted ? Bingo ! Totally cured...the tooth had been pushing on a nerve causing the problem.

Thanks, PuPP, for putting up the first page of the interview. Please check the other 2 pages tho', there's some real interesting stuff there.

With careful scrutiny, we may be able to work out which, of the plethora of channelled info, is the real deal. If the trigger for alien intervention is the nuke button, it explains why nothing's happened since Hiroshima. The PTB just keep the game going as a "Fear & Control Mechanism", but they ain't gonna push the button. They know their whole game will unravel if they do.

Peace to all

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 11:31 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Ganesh, I'll check out the 2nd n 3rd page of the interview soon.

Heads UP!

Hey Guys... The Burrows link works... BUT....

It tries to remotely connect to my comp.

CAUTION if you go there - You better run a firewall!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 5 2005, 06:57 PM
Quote Post
Thanks PuPP
fer the heads up...
I run a fire wall / router, and so don't see the gory stuff.
I'll try to find a link to the actual Burrows cave site I guess.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 5 2005, 07:18 PM
Quote Post
Hey DNA Bones, I went to the Burrows Cave website you posted again tonight and didn't seem to have any remote systems trying to get into my computer.

There is a mention of Ecuador:
Oddly, an artifact inscribed in exactly the same way was found on a pyramid-shaped stone in Ecuador some years earlier.

And I came across this site yesterday:

WAORANI
The Saga of Ecuador's Secret People:
http://www.lastrefuge.co.uk/data/articles/...orani_page7.htm

user posted image

user posted image

I had smaller versions of these 2 images above but I didn't really know for sure what location they had come from.

Remember the 6 finger control panels of the Roswell crash recovery?

user posted image

user posted image

UFO2New.gif UFO3new.gif UFO4New.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 6 2005, 09:08 PM
Quote Post
hmmm...
The lack of diseases, and the 6 digits catches ones eye...

PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 09:06 PM
Quote Post
Cool Pictures Pupp.

Just out of curiosity, what's the differential between the "good news" of this reincarnated Cayce and the "good news" of the Renegade Heavenly Host? scratchinghead.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 10:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi Saxon,

If this guy is the reincarnation of Cayce, and there are many factors indicating that he is, then it can only be a good thing. There are thousands of documented cases of Cayce healing people he never even met.

How this relates to the 'Renegade Heavenly Host', I'm not sure, it's probably a separate issue. Cayce did have a religious upbringing, but his trance readings were nothing to do with this. He did refer to the Akashic records as 'patterns of Jesus', and I think the fact that he cured and helped so many does not make him a 'god' or 'special'. He was just a dude using his gift for good, and not trying to prove anything or compete in a religious context.

If it doesn't hurt...it can only help

Peace

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 11:42 PM
Quote Post
hi all

If I'm not mistaken, Cayce was a Sunday school teacher.

He gave as much time as he could physically stand doing healing readings for people.
He basically gave up his life in the service to others.
It wore him out.
He was remarkably tolerant, and non judgmental, I don't believe he turned anyone away for any reason other then lack of hours in a day.
He didn't preach one thing and do another.

I can not think of ANY human who had a higher success rate in the doing good for others with no gain category. ( or with gain for that matter).

If I was to going emulate someone's attitude toward being a good person, in the interests of being one myself, Edgar Cayce would be the example I would choose to look up to.

If I had the parts to do it.
sigh.gif

PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 06:59 PM
Quote Post
There are thousands of documented cases of Cayce healing people he never even met.

I want you all to consider something. Think about what I'm about to say before simply assuming. Here's the question:

Does healing people and doing "good" outwardly things guarantee the foundation from which someone operates? Does this, in and of itself, guarantee you and anyone else looking on that in fact, these acts assure all of you of intent?

If your answer to the above is "yes", then tell me how it is that Lucifer himself is going to show up doing exactly these things to "deceive" the world, but yet then, you will know the difference?

How this relates to the 'Renegade Heavenly Host', I'm not sure, it's probably a separate issue.

Not really. The Renegade Heavenly Host will be here doing exactly these things that most here appear to assume guarantee them authenticity.

Cayce did have a religious upbringing, but his trance readings were nothing to do with this. He did refer to the Akashic records as 'patterns of Jesus', and I think the fact that he cured and helped so many does not make him a 'god' or 'special'.

And the Renegades will be here claiming to be the "Saints" and Lucifer will be claiming to be Jesus Himself. They will be healing the sick, spreading the wealth to the poor (basically undoing what their flesh children have been here by design doing, think good cop bad cop here) and kissing babies to boot. Again, does this MAKE them "good"?

He was just a dude using his gift for good, and not trying to prove anything or compete in a religious context.

If it doesn't hurt...it can only help

There are many reasons to "help". Is not the very core of deception the using of such things for exactly these purposes?

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 09:55 PM
Quote Post
Saxon, hello
Cayce never claimed himself anything but a humble man.

The same things you just said, could be said about Jesus himself.
and have been.

I think all the credibility Cayce needs is in his deeds, and in the words of fine men like these:

~Matthew 7:16

~ Buddha

PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 09:14 PM
Quote Post
Saxon, hello
Cayce never claimed himself anything but a humble man.

I imagine not, but then again does that mean that everything he says is true?

The same things you just said, could be said about Jesus himself.
and have been.

Yes it could and has been. How do you know the things "claimed" to have been said by Jesus are true?

I think all the credibility Cayce needs is in his deeds, and in the words of fine men like these:

Is the value of what Cayce says based on his deeds or on the words themselves? Can you actually know ALL the deeds of Cayce to "weigh" his credibility? Again, do the good deeds done by someone guarantee you that what they are saying is true? Does someone have to know the truth to do good deeds?

~Matthew 7:16

The above is to be used to determine the standing of a person as to his belief system. Notice it does not say that you will know the Truth through the fruits of others.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0452 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild