Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anarchaeology Volume 1 now in print, stuff they didn't teach you in school

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2008, 10:54 AM
Quote Post
Hey, PuPPfans, just a quick note to tell you that Anarchaeology Vol. 1 is now in print (sort of). This is a collection of articles I wrote in TGIF/Bandit newspaper on subjects we discuss here plus my misadventures on the road to becoming a big time anarchaeology monkey. It's from a little publish on demand company that caters to wonky authors such as myself and contains a lot of pen and ink illustrations I used to do back when I had time to do so. I don't even have my own hardcopy yet, since my son just told me about it last night. Here's the url:
lulu.com

I'll be headed off to Egypt August 11 and hope to have plenty of wacky weird stuff to relate when I get back around the 25th. See y'all then.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 10 2008, 11:11 AM
Quote Post
Hey TA! waving.gif

I just ordered your book! Congrats! Sounds interesting! Don will probably enjoy it also.

Egypt!?! When did this all take place? I'm so jealous. I would love to go to Egypt some day. *sigh* Have a great trip and don't let any camels spit on you!

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2008, 09:36 AM
Quote Post
Damn, my boss has blocked that site! Wish we could look over your shoulder as you wander among the pyramids, but we'll just have to wait for your report. EmoticonCheers3.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 16 2008, 06:50 PM
Quote Post
Author: Campbell, David

Title Statement: Anarchaeology. Volume 1

Published: [United States] : Lulu Marketplace

Description: xvi, 274 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.

Subject: Archaeology.

Subject: Archaeological sites.

Subject: Indians of North America--Texas.

Subject: Indians of North America--Oklahoma.

Subject: Antiquities.

Subject: Campbell, David.

COPIES ( Page 1 of 1 )

1. Copy: 1

Call Number: 930.1092 CAM 2008

Status: Not Yet Available--PLACE HOLDS THROUGH REFERENCE DESK ONLY

Item ID: 87121087

Received Date: 9/15/2008

Collection Type: A9 (Adult nonfiction book 9XX)

Edition: 1st ed. ; Pbk

Date: 2008

notworthyNew2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 17 2008, 06:18 AM
Quote Post
Speaking of the Americas, this would be interesting to investigate.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=20327

Excerpts:
(1743 - September 19, 1833)
Indian captive - "White Woman of the Genesee"
Mary Jemison was captured by Shawnee Indians and French soldiers in Pennsylvania on April 5, 1758. She was was later sold to Senecas who took her to Ohio.

She was adopted by the Senecas and renamed Dehgewanus. She married, and went with her husband and their young son to Seneca territory in western New York. Her husband died on the journey.

Dehgewanus remarried there, and had six more children. The American Army destroyed the Seneca village during the American Revolutionary War as part of a retaliation for the Cherry Valley massacre, led by Senecas including Dehgewanus' husband who were allied with the British. Dehgewanus and her children fled, joined later by her husband.

They lived in relative peace in the Gardeau Flats, and she was known as the "Old White Woman of the Genesee." By 1797 she was a large landowner. She was naturalized as an American citizen in 1817. In 1823 a writer, James Seaver, interviewed her and published the next year The Life and Times of Mrs. Mary Jemison. When the Senecas sold the land to which they'd moved, they reserved land for her use.

She sold the land in 1831 and moved to a reservation near Buffalo, where she died on September 19, 1833. In 1847 her descendents had her reburied near her Genesee River home, and a marker stands there in Letchworth Park.

"....About three hundred acres of my land, when I first saw it, was open flats, lying on the Genesee River, which it is supposed was cleared by a race of inhabitants who preceded the first Indian settlements in this part of the country. The Indians are confident that many parts of this country were settled and for a number of years occupied by people of whom their fathers never had any tradition, as they never had seen them. Whence those people originated, and whither they went, I have never heard one of our oldest and wisest Indians pretend to guess. When I first came to Genishau, the bank of Fall Brook had just slid off and exposed a large number of human bones, which the Indians said were buried there long before their fathers ever saw the place; and that they did not know what kind of people they were. It however was and is believed by our people, that they were not Indians...."

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 17 2008, 01:26 PM
Quote Post
Hey, everybody! I'm back! Egypt was in a word: HOT! It was almost as hot as Texas when I left. There is now a self indulgent and gratuitous link to an album of photos: How I Spent My Summer Vacation and Nearly Became a Burnt Offering at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. LOL! Actually, it would not have been so bad if I had not spent a week in Germany, where I needed three wool blankets to keep from freezing in what passes for summer there. Germany was quite a surprise for me as I was not expecting it to be so rural and wide open instead of wall to wall high tech urban sprawl as I had imagined. The first morning I was pleasantly awakened to the familiar sound of gunfire just like back home on Caney Creek. It was my impression that you weren't even allowed capguns in Europe and the exceedingly rigorous shakedown at the Frankfurt airport strongly reinforced that misconception. I've had less strenuous inspections in wartorn Guatemala. It turns out my brother in law's house was smack dab in the middle of a mountain range working alive with deer and wild boar which for a hefty fee German hillbilly jagers can pot from dawn to dusk. My brother brought in a box full of what looked like pronghorn antlers mounted on hardwood plaques together with jawbones (odd touch, that, jarring even my coarse, jaded, rustic sensibilities). He'd gotten them from the widow down the road whose late spouse had obviously been an indefatiguable sportsman or rabid poacher. I commented "That ol' boy must've eradicated half the antelopes in West Texas!", but my bil said, "They're not pronghorns; they're roebucks." That's when he told me about all the wildlife in the vicinity and indeed I saw many of the runty little deer while I was there. I even saw a wooly buffalo, called a wisent, which I thought had passed on with the mammoths. It was a long time until I finally saw any horseflesh, which I expected to hifalootin Lippizaners or Andalusians at least. Instead the first herd I ran into in the mountains near Heidelberg were paint Indian ponies. It was also near there that I discovered something eroding out of a mountain which I'd previously only found in the remote streams of Oklahoma and Texas. Since the photos are still floating around lost in the depths of cyberspace where where my nephew Carl downloaded them without bothering to tell the rest of us where, I won't stretch your credulity until I can retrieve them. For now let's just say it was round, flat and exceedingly weird, especially in that locale which bore an odd resemblence to the Kiamichi Mountains. It was near a spot locals claim Siegfried was laid low by a band of surly gnomes, Niebulungs or somesuch. Also there was this humungous stone pillar over 20 feet long and about three or four feet thick, that the Romans had carved out and left in place for some reason. Other evidence of their handiwork was in the gullies and hillsides nearby. Previously I had seen a reconstructed Roman guard tower next to a palisade of pointy telephone size logs along what had been the Roman frontier. It was one of many stretched out hundreds of miles along the ridge designed to hold back hordes of big blonde ax murderers and cattle rustlers. Like I said, there was something strangely familiar about all of it over there except for the giant wind generators which gave a time machined science fiction ambience everywhere.

The highlight of the German tour was a visit to the Wewelsburg Castle, which had been headquarters for the Ahnenerbe Institute, Himmler's SS weird science project which had scoured the world for relics of Atlantis, the Aryan homeland, Tibetan forbidden books, Siberian sorcerer recipes, UFO wreckage and who knows what else. It was going to be the Center of the World and the ambitious meglomaniac plans, which included depopulating and razing the surrounding city were displayed on the walls along with a 3D model. When the jig was up SS commandos blew up the joint but the Demon Tower which had been there when Himmler picked the place would not come down. I expected to find just one scorched shattered ruin of tower but to my shock, the whole place had been totally restored including the other two towers which formed a bizarre offset triangle connected by massive walls. Inside was the best stocked museum I'd ever been in. Of the SS ritual paraphenalia only a skull ring and some swastika/SS engraved tableware were on display along with lots of yellowing Nazi documents with Himmler's autograph that I could not read. The rest just knocked my socks off. Giant Neanderthal stone axes that had been dug up on the grounds by German archaeologists along with mammoth teeth encased in dripstone found in the quarries by the chaingang the SS had gathered for the big project. Roman lance heads, medieval crossbows, brass cannons from the dawn of the gunpowder age, rare geological specimens, priceless ceramics and fabrics, ancient statues from every continent, strange mechanical inventions and too much rare odd stuff to mention. Looking out of a window which gave a good view of all those approaching along the single dirt lane into the crater in which the castle stood, I saw horse drawn wagons and those giant windmills peeping over the ridge like a bad timewarp hallucination. The unguided tour ended in the Demon's Castle, with the mammoth teeth in dripstone and a view of a gallows through a thick glass partition which extended three stories down terminating in some instruments of torture and a peculiar stone circle whose original function was arcane and sinister in the extreme. I got the impression a lot of peoples died there.

Well, my fingers are getting tired so I'll continue the part about Egypt and the secret tunnels under the pyramids I was shown by an online acquaintence from Graham Hancock, the near fatal visit to Queen Hatshepsut's Temple in the Valley of the Kings, the 1000 foot view of that valley from a hot air balloon, a most unpleasant ride aboard a fractious Arabian saddlepony in the desert at night amid flinty dunes littered with dead horses, and other incidents of travel in fabled lands of the ancients.

Lastly, a big tip o' the sombrero to Junkman for securing my place of infamy in one of the most prestigious libraries in North Texas. (Well, I think it is, anyway) redlipskiss2.gif

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 18 2008, 04:54 AM
Quote Post
Bravo, Tex, what a marvelous account that is. Can't wait for more and to see those pics! handclap.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 21 2008, 06:10 PM
Quote Post
Lastly, a big tip o' the sombrero to Junkman for securing my place of infamy in one of the most prestigious libraries in North Texas. (Well, I think it is, anyway)

You're welcome, TA! An excellent book deserves its proper place on a library shelf. Well done! handclap.gif

It sounds like you and the missus had a wonderful time. I'm happy for you! The pictures are great. Can't wait for more stories on your Egypt adventure.

BTW! You have a pretty common name, so if you could PM me here your middle initial and birth year, I can add that to help distinguish you from the others! SmileyWink.gif

This post has been edited by Junkman on Sep 21 2008, 10:11 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 22 2008, 09:19 PM
Quote Post
Heya Tex!

I saw your post earlier when you said you were leavin the states and I was waiting for your return ---

How I Spent My Summer Vacation and Nearly Became a Burnt Offering at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.

WOW! --- hey thanks for sharing all of that --- I am so envious of what you saw while in germany. I have never left the USA

Giant Neanderthal stone axes that had been dug up on the grounds by German archaeologists along with mammoth teeth

I hope you share the pics David, and thank you for sharing your experience --I look forward to reading more.

Cya soon --Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2008, 12:19 AM
Quote Post
Hey Tex --- don't leave us hangin man!!!!!

heh

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2008, 03:12 PM
Quote Post
It turns out those missing pictures were stashed on my cybernetically challenged brother in law's computer in Niederhausen, Germany. My niece who recently got a cushy job deep within Bill Gates' megacorp as a programmer is working to extract them after Herbert granted her permission to take remote control of his PC. Is that fatherly trust or what? Anyway, that was the last status report I got after we finally figured out where my technometal band member nephew had cached them. He's hard to get in touch with, and only his sister has regular communication with him since he's usually on the road in Europe. As soon as she hacks them loose I'll post the link on Anarchaeology.com. Meanwhile, I'll let the cat out of the bag and say that what I found was one of those stone wheels like the ones in Oklahoma, half way buried in a shallow ravine in the old Roman ruins near the giant stone pillar that they abandoned after carving.

Arriving in Cairo we were met by a staff member of the New Garden Palace Hotel who drove us through a rat maze of back alleys to the New Garden Palace (I really liked the William Gibsonesque sound of that joint). It was around 1 in the morning and the one lane street seemed more like a back alley. It was thankfully deserted and we went right on in through the metal detector which are everywhere you go in Cairo. It wasn't too shabby a place though not five star by any means. The water ran and so did the air conditioner which had to be turned on by a staff member with a remote control device like you use on your tv. The staff spoke just enough English to make necessary transactions after four or five repetitions.

Early the next morning, we met Sharif, a native Egyptian from whom I'd received an invitation on the Graham Hancock board before I left. Sher, as he preferred to be called, had been educated in Europe and was much easier to talk with. He had been working on his own projects for a long time and he was about to show us one of the more intriguing ones. Now let me say right off the bat that I'm no Egyptology buff, and I had reservations as to whether I would understand the full import of what I was about to be shown. It turned out that you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to get it; it fairly gobsmacked you the minute you saw it.

The pyramids of Giza have an unreal look about them when you first see them in the distance. Maybe it's the smog from Cairo or maybe it's the fact that you've seen pictures of them all your life but you get the impression someone is going to turn off the projector any minute and you'll be left staring at a blank screen. Once you get up to them, things turn more gritty and real. First of all, not to diss the Egyptians, but the place is really trashed out like a fair ground after the circus has packed up and moved on. There doesn't seem to be a "Keep Your Pyramids Beautiful" campaign and littering is a way of life. There are long lines for each pyramid like a boxoffice movie and at the end is an all but incomprehensible transaction to be made in order to get the right ticket. Once you get past that hurdle and you're inside, it's the same carney barker atmosphere as outside. The only relief came when I heard some vendors speaking Spanish, but I thought it was the same kind of hallucination you have in a mountain bus stop in Guatemala when you wake up from a doze and think you hear someone speaking English off in a corner.

I promised everybody I would ride a camel, so we went to the camel drivers and did the deal. It wasn't too bad, sort of like getting on a real leggy but real lazy plow horse. No bites, no kicks, no spits, no errors, no man left on base. Since camels have this sleepwalker gate and the saddle has a foot long saddlehorn, it wasn't all that hard to hang on but not the way I'd choose to cross the Sahara. Afterwards, the camel driver offered me a thousand camels for my sister but balked when I held out for two chickens to sweeten the pot. Then Sher took us to the base of the plateau where you weren't supposed to go but the guards calmed down after a few cigarettes and Egyptian pounds changed hands. There at the base were these square entry ways carved into the bedrock with hieroglyphics carved into the lintels.(there are photos of these linked at anarchaeology.com) Inside the first chamber were piles of trash, empty bottles and human excrement. Evidently the locals from the village below used these as public toilets while hawking their wares to tourists on the upper plateau. Inside further, were passageways leading deeper under the plateau and Sher said they went all the way to beneath the pyramids themselves. But intervening were deep retangular pits blocking the way. I threw a rock into one and it was a long time before I heard it hit bottom. So that's as far as I wanted to venture in but I could see a labyrinth of tunnels beyond them fading into the gloom. Sher said the locals told him of snakes coming out of those to eat local rats and he also hinted there were other reptiles of a different sort that inhabited the inner reaches, according them, which also put in an appearance from time to time. It was one place the looters shunned. Looking at the geology surrounding these tunnels, I saw familiar Cretaceous or earlier signs of an ancient seabed. Sher handed me a fragment of iron oxide from a small fault near one of the entrances and I recognized it immediately as being the same stuff I'd found in the Kiamichi Mountains and at Rockwall. It looked like poured cement but I told Sher that geologists told me back home it was a natural cementation and left it at that. He finally asked my opinion and I told him that my impression was that these tunnels and entryways were far older than the pyramids themselves. For some reason, he grinned and shook my hand and said "Thank you". Again, I don't know the extent of his theories and I don't want to preempt what he's researching but the pyramids are just the icing on the cake, so to speak. More later on. 1LizardEyeSM.gif

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2008, 08:51 PM
Quote Post
Hey TA!

I'm really enjoying your posts about your travels. It sounds like you had a great time. I'm just wondering, is that woman in the pictures with you your sister? You both seem to have the same smile.

I'm glad you made it home safely, TA! Looking forward to your next story and adventure, as well as your photos. winkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2008, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
I'll have to get a copy of this book.

chinscratch.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1221 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild